Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

What the fuck happened to this site?

[1]

[Reply] #1
12-10-2016 11:08 AM
Joined: 01-25-2014
Posts: 2,626
offline
Crosswind Vortex
Crosswind Vortex
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

lol where is everyone?

[Reply] #2
12-10-2016 12:36 PM
Joined: 05-14-2014
Posts: 2,870
offline
Sunny DEE_ICK
Sunny DEE_ICK
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Crosswind Vortex wrote: lol where is everyone?

everyone moved to another forum called Take 5 forums

All cuz this site got fuqed up with spam and hacks
But its mostly fixed rn since Daddy Bjarne flashed his light


__________________

IM Just too fast for your banhammer with

THE TRUE SUPER POWER OF SUNNY DEE

[Reply] #3
12-12-2016 07:11 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 13,430
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Lightbringer
Rep: 157

It’s like a graveyard.


__________________

[Reply] #4
12-12-2016 07:47 AM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

Its all over for mvc
if you want to talk to the former users then you can see them at take 5 forums


__________________

[Reply] #5
12-12-2016 08:49 AM
Joined: 05-13-2012
Posts: 2,761
offline
Wade
Wade
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

The Living Tribunal wrote: Its all over for mvc
if you want to talk to the former users then you can see them at take 5 forums



Which my anti-virus flags as a hostile site.

[Reply] #6
12-12-2016 09:59 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Wade wrote:

The Living Tribunal wrote: Its all over for mvc
if you want to talk to the former users then you can see them at take 5 forums



Which my anti-virus flags as a hostile site.


Take 5 killed moviecodec so yeah it’s definitely a hostile site. And it fucking sucks.

[Reply] #7
12-13-2016 12:59 AM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

This was always gonna to be the end result.

[Reply] #8
12-13-2016 04:02 AM
Joined: 05-14-2014
Posts: 2,870
offline
Sunny DEE_ICK
Sunny DEE_ICK
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

O sheit
where did u lot come from
;_; I cri everi tiem.


__________________

IM Just too fast for your banhammer with

THE TRUE SUPER POWER OF SUNNY DEE

[Reply] #9
12-13-2016 04:35 AM
Joined: 05-13-2012
Posts: 2,761
offline
Wade
Wade
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

This sight needs more nonsense.

zip zip zoodle zanzibar

Now I know the origin of variation in language.

[Reply] #10
12-13-2016 04:17 PM
gay emo clown
Guest

MVC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Take5 is mostly fatass weebs who don’t even watch anime while most people on MVC are buff as fuck and watch hardcore Anime without being weebs so MVC curbstomps Take5 pretty easily

[Reply] #11
12-13-2016 08:13 PM
Joined: 05-13-2012
Posts: 2,761
offline
Wade
Wade
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

The site needs more content besides “my nigh-omnipotent beats yours because he’s x times faster than light”.

[Reply] #12
12-13-2016 09:00 PM
Joined: 05-30-2014
Posts: 2,187
offline
Staz
Staz
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 60

Valaraukar wrote:

Wade wrote:

The Living Tribunal wrote: Its all over for mvc
if you want to talk to the former users then you can see them at take 5 forums



Which my anti-virus flags as a hostile site.


Take 5 killed moviecodec so yeah it’s definitely a hostile site. And it fucking sucks.



I agree


__________________

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact