Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Trafalgar Law (One Piece) vs Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
08-30-2016 04:02 PM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

pflol wrote: Law doesn’t have a charkra system or chakra. So genjutsu wont work.Even if we assume that genjutsu would work , that wouldn’t change the fact that his head might be changed with a rock...Law both rounds.

Classic OPtard downplay

[Reply] #42
08-31-2016 09:43 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Downplay? How is that downplay? This isn’t even a fight, as long as it’s not pre skip Law he stomps. Like for real, even if Law is affected by Genjutsu...what is going to happen? He will survive it and he already went through way harder shit than Kakashi ever did,

[Reply] #43
08-31-2016 11:30 PM
Joined: 01-03-2014
Posts: 9,825
offline
Nerise
Nerise
Legendary
Rep: 100

Valaraukar wrote: Downplay? How is that downplay? This isn’t even a fight, as long as it’s not pre skip Law he stomps. Like for real, even if Law is affected by Genjutsu...what is going to happen? He will survive it and he already went through way harder shit than Kakashi ever did,


Narutard


__________________

[Reply] #44
09-23-2016 04:07 PM
king jones
Guest

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

ggg wrote: omg one piece fanboys...
Itachi stomps both rounds

Please tell me how Itachi stops a Shambles, Gamma Knife combo?

please tell em how law even pull that one out when hes under genjutsu (tsukuyomi if needed)?

Even if genjustu were to work, which it doesn’t, Law can use Kenbunshoku to ignore Genjustu.


he only thinks he ignores genjutsu while still being posesed by it.
oh and since you want to randomly switch off genjutsu then why not switch of laws room?

I love how you try to act Jiraiya didn’t blatantly say Genjustu manipulates chakra flowing in the brain. Kenbunshoku is a sixth sense from ones spirit. Genjustu only manipulates the five senses. Try again.


And? thats just a well inverse explanation of ilusion ability. its like saying kenbunshoku wont allow OP chars to detect naruto chars because naruto chars dont have haki themselves - pure retardation. try harder in your downplay

Are you implying naruto characters don’t have a spirit?


ar you saying that OP chars dont have either spirit nor physical power? cause thats what chara is made off.

Except chakra is a mixture of the two. Try again.


and? its still made of them and can interact with both. fail again

Except again it’s a mixture. There is no energy in One Piece that’s a mixture of spiritual and physical energy, and Kenbunshoku doesn’t require others to have haki to sense them.

[Reply] #45
09-24-2016 04:05 AM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

king jones wrote:

ggg wrote: omg one piece fanboys...
Itachi stomps both rounds

Please tell me how Itachi stops a Shambles, Gamma Knife combo?

please tell em how law even pull that one out when hes under genjutsu (tsukuyomi if needed)?

Even if genjustu were to work, which it doesn’t, Law can use Kenbunshoku to ignore Genjustu.


he only thinks he ignores genjutsu while still being posesed by it.
oh and since you want to randomly switch off genjutsu then why not switch of laws room?

I love how you try to act Jiraiya didn’t blatantly say Genjustu manipulates chakra flowing in the brain. Kenbunshoku is a sixth sense from ones spirit. Genjustu only manipulates the five senses. Try again.


And? thats just a well inverse explanation of ilusion ability. its like saying kenbunshoku wont allow OP chars to detect naruto chars because naruto chars dont have haki themselves - pure retardation. try harder in your downplay

Are you implying naruto characters don’t have a spirit?


ar you saying that OP chars dont have either spirit nor physical power? cause thats what chara is made off.

Except chakra is a mixture of the two. Try again.


and? its still made of them and can interact with both. fail again

Except again it’s a mixture. There is no energy in One Piece that’s a mixture of spiritual and physical energy, and Kenbunshoku doesn’t require others to have haki to sense them.

Only becomes a mixture when one performs jutsu. Continue failing hard

Trafalgar Law (One Piece) vs Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)

[Reply] #46
09-24-2016 09:55 AM
king jones
Guest

No, chakra itself is the mixture. Continue to fail.

[Reply] #47
09-24-2016 10:11 PM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

king jones wrote: No, chakra itself is the mixture. Continue to fail.

I gave u a diagram proving how the 2 elements are mixed to result in jutsu and all u can give me is baseless BS? Classic Jones right there, I had forgotten how retarded u r....

[Reply] #48
09-25-2016 02:18 PM
king jones
Guest

Chapter 17 page 18. A diagram on that page shows Spiritual energy+Body energy=Chakra.

[Reply] #49
09-25-2016 02:21 PM
king jones
Guest

I also didn’t say the justu wasnt a mixture. I said chakra itself is the mixture, which would mean that there would need to be a mixture of those same two energies in One Piece to compare, and there isn’t.

[Reply] #50
09-25-2016 04:13 PM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

king jones wrote: Chapter 17 page 18. A diagram on that page shows Spiritual energy+Body energy=Chakra.

1. I think u meant page 19. I’ll post it since u didnt.
2. Not sure how u read this page but what Im seeing is Kakashi saying exactly what I said: mixing the two elements that were seperate in order to perform a jutsu

Trafalgar Law (One Piece) vs Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)

[Reply] #51
10-08-2016 02:58 AM
pflol
Guest

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

pflol wrote: Law doesn’t have a charkra system or chakra. So genjutsu wont work.Even if we assume that genjutsu would work , that wouldn’t change the fact that his head might be changed with a rock...Law both rounds.

Classic OPtard downplay



Classic response from an itachitard(the worst of narutards)

[Reply] #52
10-08-2016 11:24 AM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

pflol wrote:

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

pflol wrote: Law doesn’t have a charkra system or chakra. So genjutsu wont work.Even if we assume that genjutsu would work , that wouldn’t change the fact that his head might be changed with a rock...Law both rounds.

Classic OPtard downplay



Classic response from an itachitard(the worst of narutards)

I commend ur bravery in being the 1st OPtard to have the balls to even say a word considering how my last post completely debunks the retarded bullshit about chakra systems OPtards like using to keep their characters from being mind fucked. Quite admirable indeed....

[Reply] #53
10-09-2016 10:49 AM
king jones
Guest

The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

[Reply] #54
10-25-2016 05:30 AM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

king jones wrote: The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

1. Im not saying ur incorrect, Im saying that ur retarded and butthurt

2. I posted both a diagram and a scan from the fuckn manga itself showing that spirtual and physical energy only gets mixed when performing a jutsu. And since OPcharcters also have these two energies, they are prone to genjutsu. What u should do is either stfu and accept that any Genjutsu user can solo ur favourite OPverse of come up with a proper arguement to prove me wrong. FAGGOT

[Reply] #55
10-25-2016 08:24 AM
king jones
Guest

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote: The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

1. Im not saying ur incorrect, Im saying that ur retarded and butthurt

2. I posted both a diagram and a scan from the fuckn manga itself showing that spirtual and physical energy only gets mixed when performing a jutsu. And since OPcharcters also have these two energies, they are prone to genjutsu. What u should do is either stfu and accept that any Genjutsu user can solo ur favourite OPverse of come up with a proper arguement to prove me wrong. FAGGOT


Yet we already know that not to be true as we’ve seen the chakra pathway system through Neji’s Byuakugan. Try again.

[Reply] #56
10-25-2016 08:26 AM
king jones
Guest

Byakugan

[Reply] #57
11-06-2016 10:53 AM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

king jones wrote:

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote: The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

1. Im not saying ur incorrect, Im saying that ur retarded and butthurt

2. I posted both a diagram and a scan from the fuckn manga itself showing that spirtual and physical energy only gets mixed when performing a jutsu. And since OPcharcters also have these two energies, they are prone to genjutsu. What u should do is either stfu and accept that any Genjutsu user can solo ur favourite OPverse of come up with a proper arguement to prove me wrong. FAGGOT


Yet we already know that not to be true as we’ve seen the chakra pathway system through Neji’s Byuakugan. Try again.

Fag I thought I told u to give a PROPER ARGUMENT or STFU. Neji’s byakugan was showing us how the human body has 64 openings through which they expell chakra when performing a jutsu. It has nothing to do with how chakra is created in the 1st place, for that refer back to the scan I posted earlier

[Reply] #58
11-07-2016 03:29 AM
Joined: 11-03-2016
Posts: 77
offline
Stocker
Stocker
Wannabe
Rep: 3

Trafalgar Law should take this via room-gas, Itachi need a better Susanno for take this fight.

[Reply] #59
12-09-2016 07:21 PM
You fucking retard
Guest

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote:

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote: The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

1. Im not saying ur incorrect, Im saying that ur retarded and butthurt

2. I posted both a diagram and a scan from the fuckn manga itself showing that spirtual and physical energy only gets mixed when performing a jutsu. And since OPcharcters also have these two energies, they are prone to genjutsu. What u should do is either stfu and accept that any Genjutsu user can solo ur favourite OPverse of come up with a proper arguement to prove me wrong. FAGGOT


Yet we already know that not to be true as we’ve seen the chakra pathway system through Neji’s Byuakugan. Try again.

Fag I thought I told u to give a PROPER ARGUMENT or STFU. Neji’s byakugan was showing us how the human body has 64 openings through which they expell chakra when performing a jutsu. It has nothing to do with how chakra is created in the 1st place, for that refer back to the scan I posted earlier



Kill yourself. I’m being honest, just end it right here right now. You’re one of the worst Narutards I have ever seen in my entire life. You’re so fucking stupid it physically hurts to look at your comments.

[Reply] #60
12-14-2016 06:21 AM
Joined: 03-20-2015
Posts: 610
offline
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Kennedy_Uzumaki
Regular
Rep: 3

You fucking retard wrote:

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote:

Kennedy_Uzumaki wrote:

king jones wrote: The man posts a diagram that shows spiritual energy+physical energy equals chakra, and still tries to say that I’m incorrect... ROFLMAO.

1. Im not saying ur incorrect, Im saying that ur retarded and butthurt

2. I posted both a diagram and a scan from the fuckn manga itself showing that spirtual and physical energy only gets mixed when performing a jutsu. And since OPcharcters also have these two energies, they are prone to genjutsu. What u should do is either stfu and accept that any Genjutsu user can solo ur favourite OPverse of come up with a proper arguement to prove me wrong. FAGGOT


Yet we already know that not to be true as we’ve seen the chakra pathway system through Neji’s Byuakugan. Try again.

Fag I thought I told u to give a PROPER ARGUMENT or STFU. Neji’s byakugan was showing us how the human body has 64 openings through which they expell chakra when performing a jutsu. It has nothing to do with how chakra is created in the 1st place, for that refer back to the scan I posted earlier



Kill yourself. I’m being honest, just end it right here right now. You’re one of the worst Narutards I have ever seen in my entire life. You’re so fucking stupid it physically hurts to look at your comments.

Im aware that it hurts right in the anus to see my comments especially when I post manga scans proving my points while u OPtards can only baselessly whine abt it. So Im gona tell u the same thing I told the other faggot, dont bother posting to me unless u hav a proper arguement with evidence. Dumb fuck....

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact