Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Superman vs. Yoda vs. Neo

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5]

[Reply] #81
06-11-2018 09:12 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote: I am confident in saying Superman is not winning unless for whatever reason Neo and Yoda completely ignore him until one has defeated the other.

In typical free for all fashion, Yoda’s lightsaber is a great counter to deflect heat vision back at Superman and I wager will cut him seeing how it cut into Doomsday. Neo can hurt Superman with his shockwave punches, can likely stop his heat vision or at the very least dodge it, and if all doesn’t work, can just make Superman blow up if needs to be.

Plus we’ve seen how Superman needs to fight tooth and nail to get the better of Karate Kid, a guy whose weaker than both of his opponents here. Between Yoda’s dodging and blocking skills and Neo’s mastery of kung fu, I think the two of them can easily replicate what Val was doing to Superman.

You do know what Superman can do, right? An alien with force powers whom is hardly planet level and guy that has full power over the virtual and or dream world is a joke to him.



Yes I know what Superman can do. He fights like a drunken bar brawler and has a immense hard time landing hits on superhuman skilled opponents. Oh and he’s also highly susceptible to mind control to the point a sleazy little troll was able to force both him and Big Barda to make a porno. So that’s another advantage the Force and a guy with powers over the virtual/mind realm has over him.

His weakest DC feat is him destroying planets which none of the other 2 can do. DCAU is the third weakest version of Superman and that doesn’t work on him. Regardless Yoda’s not fast enough to use it. Good luck hooking him up to a machine.

[Reply] #82
06-13-2018 05:17 AM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote: I am confident in saying Superman is not winning unless for whatever reason Neo and Yoda completely ignore him until one has defeated the other.

In typical free for all fashion, Yoda’s lightsaber is a great counter to deflect heat vision back at Superman and I wager will cut him seeing how it cut into Doomsday. Neo can hurt Superman with his shockwave punches, can likely stop his heat vision or at the very least dodge it, and if all doesn’t work, can just make Superman blow up if needs to be.

Plus we’ve seen how Superman needs to fight tooth and nail to get the better of Karate Kid, a guy whose weaker than both of his opponents here. Between Yoda’s dodging and blocking skills and Neo’s mastery of kung fu, I think the two of them can easily replicate what Val was doing to Superman.

You do know what Superman can do, right? An alien with force powers whom is hardly planet level and guy that has full power over the virtual and or dream world is a joke to him.



Yes I know what Superman can do. He fights like a drunken bar brawler and has a immense hard time landing hits on superhuman skilled opponents. Oh and he’s also highly susceptible to mind control to the point a sleazy little troll was able to force both him and Big Barda to make a porno. So that’s another advantage the Force and a guy with powers over the virtual/mind realm has over him.

His weakest DC feat is him destroying planets which none of the other 2 can do. DCAU is the third weakest version of Superman and that doesn’t work on him. Regardless Yoda’s not fast enough to use it. Good luck hooking him up to a machine.



That crap ain’t going to work on me. Superman never destroyed planets on his own. His New 52 incarnation never done so either. Neither did his 90s era incarnation. Closest was his silver age incarnation, and he needed Mxy’s magic sneezing dust to do so.

No his weakest feats includes things like losing to Livewire, all the many times he couldn’t beat Karate Kid on top of his silver age incarnation failing to break out of a submission hold TWICE, getting mind controlled by a vampire, getting mind controlled by Max Lord then proceeding to bleed out on the floor by a magic tiara, and other things far below the level of his two opponents here. Hell a shockwave punch was what finished off Superman in his infamous fight with Doomsday, and Neo regularly created those type of punches in his final fight.

DCAU Superman (if you’re referring about Bruce Timm’s version) got taken out by laser guns and low energy attacks. A lightsaber is going to have a field day with that version of Superman.

It’s also pretty well established in this thread this fight takes place in the Matrix.

[Reply] #83
06-13-2018 05:57 PM
Joined: 06-13-2018
Posts: 79
offline
Nudegirlz
Nudegirlz
Wannabe
Rep: 0

I think Supes wins.


__________________



8=====D0~~~~~~

[Reply] #84
06-14-2018 11:04 AM
Joined: 11-01-2008
Posts: 9,230
offline
Shepard
Shepard
"Commander"
Rep: 94

Depends on whether or not Superman and Yoda are in the matrix. Because if not then Superman wins.


__________________

[Reply] #85
06-14-2018 11:08 AM
Joined: 06-13-2018
Posts: 79
offline
Nudegirlz
Nudegirlz
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Shepard wrote: Depends on whether or not Superman and Yoda are in the matrix. Because if not then Superman wins.



No, Supes wins.

Period.


__________________



8=====D0~~~~~~

[Reply] #86
06-14-2018 11:19 AM
Joined: 11-01-2008
Posts: 9,230
offline
Shepard
Shepard
"Commander"
Rep: 94

Nudegirlz wrote:

Shepard wrote: Depends on whether or not Superman and Yoda are in the matrix. Because if not then Superman wins.



No, Supes wins.

Period.


It really depends man.


__________________

[Reply] #87
06-14-2018 12:21 PM
Joined: 06-13-2018
Posts: 79
offline
Nudegirlz
Nudegirlz
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Superman wins since he mastered his Bankai and ate a Logic Fruit. That’s why he wins EASILY!


__________________



8=====D0~~~~~~

[Reply] #88
06-16-2018 08:36 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote: I am confident in saying Superman is not winning unless for whatever reason Neo and Yoda completely ignore him until one has defeated the other.

In typical free for all fashion, Yoda’s lightsaber is a great counter to deflect heat vision back at Superman and I wager will cut him seeing how it cut into Doomsday. Neo can hurt Superman with his shockwave punches, can likely stop his heat vision or at the very least dodge it, and if all doesn’t work, can just make Superman blow up if needs to be.

Plus we’ve seen how Superman needs to fight tooth and nail to get the better of Karate Kid, a guy whose weaker than both of his opponents here. Between Yoda’s dodging and blocking skills and Neo’s mastery of kung fu, I think the two of them can easily replicate what Val was doing to Superman.

You do know what Superman can do, right? An alien with force powers whom is hardly planet level and guy that has full power over the virtual and or dream world is a joke to him.



Yes I know what Superman can do. He fights like a drunken bar brawler and has a immense hard time landing hits on superhuman skilled opponents. Oh and he’s also highly susceptible to mind control to the point a sleazy little troll was able to force both him and Big Barda to make a porno. So that’s another advantage the Force and a guy with powers over the virtual/mind realm has over him.

His weakest DC feat is him destroying planets which none of the other 2 can do. DCAU is the third weakest version of Superman and that doesn’t work on him. Regardless Yoda’s not fast enough to use it. Good luck hooking him up to a machine.



That crap ain’t going to work on me. Superman never destroyed planets on his own. His New 52 incarnation never done so either. Neither did his 90s era incarnation. Closest was his silver age incarnation, and he needed Mxy’s magic sneezing dust to do so.

No his weakest feats includes things like losing to Livewire, all the many times he couldn’t beat Karate Kid on top of his silver age incarnation failing to break out of a submission hold TWICE, getting mind controlled by a vampire, getting mind controlled by Max Lord then proceeding to bleed out on the floor by a magic tiara, and other things far below the level of his two opponents here. Hell a shockwave punch was what finished off Superman in his infamous fight with Doomsday, and Neo regularly created those type of punches in his final fight.

DCAU Superman (if you’re referring about Bruce Timm’s version) got taken out by laser guns and low energy attacks. A lightsaber is going to have a field day with that version of Superman.

It’s also pretty well established in this thread this fight takes place in the Matrix.

You mean crap as in actual feats? Except he has, and he has also defeated planet level and greater beings. That’s why I said weakest DC feat and not low end feats. Are seriously comparing Doomsday to Neo? Shockwaves can have different levels of destruction. They vary from destroying a mountain to destroying a universe and beyond. Someone like Neo wouldn’t have the shockwave level as someone like Zoro or Beerus, but according to you they all have the same level of shockwaves. If he’s causal and not going all out then yes you’re right and that only implies to certain versions Superman. You mean the same lightsaber that trouble cutting through steel? That lightsaber? There are several different ways Superman can destroy the lightsaber. He can easily take it from yoda and crush it in his hand, freeze it using his ice breath and punching it to pieces, create a shockwave by clapping short circuiting the lightsaber, overloading it with his heat vision until it blows up in Yoda’s face and so many other ways all within a second. This isn’t even a fair fight Superman can take both of these guys out 2 on 1 without breaking a sweat. Okay.

[Reply] #89
06-16-2018 05:07 PM
Joined: 11-10-2013
Posts: 275
offline
observer dude
Regular
Rep: 20

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

observer dude wrote: I am confident in saying Superman is not winning unless for whatever reason Neo and Yoda completely ignore him until one has defeated the other.

In typical free for all fashion, Yoda’s lightsaber is a great counter to deflect heat vision back at Superman and I wager will cut him seeing how it cut into Doomsday. Neo can hurt Superman with his shockwave punches, can likely stop his heat vision or at the very least dodge it, and if all doesn’t work, can just make Superman blow up if needs to be.

Plus we’ve seen how Superman needs to fight tooth and nail to get the better of Karate Kid, a guy whose weaker than both of his opponents here. Between Yoda’s dodging and blocking skills and Neo’s mastery of kung fu, I think the two of them can easily replicate what Val was doing to Superman.

You do know what Superman can do, right? An alien with force powers whom is hardly planet level and guy that has full power over the virtual and or dream world is a joke to him.



Yes I know what Superman can do. He fights like a drunken bar brawler and has a immense hard time landing hits on superhuman skilled opponents. Oh and he’s also highly susceptible to mind control to the point a sleazy little troll was able to force both him and Big Barda to make a porno. So that’s another advantage the Force and a guy with powers over the virtual/mind realm has over him.

His weakest DC feat is him destroying planets which none of the other 2 can do. DCAU is the third weakest version of Superman and that doesn’t work on him. Regardless Yoda’s not fast enough to use it. Good luck hooking him up to a machine.



That crap ain’t going to work on me. Superman never destroyed planets on his own. His New 52 incarnation never done so either. Neither did his 90s era incarnation. Closest was his silver age incarnation, and he needed Mxy’s magic sneezing dust to do so.

No his weakest feats includes things like losing to Livewire, all the many times he couldn’t beat Karate Kid on top of his silver age incarnation failing to break out of a submission hold TWICE, getting mind controlled by a vampire, getting mind controlled by Max Lord then proceeding to bleed out on the floor by a magic tiara, and other things far below the level of his two opponents here. Hell a shockwave punch was what finished off Superman in his infamous fight with Doomsday, and Neo regularly created those type of punches in his final fight.

DCAU Superman (if you’re referring about Bruce Timm’s version) got taken out by laser guns and low energy attacks. A lightsaber is going to have a field day with that version of Superman.

It’s also pretty well established in this thread this fight takes place in the Matrix.

You mean crap as in actual feats? Except he has, and he has also defeated planet level and greater beings. That’s why I said weakest DC feat and not low end feats. Are seriously comparing Doomsday to Neo? Shockwaves can have different levels of destruction. They vary from destroying a mountain to destroying a universe and beyond. Someone like Neo wouldn’t have the shockwave level as someone like Zoro or Beerus, but according to you they all have the same level of shockwaves. If he’s causal and not going all out then yes you’re right and that only implies to certain versions Superman. You mean the same lightsaber that trouble cutting through steel? That lightsaber? There are several different ways Superman can destroy the lightsaber. He can easily take it from yoda and crush it in his hand, freeze it using his ice breath and punching it to pieces, create a shockwave by clapping short circuiting the lightsaber, overloading it with his heat vision until it blows up in Yoda’s face and so many other ways all within a second. This isn’t even a fair fight Superman can take both of these guys out 2 on 1 without breaking a sweat. Okay.



EDIT okay finished the rest of my response.

When the fuck has he ever destroyed a planet. Give me actual story names, I know they don’t exist except in fanboy’s asses. Also weakest feat is in the same category as low end feats. Technically weakest feat would make low end feats look good in comparison.

Try reading better. Neo’s shochwave punches clearly were big enough that they can be seen in the city skyline and broke windows (as well as receded the rain back) in the neighbouring blocks. That’s exactly the same kind that killed Superman and Doomsday! Oh Neo can just skip the shockwave punches and do this to Superman instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CosykifEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRxuQqfXivU

When the fuck has a lightsaber had trouble cutting steel? I don’t think steel even exist in the SW universe, and usually the SW equivalent of steel would be the first thing that thing can easily dice through.

Lightsabers also did a pretty good job cutting into Doomsday. And not just any Doomsday, Hunter Prey Doomsday whose regarded as the strongest version of the character ever. Yes that lightsaber.



There are several different ways Superman can destroy the lightsaber. He can easily take it from yoda and crush it in his hand, freeze it using his ice breath and punching it to pieces, create a shockwave by clapping short circuiting the lightsaber, overloading it with his heat vision until it blows up in Yoda&#146;s face and so many other ways all within a second.



You mean like what he does to Sinestro and any other evil power rings user, Fatal Five’s Pursuader’s axe, Lobo’s hooks and chains, Orion’s astro harness, and other DC opponents who has some deadly weapon on them? Oh wait, Superman has never done that. He’s too much of a dumbass to think of it. It’s gets too much in the way of his drunken bar brawl fighting “skills”.

This isn&#146;t even a fair fight Superman can take both of these guys out 2 on 1 without breaking a sweat. Okay.



Superman has gotten his ass beat by weaker opponents in 2 on 1 fights, and Superman was the two! Superman in his silver age levels getting beaten like a bitch by a vastly weaker martial artist and one where he’s the two.
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/silicondream/media/bWVkaWFJZDo1MzcwOTk1OA==/?ref=
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/bmovie_buff/media/cGF0aDovTFNIXzE5ODNfQW5udWFsXzAyLTIzLmpwZw==/?ref=

But hey, I’m entertaining a idiot troll here who thinks lightsabers can’t even cut steel LOL WTF.

Edited 06-18-2018 07:57 PM by observer dude
[Reply] #90
06-16-2018 06:44 PM
Joined: 06-13-2018
Posts: 79
offline
Nudegirlz
Nudegirlz
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Does anyone like my new set? Don’t be lying faggots and say you don’t.


__________________



8=====D0~~~~~~

[Reply] #91
06-19-2018 12:16 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

@observer dude no low end feats includes him losing fights, weakest DC feats short for “destructive capacity” has to do what he’s destroyed. He is nowhere near fast enough, and Superman has several ways of avoiding that depending on which version is used. What makes you think they’re the same type of lightsaber even if it was that other lightsaber was wielded by a stronger more capable person do you seriously think those guys have the exact same power, skill, and speed. The blast doors is what I’m talking about, but you probably didn’t see the prequels My point is he can and yes certain versions of him has done each of these moves you’d know this if you read comics. Probably back when he was still learning and not using 100% of his full power, but this is him going all out yes? He kills Yoda before Yoda can even process a thought or react to what happened then moves on to kill Neo. I said lightsabers have difficulty cutting through steel doors not they can’t, learn to read.

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact