Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Rate these charact rs in strenght

[1]

[Reply] #1
11-23-2015 11:44 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,072
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 9

Raditz
King Piccolo
Itachi
Orochimaru
Yammy
Sir Crocodile
Gilgamesh
Zancrow

If you don’t know someone leave him, please just post your personal opinion and don’t back it up or something

Edited 11-23-2015 04:43 PM by Valaraukar
[Reply] #2
11-23-2015 12:48 PM
The answer is obvious
Guest

Naruto solostomps everybody here with ease

[Reply] #3
11-23-2015 02:07 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,072
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 9

Obvious troll is obvious wrote:

[Reply] #4
11-23-2015 10:37 PM
Naruto Uzumaki...
Guest

Valaraukar wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious wrote:



This is coming from the same person who said Tao was moon level lmao

[Reply] #5
11-24-2015 10:16 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,072
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 9

Naruto Uzumaki... wrote:

Valaraukar wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious wrote:



This is coming from the same person who said Tao was moon level lmao


Tao at first defeated Goku who equally fought with Roshi who destroyed the moon.

[Reply] #6
03-02-2016 11:00 AM
German boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: Raditz
King Piccolo
Itachi
Orochimaru
Yammy
Sir Crocodile
Gilgamesh
Zancrow

If you don’t know someone leave him, please just post your personal opinion and don’t back it up or something

1. King Piccolo
2. Orochimaru
3. Raditz
4. Sir Crocodile
5. Itachi
6. Gilgamesh

[Reply] #7
05-04-2018 12:07 AM
German    boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote:

Naruto Uzumaki... wrote:

Valaraukar wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious wrote:



This is coming from the same person who said Tao was moon level lmao


Tao at first defeated Goku who equally fought with Roshi who destroyed the moon.

Yet a grenade almost killed him.

[Reply] #8
05-15-2018 07:15 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Mooncell Gilgamesh > Raditz > Orochimaru (End of Series) > Yammy > Itachi > Orochimaru > King Piccolo > Zancrow > Sir Crocodile > Normal Gilgamesh.

[Reply] #9
05-20-2018 04:11 PM
Valaraukar is a faggot
Guest

Fuck the OP.

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact