Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Sailor Moon vs Frieza

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
11-19-2016 04:43 PM
Joined: 09-27-2016
Posts: 22
offline
Epic One Piece Wanker
Wannabe
Rep: 1

Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

[Reply] #2
11-28-2016 09:32 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.

[Reply] #3
11-29-2016 03:19 AM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.



Frieza wins you troll

[Reply] #4
11-29-2016 03:08 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.



Frieza wins you troll

Says the person that posted this at 3:19 A.M.

[Reply] #5
11-29-2016 11:06 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.



Frieza wins you troll

Says the person that posted this at 3:19 A.M.



Trolls are everywhere

[Reply] #6
11-30-2016 07:12 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.



Frieza wins you troll

Says the person that posted this at 3:19 A.M.



Trolls are everywhere

Yes what is it?

[Reply] #7
11-30-2016 11:17 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Epic One Piece Wanker wrote: Who wins? I think Frieza after a long fight.

Sailor Moon wins you troll.



Frieza wins you troll

Says the person that posted this at 3:19 A.M.



Trolls are everywhere

Yes what is it?



good then, so ?

[Reply] #8
12-01-2016 04:18 AM
Joined: 11-03-2016
Posts: 77
offline
Stocker
Stocker
Wannabe
Rep: 3

Sailor Moon should take this.

[Reply] #9
12-01-2016 04:47 AM
Soeltan
Guest

What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

[Reply] #10
12-01-2016 02:31 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.

[Reply] #11
12-01-2016 11:12 PM
kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

[Reply] #12
12-02-2016 04:21 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.

[Reply] #13
12-02-2016 07:28 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

[Reply] #14
12-02-2016 07:48 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.

[Reply] #15
12-02-2016 10:16 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

[Reply] #16
12-03-2016 11:14 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

Frieza’s too weak to rape anyone.

[Reply] #17
12-03-2016 12:12 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

Frieza’s too weak to rape anyone.



Sailor moon chars are too weak to frieza

[Reply] #18
12-03-2016 07:12 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

Frieza’s too weak to rape anyone.



Sailor moon chars are too weak to frieza

Too weak to what? Oh I get it too weak to resist destroying Frieza you’re right.

[Reply] #19
12-03-2016 08:11 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

Frieza’s too weak to rape anyone.



Sailor moon chars are too weak to frieza

Too weak to what? Oh I get it too weak to resist destroying Frieza you’re right.



Yeah too weak so gt destroyed by frieza

[Reply] #20
12-03-2016 09:09 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Soeltan wrote: What is this shit ?
Frieza rapes her.

Not likely since Sailor Moon has defeated characters stronger than Frieza.



Not really because no characters in that verse stronger than Frieza as of now

Season 2 characters and on are stronger.



Still Frieza stronger

And still Sailor Moon beats him.



Still before got raped by Frieza easily

Frieza’s too weak to rape anyone.



Sailor moon chars are too weak to frieza

Too weak to what? Oh I get it too weak to resist destroying Frieza you’re right.



Yeah too weak so gt destroyed by frieza

Of course DBGT gets destroyed by Frieza GT is weak as fuck and non canon. What does that have to do with the topic though?

[1] 2 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact