Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Sailor Cosmos vs Kid Buu

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
12-01-2016 11:17 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

[Reply] #22
12-02-2016 04:18 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.

[Reply] #23
12-02-2016 07:25 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.



Too That was the type of words of an idiot who doesnt know what is IQ..dont make me laugh , you are too weak to beat me..you lose from the start scum..you cant stop me, an idiot like you is nothing and cant do anything except trolling. Kid buu stomps your pathetic sailor.

[Reply] #24
12-02-2016 08:31 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.



Too That was the type of words of an idiot who doesnt know what is IQ..dont make me laugh , you are too weak to beat me..you lose from the start scum..you cant stop me, an idiot like you is nothing and cant do anything except trolling. Kid buu stomps your pathetic sailor.

The pathetic ramblings of a DBZ Tard. You are one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. In fact I thought it impossible to be as stupid as you are but you proved me wrong. You pathetically name yourself after a fictional character because you realized how insignificant you really are. Your life must really suck if this what you do on your spare time. Yeah how about you look in the fucking mirror there’s your troll. Regardless of how dumb you think I am, I’m still smarter than you. Kid Buu doesn’t even get past Galaxia this is a fact deal with it, and grow the fuck up.

[Reply] #25
12-02-2016 10:09 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.



Too That was the type of words of an idiot who doesnt know what is IQ..dont make me laugh , you are too weak to beat me..you lose from the start scum..you cant stop me, an idiot like you is nothing and cant do anything except trolling. Kid buu stomps your pathetic sailor.

The pathetic ramblings of a DBZ Tard. You are one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. In fact I thought it impossible to be as stupid as you are but you proved me wrong. You pathetically name yourself after a fictional character because you realized how insignificant you really are. Your life must really suck if this what you do on your spare time. Yeah how about you look in the fucking mirror there’s your troll. Regardless of how dumb you think I am, I’m still smarter than you. Kid Buu doesn’t even get past Galaxia this is a fact deal with it, and grow the fuck up.



hey idiot.. You really an idiot after all, i dont give it a shit to whatever you said because as i said you are nohting than a scum and one of the stupidest person on the net..or maybe in a real life. You lose man, you cannot beat me in this, accept it and deal with it sailor boy. Keep barking like a dog are all you could, wanking and trolling.Come again, entertain me more it doesnt change buu stomps your pathetic sailor verse.You never smarter than me brat..keep barking

[Reply] #26
12-02-2016 10:11 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Stupid

[Reply] #27
12-03-2016 11:37 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.



Too That was the type of words of an idiot who doesnt know what is IQ..dont make me laugh , you are too weak to beat me..you lose from the start scum..you cant stop me, an idiot like you is nothing and cant do anything except trolling. Kid buu stomps your pathetic sailor.

The pathetic ramblings of a DBZ Tard. You are one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. In fact I thought it impossible to be as stupid as you are but you proved me wrong. You pathetically name yourself after a fictional character because you realized how insignificant you really are. Your life must really suck if this what you do on your spare time. Yeah how about you look in the fucking mirror there’s your troll. Regardless of how dumb you think I am, I’m still smarter than you. Kid Buu doesn’t even get past Galaxia this is a fact deal with it, and grow the fuck up.



hey idiot.. You really an idiot after all, i dont give it a shit to whatever you said because as i said you are nohting than a scum and one of the stupidest person on the net..or maybe in a real life. You lose man, you cannot beat me in this, accept it and deal with it sailor boy. Keep barking like a dog are all you could, wanking and trolling.Come again, entertain me more it doesnt change buu stomps your pathetic sailor verse.You never smarter than me brat..keep barking

LOL That’s the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. I’m following actual facts with something to back it up, you’re following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!

[Reply] #28
12-03-2016 11:39 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid

I know you are that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.

[Reply] #29
12-03-2016 11:56 AM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid

I know you are that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.



Still you are stupid

[Reply] #30
12-03-2016 12:07 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.



Nope you are the one who lose. Come i could do this anytime, you dont have what it take to beat me. You really are STUPID sailor boy, for me you dont know anything so i dont need to take you seriously. Just go somewhere else to troll your lovely verse or go back to school

What type of backwards world do you live in? I don’t have to you defeated yourself which was hilarious. Please embarrassing yourself by continuously to a thread you already lost in. Though I think your IQ is too low for you to realize you lost.



Too That was the type of words of an idiot who doesnt know what is IQ..dont make me laugh , you are too weak to beat me..you lose from the start scum..you cant stop me, an idiot like you is nothing and cant do anything except trolling. Kid buu stomps your pathetic sailor.

The pathetic ramblings of a DBZ Tard. You are one of the stupidest people I’ve ever encountered. In fact I thought it impossible to be as stupid as you are but you proved me wrong. You pathetically name yourself after a fictional character because you realized how insignificant you really are. Your life must really suck if this what you do on your spare time. Yeah how about you look in the fucking mirror there’s your troll. Regardless of how dumb you think I am, I’m still smarter than you. Kid Buu doesn’t even get past Galaxia this is a fact deal with it, and grow the fuck up.



hey idiot.. You really an idiot after all, i dont give it a shit to whatever you said because as i said you are nohting than a scum and one of the stupidest person on the net..or maybe in a real life. You lose man, you cannot beat me in this, accept it and deal with it sailor boy. Keep barking like a dog are all you could, wanking and trolling.Come again, entertain me more it doesnt change buu stomps your pathetic sailor verse.You never smarter than me brat..keep barking

LOL That’s the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. I’m following actual facts with something to back it up, you’re following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!



Good that shows how idiot you are,you dont have anyhing to back you up..Your words mean nothing,a 2 year old boy try to disturb me but he failed.Come, i enjoy this..The truth is kid buu stomps over cosmos,galaxia and you can insert unlimited name of sailor chars here and still got raped.I repeat again, kid buu wins..kid buu wins, kid buu wins..Try stop me but you cant because you are an idiot, accept your weakness. You lose from the start because of low IQ, now go back to your mommy or back to the zoo and search bananas.Its better than trolling here.

[Reply] #31
12-03-2016 12:10 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Keep barking like a dog it doesnt change anything..you lose to me boy, i beat you thats facts. You are just a kid, dont act like a fool, you humiliated yourself

[Reply] #32
12-03-2016 07:14 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid

I know you are that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.



Still you are stupid

I know you are.

[Reply] #33
12-03-2016 07:17 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote: Keep barking like a dog it doesnt change anything..you lose to me boy, i beat you thats facts. You are just a kid, dont act like a fool, you humiliated yourself

LOL Thatís the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. Iím following actual facts with something to back it up, youíre following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!

[Reply] #34
12-03-2016 07:59 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid

I know you are that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.



Still you are stupid

I know you are.



Still you are stupid

[Reply] #35
12-03-2016 08:06 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Keep barking like a dog it doesnt change anything..you lose to me boy, i beat you thats facts. You are just a kid, dont act like a fool, you humiliated yourself

LOL Thatís the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. Iím following actual facts with something to back it up, youíre following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!



As i said before you lose boy..once an idiot will always be an idiot, so go to the zoo and search for bananas,ot is better for you to do.You cant beat me boy no matter how idiot and loser you are.I will say this again over and over..Kid buu stomps whatever sailor you has with less diff.If you dont understand it doesnt matter because you are an idiot.Not mature enough,just some silly teenanger...Come again loser, you are nothing.

[Reply] #36
12-03-2016 09:00 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Stupid loser

[Reply] #37
12-03-2016 09:12 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid

I know you are that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.



Still you are stupid

I know you are.



Still you are stupid

I know you are.

[Reply] #38
12-03-2016 09:14 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Keep barking like a dog it doesnt change anything..you lose to me boy, i beat you thats facts. You are just a kid, dont act like a fool, you humiliated yourself

LOL Thatís the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. Iím following actual facts with something to back it up, youíre following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!



As i said before you lose boy..once an idiot will always be an idiot, so go to the zoo and search for bananas,ot is better for you to do.You cant beat me boy no matter how idiot and loser you are.I will say this again over and over..Kid buu stomps whatever sailor you has with less diff.If you dont understand it doesnt matter because you are an idiot.Not mature enough,just some silly teenanger...Come again loser, you are nothing.

LOL Thatís the lamest response ever. Do you even know how to insult people? You type like a 4 year-old maybe you should take a nap. Yet I beat you so I guess that makes you dumber than the stupidest person on the net. Iím following actual facts with something to back it up, youíre following your own stupidity with nothing to back it up so you lost. Stop letting everyone know how gay you are for DBZ keep it to yourself. Sailor Cosmos wins this GET OVER IT!

[Reply] #39
12-03-2016 09:16 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid loser

Why are you describing yourself.

[Reply] #40
12-03-2016 10:22 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Stupid loser

Why are you describing yourself.



why are you a loser

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact