Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Complete Fiction Tier List

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4]

[Reply] #61
02-28-2015 02:33 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

tenchi muyo is LEEAAGUUES ABOVE TTGL

heck ttgl is multi universal, so any 5th dimesnional being solos the verse


__________________

[Reply] #62
02-28-2015 02:45 PM
Joined: 08-07-2014
Posts: 4,696
offline
Amorphous
Amorphous
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 51

That guest list just gave me dysentery.


__________________


This is only temporary...

[Reply] #63
02-28-2015 02:48 PM
Heritage Confirmed - Welcome Reclaimer
Guest

Looking at the past page makes me appreciate that Lelouch no longer posts here.

The boy was an utter nuisance.

[Reply] #64
02-28-2015 03:14 PM
MTNArea
Guest

Heritage Confirmed - Welcome Reclaimer wrote: Looking at the past page makes me appreciate that Lelouch no longer posts here.

The boy was an utter nuisance.



Where’d you get that info?

[Reply] #65
03-01-2015 12:39 PM
Lost Prophecy
Guest

- Marvel Comics
- DC Comics/Imprints
- Image Comics
- The Dark Tower
- Tenchi Muyo!/Tenchi GXP/Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure/Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
- Doctor Who
- Manifold Series
- Xenogears/Xenosaga
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Valiant Comics
- Demonbane
- Nipponverse
- Digimon
- Slayers
- Noein: To Your Other Self
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie)
- El-Hazard
- Transformers
- Project A-ko
- Bokurano
- Xeelee Sequence
- Problem Sleuth
- Nasuverse
- Saint Seiya
- Bastard!!
- Final Fantasy
- Pokemon
- Umineko No Naku Koro ni
- Wheel of Time
- Jojoís Bizarre Adventure
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
- The Culture
- Bionicle
- Touhou
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Star Trek
- Ah! My Goddess
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Illium/Olympos
- Mortal Kombat
- Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Lord of the Rings
- Crossgen Comics
- Darkstalkers
- Hyperion Cantos
- Tyrian
- Space Runaway Ideon
- Heroic Age
- CLAMP
- Tenchi Universe
- Gunbuster/Diebuster
- Warhammer 40k
- Shadow Hearts
- Elder Scrolls
- GaoGaiGar
- Sailor Moon
- DCAU
- Star Wars
- Stargate
- Halo
- ToAru
- Samurai Jack
- Watchmen

[Reply] #66
03-01-2015 04:52 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
The Man Who Sold The World
The Man Who Sold The World
Comatose
Rep: 211

Lost Prophecy wrote: - Marvel Comics
- DC Comics/Imprints
- Image Comics
- The Dark Tower
- Tenchi Muyo!/Tenchi GXP/Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure/Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
- Doctor Who
- Manifold Series
- Xenogears/Xenosaga
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Valiant Comics
- Demonbane
- Nipponverse
- Digimon
- Slayers
- Noein: To Your Other Self
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie)
- El-Hazard
- Transformers
- Project A-ko
- Bokurano
- Xeelee Sequence
- Problem Sleuth
- Nasuverse
- Saint Seiya
- Bastard!!
- Final Fantasy
- Pokemon
- Umineko No Naku Koro ni
- Wheel of Time
- Jojoís Bizarre Adventure
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
- The Culture
- Bionicle
- Touhou
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Star Trek
- Ah! My Goddess
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Illium/Olympos
- Mortal Kombat
- Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Lord of the Rings
- Crossgen Comics
- Darkstalkers
- Hyperion Cantos
- Tyrian
- Space Runaway Ideon
- Heroic Age
- CLAMP
- Tenchi Universe
- Gunbuster/Diebuster
- Warhammer 40k
- Shadow Hearts
- Elder Scrolls
- GaoGaiGar
- Sailor Moon
- DCAU
- Star Wars
- Stargate
- Halo
- ToAru
- Samurai Jack
- Watchmen

Easily the worst list so far.


__________________

[Reply] #67
03-01-2015 05:03 PM
Joined: 05-10-2014
Posts: 4,683
offline
Beyonder
Beyonder
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Why is demonbane below tenchi muyo.....


__________________

FBO F
FBO Wiki
FBO RULES!

Anime Vs Comics wrote: Goku is omnipotent galactus is island level.


Anime Vs Comics wrote: LT isnt nigh omnipotent


TOAA wrote: The One Above All isnt Omni Suggsverse have above omnis

[Reply] #68
03-01-2015 05:27 PM
Joined: 08-07-2014
Posts: 4,696
offline
Amorphous
Amorphous
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 51

Lord Xehanort wrote: Easily the worst list so far.

I think he made it expecting us to number it in order....


__________________


This is only temporary...

[Reply] #69
03-01-2015 05:30 PM
Joined: 12-10-2012
Posts: 5,167
offline
Price
Price
Prepare to be bullied
Rep: 77

Amorphous wrote:

Lord Xehanort wrote: Easily the worst list so far.

I think he made it expecting us to number it in order....



I should hope so.

[Reply] #70
03-02-2015 11:20 AM
Mendicant Bias
Guest

Lost Prophecy wrote: - Transformers (The One may be Omnipotent.)
-Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
-Mortal Kombat
-Halo (May be higher if Flood/Precursor hype proves true.)
-Star Wars (May be higher if Celestial/The Ones/Bedlam Spirit hype proves true.)
-Bionicle (May be higher if Great Spirit hype proves true.)
-Sailor Moon
- Pokémon (May be higher if Creation Trio/Arceus hype proves true.)
- Samurai Jack

There ya go. A condensed and accurate list.

[Reply] #71
03-03-2015 10:44 AM
Joined: 02-19-2015
Posts: 2,543
offline
Thar
Thar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

What determines tier, exactly?


__________________

[Reply] #72
03-09-2015 05:18 PM
Hmm..
Guest

Stone Cold Loki wrote: What determines tier, exactly?

The concept of 'Who defeats who' or 'Character x is stronger than y' is what determines Tiers, and everything in between house cat level to destroy/recreating universes....

[Reply] #73
03-22-2015 04:36 PM
Joined: 02-15-2015
Posts: 71
offline
Loki_d
Wannabe
Rep: 5

So Vegeta’s Big bang attack is considered planet level despite it not destroying the planet in the process. Is that now how this site works we look at what the technique done to the area and disregard the power of the character.

Now you should place Kaguya in tier 2 and bleach anywhere above tier 4

[Reply] #74
08-25-2015 12:54 AM
General grievous
Guest

Solar system level:

Dragonball Z

Big Planet level:

Toriko

Small planet level:

Narutoverse

Continent level:

One Piece / Bleach

Island level:

Fairy Tail

[Reply] #75
10-06-2015 04:13 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Zeed Fighters wrote: tier 000: Skeleton man and God Man’s verses

by omnipotent you mean an active omipotent or not?

JJBA has a functional omnipotent and nigh omnipotent but if you disregard God and Jesus then it’s tier 3


JJBA has no Omni lmao the hell outta here jojofag.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #76
11-01-2015 03:17 PM
majorkunn
Guest

goku solos.

[Reply] #77
11-12-2015 12:41 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

majorkunn wrote: Saitama solos DBZ/DBS.


I agree


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #78
12-08-2015 12:44 PM
Khalil
Guest

Suck my dick!

[Reply] #79
12-09-2015 11:09 PM
jimmytim
Guest

naruto will win this here quick an easy in a hit aswell

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact