Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Kingdom Hearts Vs. Discussion Thread. How powerful they are, abilities, etc.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
06-16-2014 01:28 AM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
The Man Who Sold The World
The Man Who Sold The World
Comatose
Rep: 211

Begin.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/respect-kingdom-hearts-148339/


__________________

Moderated 06-20-2014 12:29 PM by -Sheko-
[Reply] #2
06-16-2014 01:31 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

Thank you. But I’m sure there was one already. Sheko had some stupid thread stickied before.

[Reply] #3
06-16-2014 01:35 AM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

They already have a thread for this I think


__________________

[Reply] #4
06-16-2014 01:39 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

Cid said this in the previous topic:

“I’m just going to throw it out there, kiddo. If most people believe one thing, but you believe something vastly different, it’s likely your interpretation that’s shitty. I mean, you’re no Einstein. You’re not going to revolutionize Kingdom Heart’s standing in VS either. You’re just one guy wanking the shit out of a mediocre game series. And nobody will ever agree with you.

So in retrospect, since you dislike our community so much and apparently come from such superior forums where they gladly accept your wank... Feel free to leave. I’m locking this ancient thread. You want to wank KH, do it in an appropriate thread in VS Casual.”

This is my response:

How dare you refer to me as a kid when you know nothing about me? Chronologically, I am 18, the youngest age required to officially be considered an adult, and mentally, I am in my mid-twenties. Do not do that again, as that is extremely rude.

Actually, the general consensus have proven false many times throughout history, whether in fictional debates or even serious matters in real life, so that is a very erroneous view to have regarding these kinds of things. Rather than accept the supposed “norm.”, how about you be a little more open-minded for once and look a more into it, hmm? If you were to actually consider what I explain without bias, you’d see that what I say is indeed correct.

One does not have to be Einstein to be capable of such a simple matter as research in order to understand portrayal via extensive exposition, lmao. I’ve already revolutionized it in other places that were more considerate and looked at what I said without bias blinding them. How unfortunate that this place is incapable of doing the same.

I may be one guy, but I also possess more KH knowledge than the majority of the internet. Even other people who previously deemed themselves experts or masters on the KH series admitted to feeling inferior to myself as fellow KH fans. Unlike you, they also came to understand that my explanations do not come from wank, but rather, looking at the series as a whole and putting together different important things about it. There goes nobody ever agreeing with me.

They accept truth, and realize that it is not wank, and are actually sensible, thus they indeed are superior to this place. However, I am going to leave soon enough, since I’ve come to find that this place hasn’t changed.

Also, this (said by the OP of this new topic):

“Come now, Cid.

Not only did you lock this thread out of clear bias, but this thread isn’t even ancient.

Like, at all.

And your argument as to why he is supposedly wrong is atrocious.”

[Reply] #5
06-16-2014 01:41 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

I saw the post, Guest Poster...holy shit that’s long. You think you can summarize it for me?


__________________

[Reply] #6
06-16-2014 01:43 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

I didn’t read your response, by the way. Too much bullshit. I keep saying it, kiddo. Show me a large planet+ feat from any character in the series and I’ll concede. But if you have to write several paragraphs explaining why a city level feat is actually planet+ then you’re clearly and undeniably wrong.

[Reply] #7
06-16-2014 01:46 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

For those of you who don’t know:

Lance re-made this because the page where the previous discussion on this topic was happening, entitled “Fair Matches for Sora”, was locked by Cid.

[Reply] #8
06-16-2014 01:48 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

Hey Cid, he’s somewhat right for one thing...“Actually, the general consensus have proven false many times throughout history, whether in fictional debates or even serious matters in real life, so that is a very erroneous view to have regarding these kinds of things."


__________________

[Reply] #9
06-16-2014 01:52 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

[Reply] #10
06-16-2014 01:55 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

ProGamer13 wrote: Hey Cid, he’s somewhat right for one thing...“Actually, the general consensus have proven false many times throughout history, whether in fictional debates or even serious matters in real life, so that is a very erroneous view to have regarding these kinds of things.“



Sure. If you have a basis for argumentation. I’ve been asking for him to provide that basis since he showed up. But he can’t seem to provide a feat that’s anywhere close to planet level in the series. Instead, he thinks that destroying a KH “World” is equivalent to planet busting. Which it isn’t.

[Reply] #11
06-16-2014 01:59 AM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

I already told you to ignore him. It only works if you actually do it. lol

[Reply] #12
06-16-2014 01:59 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

I’m right on every single thing I’ve said, Gamer. :/

[Reply] #13
06-16-2014 01:59 AM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

Nice thread by the way, Lance. cool

[Reply] #14
06-16-2014 02:01 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,324
offline
See You Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Rep: 401

Based Sheko wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

I already told you to ignore him. It only works if you actually do it. lol



I find it’s incredibly difficult to ignore the shark that keeps biting into your life boat. You’ve got balls of steel to be able to ignore me as much as you do with how badly I tend to thrash you. Kudos

Edited 06-16-2014 02:02 AM by See You Space Cowboy
[Reply] #15
06-16-2014 02:07 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

Based Sheko wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

I already told you to ignore him. It only works if you actually do it. lol



True. Btw, I just love how he completely ignored my explanation on how KH worlds are Earth-sized planets. It’s not like we have Xehanort refer to them as planets or globes and maps explicitly labeling the 7 continents or even cutscenes showing the actual fucking planets for what they are or anything like that. *sigh*

[Reply] #16
06-16-2014 02:09 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?


Uh, no, lol!
He’s made 70,000+ posts here. How many have you seen?
Anyways, sure, fine.


__________________

[Reply] #17
06-16-2014 02:15 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

ProGamer13 wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?


Uh, no, lol!
He’s made 70,000+ posts here. How many have you seen?
Anyways, sure, fine.



Uh, yeah.

So? Quantity=/=quality. From what I’ve seen, he’s just an ignorant, moronic, biased jackass who likes to get into discussions on topics he knows nothing about. Dunno why he does that, but it’s w/e.

Okay, to start, here’s the first one:

1. Being significantly faster than the FTL+ Ventus (the exact number for his combat/reaction speed comes out to be 71x FTL):

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22102

Now, the reason Sora is faster than Ventus is that he stalemated the Lingering Sentiment, a being that defeated Terranort, who is above Terra with his full darkness unleashed, who defeated Master Xehanort, who made light of Ventus. There’s also the fact of obvious association and equivalence, and how all of the light side Keyblade wielders are on a similar tier to each other. In addition, Sora doesn’t need to actually contact Ventus for us to know who is superior. To further solidify that the likes of Sora and Riku /surpass/ the TAV trio: They defeated Twilight Xemnas, the most powerful being in the Kingdom Hearts universe according to the series’ own creator, Tetsuya Nomura. So really, Sora is a top tier that is definitely even faster than Ventus, as well as more powerful.

[Reply] #18
06-16-2014 02:17 AM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
The Man Who Sold The World
The Man Who Sold The World
Comatose
Rep: 211

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote:

Based Sheko wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

I already told you to ignore him. It only works if you actually do it. lol



True. Btw, I just love how he completely ignored my explanation on how KH worlds are Earth-sized planets. It’s not like we have Xehanort refer to them as planets or globes and maps explicitly labeling the 7 continents or even cutscenes showing the actual fucking planets for what they are or anything like that. *sigh*

Wait a minute. Cid doesn’t think that the worlds in KH are planet-sized?

That’s ridiculous. Not even Cid would downplay KH that ha-

Cid wrote: Oh, and in KH the whole “destroying worlds and stars” thing is so insanely unquantifiable it’s not funny. Not only are “worlds” in KH shown to be little more than a small city, but how the heartless “destroy” a world is extremely obscure.



......Oh balls......


__________________

[Reply] #19
06-16-2014 02:23 AM
CreatorandDestroyer95
Guest

Lance The Duck Made From Used Condoms wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote:

Based Sheko wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?

I already told you to ignore him. It only works if you actually do it. lol



True. Btw, I just love how he completely ignored my explanation on how KH worlds are Earth-sized planets. It’s not like we have Xehanort refer to them as planets or globes and maps explicitly labeling the 7 continents or even cutscenes showing the actual fucking planets for what they are or anything like that. *sigh*

Wait a minute. Cid doesn’t think that the worlds in KH are planet-sized?

That’s ridiculous. Not even Cid would downplay KH that ha-

Cid wrote: Oh, and in KH the whole “destroying worlds and stars” thing is so insanely unquantifiable it’s not funny. Not only are “worlds” in KH shown to be little more than a small city, but how the heartless “destroy” a world is extremely obscure.



......Oh balls......



Oh damn, it’s worse than I thought. But, how the Heartless destroy the planets is yet another thing that Xehanort, pretending to be Ansem, covers in his reports, lmao.

[Reply] #20
06-16-2014 02:24 AM
Joined: 01-31-2014
Posts: 23,267
offline
PG15
PG15
Show me ya moves
Rep: 204

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote:

ProGamer13 wrote:

CreatorandDestroyer95 wrote: So Lance, Gamer, other sensible people, we should all just agree to ignore Cid since he’s clearly nothing more than a biased moron, yes? Good.

Gamer, um, sorry, not really. How about I just show you each of the 5 FTL feats one at a time, after which we can talk about them before moving on to the next one, until we reach all 5?


Uh, no, lol!
He’s made 70,000+ posts here. How many have you seen?
Anyways, sure, fine.



Uh, yeah.

So? Quantity=/=quality. From what I’ve seen, he’s just an ignorant, moronic, biased jackass who likes to get into discussions on topics he knows nothing about. Dunno why he does that, but it’s w/e.

Okay, to start, here’s the first one:

1. Being significantly faster than the FTL+ Ventus (the exact number for his combat/reaction speed comes out to be 71x FTL):

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22102

Now, the reason Sora is faster than Ventus is that he stalemated the Lingering Sentiment, a being that defeated Terranort, who is above Terra with his full darkness unleashed, who defeated Master Xehanort, who made light of Ventus. There’s also the fact of obvious association and equivalence, and how all of the light side Keyblade wielders are on a similar tier to each other. In addition, Sora doesn’t need to actually contact Ventus for us to know who is superior. To further solidify that the likes of Sora and Riku /surpass/ the TAV trio: They defeated Twilight Xemnas, the most powerful being in the Kingdom Hearts universe according to the series’ own creator, Tetsuya Nomura. So really, Sora is a top tier that is definitely even faster than Ventus, as well as more powerful.


Actually, the point was, you can’t really tell if Cid is bigoted, biased, that much, based only on a few posts, especially when he has 70,000+ posts. He’s actually pretty damn logical when not using blatant trolling (it’s different from what you’ve encountered from Cid). I think you and Cid just disagree, and are getting in a sissy fight over it, TBH.

Anyways...did the link just mention Lilo and Stitch for KH?
I also kind of don’t understand how this calc works.


__________________

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact