Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Complete Fiction Tier List

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
11-14-2014 04:46 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

So since a mod moved my thread I can’t edit the OP.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #22
11-14-2014 04:47 PM
Joined: 06-22-2013
Posts: 16,135
offline
Madoka
Madoka
I'm kawaii af
Rep: 174

Ramsay Bolton wrote: Tier 000 - Meta-Omnipotent+

- Suggsverse

Tier 00 - Beyond Omnipotent

- Demonbane

Tier 0 - Omnipotent

- Marvel
- Image
- DC
- Cthulhu Mythos

Tier 1 - Nigh-Omnipotent

- Umekio no Naku Koro
- Dark Tower
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Dr. Who
- Shinimegami Tensei
- Tenchi Muyo
- Slayers
- Noein
- Xenogears
- Digimonverse

Tier 3 - Universal - Multiveral

- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Final Fantasy

Tier 3 - Galaxy+

- Saint Saiya
- Valiant
- Asura’s Wrath
- Warhammer 40k
- Bastard

Tier 4 - Solar

- Darkstalkers
- Dragonball Z

Tier 5 - Plantary

- Heroic Age

Tier 6 - Continental

- Toriko
- Yu Yu Hashuko
- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece

<work in process>



Demonbane should be in Tier 1
TTGL should be in Tier 2
Saint Seiya should be in Tier 2
Asura’s wrath should be in Tier 4
Heroic age should be in Tier 4

Everything else seems ok I guess

Also you have Tier 3 listed twice rather than a Tier 2

Edited 11-14-2014 04:48 PM by Madoka
[Reply] #23
11-14-2014 04:47 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

ShredGuitarManiac wrote:

Izayoi wrote:

ShredGuitarManiac wrote: Darkstalkers should be moved to galaxy (at least from what I’ve heard, since I didn’t play the games, pyron’s true form is larger than the milky way), asura’s wrath down to solar, saint seiya up to universal, TTGL shoud be in universal aswell, yu yu hakusho is not continental, it’s below that (Eos Yusuke was afraid of being hit by a blast that would’ve destroyed everything in a diameter of 100 km, and he was sure it would’ve killed him), Heroic age should be solar, since the golden tribe and full powered frenzy state heroic tribe can surpass the power of a supernova, and nothing, not even suggsverse, even comes close to true omnipotence, as omnipotence doesn’t exist, no matter how many infinite zettaverses beyond infinite zettaverses you pull out of your ass. These are the things I disagree with in your list at first glance.

Mind reformatting that into a list please? The paragraph is unorganized.





-TTGL: universal (because that’s the best feat, and even that is non canon. The gap between the giga drill breaker in lagann hen and nigh omnipotence is absurd)



wha??

Canon TTGL fuses with multiple realities and stands in the big bang, also lazengann overload a piece of TTGL’s power pushes back the big bang which he absorbs and TTGL absorbs him.

Edited 11-14-2014 04:49 PM by Haki
[Reply] #24
11-14-2014 04:47 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

Ramsay Bolton wrote: So since a mod moved my thread I can’t edit the OP.

*Edited you thread

And sorry about that, forgot that it happens.


__________________

[Reply] #25
11-14-2014 04:48 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

Ramsay Bolton wrote: So since a mod moved my thread I can’t edit the OP.



were was it posted?

try asking zeed for moderation over this since he’s the one who modded it


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #26
11-14-2014 04:48 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Simon created infinite universes at the end of the last movie, Spiral Power is Nigh Omni.


__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #27
11-14-2014 04:49 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Ramsay Bolton wrote: Simon created infinite universes at the end of the last movie, Spiral Power is Nigh Omni.



what???

Edited 11-14-2014 04:49 PM by Haki
[Reply] #28
11-14-2014 04:55 PM
Joined: 10-06-2014
Posts: 1,000
offline
The True Shinigami
The True Shinigami
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 17

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

ShredGuitarManiac wrote:
-darkstalkers: galaxy (because Pyron’s true form is larger than the milky way)



i’m not very into darkstalkers but that fire martian thing is it’s top tier isn’t he?



He is mid-high tier at best.


__________________

[Reply] #29
11-14-2014 04:57 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

The True Shinigami wrote:

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

ShredGuitarManiac wrote:
-darkstalkers: galaxy (because Pyron’s true form is larger than the milky way)



i’m not very into darkstalkers but that fire martian thing is it’s top tier isn’t he?



He is mid-high tier at best.



who are the top tiers then?

since the verse is scaled ot galaxy and he’s not the top


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

Edited 11-14-2014 04:57 PM by Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
[Reply] #30
11-14-2014 05:05 PM
Joined: 09-22-2014
Posts: 442
offline
Marvel Expert
Marvel Expert
Regular
Rep: 12

Spiral Haki wrote:

Ramsay Bolton wrote: Simon created infinite universes at the end of the last movie, Spiral Power is Nigh Omni.



what???



__________________



Tomie wrote: No, I would write: ďDonít eat the steak itís the dogs.“


Tomie failing basic grammar.

[Reply] #31
11-14-2014 05:07 PM
Joined: 10-06-2014
Posts: 1,000
offline
The True Shinigami
The True Shinigami
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 17

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

The True Shinigami wrote:

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

ShredGuitarManiac wrote:
-darkstalkers: galaxy (because Pyron’s true form is larger than the milky way)



i’m not very into darkstalkers but that fire martian thing is it’s top tier isn’t he?



He is mid-high tier at best.



who are the top tiers then?

since the verse is scaled ot galaxy and he’s not the top



True Pyron is multi-galaxy.

God tier:
-Full power Morrigan (megaversal)

Top tiers:
-Belial Aensland (multiversal)
-Prime Galnan Voshtal (equal to Belial)
-Crossover version of Pyron (multiversal)

High tiers:
-Jedah Dohma (universe+; currently strongest in DS-verse because Belial and Galnan died from an old age)
-Night Warriors Ending Pyron (universe+)
-Post-Pyron absorbtion Demitri (because he injured Jedah in test audio)
-Galnan Voshtal at his deathbed


__________________

Edited 11-14-2014 05:09 PM by The True Shinigami
[Reply] #32
11-14-2014 05:18 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Ramsay Bolton wrote:

Spiral Haki wrote:

Ramsay Bolton wrote: Simon created infinite universes at the end of the last movie, Spiral Power is Nigh Omni.



what???




Anti spiral trapped them in a series of universes branching to more universes as soon as they were perceived, mentioned another time as a multi dimensional labyrinth.

All we can mention is how Simon absorbs multiple of the realities.

[Reply] #33
11-14-2014 08:28 PM
Joined: 11-27-2011
Posts: 5,200
offline
o3o
o3o
Pierce the Heavens with your Wank!
Rep: 104

Don’t forget how Spirals can outright make thought into reality.
cool


__________________


Credit to Rython

[Reply] #34
11-14-2014 09:01 PM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

How is Saint Seiya above Bastard and DBZ/GT?

Also, Toriko isn’t just Continental, lol. They should be in the “Planetary-Tier."

Lel @ Galaxy+ Asura’s Wrath.


__________________

[Reply] #35
11-15-2014 07:18 AM
Joined: 08-10-2011
Posts: 7,743
offline
ShredGuitarManiac
ShredGuitarManiac
nope
Rep: 76

How is Saint Seiya above Bastard and DBZ/GT?




This is part of the dimension created by Hades



Poseidon is as powerful as he is, Zeus is either equal or more powerful. Chronos is stated in the manga to transcend the olympians, and in the hypermyth (which is canon, at the moment) it’s stated that he created the universe.

Non canon saint seiya has 15 more characters that are between galaxy+ and universe level (the titans, typhon, pontos and Gaia), and even the gold saints have impressive feats like punching through planets, holding the weight of the universe with one hand or erasing a pocket dimension full of stars. That’s in episode G which is the most powerful saint seiya so far.
Then you got omega in which there’s at least 2 confirmed universals, Abzu who created the universe and Saturn who is stronger than him.


Lel @ Galaxy+ Asura&#146;s Wrath.




Agreed, they are just solar.

Edited 11-15-2014 09:22 AM by ShredGuitarManiac
[Reply] #36
11-15-2014 09:20 AM
Joined: 04-18-2013
Posts: 8,562
offline
Koichi
Koichi
Super Saiyan God of MvC
Rep: 87

Expensive-Discount wrote: How is Saint Seiya above Bastard and DBZ/GT?

Also, Toriko isn’t just Continental, lol. They should be in the “Planetary-Tier."

Lel @ Galaxy+ Asura’s Wrath.

Lmao.

[Reply] #37
11-15-2014 11:33 AM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

Koichi wrote:

Expensive-Discount wrote: How is Saint Seiya above Bastard and DBZ/GT?

Also, Toriko isn’t just Continental, lol. They should be in the “Planetary-Tier."

Lel @ Galaxy+ Asura’s Wrath.

Lmao.



Wot m8?


__________________

[Reply] #38
11-15-2014 11:54 AM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 5,393
offline
Gallavant123
Gallavant123
Get Out
Rep: 94

ShredGuitarManiac wrote: -TTGL: universal (because that’s the best feat, and even that is non canon. The gap between the giga drill breaker in lagann hen and nigh omnipotence is absurd)



Infinity Big Bang Storm is universal (pretty obvious, just by the name).

An OBDer did a calc using databook numbers and found that reducing a multi-galaxy sized steel mecha to atoms or smaller (Lazengann Overload’s quantum level breakdown) is a multi-observable universe buster (Since atomization and atom breaking requires thousands of times more energy than normal destruction, not only that but compared to mecha galaxies are mostly empty space)

But yea it shouldn’t be in nigh omnipotence.


__________________

Edited 11-15-2014 12:05 PM by Gallavant123
[Reply] #39
11-15-2014 12:01 PM
Joined: 08-10-2011
Posts: 7,743
offline
ShredGuitarManiac
ShredGuitarManiac
nope
Rep: 76

Gallavant123 wrote:

ShredGuitarManiac wrote: -TTGL: universal (because that’s the best feat, and even that is non canon. The gap between the giga drill breaker in lagann hen and nigh omnipotence is absurd)



Infinity Big Bang Storm is universal.

An OBDer did a calc using databook numbers and found that reducing a multi-galaxy sized steel mecha to atoms or smaller (Lazengann Overload’s quantum level breakdown) is a multi-observable universe buster (Since atomization and atom breaking requires thousands of times more energy than normal destruction)





That would still put them in the universal-multiversal tier though.

[Reply] #40
11-16-2014 04:45 PM
Joined: 11-27-2011
Posts: 5,200
offline
o3o
o3o
Pierce the Heavens with your Wank!
Rep: 104

Thought into reality.


__________________


Credit to Rython

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact