Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Vegeta vs Piccolo

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
05-07-2007 01:26 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

Garlic Jr:

all in all i think Piccolo Post Androids stood fair trial against Vegeta.

On Namek he was stronger with Nail, then Vegeta got blasted by Krillin and became stronger but he couldent lay a finger on Final Form Freiza, then he died inevitably and Piccolo grew stronger by absorbing what energy Gohan and Krillin had left he was then actually able to send Freiza flying with a kick but still did as poorly as Vegeta when Freiza actually fought back.

Then Piccolo was taken out after the Spirit Bomb by Freiza and remained down for the remainder untill healed by Denda.

Now Vegeta fought First Form and held his own but wasnt stronger Piccolo proved stronger than second Form and forced Freiza into 3rd Form this Gohan almost defeated causeing him to go Final now Vegeta would have been stronger than Gohan was due to being able to follow Freizas Death Rays but sadly is defeated at this stage so id put him on par or mabe slightly stronger than 3rd Form Freiza.

Witch means he would have defeated Piccolo without much trouble being almost twice as strong mabe a 3rd stronger (witch is alot).

But after rechiveing Gohan and Krillins energys he is able to cause a blow powerful enough to knock Freiza flying, so id say Gohan and Krillins power more than makes up the 3rd that is missing mabe abit less due to them being tired (and yet they still reserved enough to blast Freiza 1 last time).

So by the Time Vegeta came back on earth Piccolo was somewere around Vegetas power due to Vegetas hesitance to kill Gohan when Piccolo tells him to back of, (Gohan actually douse pretty well against Vegeta another reason i belive Piccolo could win) after this Piccolo resumes training in the wilderness and Vegeta gos back to capsule corp were it is assumed he trains untill leaveing earth to search for Goku were he also trains.

Now here is the the question both Piccolo and Vegeta continue to train Vegeta wipeing out the last remnants of Freizas followers (fighting makes him stronger) and he elaberates on how much more douse he need to train to become a Super Saiyan and we see him train, Piccolo douse rather the same and helps Gohan and Krillin fight of Garlic Jr and the Spice Boys.

Piccolo kicks the crap out of Garlic Jr (Big Form) a being who i would say was much stronger and much more poweful than Vegeta, Piccolo also seems much stronger than in the Freiza Saga demonstrateing a tech much like Super Vegeta massive strenth not alot of speed.

So who wins cus i say without Super Saiyan involved Piccolo has the power and skill to take this.

[Reply] #22
05-07-2007 01:42 PM
Joined: 05-05-2007
Posts: 136
offline
shigmonty
Regular
Rep: 0

there was a point when Piccolo was the strongest. he even surpassed SSJ. Vegeta. so if vegeta some how forgot to turn in to a ssj i would say piccolo. what would happen if piccolo did the fusion dance with him self? would he get stronger?


__________________

OH the dragon was ablazin' as I stepped into its cage. so I cut his fu*king cockles, with a long and shinny blade.

[Reply] #23
05-07-2007 01:59 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

yes Piccolo was stronger than Vegeta by alot when he Meged with Kame, but thats not just it

Consider the Android Saga Piccolo trained with Goku and Gohan for 3 years straight you think he wouldent have fought Goku in Super Saiyan to see how he compares, i mean thats why Piccolo knows Goku isnt as strong as he should have been against Android 19.

He knew what Gokus limit was because he says Vegeta might be stronger so he must have known, now Vegeta toyed with Android 19 but like Piccolo said he couldent have defeated 20 as well he was just bluffing thats why he wanted a senzu bean plus 20 was a superior model being Gero.

Gero absorbs Both Vegetas Big Bang attack and a sufichant amount of energy from Piccolo before he feels confident enough to defeat them all, and yet Piccolo toys with Gero like nothing Krillin even says he must be as strong as a Super Saiyan but Vegeta laughs (remember his Ego is at an all time high Piccolo even says it was bound to come crashing down sooner or later).

So even before he merged with Kami leaveing them in the dust, he was at least almost as strong as a Super Saiyan to begin with witch means in normal State Vegeta was nothing to Piccolo.

Think about it they have always been at each others ankles since the Freiza Saga and after wittnessing his fights with Second Form Freiza Garlic Jr and 17 id say he deffo has the skill.

[Reply] #24
05-07-2007 02:08 PM
Joined: 05-05-2007
Posts: 136
offline
shigmonty
Regular
Rep: 0

fusion makes you both a few times stronger than you were before right? if that’s true the couldn’t piccolo do the multi form thing, he does when he trains, and do the fusion dance with him self and become a lot times stronger than he was before?


__________________

OH the dragon was ablazin' as I stepped into its cage. so I cut his fu*king cockles, with a long and shinny blade.

[Reply] #25
05-07-2007 07:37 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

well actually i guess he could but when he douse that it devides his strenth anyway.

But his Regeneration ability is amazing i like the Nameks they have some awsome abilitys.

[Reply] #26
05-07-2007 08:56 PM
Pete da Beast
Guest

Garlic Jr Saga = Vegeta

Namek Saga = Vegeta

Android Saga (beginning) = Piccolo

Android Saga (after time training) = Vegeta

Overall = Vegeta

After Vegeta trained in the time chamber for a day (year) he surpassed Piccolo, and Piccolo was NEVER this strong again.

Not to mention Vegeta could go SSJ 2 and 4.

SSJ1 Vegeta could easily beat Piccol.

[Reply] #27
05-07-2007 09:13 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

Pete da Beast wrote: Garlic Jr Saga = Vegeta

Namek Saga = Vegeta

Android Saga (beginning) = Piccolo

Android Saga (after time training) = Vegeta

Overall = Vegeta

After Vegeta trained in the time chamber for a day (year) he surpassed Piccolo, and Piccolo was NEVER this strong again.

Not to mention Vegeta could go SSJ 2 and 4.

SSJ1 Vegeta could easily beat Piccol.



Garlic Jr Saga if you have watched it Piccolo would win he could kick the crap out of Garlic Jr who is at least as strong as Freiza was when he went Final Form and probably would have won if Kami wasnt being attacked.

Freiza Saga seems like a draw but id say Piccolo due to the fact of how well he fought Freiza he seems alot better when it comes to fighting, and the powers were to close.

Android saga Vegeta was stronger but not by alot but still Vegeta would win till he fused with Kami.

Cell Games after they had both been in time chamber id say piccolo would win due to his preformance against Cell Jrs but Vegeta was abit more powerful.

after that Vegeta

Another good thing about nameks they dont get weaker they enter meditation and rechive all there strenth back.

[Reply] #28
05-07-2007 09:18 PM
Pete da Beast
Guest

Kyle Z wrote: Garlic Jr Saga if you have watched it Piccolo would win he could kick the crap out of Garlic Jr who is at least as strong as Freiza was when he went Final Form and probably would have won if Kami wasnt being attacked.

Freiza Saga seems like a draw but id say Piccolo due to the fact of how well he fought Freiza he seems alot better when it comes to fighting, and the powers were to close.

Android saga Vegeta was stronger but not by alot but still Vegeta would win till he fused with Kami.

Cell Games after they had both been in time chamber id say piccolo would win due to his preformance against Cell Jrs but Vegeta was abit more powerful.

after that Vegeta

Another good thing about nameks they dont get weaker they enter meditation and rechive all there strenth back.



He couldn’t beat Garlic Jr, Gohan did with his inner strength, and no, he wasn’t as strong as Frieza.

Vegeta did better than Piccolo agains’t frieza at the end.

As I said, He was stronegr when hefused with Kami, but not after they BOTH went in the time chamber.

Cel saga IS the android saga, and Vegeta was stronger.

In order I’d say:

Goku

Gohan

Vegeta

Piccolo - Trunks - Goten - Future Trunks

^^ That’s by the end of the saga.

[Reply] #29
05-07-2007 11:01 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

Pete da Beast wrote:

Kyle Z wrote: Garlic Jr Saga if you have watched it Piccolo would win he could kick the crap out of Garlic Jr who is at least as strong as Freiza was when he went Final Form and probably would have won if Kami wasnt being attacked.

Freiza Saga seems like a draw but id say Piccolo due to the fact of how well he fought Freiza he seems alot better when it comes to fighting, and the powers were to close.

Android saga Vegeta was stronger but not by alot but still Vegeta would win till he fused with Kami.

Cell Games after they had both been in time chamber id say piccolo would win due to his preformance against Cell Jrs but Vegeta was abit more powerful.

after that Vegeta

Another good thing about nameks they dont get weaker they enter meditation and rechive all there strenth back.



He couldn’t beat Garlic Jr, Gohan did with his inner strength, and no, he wasn’t as strong as Frieza.

Vegeta did better than Piccolo agains’t frieza at the end.

As I said, He was stronegr when hefused with Kami, but not after they BOTH went in the time chamber.

Cel saga IS the android saga, and Vegeta was stronger.

In order I’d say:

Goku

Gohan

Vegeta

Piccolo - Trunks - Goten - Future Trunks

^^ That’s by the end of the saga.



Piccolo kicked the absulute shit out of Garlic Jr and would have won its true Gohan destroyed the Makeyo Star (Garlics Power Source)and trapped him in it but Piccolo ass raped Garlic in there fight hand to hand, Piccolo also kicked Gohans ass as well remember he was the strongest there apart from Gohans little enraged moments.

(Garlic wasnt as strong as Freiza Full Power but at least as strong as his Final Form when it killed Vegeta, as due to his training Piccolo would at least have surpassed Freiza 3rd Form).

Piccolo fought Freiza 2nd Form 1 on 1 and proved the better combatent Vegeta fought his First Form and bearly held his own, true he became stronger after nearly dieing but thats not skill he couldent even touch Freiza he was toyed with, Piccolo after absorbing Gohan and Krillins energys would have equaled the differance he actually hit Freiza plus Vegeta backed of when Pccolo steped into defend Gohan this shows Piccolo must have been as strong as Vegeta was.

There is Android saga Imperfect Cell Saga Perfect Cell Saga,

Android saga places Piccolo behind Vegeta because of SSJ but not by a massive ammount, Imperfect Cell Piccolo with Kami is without a doubt the strongest untill Vegeta Acends, when Vegeta fails Piccolo says mabe its time he gos into the time chamber.

He douse and Trunks is astonished at how powerful Piccolo has become Vegeta makes a crack saying nothing has changed and Piccolo must have been sleeping (he is like that most the way through when Piccolo thrashes Android 20 Krillin says he must be as strong as a Super Saiyan Vegeta laughs and says yeah right) Goku arrives and is also amazed saying wow piccolo your power is way up but he is no match for Cell.

now when Goku left the Time chamber he told Vegeta he was way ubove him in power so my guess is Piccolo and Vegeta are about the same again, but after seeing how piccolo nails the Cell Jrs he is far mor skilled than Vegeta was.

after this tho Vegeta kinda left him with Majin lol

so in Z History for me it gos,

1. Mystic Gohan
2. Goku SSJ3
3. Vegeta Majin or SSJ2
4. Piccolo
5. Trunks Future USSJ2
6. Kid Trunks SSJ
7. Goten SSJ
8. 18#
9. Krillin
10. Yamcha

[Reply] #30
05-08-2007 03:52 AM
Joined: 05-05-2007
Posts: 136
offline
shigmonty
Regular
Rep: 0

Actually mystic Gohan wasn’t as powerful as ssj3 Goku because Gohan got thrashed by super Buu and Goku ssj3 could have beaten kid Buu (who is the strongest of the Buu’s). Though he is stronger than ssj3 Gotanks. Who has a very durable body might I add.


__________________

OH the dragon was ablazin' as I stepped into its cage. so I cut his fu*king cockles, with a long and shinny blade.

[Reply] #31
05-09-2007 06:20 AM
Kyle Z
Guest

shigmonty wrote: Actually mystic Gohan wasn’t as powerful as ssj3 Goku because Gohan got thrashed by super Buu and Goku ssj3 could have beaten kid Buu (who is the strongest of the Buu’s). Though he is stronger than ssj3 Gotanks. Who has a very durable body might I add.



...i wont even start this...ok ok SSJ3 Goku was strong but he could bearly fend of Fat Buu (Who could also fight Kid Buu), Grey Buu wooped Fat Buus ass undoubtably worse than Goku and then became the new and improved Super Buu (witc was stronger than Kid but not by a huge amount).

Now at this point Piccolo says Buu would anialate Gotenks and they had never wittnessed a power like his before, (bare in mind Gotenks SSJ was enough to beat Fat Buu) in the Time Chamber Trunks sates that they wernt even half as strong as they were now when they started that training meaning they had more than doubled there strenth in every form.

But witch made a superior Fushion 2 Buus or Goten and Trunks...Buu, so naturally normal state Gotenks was pathetic (Fat Buu thrashed it) SSJ would have beat Fat Buu no doubt and SSJ3 equald them out they dident even struggle with SSJ3 like Goku did it almost seemed natural to them.

The only thing they lacked was the Experiance witch showed in there fighting and lead to there downfall with there childish attitude, now when Gohan showed up he beat the shit out of Super Buu flawlessly he dident even break a sweat (he even said how Buu required alot more power if he ever hoped to beat him) Gohan was way beyond Buu in every sence.

The only thing that beat him was Super Buu with a Fused SSJ3 and Piccolo (who knew Gohans fighting style well) inside him, notice how Buu knew exactly what to say to crush Gohans Confidence “your brother dousent look up to you infact he wonders why you let me take him, and Trunks thinks your a cowardly diserter just like your farther” i for one wouldent be able to fight with a straight head with all the taunts he was throwing around.

Now if Goku could beat Buu why dident he if Kid Buu was the strongest he would have no problem with Super Buu so why say after getting rid of Mystic Buu “if we go out there now he is probably going to kill us” it makes no sence Goku had SSJ3 and Vegeta as back up he surely would have won if what your saying is true.

But it isnt because Goku can fight Kid Buu on equal terms from what we have seen even in SSJ2 so Kid Buu is far from the strongest of the Buus, and another thing why would Goku even suggest that Vegetas plan was to summon Gohan and Gotenks to fight Buu when he knows full well he culdent even do it.

Its quight clear by the way Goku and Vegeta react to Kid Buu and are so confident about fighting him that they think they have a shot even without Fushion (somethin Goku suggests they use on Super Buu).

so there you have it a full fleged fact file on why Super Buu pwns Kid Buu if you dont belive me please be my guest and prove me wrong, the info is all true and even consider Super Buu knew how to fight and seemed somewhat intelligent compeared to Kid lol.

(Kid is the most Dangerouse Buu he is Pure Evil has no morals or perception of right or wrong he destroys worlds without thinking witch makes him all the more deadly).

[Reply] #32
05-09-2007 08:50 AM
Kyle Z
Guest

btw no offence intended i just watch the series alot and notice the little things like Gokus amazement at Gohans power in the manga he says “wow i wonder if this level can also be surpassed” he wouldent say that if he had already surpassed his son.

Its like he told Piccolo Gohan was born with Powers you and i can only dream about Gohan was always more powerful (witch is cool cus why should the main always be the strongest lol).

Goku is however more experianced and probably the better skilled fighter, but not enough to tern the tide id say.

[Reply] #33
05-09-2007 03:30 PM
Joined: 05-05-2007
Posts: 136
offline
shigmonty
Regular
Rep: 0

Kyle Z wrote:

shigmonty wrote: Actually mystic Gohan wasn’t as powerful as ssj3 Goku because Gohan got thrashed by super Buu and Goku ssj3 could have beaten kid Buu (who is the strongest of the Buu’s). Though he is stronger than ssj3 Gotanks. Who has a very durable body might I add.



...i wont even start this...ok ok SSJ3 Goku was strong but he could bearly fend of Fat Buu (Who could also fight Kid Buu), Grey Buu wooped Fat Buus ass undoubtably worse than Goku and then became the new and improved Super Buu (witc was stronger than Kid but not by a huge amount).

Now at this point Piccolo says Buu would anialate Gotenks and they had never wittnessed a power like his before, (bare in mind Gotenks SSJ was enough to beat Fat Buu) in the Time Chamber Trunks sates that they wernt even half as strong as they were now when they started that training meaning they had more than doubled there strenth in every form.

But witch made a superior Fushion 2 Buus or Goten and Trunks...Buu, so naturally normal state Gotenks was pathetic (Fat Buu thrashed it) SSJ would have beat Fat Buu no doubt and SSJ3 equald them out they dident even struggle with SSJ3 like Goku did it almost seemed natural to them.

The only thing they lacked was the Experiance witch showed in there fighting and lead to there downfall with there childish attitude, now when Gohan showed up he beat the shit out of Super Buu flawlessly he dident even break a sweat (he even said how Buu required alot more power if he ever hoped to beat him) Gohan was way beyond Buu in every sence.

The only thing that beat him was Super Buu with a Fused SSJ3 and Piccolo (who knew Gohans fighting style well) inside him, notice how Buu knew exactly what to say to crush Gohans Confidence “your brother dousent look up to you infact he wonders why you let me take him, and Trunks thinks your a cowardly diserter just like your farther” i for one wouldent be able to fight with a straight head with all the taunts he was throwing around.

Now if Goku could beat Buu why dident he if Kid Buu was the strongest he would have no problem with Super Buu so why say after getting rid of Mystic Buu “if we go out there now he is probably going to kill us” it makes no sence Goku had SSJ3 and Vegeta as back up he surely would have won if what your saying is true.

But it isnt because Goku can fight Kid Buu on equal terms from what we have seen even in SSJ2 so Kid Buu is far from the strongest of the Buus, and another thing why would Goku even suggest that Vegetas plan was to summon Gohan and Gotenks to fight Buu when he knows full well he culdent even do it.

Its quight clear by the way Goku and Vegeta react to Kid Buu and are so confident about fighting him that they think they have a shot even without Fushion (somethin Goku suggests they use on Super Buu).

so there you have it a full fleged fact file on why Super Buu pwns Kid Buu if you dont belive me please be my guest and prove me wrong, the info is all true and even consider Super Buu knew how to fight and seemed somewhat intelligent compeared to Kid lol.

(Kid is the most Dangerouse Buu he is Pure Evil has no morals or perception of right or wrong he destroys worlds without thinking witch makes him all the more deadly).


Ok first off kid buu is the strongest because goku and vegeta say heís getting stronger after they leave his body. Heís also a little less held back. Kabeto kai was scared. And goku wasnít fighting seriously with the fat buu. Goku was merely trying to buy some time for the younger generation to save the world. Ssj3 gotanks was only warm up for gohan. Which means gohan was a lot more powerful than gotaks ssj3. Gohan was beating the crap out of super buu. Until buu absorbed piccolo and gotanks then he got his ass handed to him. Then goku came in and held his own against the gotanks buu. While gohan was looking for the earring. But then the fusion wore off and they got complacent, then gohan got absorbed. Then stuff happened and when vegeta and goku left buu. They said heís getting stronger how can this be or something to that nature. Then they had to high tale it out of there. And goku did very well against kid buu. He could have beaten him with out the spirit bomb because goku was as strong as kid buu was. And vegeta said that ďkakorot youíre a ssj3 you should have more than enough power to take him out.Ē something like that. Now you see kid buu is the strongest buu of them all. kabeto kai even says so. And goku could have taken him down. The reason goku didnít kill buu before is because each time he fought buu he was holding back to give vegeta and the others a chance to save the world. Watch the kid buu saga goku kind of says it himself. Vegeta does to. And as for why goku suggested vegetas plan was to bring back the boys and all them was to give them a chance to save the world. They were filled with pride and anger thatís why they didnít fuse. So prove me wrong plz.


__________________

OH the dragon was ablazin' as I stepped into its cage. so I cut his fu*king cockles, with a long and shinny blade.

[Reply] #34
05-09-2007 09:47 PM
Kyle Z
Guest

ok after my wonderful analasis you chose to challenge thats fine, ill go through yours and explain it in further detail shall i.

shigmonty wrote:

Kyle Z wrote:

shigmonty wrote: Actually mystic Gohan wasn’t as powerful as ssj3 Goku because Gohan got thrashed by super Buu and Goku ssj3 could have beaten kid Buu (who is the strongest of the Buu’s). Though he is stronger than ssj3 Gotanks. Who has a very durable body might I add.



...i wont even start this...ok ok SSJ3 Goku was strong but he could bearly fend of Fat Buu (Who could also fight Kid Buu), Grey Buu wooped Fat Buus ass undoubtably worse than Goku and then became the new and improved Super Buu (witc was stronger than Kid but not by a huge amount).

Now at this point Piccolo says Buu would anialate Gotenks and they had never wittnessed a power like his before, (bare in mind Gotenks SSJ was enough to beat Fat Buu) in the Time Chamber Trunks sates that they wernt even half as strong as they were now when they started that training meaning they had more than doubled there strenth in every form.

But witch made a superior Fushion 2 Buus or Goten and Trunks...Buu, so naturally normal state Gotenks was pathetic (Fat Buu thrashed it) SSJ would have beat Fat Buu no doubt and SSJ3 equald them out they dident even struggle with SSJ3 like Goku did it almost seemed natural to them.

The only thing they lacked was the Experiance witch showed in there fighting and lead to there downfall with there childish attitude, now when Gohan showed up he beat the shit out of Super Buu flawlessly he dident even break a sweat (he even said how Buu required alot more power if he ever hoped to beat him) Gohan was way beyond Buu in every sence.

The only thing that beat him was Super Buu with a Fused SSJ3 and Piccolo (who knew Gohans fighting style well) inside him, notice how Buu knew exactly what to say to crush Gohans Confidence “your brother dousent look up to you infact he wonders why you let me take him, and Trunks thinks your a cowardly diserter just like your farther” i for one wouldent be able to fight with a straight head with all the taunts he was throwing around.

Now if Goku could beat Buu why dident he if Kid Buu was the strongest he would have no problem with Super Buu so why say after getting rid of Mystic Buu “if we go out there now he is probably going to kill us” it makes no sence Goku had SSJ3 and Vegeta as back up he surely would have won if what your saying is true.

But it isnt because Goku can fight Kid Buu on equal terms from what we have seen even in SSJ2 so Kid Buu is far from the strongest of the Buus, and another thing why would Goku even suggest that Vegetas plan was to summon Gohan and Gotenks to fight Buu when he knows full well he culdent even do it.

Its quight clear by the way Goku and Vegeta react to Kid Buu and are so confident about fighting him that they think they have a shot even without Fushion (somethin Goku suggests they use on Super Buu).

so there you have it a full fleged fact file on why Super Buu pwns Kid Buu if you dont belive me please be my guest and prove me wrong, the info is all true and even consider Super Buu knew how to fight and seemed somewhat intelligent compeared to Kid lol.

(Kid is the most Dangerouse Buu he is Pure Evil has no morals or perception of right or wrong he destroys worlds without thinking witch makes him all the more deadly).



Ok first off kid buu is the strongest because goku and vegeta say heís getting stronger after they leave his body.

yes they do that is with the Buff Buu Form witch can be seen in Wiki under his list of tranceformations, notice how it says nothing about Kid Buu being the strongest but most dangerouse, in any case Goku and Vegeta arnt sceared in the least when he reverts into Kid Buu Form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majin_Buu#Forms_and_transformations

Heís also a little less held back. Kabeto kai was scared. And goku wasnít fighting seriously with the fat buu.

Kabeto Kai was sceared because this Buu was pure evil with no remorse plus he watched his fellow Kais get slaughterd by this perticular Buu, he says he is the worst not strongest.

As i remember it yes Goku was stronger than Fat Buu (but he still had trouble with him and couldent deliver any major damage remember Gohan smashed Super Buu and maneged to remain untouched) and he said he probably could have beaten him probably.
Remember Majin Buu was getting stronger and he could regenerate fom every attack and wasnt nearly tierd he was haveing fun, think about it Goku only had enough power to go SSJ3 for about 10 seconds max when he showed Goten and Trunks so in that fight were Buu seemed unfazed Goku would not have lasted the distance mabe if he had really tried but we will never know.

Goku was merely trying to buy some time for the younger generation to save the world.

Actually he was allowing Trunks to collect the radar he really did not want to go SSJ3, but your quight right he wanted th boys to save the day as he wouldent be there in the future for them.

Ssj3 gotanks was only warm up for gohan. Which means gohan was a lot more powerful than gotaks ssj3. Gohan was beating the crap out of super buu. Until buu absorbed piccolo and gotanks then he got his ass handed to him.

This i already know but consider they can go SSJ3 without strain or tire, theres there advantage if they arnt wasting vital energy staying in that state then they were indeed more powerful (instead of energy loss they had time loss they could only stay like that for 5 minutes but they rechive all there power).

The best way to explain the powers is remember when Goku gos SSJ3 Piccolo says “amazing how is he generateing that much power”, then when Super Buu shows up he says “we have never wittnessed a power like this he would aniallate Gotenks”, then when Gohan shows up “Ive never experianced a power like this its outragiously strong” its setting boundrys Super Buu above Goku and Gohan ubove Buu basicaly backing what i said about Gotenks being more powerful aswell.

Now Ghan toyed with Buu without even trying he picked him apart, why couldent Goku do that to Fat Buu i mean not beat him but surely Buu wouldent have even touched him if thats the case.

Now Gotenks as i have proven is stronger than Goku merged with Buu and Piccolo was unstopable without fushion in the manga he woops Gohans ass hard but he maneges to doge deflect and escape some of his moves, in the Anime he actually fights him 1 on 1 untill his confidence is struck and he cant fight properly from then on its like the manga.


Then goku came in and held his own against the gotanks buu. While gohan was looking for the earring. But then the fusion wore off and they got complacent, then gohan got absorbed.

there are two sides to this Manga Goku craps it he really wants to merge with Gohan its the only way Buu attacks and deforms in mid flight to a petrified Goku who says “we dont need fushion Gohan could beat you now”, Anime Goku craps it really wants to fuse Buu attacks (the dumbest mistake in Z history Goku powers into SSJ3 in 1 second flat) Goku gets womped badly he couldent even hit Buu when he was trying and ends with him deforming.

Then stuff happened and when vegeta and goku left buu. They said heís getting stronger how can this be or something to that nature. Then they had to high tale it out of there.

Buff Buu dude Buff Buu watch again there fine when they see Kid Buu, also notice how inside Buus head Super Buu kicked both thee asses together yet Goku on his own could fight Kid Buu in SSJ2?.
And they ran cus the planet was going to explode Vegeta wanted to fight him.

And goku did very well against kid buu. He could have beaten him with out the spirit bomb because goku was as strong as kid buu was. And vegeta said that ďkakorot youíre a ssj3 you should have more than enough power to take him out.Ē something like that.

I completely agree with all of that

Now you see kid buu is the strongest buu of them all. kabeto kai even says so.

No not really now you see he isnt, i mean come on how much more proof do you need remember Gohans Mystic Goku craps it when he powers up and wonders if it can be surpassed???, and Kabito Kai never said that man.

And goku could have taken him down. The reason goku didnít kill buu before is because each time he fought buu he was holding back to give vegeta and the others a chance to save the world. Watch the kid buu saga goku kind of says it himself. Vegeta does to.

unfortunatly despite what Goku could have done Goku dident and without Vegeta steping in to give him breaks and Fat Buu he would have died, just like he never beat Fat Buu he told Piccolo “mabe i dident stand a chance at all, i mean youve got to remember that Majin Buu is no ordinary opponent”.
Vegeta even came up with the plan to save them all, as i remember Kid Buu dident even tire from all of those fights and Goku was exhausted being in a living body so due to the energy loss situation Goku was surverely pwnd.

And as for why goku suggested vegetas plan was to bring back the boys and all them was to give them a chance to save the world.

Goku had already given them there shot he knew they were stronger and thought Vegetas plan was to overwelm Kid Buu, but Vegeta knew it would take more energy than any of them had to completely anialate Kid Buu and his constant regen and never ending stamina the Spirit Bomb.

this is for the question below, they thought it would be a fair fight cus Buu wasnt fused (neither was super Buu but Goku still wanted to fuse) and there powers wernt so far apart.

They were filled with pride and anger thatís why they didnít fuse. So prove me wrong plz.



my answers are after your questions, as for prove you wrong the saga itself douse take this for example Gohan has a much higher Potentiol than Goku ok now in the manga Goku says Potentiol energy is power that you always had but you havent tapped into, when Gohan released his Full potentiol he was stronger than Goku because of this and dident suffer energy loss or time limets like Goku and Gotenks.
He has his full power in a natural state and as Toriyama intended Gohan became the strongest but not the hero, Goku once again reclaimed his throne due to popular demand.

[Reply] #35
05-10-2007 01:44 PM
Joined: 05-10-2007
Posts: 2,611
offline
True Supes Fan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

well actually it depends on how far u allow vegetas strenght to grow cause if u let him get to ssj2 im pretty sure piccolo will be nuttin but a little crispy


__________________

Have a wonderful day. and God Bless

[Reply] #36
05-10-2007 01:48 PM
FUK_DC
Guest

Xioa Xioa pwns. woops wrong descussion piccolo slips in 2 and uses patara earingd then pwns vegeta

[Reply] #37
05-10-2007 02:02 PM
Joined: 05-10-2007
Posts: 2,611
offline
True Supes Fan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

who is tht guy your talking about and stya on subject


__________________

Have a wonderful day. and God Bless

[Reply] #38
05-10-2007 02:09 PM
FUK_DC
Guest

here’s some links
http://www.stickpage.com/xiao.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiao_Xiao

[Reply] #39
05-10-2007 02:13 PM
Joined: 05-10-2007
Posts: 2,611
offline
True Supes Fan
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

ohhh lol tht guy is sick ive seen him


__________________

Have a wonderful day. and God Bless

[Reply] #40
05-10-2007 02:17 PM
FUK_DC
Guest

yay Xioa Xioa he can take on all

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact