Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Seryu and Coro (Akame Ga Kill) vs Kiba and Akamaru (Naruto Shippuden)

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
03-13-2016 11:39 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

I know, I know you guys hate her, but let’s try to debate this fairly without bias okay. Full power team battle with no outside help. All weapons, power-ups, upgrades, and forms included. Takes place in the forest outside the capital. Who wins?

[Reply] #2
07-03-2016 01:41 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Take note that this is End of Series Kiba.

[Reply] #3
07-03-2016 07:53 PM
Whoober
Guest

The big problem is that we don’t have any idea how powerful end of series Kiba is.

What’s the distance?

[Reply] #4
07-03-2016 09:48 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

If you know how powerful Naruto is then you can measure Kiba’s by the difference in there power. Samething as Minato vs Syura.

[Reply] #5
07-04-2016 05:06 PM
Whoober
Guest

We got to see Minato fight at the end we know how he establishes well with others.

Also you can’t compare Naruto to Kiba considering the vast difference in power between those two.

We never saw Kiba go all out in Part 2.

For this fight it is obvious that Seryu has the upperhand clearly in range attacks and explosive AOE while Kiba is faster and deadlier than her in close quarters then again she has Coro.

All we know is that he learned a new technique. He got stronger definitely but we don’t know how much.

If you consider the novel Naruto the last version canon he apparently took down of the big meteorite fragments.

[Reply] #6
07-04-2016 05:52 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote: We got to see Minato fight at the end we know how he establishes well with others.

Also you can’t compare Naruto to Kiba considering the vast difference in power between those two.

We never saw Kiba go all out in Part 2.

For this fight it is obvious that Seryu has the upperhand clearly in range attacks and explosive AOE while Kiba is faster and deadlier than her in close quarters then again she has Coro.

All we know is that he learned a new technique. He got stronger definitely but we don’t know how much.

If you consider the novel Naruto the last version canon he apparently took down of the big meteorite fragments.

No, you asked for the distance, and I said it’s the same as Minato vs Syura. That’s what I’m saying you’ll find out how strong he is with the difference, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Doesn’t Kiba have that 2 headed wolf transformation? He could probably give her a good fight with that form regardless of distance. Okay. Then yes I’ll consider the novel.

[Reply] #7
07-04-2016 08:49 PM
Whoober
Guest

The King of the Nerds wrote:

Whoober wrote: We got to see Minato fight at the end we know how he establishes well with others.

Also you can’t compare Naruto to Kiba considering the vast difference in power between those two.

We never saw Kiba go all out in Part 2.

For this fight it is obvious that Seryu has the upperhand clearly in range attacks and explosive AOE while Kiba is faster and deadlier than her in close quarters then again she has Coro.

All we know is that he learned a new technique. He got stronger definitely but we don’t know how much.

If you consider the novel Naruto the last version canon he apparently took down of the big meteorite fragments.

No, you asked for the distance, and I said it’s the same as Minato vs Syura. That’s what I’m saying you’ll find out how strong he is with the difference, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Doesn’t Kiba have that 2 headed wolf transformation? He could probably give her a good fight with that form regardless of distance. Okay. Then yes I’ll consider the novel.

\
Ah my mistake then. I don’t recall the distance though could you remind me?

Well the novel feat only serves to enhance his speed and power aven more so. He should have no problem neutralizing Seryu in close combat. However they need to get Coro out of the way.

Seryu doesn’t have notable speed but she isn’t slow either if I recall and there are her bonbardments to consider. Long range obviously she got them beat.

[Reply] #8
07-04-2016 09:22 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote:

The King of the Nerds wrote:

Whoober wrote: We got to see Minato fight at the end we know how he establishes well with others.

Also you can’t compare Naruto to Kiba considering the vast difference in power between those two.

We never saw Kiba go all out in Part 2.

For this fight it is obvious that Seryu has the upperhand clearly in range attacks and explosive AOE while Kiba is faster and deadlier than her in close quarters then again she has Coro.

All we know is that he learned a new technique. He got stronger definitely but we don’t know how much.

If you consider the novel Naruto the last version canon he apparently took down of the big meteorite fragments.

No, you asked for the distance, and I said it’s the same as Minato vs Syura. That’s what I’m saying you’ll find out how strong he is with the difference, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Doesn’t Kiba have that 2 headed wolf transformation? He could probably give her a good fight with that form regardless of distance. Okay. Then yes I’ll consider the novel.

\
Ah my mistake then. I don’t recall the distance though could you remind me?

Well the novel feat only serves to enhance his speed and power aven more so. He should have no problem neutralizing Seryu in close combat. However they need to get Coro out of the way.

Seryu doesn’t have notable speed but she isn’t slow either if I recall and there are her bonbardments to consider. Long range obviously she got them beat.

It’s 10 or 20 meters you can choose which one you want. Okay. My thought is that Akamaru can handle Coro while Kiba fights Seryu. Yeah, but Kiba also has smoke bombs, and food pills.

[Reply] #9
07-10-2016 08:50 PM
Whoober
Guest

Well 10 to 20 meters diminishes Seryu’s long range arsenl only because of collateral.

The biggest problem is Coro’s berserk mode and his rage stun.

Seryu needs Coro to activate her Judgment of the Ten Kings, they aren’t going to fight separately.

Seryu isn’t the most durable so if Kiba and Akamaru remove Coro as a threat then they can win this.

[Reply] #10
07-10-2016 10:39 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote: Well 10 to 20 meters diminishes Seryu’s long range arsenl only because of collateral.

The biggest problem is Coro’s berserk mode and his rage stun.

Seryu needs Coro to activate her Judgment of the Ten Kings, they aren’t going to fight separately.

Seryu isn’t the most durable so if Kiba and Akamaru remove Coro as a threat then they can win this.

I’m not really sure about that. Yeah that shout is dangerous I don’t think they have anything to counter that. Actually she is, Mine needed a laser beam to cut through her. Then there’s her trump card even if Kiba and Akamaru manage to immobilize her she can activate it blowing herself. She’ll die in the explosion, but she’ll be taking her opponent with her.

Edited 07-11-2016 11:46 AM by The King of the Nerds
[Reply] #11
07-14-2016 10:48 AM
Whoober
Guest

The King of the Nerds wrote: Yeah that shout is dangerous I don’t think they have anything to counter that.



With knowledge they can.

No knowledge here correct?

Actually she is, Mine needed a laser beam to cut through her.



I don’t think she has the durability to take Kiba’s double wolf spin let alone 3 headed version. If you allow the meteor busting from the novel it’s over kill.

Coro is vulnerable to the jutsu as well.

Then there’s her trump card even if Kiba and Akamaru manage to immobilize her she can activate it blowing herself. She’ll die in the explosion, but she’ll be taking her opponent with her.



If suicide explosion takes them then it’s a stalemate. Although I wonder drilling the underground deep enough allows evasion.

[Reply] #12
07-14-2016 12:58 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote:

The King of the Nerds wrote: Yeah that shout is dangerous I don’t think they have anything to counter that.



With knowledge they can.

No knowledge here correct?

Actually she is, Mine needed a laser beam to cut through her.



I don’t think she has the durability to take Kiba’s double wolf spin let alone 3 headed version. If you allow the meteor busting from the novel it’s over kill.

Coro is vulnerable to the jutsu as well.

Then there’s her trump card even if Kiba and Akamaru manage to immobilize her she can activate it blowing herself. She’ll die in the explosion, but she’ll be taking her opponent with her.



If suicide explosion takes them then it’s a stalemate. Although I wonder drilling the underground deep enough allows evasion.

No knowledge for either of them. She’d most likely would have Coro block it. Not sure if that would work if he’s not fast enough he’s dead, if the explosion catches up to him he’s dead, if he digs down too far he’s dead cause you know lack of oxygen. This is all considering he’s 100% when the explosion happens if he’s in an injured state he’s dead because he can’t get away fast enough.

[Reply] #13
07-14-2016 04:11 PM
Whoober
Guest

The King of the Nerds wrote: No knowledge for either of them. She’d most likely would have Coro block it.


Preskip Kiba’s double headed wolf put a dent on a giant metal jutsu Rashomon, if you are using end of series even barring the meteor feat I don’t see normal Coro blocking it. It even tore Sakon and Ukon in half.

Consider the speed and power.

Recall Mine’s pumpkins pushed Coro back. It wasn’t until Berserk stage recovered.

Not sure if that would work if he’s not fast enough he’s dead, if the explosion catches up to him he’s dead,



Well there is a countdown and Seryu likes to brag about it.

if he digs down too far he’s dead cause you know lack of oxygen.



The point is the drill and come out somewhere else.

[Reply] #14
07-14-2016 11:26 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote:

The King of the Nerds wrote: No knowledge for either of them. She’d most likely would have Coro block it.


Preskip Kiba’s double headed wolf put a dent on a giant metal jutsu Rashomon, if you are using end of series even barring the meteor feat I don’t see normal Coro blocking it. It even tore Sakon and Ukon in half.

Consider the speed and power.

Recall Mine’s pumpkins pushed Coro back. It wasn’t until Berserk stage recovered.

Not sure if that would work if he’s not fast enough he’s dead, if the explosion catches up to him he’s dead,



Well there is a countdown and Seryu likes to brag about it.

if he digs down too far he’s dead cause you know lack of oxygen.



The point is the drill and come out somewhere else.

Yes, I know Rashomon is suppose to be unbreakable also. Only if it’s canon. Of coarse not normal Coro he’d be torn Asunder what I’m talking about is giant Coro. He’s big thick, and has the ability to regenerate if he doesn’t stop the attack he should at the very least be able to slow it down enough for Seryu to dodge it. Also you still didn’t tell me how they’re getting out of Coro’s shout since they’re not going to transform right from the start. Yes 10 seconds I believe. The blast radius should destroy the entire field how much ground can they cover in that amount of time in an injured state. Okay, I’m still not sure if that’s fast enough.

Edited 07-14-2016 11:28 PM by The King of the Nerds
[Reply] #15
07-15-2016 06:00 PM
Whoober
Guest

The King of the Nerds wrote: Yes, I know Rashomon is suppose to be unbreakable also. Only if it’s canon.



Well they vary in power depending on the user’s power. The preskip was summmoned by Ukon and Sakon.

Coro he’d be torn Asunder what I’m talking about is giant Coro. He’s big thick, and has the ability to regenerate if he doesn’t stop the attack he should at the very least be able to slow it down enough for Seryu to dodge it.



Well if Coro uses Berserk then Seryu doesn’t need to dodge. Although it depends if Kiba chooses to attack Coro together or chooses to go split his attack.

Also you still didn’t tell me how they’re getting out of Coro’s shout since they’re not going to transform right from the start.



They always start by transforming.

Yes 10 seconds I believe. The blast radius should destroy the entire field how much ground can they cover in that amount of time in an injured state. Okay, I’m still not sure if that’s fast enough.



10 seconds is plausible enough time to try to use shunshin no jutsu.

What’s the blast radius length.

[Reply] #16
07-15-2016 06:36 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote:

The King of the Nerds wrote: Yes, I know Rashomon is suppose to be unbreakable also. Only if it’s canon.



Well they vary in power depending on the user’s power. The preskip was summmoned by Ukon and Sakon.

Coro he’d be torn Asunder what I’m talking about is giant Coro. He’s big thick, and has the ability to regenerate if he doesn’t stop the attack he should at the very least be able to slow it down enough for Seryu to dodge it.



Well if Coro uses Berserk then Seryu doesn’t need to dodge. Although it depends if Kiba chooses to attack Coro together or chooses to go split his attack.

Also you still didn’t tell me how they’re getting out of Coro’s shout since they’re not going to transform right from the start.



They always start by transforming.

Yes 10 seconds I believe. The blast radius should destroy the entire field how much ground can they cover in that amount of time in an injured state. Okay, I’m still not sure if that’s fast enough.



10 seconds is plausible enough time to try to use shunshin no jutsu.

What’s the blast radius length.

Okay I know. Oh okay. Not into the 2 headed Wolf that’s like their trump card they only use it as a last resort when nothing else works. I don’t know see for yourself here’s the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLk_ec4qOOk you can skip to 15:16 if you don’t want to sit through the entire episode.

[Reply] #17
07-16-2016 08:08 PM
Whoober
Guest

It is true they don’t rely on double or triple headed wolf immediately although in the later arcs they went to it faster.

Are you relying on Coro’s berserk stun for victory?

I won’t deny that Seryu may use her long range armaments if she can.

In the video Seryu says 1 minute left before she exploded.

[Reply] #18
07-17-2016 12:30 AM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote: It is true they don’t rely on double or triple headed wolf immediately although in the later arcs they went to it faster.

Are you relying on Coro’s berserk stun for victory?

I won’t deny that Seryu may use her long range armaments if she can.

In the video Seryu says 1 minute left before she exploded.

Okay, yeah I’m not saying they won’t use it sooner or later they will. I’m just saying they won’t start off with it. Kind of if Seryu uses it she’ll a free shot to hurt, or kill one them. Okay. Oh my mistake I thought it was 10 seconds.

[Reply] #19
07-18-2016 06:02 PM
Whoober
Guest

The King of the Nerds wrote: Okay, yeah I’m not saying they won’t use it sooner or later they will. I’m just saying they won’t start off with it. Kind of if Seryu uses it she’ll a free shot to hurt, or kill one them. Okay. Oh my mistake I thought it was 10 seconds.



They generally start with their fang over fang always.
Standard procedure.

So the next question is what normally would Seryu do to counter that in 10 to 20 meter distance.

[Reply] #20
07-23-2016 11:12 AM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 476
offline
The King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

Whoober wrote:

The King of the Nerds wrote: Okay, yeah I’m not saying they won’t use it sooner or later they will. I’m just saying they won’t start off with it. Kind of if Seryu uses it she’ll a free shot to hurt, or kill one them. Okay. Oh my mistake I thought it was 10 seconds.



They generally start with their fang over fang always.
Standard procedure.

So the next question is what normally would Seryu do to counter that in 10 to 20 meter distance.

Yeah I know but I was still talking about the wolf form. Usually she’d go crazy, and blast everything with a rocket/missile barrage known as “loli”.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact