Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Warning to VS Forum and VS General posters

[1]

[Reply] #1
12-17-2014 05:41 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

I`ll just quote this to save time.

znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.




There are mod complaint threads, and VS mod complaint threads.
Use them.

The next time someone starts complaining about mods in a thread that isnt made specifically for that, I will instantly and without warning give them a day ban. Another offense 7 days.

There are threads made for your complaints, posting that shit constantly, every day, every minute in every other thread, is spamming.


__________________

Edited 12-17-2014 07:27 AM by znjfl
[Reply] #2
12-17-2014 05:48 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Let them bitch harder. People will bitch no matter what you do in vs.

Remember the time when I banned El mata derp for nuke level Superman, and everyone bitched at me?

Edited 12-17-2014 05:49 AM by - FS -
[Reply] #3
12-17-2014 07:59 AM
the truth is...
Guest

The one’s who are bitching are hoes getting no dough for being in the sack; every time their pimp roles around.

He be stacking Uggs like they be Gucci.

Keeping his pimp hand strong on the whiny bitches that hurt his street cred.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well to put it another way, basically ignore them and treat them like children.

[Reply] #4
12-17-2014 08:11 AM
Joined: 11-01-2013
Posts: 11,498
offline
Louay
Louay
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 81

lol

[Reply] #5
12-17-2014 08:12 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

So, how long will it be until people I’ve banned send in hundreds of reports for every slight misdemeanor I make?

[Reply] #6
12-17-2014 08:20 AM
Joined: 11-01-2013
Posts: 11,498
offline
Louay
Louay
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 81

This is the most annoying thing about vs tbh, the community is so immature and rages over such matters, it’s always fun to watch them do that though

[Reply] #7
12-17-2014 08:22 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

I never called any mod biased though.


__________________

[Reply] #8
12-17-2014 08:24 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol

[Reply] #9
12-17-2014 08:32 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.


__________________

[Reply] #10
12-17-2014 08:33 AM
Joined: 09-06-2014
Posts: 2,704
offline
Yoshikage Kira
Yoshikage Kira
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 69

Omg
Mods are so biased
Do something


__________________

Bye guys smiley

[Reply] #11
12-17-2014 08:37 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)

[Reply] #12
12-17-2014 08:38 AM
Easy
Guest

Yoshikage Kira wrote: Omg
Mods are so biased
Do something

Just remove all mods.

Problem solved. wink

[Reply] #13
12-17-2014 08:40 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley


__________________

Edited 12-17-2014 08:40 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #14
12-17-2014 08:40 AM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

scary o.o


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #15
12-17-2014 08:40 AM
Joined: 09-06-2014
Posts: 2,704
offline
Yoshikage Kira
Yoshikage Kira
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 69

Flamelord for global moderator 2015


__________________

Bye guys smiley

[Reply] #16
12-17-2014 08:43 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley

You didn’t say 'against DBZ'. You said you never called a mod biased. Which I promptly shown as a lie. And I’m sure that at some point you called some mod biased about DBZ.

Probably Nena.

[Reply] #17
12-17-2014 08:47 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley

You didn’t say 'against DBZ'. You said you never called a mod biased. Which I promptly shown as a lie. And I’m sure that at some point you called some mod biased about DBZ.

Probably Nena.



Nena? Oh, then yeah, i remember that part. Everyone thinks he is biased af. Worst mod no doubt.


__________________

[Reply] #18
12-17-2014 08:49 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley

You didn’t say 'against DBZ'. You said you never called a mod biased. Which I promptly shown as a lie. And I’m sure that at some point you called some mod biased about DBZ.

Probably Nena.



Nena? Oh, then yeah, i remember that part. Everyone thinks he is biased af. Worst mod no doubt.

I can understand that. Nena does seem rather harsh at times.

[Reply] #19
12-17-2014 09:03 AM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 11,927
offline
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Crazy Bitch Zinnia
Alma knows the Dragon fist...No lie™
Rep: 217

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley

You didn’t say 'against DBZ'. You said you never called a mod biased. Which I promptly shown as a lie. And I’m sure that at some point you called some mod biased about DBZ.

Probably Nena.



Nena? Oh, then yeah, i remember that part. Everyone thinks he is biased af. Worst mod no doubt.

I can understand that. Nena does seem rather harsh at times.

Nena reminds me of someone fresh off of /B/


__________________

Art Stuff

[Reply] #20
12-17-2014 09:04 AM
Joined: 05-23-2013
Posts: 10,693
offline
Hanbei
Hanbei
~Falling Headfirst into Hell~
Rep: 56

Kawaii Medli wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Karna wrote:

Flamelord wrote: I never called any mod biased though.

You’re kidding, right?

You called me biased against you last week lol



I called you biased against ME, not a fictional verse.



you wrote: I never called any mod biased



you wrote: I called you biased against me



Sure sounds like calling me biased :^)


znjfl wrote: You guys are boring with your constant “mods are biased”.

Specify which mod is biased and be done with it once and for all. Or gather up and file complaints against specific mods you consider bad. Stop being passive complaining pussies and do something about it. Or you can watch THIS bias mod ban the fuck out of you with no warning the next time you even mention modding as it always derails the thread, like this one.

As for me personally, EVERY side calls me bias. Be it comic debaters, DBZ debaters, Naruto debaters, One Piece debaters or Bleach debaters. EVERY side calls me bias against their fiction, which means the problem isnt in me, its in YOU.



GG no re smiley

You didn’t say 'against DBZ'. You said you never called a mod biased. Which I promptly shown as a lie. And I’m sure that at some point you called some mod biased about DBZ.

Probably Nena.



Nena? Oh, then yeah, i remember that part. Everyone thinks he is biased af. Worst mod no doubt.

I can understand that. Nena does seem rather harsh at times.

Nena reminds me of someone fresh off of /B/

Which board was that again?

[1]

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact