Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
11-10-2013 11:43 PM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

My first thread which is devoted to the wankers whom been pissing me off since 2006. What are some ridiculous claims we’ve seen comic wankers make?

I’ll start with 3 that actually became “common knowledge” on comic forums. Kind of speaks how stupid these people must be.

1. Pre-crisis Superman can sneeze/fart away galaxies.

2. Odin can destroy galaxies. Depending where the wank is coming from, it can be as ridiculous as Odin being able to ACCIDENTALLY destroy many galaxies probably just by blinking.

3. The Fury can withstand universal busting attacks.

And of course, all 3 characters can do the aforementioned easily, effortlessly, casually and will always open a fight with such a move.

[Reply] #2
11-10-2013 11:46 PM
Random Guest
Guest

Ridiculous comic hater claims.

[Reply] #3
11-10-2013 11:47 PM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Odin can destroy galaxies and The Fury can practically regen from anything.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #4
11-10-2013 11:49 PM
Joined: 09-25-2013
Posts: 2,237
offline
Steelo
Steelo
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

smiley


__________________

[Reply] #5
11-10-2013 11:49 PM
Random Guest
Guest

If you are looking for a place to vent frustrations or bitch about something though than you have come to the right place.

Careful though, side effects may include a serious case of raging and spawn of trolls.

[Reply] #6
11-10-2013 11:53 PM
Random Guest
Guest

the mad

[Reply] #7
11-10-2013 11:55 PM
Random Guest
Guest

Random Guest wrote: the mad


OY! I’m the only Random Guest here “Random Guest”.

[Reply] #8
11-10-2013 11:56 PM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Kinasin wrote: Odin can destroy galaxies



Care to post it? I’ve seen Odin’s respect threads and if it’s what I think it is, then Jonah Jameson can destroy planets and Xavier can jump to moon.

Kinasin wrote: The Fury can practically regen from anything.



And yet it nearly died from traveling to the 616 universe, which happened right after it supposedly shrugging off a universe busting attack. Of course we don’t actually see the Fury taking said attack and it makes zero sense storywise to think it did, but hey wanker logic and it enforces comic wankers belief that their fave characters are unbeatable gods, so just go with the flow right?

Edited 11-10-2013 11:58 PM by observer dude
[Reply] #9
11-10-2013 11:58 PM
Joined: 09-25-2013
Posts: 2,237
offline
Steelo
Steelo
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

Lol


__________________

[Reply] #10
11-11-2013 12:01 AM
Random Guest
Guest

You mad bro? Eat a snickers because your not you when your hungry.

[Reply] #11
11-11-2013 12:02 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Kinasin wrote: Odin can destroy galaxies and The Fury can practically regen from anything.



Beat me to it.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #12
11-11-2013 12:04 AM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
The Man Who Sold The World
The Man Who Sold The World
Comatose
Rep: 211

Kinasin wrote: Odin can destroy galaxies and The Fury can practically regen from anything.



He’s not saying that Odin can’t destroy galaxies. He’s saying that he just can’t blink and destroy them.


__________________

Edited 11-11-2013 12:04 AM by The Man Who Sold The World
[Reply] #13
11-11-2013 12:04 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Ziku wrote:
He’s not saying that Odin can’t destroy galaxies. He’s saying that he just can’t blink and destroy them.



Thanks for the clarification.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #14
11-11-2013 12:06 AM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
The Man Who Sold The World
The Man Who Sold The World
Comatose
Rep: 211

Tomie wrote:

Ziku wrote:
He’s not saying that Odin can’t destroy galaxies. He’s saying that he just can’t blink and destroy them.



Thanks for the clarification.

At least, that’s what I hope he’s saying.


__________________

[Reply] #15
11-11-2013 12:08 AM
Random Guest
Guest

Ziku wrote:

Tomie wrote:

Ziku wrote:
He’s not saying that Odin can’t destroy galaxies. He’s saying that he just can’t blink and destroy them.



Thanks for the clarification.

At least, that’s what I hope he’s saying.


Really? I thought he was trying to express his hatred of comic wank?

[Reply] #16
11-11-2013 12:09 AM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Random Guest wrote: You mad bro? Eat a snickers because your not you when your hungry.



First time I’m finally let myself let loose my frustrations on these comic wankers and their “unbeatable” godly characters.

You know the same characters who recent crossover had Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Venom, Whiplash, MODOK and Red Skull all jobbing to Phineas and Ferb characters. And the last crossover before that Wolverine got his ass kicked by Spock then by Data in the sequel. And the crossover before that half of Marvel Earth’s superheroes were getting their asses kicked by Godzilla. Clearly so unbeatable.

[Reply] #17
11-11-2013 12:11 AM
Random Guest
Guest

observer dude wrote:

Random Guest wrote: You mad bro? Eat a snickers because your not you when your hungry.



First time I’m finally let myself let loose my frustrations on these comic wankers and their “unbeatable” godly characters.

You know the same characters who recent crossover had Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Venom, Whiplash, MODOK and Red Skull all jobbing to Phineas and Ferb characters. And the last crossover before that Wolverine got his ass kicked by Spock then by Data in the sequel. And the crossover before that half of Marvel Earth’s superheroes were getting their asses kicked by Godzilla. Clearly so unbeatable.


Or the time when Squirrel girl solos everything off screen or when Dead Pool solos the 4th wall.

[Reply] #18
11-11-2013 12:11 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

observer dude wrote:

Random Guest wrote: You mad bro? Eat a snickers because your not you when your hungry.



First time I’m finally let myself let loose my frustrations on these comic wankers and their “unbeatable” godly characters.

You know the same characters who recent crossover had Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Venom, Whiplash, MODOK and Red Skull all jobbing to Phineas and Ferb characters. And the last crossover before that Wolverine got his ass kicked by Spock then by Data in the sequel. And the crossover before that half of Marvel Earth’s superheroes were getting their asses kicked by Godzilla. Clearly so unbeatable.


You wouldn’t happen to be a complete faggot now would you?


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #19
11-11-2013 12:12 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

observer dude wrote:
First time I’m finally let myself let loose my frustrations on these comic wankers and their “unbeatable” godly characters.

You know the same characters who recent crossover had Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Venom, Whiplash, MODOK and Red Skull all jobbing to Phineas and Ferb characters. And the last crossover before that Wolverine got his ass kicked by Spock then by Data in the sequel. And the crossover before that half of Marvel Earth’s superheroes were getting their asses kicked by Godzilla. Clearly so unbeatable.



Well, that was fun.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[Reply] #20
11-11-2013 12:13 AM
Joined: 10-03-2012
Posts: 20,035
offline
Tomie
Tomie
Hi!
Rep: 127

Random Guest wrote: Dead Pool solos the 4th wall.



4th wall feats are jokes. Nobody minus morons from cbr even use them.


__________________

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Science is even bigger bullshit lol, they believe the big bang created everything from 2 atoms colliding together or some shit, they tried to do the same thing in 2008 spending 10 billion dollars doing it, but the risk was a very small black hole being made if failed, they failed and no black hole was created also.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact