Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

World War Hulk Vs Superman Prime

<< First < Prev 9 10 11 [12] 13 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #221
09-22-2014 11:51 PM
Joined: 03-25-2011
Posts: 13,322
offline
Jurassic DIO
Jurassic DIO
Fabulous lizard man
Rep: 147


Francis blitzes both.


__________________

[Reply] #222
09-22-2014 11:56 PM
El Matadores
Guest

Emperor Lelouch wrote:
Nice troll term.


You’re probably one of those kids that thinks superman can fight as fast as he can fly in space, lol.
Get that shit out of here, superman was getting bodied by captain atom lol.
Superman is portrayed as a strength beast not a speedster.

[Reply] #223
09-23-2014 12:00 AM
Joined: 08-12-2014
Posts: 3,205
offline
Emperor Lelouch
Emperor Lelouch
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 39

El Matadores wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:
Nice troll term.


You’re probably one of those kids that thinks superman can fight as fast as he can fly in space, lol.



Go ahead and quote me saying that and post the thread where I said it.


__________________

[Reply] #224
09-23-2014 12:03 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

El Matadores wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:
Nice troll term.


You’re probably one of those kids that thinks superman can fight as fast as he can fly in space, lol.



Go ahead and quote me saying that and post the thread where I said it.


Lol, then stfu.
That’s the only reason why anybody would think superman is faster.
Also I like how you ignored half of my post.
And also show us how fast superman prime is.

[Reply] #225
09-23-2014 12:06 AM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 4,164
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 154

seriously.............hulk vs superman?......



NERD ALERT xD

Vs section needs to seriously die


__________________

[Reply] #226
09-23-2014 12:08 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Anime18 wrote: seriously.............hulk vs superman?......

[img]http://www.thecorrectness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Nerds.jpg[/img]

NERD ALERT xD

Vs section needs to seriously die


Stop trolling my thread Sheko.
You wish you were as hip as those two gangsters.

[Reply] #227
09-23-2014 12:36 AM
Warrior-nli
Guest

El Matadores wrote: If it was just a physical clash then why was there a energy base explosion?

Yes she was even Marq showed this.
I never said all fictions and I never said earth wouldn’t be damaged.



There was no energy based explosion did you even read the cómic?

No she wasn’t amped by the well, what the comics mean in the now they can Both be together is that Both are hulks

[Reply] #228
09-23-2014 12:58 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Warrior-nli wrote:

There was no energy based explosion did you even read the cómic?

No she wasn’t amped by the well, what the comics mean in the now they can Both be together is that Both are hulks


Unless physical clashes produce colors as side effects, then they did use gamma energy.
Again, hulk used that same energy to sink the east coast.
I have a copy of the comic book,lol.

Marq, was the one that pointed this out to me and I then agreed with him
You are claiming to have the correct interpretation of what they meant, but you don’t. It’s obvious that it meant she red hulk was amped.

[Reply] #229
09-23-2014 01:01 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Marquess wrote: [url=http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/clownporn69/hlk2_zps1822d869.jpg]If Hulk’s power was coming from the Wishing Well, what would be the point of this scene? Why would it matter that Hulk was holding back power he apparently never possessed until then?[/url]

[url=http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w613/clownporn69/hlk1_zpscadb081c.jpg]And it was specifically mentioned Red She-Hulk was made as powerful as Hulk. Nothing about Hulk being made stronger alongside her.[/url]


^

[Reply] #230
09-23-2014 01:10 AM
Warrior-nli
Guest

The white color is the shockwave that white wasn’t meant as gamma radiation

No it wasn’t lol it is meant as Both can be together now that she is a Hulk, in no point on the comic it was implide that she rulk made the wish to maje herself stronger

[Reply] #231
09-23-2014 01:25 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Warrior-nli wrote: The white color is the shockwave that white wasn’t meant as gamma radiation

No it wasn’t lol it is meant as Both can be together now that she is a Hulk, in no point on the comic it was implide that she rulk made the wish to maje herself stronger



This is the last time I say this: physical clashes don’t produce energy like that.
It has to be a mix of both their gamma, thus neither green or red.


It was implied I just showed you Marqs post where the scan is shown.
“and who’s now just as powerful as he”.
It was both their dream to fight all out, do you understand context?
Also, it’s preposterous to believe RSH could get that strong with help.

[Reply] #232
09-23-2014 01:27 AM
El Matadores
Guest

El Matadores wrote:

Warrior-nli wrote: The white color is the shockwave that white wasn’t meant as gamma radiation

No it wasn’t lol it is meant as Both can be together now that she is a Hulk, in no point on the comic it was implide that she rulk made the wish to maje herself stronger



This is the last time I say this: physical clashes don’t produce energy like that.
It has to be a mix of both their gamma, thus neither green or red.


It was implied I just showed you Marqs post where the scan is shown.
“and who’s now just as powerful as he”.
It was both their dream to fight all out, do you understand context?
Also, it’s preposterous to believe RSH could get that strong with help.


Without help, I mean.

[Reply] #233
09-23-2014 01:44 AM
Warrior-nli
Guest

It wasn’t a mix it was plain strenght

Not because marques said it means i have to agree
The now that she is as powerfull as he can mean what i am debating especially since the page marques posted they are talking about hulks and bettys past

[Reply] #234
09-23-2014 02:04 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Warrior-nli wrote: It wasn’t a mix it was plain strenght

Not because marques said it means i have to agree
The now that she is as powerfull as he can mean what i am debating especially since the page marques posted they are talking about hulks and bettys past


Can you show me any physical clashes doing that in real life or other comics?

You can ask anybody else (tyrant, moses, genius, or morph) and I’m sure they’ll agree with me and marq, and not because we think so but because it is right.

Also, rsh has never been this strong before. Hulk has been the only one that has come this close without help.
So your hypothesis of hulk finally being able to fight her in hulk form is not correct, because this hasn’t been the first time Betty has been in hulk form and she has fought hills before.

[Reply] #235
09-23-2014 02:22 AM
Warrior-nli
Guest

You want me to show you a planet busting clash IRL ? lol

You also want me to ask users who no longer post here

The mágic of plot can make characters do insane things

It’s the first time the hulks has gone all out

[Reply] #236
09-23-2014 02:32 AM
El Matadores
Guest

Warrior-nli wrote: You want me to show you a planet busting clash IRL ? lol

You also want me to ask users who no longer post here

The mágic of plot can make characters do insane things

It’s the first time the hulks has gone all out


Not busting a planet but an explosion with light in it.

No. I was just saying they would have interpreted that the right way. And morph still posts here but doesn’t care about the vs forum anymore.


Lol, so now it’s plot but not the damn wishing well that was making shit go crazy, lolololol.

He’s the only one that has ever been hinted to be that strong without help.
Red She Hulk was around she hulk level and she was fodder to wwh stage 1.

[Reply] #237
09-23-2014 02:36 AM
Joined: 09-09-2014
Posts: 8,296
offline
Alpha and Omega
Alpha and Omega
( ͠ ͜ʖ ͡)
Rep: 56

Seriously, why don’t you guys just log in lol


__________________

[Reply] #238
09-23-2014 07:19 AM
Joined: 08-12-2014
Posts: 3,205
offline
Emperor Lelouch
Emperor Lelouch
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 39

El Matadores wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

El Matadores wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:
Nice troll term.


You’re probably one of those kids that thinks superman can fight as fast as he can fly in space, lol.



Go ahead and quote me saying that and post the thread where I said it.


Lol, then stfu.
That’s the only reason why anybody would think superman is faster.
Also I like how you ignored half of my post.
And also show us how fast superman prime is.



Oh so you can’t prove it and just got mad instead. How pathetic.


__________________

[Reply] #239
09-23-2014 11:51 AM
Warrior-nli
Guest

El Matadores wrote:
Not busting a planet but an explosion with light in it.
No. I was just saying they would have interpreted that the right way. And morph still posts here but doesn’t care about the vs forum anymore.
Lol, so now it’s plot but not the damn wishing well that was making shit go crazy, lolololol.
He’s the only one that has ever been hinted to be that strong without help.
Red She Hulk was around she hulk level and she was fodder to wwh stage 1.


But it’s not an explosion it was a shockwave that’s what i am trying to say but you just don’t get it
I am not debating any of them lol i don’t see why i should ask
Show me 1 time that it was implide that ANYONE made a wish to make red she Hulk stronger 1 time from ANY character that made that wish because EVERY other wish has been implide or said in that comic

[Reply] #240
09-23-2014 09:14 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

prime rolfstomps.


__________________

<< First < Prev 9 10 11 [12] 13 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact