Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Saitama(OPM) VS. Arale(Dr.Slump)

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3]

[Reply] #41
12-19-2016 10:44 PM
German      boy
Guest

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

Werhos wrote:

German boy wrote: It’s confirmed that Saitama wins and no amount of name calling is going to change that.



There is no confirmation like that lol

Scientific confirmation and you can’t argue with science.



in your opinion yeah but...in actual, no.

Again not my science.



And so what.

It can’t be my opinion if it’s not my science.

[Reply] #42
12-19-2016 10:45 PM
werhos
Guest

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

Werhos wrote:

German boy wrote: It’s confirmed that Saitama wins and no amount of name calling is going to change that.



There is no confirmation like that lol

Scientific confirmation and you can’t argue with science.



in your opinion yeah but...in actual, no.

Again not my science.



And so what.

It can’t be my opinion if it’s not my science.



and keep believe in your 'science' then, it does not matter at all

[Reply] #43
12-19-2016 10:55 PM
German      boy
Guest

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

Werhos wrote:

German boy wrote: It’s confirmed that Saitama wins and no amount of name calling is going to change that.



There is no confirmation like that lol

Scientific confirmation and you can’t argue with science.



in your opinion yeah but...in actual, no.

Again not my science.



And so what.

It can’t be my opinion if it’s not my science.



and keep believe in your 'science' then, it does not matter at all

So you’re saying Science is stupid?

[Reply] #44
12-19-2016 10:58 PM
Werhos
Guest

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

werhos wrote:

German boy wrote:

Werhos wrote:

German boy wrote: It’s confirmed that Saitama wins and no amount of name calling is going to change that.



There is no confirmation like that lol

Scientific confirmation and you can’t argue with science.



in your opinion yeah but...in actual, no.

Again not my science.



And so what.

It can’t be my opinion if it’s not my science.



and keep believe in your 'science' then, it does not matter at all

So you’re saying Science is stupid?



And That is what you said

[Reply] #45
12-20-2016 09:55 PM
German      boy
Guest

What?:/

[Reply] #46
12-20-2016 11:31 PM
werhos
Guest

German boy wrote: What?:/



Funny boy

[Reply] #47
02-18-2018 09:06 PM
Joined: 02-19-2015
Posts: 2,541
offline
Thar
Thar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Fuck science, y’all need goddamn social studies to know how to have a proper debate instead of this slobber fest, lmao


__________________

[Reply] #48
05-06-2018 10:52 AM
German.    Boy
Guest

Thar wrote: Fuck science, y’all need goddamn social studies to know how to have a proper debate instead of this slobber fest, lmao

The only one in a slobber fest is Philip.

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact