Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Is Goku one of the fastest characters in fiction (faster than Flash)?

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
10-09-2016 02:49 AM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

So we have Goku moving while time is stopped.





“Speed is, therefore, really, a limit." (Crew, 24)

Therefore, what Goku did was not speed. But something higher, not bound to a limit like Flash is.

Goku >>> Flash


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

Edited 10-09-2016 02:50 AM by Macho
[Reply] #2
10-09-2016 03:17 AM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

lol tbh
in the manga
they explained that unique (hax) abilities dont work on stronger ebings
i assume thats a new property of god ki
so it could be the anti hax aspect of god ki in the making


__________________

[Reply] #3
10-09-2016 08:57 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Well either that or Goku is beyond our dimensions. But if what you say is true then Hit is stronger than SSJB Kaioken Goku and can increase power. As Hit managed to trap Goku in time later on in the fight.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #4
10-11-2016 12:15 PM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,674
offline
Black Goku
Black Goku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

well goku has it, plus MTFL reaction, this alone is faster than anything else, and black goku is even faster


__________________

Edited 10-11-2016 12:24 PM by Black Goku
[Reply] #5
10-11-2016 07:36 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Do you think Black Goku is faster than Goku using Blue and Kaioken x10?


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #6
10-12-2016 07:48 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Like anyone still thinks Flash is faster than Goku.

[Reply] #7
10-12-2016 11:00 AM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,674
offline
Black Goku
Black Goku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

Macho wrote: Do you think Black Goku is faster than Goku using Blue and Kaioken x10?



using blue alone for sure, he is way faster, his IT is also faster, vs x10 i think they will be equal at early or maybe in favor of goku but only for a very short time


__________________

[Reply] #8
10-12-2016 09:39 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

No guys
its simply an easrly demo for laying down the foundations of hax resistance
cuz from what wee have seen so far, god ki may be developed to have strong anti hax properties


__________________

[Reply] #9
10-15-2016 11:24 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

I think you can make the argument for both cases. Hax resistance has always been a thing in db, I don’t think it has anything to do with god ki.

If it’s something beyond our dimension then it would mean characters faster than Goku B KKx10 are at that level or above.

The former sounds more plausible though.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #10
10-16-2016 03:21 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

There is no such thing as hax resistance. Hax is just a word for unfair abilities that ignore that you are actually way weaker than your opponent. And if you are immune to some kind of hax then that doesn’t affect any other hax having an effect on you.

Edited 10-16-2016 03:21 AM by Valaraukar
[Reply] #11
10-16-2016 04:01 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

There is in verses like db and Bleach. Take for example vegeta and bibidi or Vegito and Buuhan. Vegeta resisted being manipulated by Bibidi even though Bibidi could control your soul (heart and mind). Vegito pulled up a ki shield to not be absorbed by Buuhan’s body, etc.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #12
11-02-2016 10:47 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Yeah but just because someone resisted a mind controlling ability like Babidis doesn’t mean he’s resistant to all kinds of hax. Babidis power is also limited and Vegeta was just a step too far for him. Lelouch could still give him an order with Geass, Medaka could still copy his techniques and make them stronger, Buu could still turn him into candy, Light could write him into his Death note, Itachi could use genjutsu etc. Some of them may not actually work but no because he’s hax resisant but because he’s a saiyan or doesn’t have chakra but I guess you get my point.

Btw a shield that protects you from being absorbed isn’t hax resistance, it’s just what a shield does. If someone attacks you and you block it with a shield then that’s not hax resistance either.

[Reply] #13
11-02-2016 12:08 PM
Captain Marvelous
Guest

the flash has actually moved that fast before.

if you don’t believe me look up a video on youtube called “how fast is the flash” by imaginary axis and you’ll see what i’m talking about.

so if anything goku = the flash

or flash >= goku.

[Reply] #14
11-04-2016 05:27 AM
Joined: 11-03-2016
Posts: 77
offline
Stocker
Stocker
Wannabe
Rep: 3

No he isn’t.

[Reply] #15
11-04-2016 08:27 PM
Joined: 06-18-2016
Posts: 383
offline
Haderach
Haderach
Regular
Rep: 2

Well yea. His reflexes have a limit tho. If they didn’t he’s riding on more energy than the speed force that’s for sure.

Nah, wally wests faster but gokus more like thanos level, like one shot the flash, superman, Thor, wbh,whoever level.


__________________

Edited 11-04-2016 08:27 PM by Haderach
[Reply] #16
11-05-2016 09:46 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Captain Marvelous wrote: the flash has actually moved that fast before.

if you don’t believe me look up a video on youtube called “how fast is the flash” by imaginary axis and you’ll see what i’m talking about.

so if anything goku = the flash

or flash >= goku.


No Flash moved when time was normal and he did it with help. While Goku moved when time was frozen.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #17
11-05-2016 09:51 PM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 1,176
offline
Macho
Macho
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 26

Valaraukar wrote: Yeah but just because someone resisted a mind controlling ability like Babidis doesn’t mean he’s resistant to all kinds of hax. Babidis power is also limited and Vegeta was just a step too far for him. Lelouch could still give him an order with Geass, Medaka could still copy his techniques and make them stronger, Buu could still turn him into candy, Light could write him into his Death note, Itachi could use genjutsu etc. Some of them may not actually work but no because he’s hax resisant but because he’s a saiyan or doesn’t have chakra but I guess you get my point.

Btw a shield that protects you from being absorbed isn’t hax resistance, it’s just what a shield does. If someone attacks you and you block it with a shield then that’s not hax resistance either.


Putting up a shield proofs that they can counter hax like the one that worked on vegito, to an extent(when they were turned to candy), when they are ready and have high ki. Absorption is not a giant monster swallowing a small person, it’s a transmutation that turns you small and then it makes you part of the being. Vegito wanted to be absorbed so it worked only to the level they wanted it to work, but due to placing a ki shield it did not work completely and how it was meant to work.


__________________


“If I don’t, then who will!“-Goku
Im your huckleberry.- Doc Holiday
From me to you. Choke on it.- Kid Trunks

[Reply] #18
11-06-2016 07:24 PM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Macho wrote:

Captain Marvelous wrote: the flash has actually moved that fast before.

if you don’t believe me look up a video on youtube called “how fast is the flash” by imaginary axis and you’ll see what i’m talking about.

so if anything goku = the flash

or flash >= goku.


No Flash moved when time was normal and he did it with help. While Goku moved when time was frozen.



Yeah time manipulators are known to be able to out pace Flash. Hell there’s a villain named The Top who as you can guess is able to spin fast and this essentially gives him enhance reflexes. Guess what happens when Flash’s speed goes up against his reflexes?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3813742-3067772-2805903-2557612-2557437_p13_flash_no216.jpg

Also I saw the “how Fast is the Flash” video. The person does the tired and same old “wank the hell out of every word while ignoring everything that actually happened in the story” tactic comic idiots always have to resort to. For example he tried to claim how uber godly Flash’s punch is by using how powerful white dwarf stars are theorized to be in real life while the actual punch in the comic was used on a human durability opponent and did less damage than Ben Stiller’s volley strike from Meet the Parents.

[Reply] #19
11-06-2016 07:29 PM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Haderach wrote: Well yea. His reflexes have a limit tho. If they didn’t he’s riding on more energy than the speed force that’s for sure.

Nah, wally wests faster but gokus more like thanos level, like one shot the flash, superman, Thor, wbh,whoever level.



He’s beyond Thanos level and Thanos cannot one shot Superman, Thor or World Breaker Hulk. The latter two he’s fought a bunch of times at weaker levels and has never successfully KO them without bringing in some sort of equipment.

[Reply] #20
11-08-2016 10:17 AM
Bunchofliarsandpretenders
Guest

none of you vs fags even read comics so why are you pretending to be knowledgeable about the flash?

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact