Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Naruto Vs Discussion Thread: Power, Strengths, Abilities etc.

<< First < Prev 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #4,081
03-05-2014 08:17 AM
wonderboy
Guest

naruto is weak wrote: Lololololololololol
Turned out that only the ones that can use the 8 gates can go supersonic in naruto
In this chapter madara was a bit behind gai in speed, AND GAI IS ONLY SUPER SONIC LMAO
Oh this is gold
And its very consistent with sakura and gara worrying about traveling kilometers



Two translations.

One said supersonic the other said simply flame from friction.

The thing is though the former sort of ignores several other things.

See even if Gai was only supersonic+ in the 6th gates, you contradict other things like KCM Naruto, Raikage.

Those two are supposed to be faster yet they produce no flame. Juubito didn’t either. Madara didn’t either.

And also if flames are required for supersonic, what about afternoon tiger?

See the original inconsistency problem in your logic still remains regardless of Kishi inconsistent mistakes.

HSTvs wrote:

Count Alucard wrote: Btw, has anyone realize why the Sage couldn’t destroy the Juubi since he was moon level?

Because the Sage isn’t Moon level. Creating the moon form a specific ability (chibaku tensei)=\=Moon Buster.



Well I was confused.

Apparently it looked like he made the moon after the tailed beasts were out.

In other words he made the moon on his death bed according to Obito.
Yet Kyuubi’s memories show Tailed BEasts were already created before he died.

So did he make the moon only with Gedo MAzo inside him?

It’s a little confusing.

[Reply] #4,082
03-05-2014 08:26 AM
ggggggggggg
Guest

I saw a NF thread from konoha telegrams

On Guy’s 7th gate strength.

What do you think? Agree or disagree?

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=972935

[Reply] #4,083
03-05-2014 08:29 AM
Joined: 10-27-2013
Posts: 2,218
offline
The Exorcist
The Exorcist
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

jonnty6 wrote: So turns out kakashi didn’t tank that rasengan fully, which is quite sad but Might guy proved that his Hirudora is powerful as fuck with dat splosion.



Yeah it sucks but still that shouldn’t undermine his previous feats right?

ggggggggggg wrote: I saw a NF thread from konoha telegrams

On Guy’s 7th gate strength.

What do you think? Agree or disagree?

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=972935



Does it involve pixel scaling?


__________________

Edited 03-05-2014 08:29 AM by The Exorcist
[Reply] #4,084
03-05-2014 08:46 AM
Joined: 01-06-2013
Posts: 4,754
offline
Erised
Erised
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Count Alucard wrote:

uneducated guest wrote: Lololololololololol
Turned out that only the ones that can use the 8 gates can go supersonic in naruto
In this chapter madara was a bit behind gai in speed, AND GAI IS ONLY SUPER SONIC LMAO
Oh this is gold
And its very consistent with sakura and gara worrying about traveling kilometers



Super sonic is defined as faster than sound. Light speed can be considered super sonic. Also, ignoring Termari’s sound feat back in part 1 and kyuubi fodders react to Juubi’s BD that travel the globe.

Also, how is that Sakura and Gaara?



This

and

Count Alucard wrote:

Foppa Forsberg wrote: Where was it stated that Gai is only supersonic?



No where. See uneducated guest is saying that 30% Kisame is around Rikudou Madara in reaction speed. He was already above sound speed in 6th gate as he was making flames with raw speed. Madara is obviously facing 7th gate.



This


__________________

[Reply] #4,085
03-05-2014 08:50 AM
Joined: 12-12-2011
Posts: 4,747
offline
Divine Fortunist
Divine Fortunist
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 106

wonderboy wrote:

naruto is weak wrote: Lololololololololol
Turned out that only the ones that can use the 8 gates can go supersonic in naruto
In this chapter madara was a bit behind gai in speed, AND GAI IS ONLY SUPER SONIC LMAO
Oh this is gold
And its very consistent with sakura and gara worrying about traveling kilometers



Two translations.

One said supersonic the other said simply flame from friction.

The thing is though the former sort of ignores several other things.

See even if Gai was only supersonic+ in the 6th gates, you contradict other things like KCM Naruto, Raikage.

Those two are supposed to be faster yet they produce no flame. Juubito didn’t either. Madara didn’t either.

And also if flames are required for supersonic, what about afternoon tiger?

See the original inconsistency problem in your logic still remains regardless of Kishi inconsistent mistakes.

HSTvs wrote:

Count Alucard wrote: Btw, has anyone realize why the Sage couldn’t destroy the Juubi since he was moon level?

Because the Sage isn’t Moon level. Creating the moon form a specific ability (chibaku tensei)=\=Moon Buster.



Well I was confused.

Apparently it looked like he made the moon after the tailed beasts were out.

In other words he made the moon on his death bed according to Obito.
Yet Kyuubi’s memories show Tailed BEasts were already created before he died.

So did he make the moon only with Gedo MAzo inside him?

It’s a little confusing.

He sealed the juubi inside the moon, then used the yin-yang release to manipulate the juubi’s chakra and to create life from it. 9 bodies that is. The former juubi’s body is in the moon.


__________________



The MVC in a nutshell^

[Reply] #4,086
03-05-2014 10:45 AM
GGGGG
Guest

The Exorcist wrote:

jonnty6 wrote: So turns out kakashi didn’t tank that rasengan fully, which is quite sad but Might guy proved that his Hirudora is powerful as fuck with dat splosion.



Yeah it sucks but still that shouldn’t undermine his previous feats right?

ggggggggggg wrote: I saw a NF thread from konoha telegrams

On Guy’s 7th gate strength.

What do you think? Agree or disagree?

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=972935



Does it involve pixel scaling?



Nope not from the OBD at all. No pixel scaling just feat comparison.

Some claims on guy’s 7th gate speed being able to rival Juubito’s

[Reply] #4,087
03-05-2014 12:57 PM
wonderboy
Guest

Galgia X. Legacy wrote:

wonderboy wrote:

naruto is weak wrote: Lololololololololol
Turned out that only the ones that can use the 8 gates can go supersonic in naruto
In this chapter madara was a bit behind gai in speed, AND GAI IS ONLY SUPER SONIC LMAO
Oh this is gold
And its very consistent with sakura and gara worrying about traveling kilometers



Two translations.

One said supersonic the other said simply flame from friction.

The thing is though the former sort of ignores several other things.

See even if Gai was only supersonic+ in the 6th gates, you contradict other things like KCM Naruto, Raikage.

Those two are supposed to be faster yet they produce no flame. Juubito didn’t either. Madara didn’t either.

And also if flames are required for supersonic, what about afternoon tiger?

See the original inconsistency problem in your logic still remains regardless of Kishi inconsistent mistakes.

HSTvs wrote:

Count Alucard wrote: Btw, has anyone realize why the Sage couldn’t destroy the Juubi since he was moon level?

Because the Sage isn’t Moon level. Creating the moon form a specific ability (chibaku tensei)=\=Moon Buster.



Well I was confused.

Apparently it looked like he made the moon after the tailed beasts were out.

In other words he made the moon on his death bed according to Obito.
Yet Kyuubi’s memories show Tailed BEasts were already created before he died.

So did he make the moon only with Gedo MAzo inside him?

It’s a little confusing.

He sealed the juubi inside the moon, then used the yin-yang release to manipulate the juubi’s chakra and to create life from it. 9 bodies that is. The former juubi’s body is in the moon.

then what about the creating the moon on his death bed account?

[Reply] #4,088
03-05-2014 02:50 PM
superfreshbiltz.
Guest

Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

[Reply] #4,089
03-05-2014 04:16 PM
Joined: 10-29-2013
Posts: 796
offline
Skywalker
Skywalker
Regular
Rep: 32

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?


__________________

[Reply] #4,090
03-05-2014 04:25 PM
superfreshbiltz.
Guest

Naruto_God of HST wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?



His Susanoo was near the center of Tenpenchii, which literally flattened an area that’s comparable to several mountain ranges, which is an island. And if you think about it, Kyuubi’s cloak being spread thin to thousands of fodder ninja kept them alive, and that would obviously be weaker than complete Susanoo.'

He probably can, but we’ll need proof.

[Reply] #4,091
03-05-2014 06:35 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

superfreshbiltz. wrote:

Naruto_God of HST wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?



His Susanoo was near the center of Tenpenchii, which literally flattened an area that’s comparable to several mountain ranges, which is an island. And if you think about it, Kyuubi’s cloak being spread thin to thousands of fodder ninja kept them alive, and that would obviously be weaker than complete Susanoo.'

He probably can, but we’ll need proof.



And some of his perfect susanoo was still around after 4 BD went off.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/645/13

[Reply] #4,092
03-05-2014 06:45 PM
Joined: 02-24-2013
Posts: 4,276
offline
Pre-Crisis Toneri
Pre-Crisis Toneri
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

Count Alucard wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote:

Naruto_God of HST wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?



His Susanoo was near the center of Tenpenchii, which literally flattened an area that’s comparable to several mountain ranges, which is an island. And if you think about it, Kyuubi’s cloak being spread thin to thousands of fodder ninja kept them alive, and that would obviously be weaker than complete Susanoo.'

He probably can, but we’ll need proof.



And some of his perfect susanoo was still around after 4 BD went off.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/645/13

that could have just been him trying to use susanoo again. That scan is very inconclusive.


__________________

[Reply] #4,093
03-05-2014 06:56 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Pre-Crisis Thor Odinson wrote:

Count Alucard wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote:

Naruto_God of HST wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?



His Susanoo was near the center of Tenpenchii, which literally flattened an area that’s comparable to several mountain ranges, which is an island. And if you think about it, Kyuubi’s cloak being spread thin to thousands of fodder ninja kept them alive, and that would obviously be weaker than complete Susanoo.'

He probably can, but we’ll need proof.



And some of his perfect susanoo was still around after 4 BD went off.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/645/13

that could have just been him trying to use susanoo again. That scan is very inconclusive.



If that were the case than his fan would have been destroyed.

[Reply] #4,094
03-05-2014 11:38 PM
Joined: 12-19-2011
Posts: 12,026
offline
jonnty6
jonnty6
Stuff.
Rep: 122

Count Alucard wrote:

Pre-Crisis Thor Odinson wrote:

Count Alucard wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote:

Naruto_God of HST wrote:

superfreshbiltz. wrote: Oh yeah, a technique that obliterated Madara’s Complete Susanoo (aka >>> island potency) didn’t leave a mark on his clothes from point blank.

actually, i’d say madaras complete susanoo has mountain durability (i dont see it tanking a biju dama in good standing


Off Topic: can gai use his 6th gate techniques in 7th gate?



His Susanoo was near the center of Tenpenchii, which literally flattened an area that’s comparable to several mountain ranges, which is an island. And if you think about it, Kyuubi’s cloak being spread thin to thousands of fodder ninja kept them alive, and that would obviously be weaker than complete Susanoo.'

He probably can, but we’ll need proof.



And some of his perfect susanoo was still around after 4 BD went off.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/645/13

that could have just been him trying to use susanoo again. That scan is very inconclusive.



If that were the case than his fan would have been destroyed.

Interesting point glare, never realized he had the fan in his hand at that time.


__________________

They’re fucking with the wrong people

[Reply] #4,095
03-06-2014 05:52 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Just noticed that Madara absorbed some kyuubi chakra before facing the Bjuu.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/657/18

Guess even without the chakra that boost is while over 3x.

Edited 03-06-2014 05:53 PM by Only Faggots Get Postive Reps From Me
[Reply] #4,096
03-06-2014 06:00 PM
Joined: 05-31-2013
Posts: 4,897
offline
Ultima
Ultima
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

Count Alucard wrote: Just noticed that Madara absorbed some kyuubi chakra before facing the Bjuu.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/657/18

Guess even without the chakra that boost is while over 3x.



Took a second but I see it.


__________________

[Reply] #4,097
03-06-2014 07:24 PM
Joined: 12-19-2011
Posts: 12,026
offline
jonnty6
jonnty6
Stuff.
Rep: 122

Random post-Jonnty’s answers to stupid arguments:
1)Pt1 Naruto characters only reached supersonic speeds until Sasuke retrieval arc.

Jonnty’s answer: Well no, they reached Supersonic speeds since Chunin exams thanks to Sasuke casually dodging Zaku’s super sonic sound waves......while carrying naruto and sakura......casually in Curse Mark lvl 1.

Zaku describes his ability:



Sasuke dodges casually and saves nardo and sakura





Don’t get me started on gaara. Next.

2)Well how come Rock Lee had trouble dodging sound? This means he’s not that fast in base :/

Jonnty’s answer: No-no, Rock Lee had already used Primary lotus on that...ninja(Whose name I forget) beforehand, and FYI using Primary lotus brings strain to his body as seen here:



Anyway, after that happens Lee instinctively dodges that “ninja’s” punch by jerking backwards and soon after the sound fucks up his ear drums.



FYI Rock Lee ALREADY KNEW that dodging attacks from him is moot, so yes I can damn sure say that was instinct on his end and Lee was “nerfed”



So yeah Lee possibly/Likely could’ve done what Sasuke did towards Zaku in base.

Next.

3)Naruto characters are physically weak overall :/
Jonnty’s answer: Well define “weak”? physically weak is someone who can barely lift a cinderblock in my book, that’s not the case here. Nearly all naruto characters are indeed somewhat superhuman. Did you know Iruka and Mizuki shown superhuman-ish keyword ish feats?

Iruka was here:





^ Iruka was right infront of naruto before

Now look at what Mizuki does to Iruka and what Iruka does to Naruto:




And let’s not forget what another Fodder tier did



Iruka + Pony tail guy=Fodder tier, So yeah they are indeed superhuman.

Are they as strong as Hulk or thor? Hell no, but please enough with that silly notion that they are physically weak all together as if they’re at best peak human.

And let’s not forget Pre-time skip rock lee shoving his hand underground to pull out a fairly large tree trunk/root? with one arm.

next.

4)Naruto is at best supersonic in base since he has no feats :/
Jonnty’s answer: No, let me paint the picture for you.
Gaara, Temari, Kankuro get through Forest of Death in 1hr and 37 minutes casually. Keep in Mind Gaara was more focused on finding an opponent and dicking around rather than completing the test.......Pre time skip.

Now fast forward to Time skip, Naruto and Co. are looking for sasuke, Tobi vanishes to where sasuke is, Naruto and Co. decide to follow. Hinata then informs Kakashi and I quote “There is an area 10 Kilometers from here surrounded by powerful chakra.....and ummm...the forest is burning...and the flames are black” aka where sasuke is.

Naruto then says and I quote “Move out at Top speed!!" meaning time to haul ass everyone. Plus this is Naruto trying to see sasuke we’re talking about people, damn right he’s gonna haul ass.



A chapter after, Tobi is seen lounging around talking about itachi and sasuke whatever whatever, Kiba confirms Tobi is already there, then soon after they make it to the black flames.

Time skip Naruto>>>>Pre-Time Skip Gaara

So all in all they made it in minutes.

Forgot one more:
5)Rock Lee is only supersonic when using gates :/
Jonnty’s answer: Doubt it, He’s actually much faster. People go on this idea that since “shockwaves” are seen that means they are sonic booms, except they’re not sonicbooms at all. Rock Lee didn’t create sonic booms, those were shockwaves from hitting Gaara as seen here, this scan proves it:


Lee was intent on hitting gaara, those shockwaves aren’t sonic booms, those are shockwaves showing how hard Lee is hitting Gaara.

Oh another scan proving my point:



Example Jin punching Kazuya:



Gated Rock Lee>>Supersonic
Anyways I think that’s enough for today.


__________________

They’re fucking with the wrong people

Edited 03-06-2014 07:39 PM by jonnty6
[Reply] #4,098
03-06-2014 07:37 PM
Joined: 01-07-2011
Posts: 4,703
offline
juniorsworld
juniorsworld
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

jonnty6 wrote: -snip-



Alright. I put it in the front page.


__________________

Edited 03-06-2014 07:38 PM by juniorsworld
[Reply] #4,099
03-06-2014 07:41 PM
Joined: 12-19-2011
Posts: 12,026
offline
jonnty6
jonnty6
Stuff.
Rep: 122

Wait I edited it lol


__________________

They’re fucking with the wrong people

[Reply] #4,100
03-06-2014 07:42 PM
superfreshbiltz.
Guest

jonnty6 wrote: Wait I edited it lol



Don’t worry. It’s a link to this page, and your reply number.

<< First < Prev 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, juniorsworld, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact