Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Team Goku (DB) VS Team Yusuke (EoS)

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
05-06-2015 08:42 PM
Get real
Guest

YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

[Reply] #42
05-06-2015 09:22 PM
Yasai
Guest

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley

[Reply] #43
05-06-2015 09:42 PM
Joined: 07-10-2013
Posts: 2,974
offline
Majin Mazoku
Majin Mazoku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll


__________________

Relax these are only fictional characters.

[Reply] #44
05-06-2015 10:24 PM
Joined: 04-30-2015
Posts: 149
offline
Sakyou
Sakyou
Regular
Rep: 1

Majin Mazoku wrote:

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll



He shook only the arena, any island level character would clock Toguro’s head off.

[Reply] #45
05-06-2015 11:43 PM
Eric Cartman
Guest

Togoro casually kills Goku. His mere prescense was ripping
The souls from weaker demons.
Sakyo is such a fake ass YYH fan take that picture off and put up dbz you dickrider

But back on topic. Toguro is physically stronger and carried a 50 ton arena on his shoulders. Made giant craters by punching the ground. There’s no way Goku’s punch would make a crater the size of raditz spaceship crater with a mere punch, like Toguro did. His blows are lethal and he’s insanely fast. Do you mfs even watch YYH ?

And papaya island is small country size. Piccolo’s most powerful attack was island level at best, as it didnt even destroy the entire island, just most of the surface. That’s the thing with you dbztards you don’t believe in Hax and skills just busting feats.

Well here’s one. Sensui is S class and can destroy the fucking planet. Genkai clearly states yusuke can blow up the earth. Suck on it.

You fags always think DB characters can one shot every anime. No. Maybe namek saga dbz but dragonball ? Get fucking real. Almost everything in
Dragonball is GAG manga, and doesn’t make sense. Akira believes in epicness over logic. Goku loses until Z. Deal with it, there’s no way in hell 23rd Budokai is beating sensui.

Sensui and yusuke were destroying mountains just by trading punches. The mountains in demon world are bigger than Mt Everest. Get real dbztards

[Reply] #46
05-06-2015 11:49 PM
Four Kings
Guest

Dragonball fans due tend to over power 23rd Budokai fighters.
Lol I was just talking to a guy on YouTube and he think 23rd Som Goku can solo the entire Bleach, Naruto, and Torikoverse because he tanked piccolo’s island explosion. Those are the type of people who even if you give them proof they will still favor dragonball because well...it’s Goku and they are diehard fans. It’s just like Michael Jordan vs a Lebron James. Of course people are gonna say Michael Jordan will win because, well he’s MJ.

[Reply] #47
05-06-2015 11:56 PM
Yasai
Guest

Eric Cartman wrote: *YYH wank*

Still waiting for YYH wanks to provide a feat more impressive than 23rd BT Piccolo explosive wave, BoS Piccolo moon bust or Nappa wrist flick...
... Wait none exist smiley

Don’t be mad that your fav verse is hill level smiley

[Reply] #48
05-07-2015 12:01 AM
Space Man
Guest

Yasai wrote:

Eric Cartman wrote: *YYH wank*

Still waiting for YYH wanks to provide a feat more impressive than 23rd BT Piccolo explosive wave, BoS Piccolo moon bust or Nappa wrist flick...
... Wait none exist smiley

Don’t be mad that your fav verse is hill level smiley


Sorry, I’m trying to understand you, really I am but all I see is “40 tons, 40 tons 40 tons” for Buu Saga Goku despite decades of training.

All you tards have is outliers for speed and strength, DB wank is really a pity on this site. Roshi is trash, so is the rest of your peanut gallery smiley

[Reply] #49
05-07-2015 12:20 AM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

Sakyou wrote:

Majin Mazoku wrote:

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll



He shook only the arena, any island level character would clock Toguro’s head off.



No it does not. Unlike Biju Dama that EXPLODE AOE. Reigun doesnt explode. We saw Reigun penetrated through Island and through entire Forest of the Island and Pass through Island all the way to the sea.

Now compare that to Biju Dama. If Biju dama where to hit all the Obstacle in that Island. It would explode -.-

And No such a thing as Island level would defeat Togoru easily. Togoru can soul fuck the shit out of them by releasing his Aura and anything it touches by aura get soul absorbed.. LOL


__________________

[Reply] #50
05-07-2015 01:00 AM
Joined: 07-10-2013
Posts: 2,974
offline
Majin Mazoku
Majin Mazoku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

Crayons wrote:

Sakyou wrote:

Majin Mazoku wrote:

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll



He shook only the arena, any island level character would clock Toguro’s head off.



No it does not. Unlike Biju Dama that EXPLODE AOE. Reigun doesnt explode. We saw Reigun penetrated through Island and through entire Forest of the Island and Pass through Island all the way to the sea.

Now compare that to Biju Dama. If Biju dama where to hit all the Obstacle in that Island. It would explode -.-

And No such a thing as Island level would defeat Togoru easily. Togoru can soul fuck the shit out of them by releasing his Aura and anything it touches by aura get soul absorbed.. LOL


__________________

Relax these are only fictional characters.

[Reply] #51
05-07-2015 01:38 AM
Joined: 04-30-2015
Posts: 149
offline
Sakyou
Sakyou
Regular
Rep: 1

Crayons wrote:

Sakyou wrote:

Majin Mazoku wrote:

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll



He shook only the arena, any island level character would clock Toguro’s head off.



No it does not. Unlike Biju Dama that EXPLODE AOE. Reigun doesnt explode. We saw Reigun penetrated through Island and through entire Forest of the Island and Pass through Island all the way to the sea.

Now compare that to Biju Dama. If Biju dama where to hit all the Obstacle in that Island. It would explode -.-

And No such a thing as Island level would defeat Togoru easily. Togoru can soul fuck the shit out of them by releasing his Aura and anything it touches by aura get soul absorbed.. LOL



Why are you arguing about AOE to me when the only person who doesn’t understnd that on here is Majin Mazoku? :/

Toguro is town level at best, he ain’t fucking with anyone who can lay waste to an island. And yes, he can absorb the energy from living or the dead, but it only affected those who were significantlly weaker than him.

Yusuke was not getting his soul absorbed, neither did he get hurt when Toguros 80% was basically melting demons. The only time Toguros aura hurt Yusuke was when he projected it towards him.
Hell, Sakyou was uneffected by Toguros aura and he’s just a human.

[Reply] #52
05-07-2015 02:35 PM
Joined: 07-10-2013
Posts: 2,974
offline
Majin Mazoku
Majin Mazoku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

Sakyou wrote:

Crayons wrote:

Sakyou wrote:

Majin Mazoku wrote:

Yasai wrote:

Get real wrote: YYH clears. Stop comparing weak ass dragonball to higher tier anime fighters. Team DB clocks out at island busting. Cus roshis island busting was an outliner.

Tournament island acc continent size according to daizenshuu

Don’t matter since YYH clocks out at hill bust smiley



Lmfaoo genkai and yusuke wrecked a forest and toguro shook an island , try again troll



He shook only the arena, any island level character would clock Toguro’s head off.



No it does not. Unlike Biju Dama that EXPLODE AOE. Reigun doesnt explode. We saw Reigun penetrated through Island and through entire Forest of the Island and Pass through Island all the way to the sea.

Now compare that to Biju Dama. If Biju dama where to hit all the Obstacle in that Island. It would explode -.-

And No such a thing as Island level would defeat Togoru easily. Togoru can soul fuck the shit out of them by releasing his Aura and anything it touches by aura get soul absorbed.. LOL



Why are you arguing about AOE to me when the only person who doesn’t understnd that on here is Majin Mazoku? :/

Toguro is town level at best, he ain’t fucking with anyone who can lay waste to an island. And yes, he can absorb the energy from living or the dead, but it only affected those who were significantlly weaker than him.

Yusuke was not getting his soul absorbed, neither did he get hurt when Toguros 80% was basically melting demons. The only time Toguros aura hurt Yusuke was when he projected it towards him.
Hell, Sakyou was uneffected by Toguros aura and he’s just a human.


your very slow dude..
in db there best feat was like town or village level.
toguro physical strength alone puts them in the dirt.


__________________

Relax these are only fictional characters.

[Reply] #53
05-07-2015 02:53 PM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

Sakyou wrote:
Toguro is town level at best, he ain’t fucking with anyone who can lay waste to an island. And yes, he can absorb the energy from living or the dead, but it only affected those who were significantlly weaker than him.

Yusuke was not getting his soul absorbed, neither did he get hurt when Toguros 80% was basically melting demons. The only time Toguros aura hurt Yusuke was when he projected it towards him.
Hell, Sakyou was uneffected by Toguros aura and he’s just a human.



Dude reason why Yusuke and other not getting absorbed, cuz they freaking trained their Soul (Spirits).

and LOL Did u just stronger does not mean you cant be soulfuck by someone whos weaker?.

Goku vs Captain Ginyu. WTF just happened there, Captain Ginyu soulfuck Goku n switch his Soul to his body. DO u see now? That so called “Stronger does not mean your Immune to anything”.

Look S Class Demon Yusuke vs Yu Kaito.. WTF Happened there?. Rules in his area, NO FIGHT ALLOWED if u fight u get your soul removed on your body..

See there even if they trained their Physical and Energy. There is what u call “HAX POWER” where HAX >>>>>>>>>> STATS.

Do u play game? u know no matter how much u build ur character stats. When a hacker came n start doing some crazy hax like 1 hit kill, even if he only have 1 stats on every stats. HE still wins right? u get that?


__________________

[Reply] #54
05-07-2015 10:46 PM
Joined: 04-30-2015
Posts: 149
offline
Sakyou
Sakyou
Regular
Rep: 1

Crayons wrote:

Sakyou wrote:
Toguro is town level at best, he ain’t fucking with anyone who can lay waste to an island. And yes, he can absorb the energy from living or the dead, but it only affected those who were significantlly weaker than him.

Yusuke was not getting his soul absorbed, neither did he get hurt when Toguros 80% was basically melting demons. The only time Toguros aura hurt Yusuke was when he projected it towards him.
Hell, Sakyou was uneffected by Toguros aura and he’s just a human.



Dude reason why Yusuke and other not getting absorbed, cuz they freaking trained their Soul (Spirits).

and LOL Did u just stronger does not mean you cant be soulfuck by someone whos weaker?.

Goku vs Captain Ginyu. WTF just happened there, Captain Ginyu soulfuck Goku n switch his Soul to his body. DO u see now? That so called “Stronger does not mean your Immune to anything”.

Look S Class Demon Yusuke vs Yu Kaito.. WTF Happened there?. Rules in his area, NO FIGHT ALLOWED if u fight u get your soul removed on your body..

See there even if they trained their Physical and Energy. There is what u call “HAX POWER” where HAX >>>>>>>>>> STATS.

Do u play game? u know no matter how much u build ur character stats. When a hacker came n start doing some crazy hax like 1 hit kill, even if he only have 1 stats on every stats. HE still wins right? u get that?



No, only Yusuke and Sakyou were unaffected by Toguro’s aura, Hiei and the others were wounded and were told by Koenma to get into his sheild. Sakyou was not stated to have done any training, hell he even admit that he was in no way a fighter.

Yusukes spirit energy was powerful enough to NOT get absorbed or melted by Toguros aura, however the others were weakened and thus they were getting drained/hurt.

Draining somethings life force and switching the source of the soul are 2 totally different things. You’re Ginyu argument therefore really has no place here.


Yuu Kaito’s territory is a different thing all together, he needs to use his territory and his victim needs to say the taboo word for Kaito’s Taboo of Aggression to work.

Again, depends on the kind of hax we’re talking about here. Ginyu and Kaito’s hax are on a whole different plain field than Toguros. Toguro’s aura and soul absorption really isn’t haxed at all since he’s only been shown to drain it little by little whereas Kaito and Ginyu are able to take/switch in an instant regardless of power.

Edited 05-07-2015 10:47 PM by Sakyou
[Reply] #55
05-07-2015 11:22 PM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

LOL what Togoru aura isnt the same as Kurama “Seed” that drain life little by little. u see those Demons there their life n soul instantly suck out from their body.

and LoL No one in Budokai 23 can match the hax. and LOL Yuu Kaito doesnt need to be in the house.

He was outside when he confronted Yusuke. the thing u saw 3 of em going to Yuu Kaito house is just the rules he set (Taboo).. He can use anything he want. he doesnt need to build a house for a territory, otherwise Yusuke sould would not be captured..

Yuske take this with ease.


__________________

[Reply] #56
05-08-2015 01:41 AM
Joined: 04-30-2015
Posts: 149
offline
Sakyou
Sakyou
Regular
Rep: 1

Crayons wrote: LOL what Togoru aura isnt the same as Kurama “Seed” that drain life little by little. u see those Demons there their life n soul instantly suck out from their body.

and LoL No one in Budokai 23 can match the hax. and LOL Yuu Kaito doesnt need to be in the house.

He was outside when he confronted Yusuke. the thing u saw 3 of em going to Yuu Kaito house is just the rules he set (Taboo).. He can use anything he want. he doesnt need to build a house for a territory, otherwise Yusuke sould would not be captured..

Yuske take this with ease.


Yes, the weaker apparitions were sucked and vaped instantly.

But Dr.Ichigaki team memebers, Chu, Jin, Rinku, Touya, Bui, Suzuki, Shishi and Risho were not instantly vaped, there power is at a certain level where they get drained slowly just because they have a higher reserve. Toguros ability didn’t effect Yusuke at all because he was STRONG enough to wihtstand Toguros aura, simple as that.

Also it didn’t vape Sakyou, an ordinary human being how do you debunk that? :P

The way I see it, Toguro’s life force absorbing ability is just a superior version of Dr.Gero and 19’s energy absorbing. It’s not a hax of any sort.

I know the concept of Kaitos ability, but like Kido, Yanagisawa, Game master and Seaman he needs to “activate” it in order to work, it’s not working constantly 24/7 like Makihara or Murota.
And I never said Kaito had to use the Taboo of aggression in a certain place.

[Reply] #57
05-08-2015 01:43 AM
Joined: 04-30-2015
Posts: 149
offline
Sakyou
Sakyou
Regular
Rep: 1

@guests

I’m not arguing that team 1 would beat team 2 btw, Team 2 would crush DB part 1.

I’m just saying that it is gonna take a lot more than Toguro or any B class to do so.

[Reply] #58
05-08-2015 08:22 AM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

Sakyou wrote:
Also it didn’t vape Sakyou, an ordinary human being how do you debunk that? :P

The way I see it, Toguro’s life force absorbing ability is just a superior version of Dr.Gero and 19’s energy absorbing. It’s not a hax of any sort.



Do you see on manga Sakyou getting hit by Togoru Aura Soul Consumption? No it doesnt. LOL wth u smoking.

LOL Energy Absorbing. shit Rinda man can do that shit.

Yuu Kaito is only C Class. Yu Kaito would solo them.


__________________

Edited 05-08-2015 08:24 AM by Crayons
[Reply] #59
05-08-2015 04:40 PM
Joined: 07-10-2013
Posts: 2,974
offline
Majin Mazoku
Majin Mazoku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

Crayons wrote:

Sakyou wrote:
Also it didn’t vape Sakyou, an ordinary human being how do you debunk that? :P

The way I see it, Toguro’s life force absorbing ability is just a superior version of Dr.Gero and 19’s energy absorbing. It’s not a hax of any sort.



Do you see on manga Sakyou getting hit by Togoru Aura Soul Consumption? No it doesnt. LOL wth u smoking.

LOL Energy Absorbing. shit Rinda man can do that shit.

Yuu Kaito is only C Class. Yu Kaito would solo them.



Yuu kaito is more of a d class, his power is okay and speed strength is regular human level


__________________

Relax these are only fictional characters.

[Reply] #60
05-09-2015 09:22 PM
Joined: 03-08-2010
Posts: 1,627
offline
Hoggle
Hoggle
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 40

yuyu hakusho if going off of hype is namek level


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact