Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

See Any Problems or Trolling in VS? Report it Here.

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
07-20-2014 05:10 PM
Joined: 06-25-2014
Posts: 2,111
offline
Bidder damois
Bidder damois
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Agent. wrote: Reporting this.
Also reporting ProGaymer for taking part in the above member’s trolling.
Pls stop injustice mods


I didn’t see ProGaymer partaking in the above member’s trolling. He stopped posting a while ago.


__________________

Proto Dude wrote: I am a nobody fool

[Reply] #82
07-20-2014 05:11 PM
Joined: 06-14-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Agent.
Agent.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Bidder damois wrote:

Agent. wrote: Reporting this.
Also reporting ProGaymer for taking part in the above member’s trolling.
Pls stop injustice mods


I didn’t see ProGaymer partaking in the above member’s trolling. He stopped posting a while ago.



Cid wrote: This thread IS NOT a place for those who’ve been reported to complain about being reported. If you feel you’ve been reported and you don’t deserve it, then PM a moderator and make your case out there.


__________________

[Reply] #83
07-20-2014 05:11 PM
Joined: 06-25-2014
Posts: 2,111
offline
Bidder damois
Bidder damois
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Agent. wrote:

Bidder damois wrote:

Agent. wrote: Reporting this.
Also reporting ProGaymer for taking part in the above member’s trolling.
Pls stop injustice mods


I didn’t see ProGaymer partaking in the above member’s trolling. He stopped posting a while ago.



Cid wrote: This thread IS NOT a place for those who’ve been reported to complain about being reported. If you feel you’ve been reported and you don’t deserve it, then PM a moderator and make your case out there.


But ProGaymer is a separate account.
I was just pointing that out, meanie Lahar. sad


__________________

Proto Dude wrote: I am a nobody fool

[Reply] #84
07-20-2014 05:11 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Agent. wrote: Reporting this.
Also reporting ProGaymer for taking part in the above member’s trolling.
Pls stop injustice mods

Done.

[Reply] #85
07-20-2014 05:12 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Don’t spam with stupid stuff guys.

[Reply] #86
07-20-2014 05:14 PM
Joined: 06-14-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Agent.
Agent.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.


__________________

[Reply] #87
07-20-2014 05:15 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Agent. wrote: I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.

He is banned >_>.

[Reply] #88
07-20-2014 05:15 PM
Joined: 06-29-2014
Posts: 1,122
offline
Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Agent. wrote: I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.



He’s making his own stupid threads now too :I

Smh


__________________

[Reply] #89
07-20-2014 05:16 PM
Joined: 06-29-2014
Posts: 1,122
offline
Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Super Monji to the rescue


__________________

[Reply] #90
07-20-2014 05:16 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

He is banned from vs.

/Case closed

[Reply] #91
07-20-2014 05:17 PM
Joined: 06-14-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Agent.
Agent.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Flame Saber wrote:

Agent. wrote: I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.

He is banned >_>.



I am reporting 2 members. Handling one of them does not make it complete.


__________________

[Reply] #92
07-20-2014 05:18 PM
Joined: 06-29-2014
Posts: 1,122
offline
Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Agent. wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Agent. wrote: I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.

He is banned >_>.



I am reporting 2 members. Handling one of them does not make it complete.



PG13 isn’t a troll alt so doesn’t deserve to be banned for the minor offence of replying to a troll and repeating what he said, PG13 didn’t even bump any threads


__________________

[Reply] #93
07-20-2014 05:19 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Link to whatever Illegal thing progaymer did.

[Reply] #94
07-20-2014 05:20 PM
Joined: 06-25-2014
Posts: 2,111
offline
Bidder damois
Bidder damois
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Wobbuffet wrote:

Agent. wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Agent. wrote: I’m serious. The member bumping threads is an obvious troll that should have been banned before I even reported it. ProGamer13/Bidder damois is also taking part in trolling bumped threads in the Vs Forum.
Both of them should be banned from the Vs Forum, as per the rules.

He is banned >_>.



I am reporting 2 members. Handling one of them does not make it complete.



PG13 isn’t a troll alt so doesn’t deserve to be banned for the minor offence of replying to a troll and repeating what he said, PG13 didn’t even bump any threads


As Magikarp said, I only replied to bumped posts. No need to bump threads anyways when someone is already bumping plenty, lol.


__________________

Proto Dude wrote: I am a nobody fool

[Reply] #95
07-20-2014 05:21 PM
Joined: 06-29-2014
Posts: 1,122
offline
Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Flame Saber wrote: Link to whatever Illegal thing progaymer did.



He didn’t do anything against the rules

Lahar is just trying to get him banned because he likes being a feggit


__________________

[Reply] #96
07-20-2014 05:22 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

The guy who bumped the thread will be banned, not the others posting in bumped thread.

[Reply] #97
07-20-2014 05:23 PM
Joined: 06-14-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Agent.
Agent.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Flame Saber wrote: Link to whatever Illegal thing progaymer did.



He has clearly stated to be in support of the troll. Every time the troll bumps something, he follows with his own post, identical to the troll.
This should fall under spam.

#1 -Spam: Keep off-topic conversations to a minimum. Some general discussion is fine but try not to let irrelevant conversations go for more than a page or so at max. Discussions spanning more than that, should be taken to the appropriate discussion threads or PMs. Long conversations that disrupt the topic, especially after being asked to move the conversation can result in a ban from the thread. Posts such as &#147;Goku Solos&#148; or any variation thereof will be deleted and numerous posts like these will require further moderator action such as bans.



and trolling


#3 - Trolling: Examples of trolling typically include purposefully downplaying (or wanking) a series without proof, especially in attempts to upset other members, making erroneous statements to do the same, or continuously asserting a particular argument even after it has been debunked. Trolling does not include making arguments that nobody agrees with... But only so long as you have proper amounts of evidence to support it and your argument coincides with the Debate Guidelines listed below.



The rules are clear.

Also, the rules of this thread state that this isn’t the place to argue about why you’re being reported. Anyone not a moderator is not following the rules of this thread.


__________________

Edited 07-20-2014 05:24 PM by Agent.
[Reply] #98
07-20-2014 05:25 PM
Joined: 06-25-2014
Posts: 2,111
offline
Bidder damois
Bidder damois
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Agent. wrote:

Flame Saber wrote: Link to whatever Illegal thing progaymer did.



He has clearly stated to be in support of the troll. Every time the troll bumps something, he follows with his own post, identical to the troll.
This should fall under spam.

#1 -Spam: Keep off-topic conversations to a minimum. Some general discussion is fine but try not to let irrelevant conversations go for more than a page or so at max. Discussions spanning more than that, should be taken to the appropriate discussion threads or PMs. Long conversations that disrupt the topic, especially after being asked to move the conversation can result in a ban from the thread. Posts such as “Goku Solos” or any variation thereof will be deleted and numerous posts like these will require further moderator action such as bans.



and trolling


#3 - Trolling: Examples of trolling typically include purposefully downplaying (or wanking) a series without proof, especially in attempts to upset other members, making erroneous statements to do the same, or continuously asserting a particular argument even after it has been debunked. Trolling does not include making arguments that nobody agrees with... But only so long as you have proper amounts of evidence to support it and your argument coincides with the Debate Guidelines listed below.



The rules are clear.


I only bumped a single post per thread. I.E, the banned person’s posts.
They were dead threads anyways.


__________________

Proto Dude wrote: I am a nobody fool

[Reply] #99
07-20-2014 05:25 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Agent. wrote:

He did not bump the thread.

[Reply] #100
07-20-2014 05:25 PM
Joined: 06-14-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Agent.
Agent.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Cid wrote: This thread IS NOT a place for those who’ve been reported to complain about being reported. If you feel you’ve been reported and you don’t deserve it, then PM a moderator and make your case out there.



Read the rules of this thread.


__________________

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact