Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

HST Vs discussion thread

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
01-12-2014 02:12 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote:

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote:

monster lord member wrote: What’s the top tier list currently?



Naruto cool

Naruto’s not even in the top 10, lol.



In the official list, yes. In your list your top 10 top tiers are from Clorox.

Hashirama, Madara, Prime Kyuubi, 1st form Juubi, 2nd form Juubi, 3rd form Juubi, God Tree, Rikudo Sennin and Juubito >>>>> Naruto.
Sasuke and Edo Minato >= Naruto.
I’d even say Kyuubi-powered 8 gates Gai > Naruto.



BM Naruto = SM Hashirama/Edo Madara.

BSM Naruto = Current Madara/Prime Kyuubi/1st Form Jubi/2nd Form


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #42
01-12-2014 07:35 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Mu wrote: BM Naruto = SM Hashirama/Edo Madara.

BSM Naruto = Current Madara/Prime Kyuubi/1st Form Jubi/2nd Form

That’s just wanking Naruto.

BM Naruto was struggling against Edo Madara’s Mokuton dragon. Prime Madara (No Rinnegan, no Senju DNA, no Edo) was able to subdue Prime Kyuubi. BM Naruto = 1/2 of Prime Kyuubi.

FFS, SM Hashirama >= Prime Susanoo Kyuubi + Prime Madara.

BSM Naruto got his shit pulled out (literally) by Current Madara’s chains. I think he’s be able to beat 1st form and 2nd form Juubi because of Senjutsu. Juubi is better overall though.

[Reply] #43
01-12-2014 07:44 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote: BM Naruto = SM Hashirama/Edo Madara.

BSM Naruto = Current Madara/Prime Kyuubi/1st Form Jubi/2nd Form

That’s just wanking Naruto.

BM Naruto was struggling against Edo Madara’s Mokuton dragon. Prime Madara (No Rinnegan, no Senju DNA, no Edo) was able to subdue Prime Kyuubi. BM Naruto = 1/2 of Prime Kyuubi.

FFS, SM Hashirama >= Prime Susanoo Kyuubi + Prime Madara.

BSM Naruto got his shit pulled out (literally) by Current Madara’s chains. I think he’s be able to beat 1st form and 2nd form Juubi because of Senjutsu. Juubi is better overall though.



Subduing with lolGenjutsu -/- Subduing with Mokuton or Chakra Chains or actually fighting Kyuubi.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #44
01-12-2014 08:12 PM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

So this guy came up with this on the spot having no experience with this kind of attack.


__________________

Edited 01-12-2014 08:13 PM by Kuru
[Reply] #45
01-12-2014 08:14 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

Don’t post unless its HST related, The Gamer isn’t in the HST.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #46
01-12-2014 08:14 PM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Mu wrote: Don’t post unless its HST related, The Gamer isn’t in the HST.


I was saying it looked a lot like a rasengan


__________________

[Reply] #47
01-12-2014 08:21 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

Rin Kagura wrote:

Mu wrote: Don’t post unless its HST related, The Gamer isn’t in the HST.


I was saying it looked a lot like a rasengan



Ah. nvm Moshi moshi.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #48
01-12-2014 08:22 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Mu wrote:

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote: BM Naruto = SM Hashirama/Edo Madara.

BSM Naruto = Current Madara/Prime Kyuubi/1st Form Jubi/2nd Form

That’s just wanking Naruto.

BM Naruto was struggling against Edo Madara’s Mokuton dragon. Prime Madara (No Rinnegan, no Senju DNA, no Edo) was able to subdue Prime Kyuubi. BM Naruto = 1/2 of Prime Kyuubi.

FFS, SM Hashirama >= Prime Susanoo Kyuubi + Prime Madara.

BSM Naruto got his shit pulled out (literally) by Current Madara’s chains. I think he’s be able to beat 1st form and 2nd form Juubi because of Senjutsu. Juubi is better overall though.



Subduing with lolGenjutsu -/- Subduing with Mokuton or Chakra Chains or actually fighting Kyuubi.

Pretty sure he can subdue the Kyuubi by fighting as well.

[Reply] #49
01-12-2014 08:22 PM
Joined: 12-01-2013
Posts: 11,102
offline
Kuru
Kuru
The Potty Prof.
Rep: 72

Yup. That copyright infringement


__________________

[Reply] #50
01-12-2014 08:26 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote:

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote: BM Naruto = SM Hashirama/Edo Madara.

BSM Naruto = Current Madara/Prime Kyuubi/1st Form Jubi/2nd Form

That’s just wanking Naruto.

BM Naruto was struggling against Edo Madara’s Mokuton dragon. Prime Madara (No Rinnegan, no Senju DNA, no Edo) was able to subdue Prime Kyuubi. BM Naruto = 1/2 of Prime Kyuubi.

FFS, SM Hashirama >= Prime Susanoo Kyuubi + Prime Madara.

BSM Naruto got his shit pulled out (literally) by Current Madara’s chains. I think he’s be able to beat 1st form and 2nd form Juubi because of Senjutsu. Juubi is better overall though.



Subduing with lolGenjutsu -/- Subduing with Mokuton or Chakra Chains or actually fighting Kyuubi.

Pretty sure he can subdue the Kyuubi by fighting as well.



So you remember when Shukaku almost killed Madara but was saved by LolFinalVillan, UsingMangekyoTechsWithNoEyes albeit a loss of his arm. Kyuubi would do him even worse even with half of his chakra.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #51
01-12-2014 08:31 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Mu wrote: So you remember when Shukaku almost killed Madara but was saved by LolFinalVillan, UsingMangekyoTechsWithNoEyes albeit a loss of his arm. Kyuubi would do him even worse even with half of his chakra.

He had no eyes, lol.
Shukaku can kill any eye-less Uchiha except Sasuke, who can use Raiton and fight back.

[Reply] #52
01-12-2014 08:39 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

He had Sage Mode sensing, and Plot Armour. Kyuubi would wreck Madara’s shit in a physical fight. Keep in mind Shukaku did that to a Prime Alive SM Hashi Cell Upgraded Madara.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #53
01-12-2014 08:43 PM
Joined: 09-18-2012
Posts: 16,643
offline
monster lord member
monster lord member
Hora hora~
Rep: 219

Mu wrote: He had Sage Mode sensing, and Plot Armour. Kyuubi would wreck Madara’s shit in a physical fight. Keep in mind Shukaku did that to a Prime Alive SM Hashi Cell Upgraded Madara.

...But he couldn’t fight back.

[Reply] #54
01-12-2014 08:50 PM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

monster lord member wrote:

Mu wrote: He had Sage Mode sensing, and Plot Armour. Kyuubi would wreck Madara’s shit in a physical fight. Keep in mind Shukaku did that to a Prime Alive SM Hashi Cell Upgraded Madara.

...But he couldn’t fight back.



How...? He could sense perfectly and even beat up a few Alliances, Naruto, Sai and fought Sasuke.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #55
01-12-2014 09:05 PM
Joined: 10-27-2013
Posts: 2,218
offline
The Exorcist
The Exorcist
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

Which of the HST has the biggest fanbase on this site? I’m thinking either Bleach or One Piece.


__________________

Edited 01-12-2014 09:05 PM by The Exorcist
[Reply] #56
01-12-2014 09:06 PM
Joined: 06-08-2013
Posts: 9,911
offline
Eiyu O
Eiyu O
~BOOSTO~
Rep: 133

The Exorcist wrote: Which of the HST has the biggest fanbase on this site? I’m thinking either Bleach or One Piece.



Just look at the number of posts in the discussion thread’s and that is your answer.

TL;DR bleach.


__________________

I, who is about to awaken, Am the Heavenly Dragon
who has stolen the principles of domination from God
I laugh at the “infinite”, and I grieve at the “dream”
I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination

And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!

[Reply] #57
01-13-2014 01:38 PM
Joined: 10-29-2013
Posts: 796
offline
Skywalker
Skywalker
Regular
Rep: 32

Bleach is being wanked to stupid proportions but I’m done trying to combat it. This site is Bleach OBD now, MvC after 09 died, 2013 was hell but now 2014 is purgatory....Bleach supporters ruined it, at least they did for me.


__________________

Edited 01-13-2014 01:40 PM by Skywalker
[Reply] #58
01-13-2014 01:56 PM
Joined: 10-27-2013
Posts: 2,218
offline
The Exorcist
The Exorcist
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

Why do some of the bleachfans get so butthurt? Some of them downplay so much it makes me sick.


__________________

[Reply] #59
01-13-2014 03:30 PM
Joined: 12-24-2013
Posts: 467
offline
Sir Papatunde
Sir Papatunde
Regular
Rep: 10

Well IMO, the most wanked HST series these past few months is maybe naruto but before it was both one piece and bleach being wanked the most. But honestly, I just really fucking hate the fanbase for all three equally. People love to especially wank to amaterasu(BTW it definitely not hotter than Sun LOL), Dangai Ichigo(I do think hes strongest out of three protagonists but there is no need to treat him like hes god)and Whitebeard ( I think that guy is strong and badass but people tend to wank to him to a whole other level).


__________________

The end of the World will be when two Bosses clash...

[Reply] #60
01-13-2014 03:47 PM
Joined: 01-13-2014
Posts: 728
offline
Yuma
Yuma
Regular
Rep: 18

This is quite the situation MvC Vs forum is in...

Support Naruto and you’re labeled a Narutard
Support Bleach and you’re labeled a Bleachtard
Support OP and you’re labeled a OP tard

It seems to be some major beef between Bleach supporters and Naruto supporters, while OP supporters stay out of it and nobody fucks with them.

Every side being wanked death in their own right...I honestly don’t know who to support?


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact