Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Sailor Cosmos vs Kid Buu

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
09-08-2016 03:31 PM
Kinasin 2.0
Guest

I say buu wins what about you

[Reply] #2
09-11-2016 12:22 PM
wakarimashita
Guest

buu uses candy beam and boom, sm verse dead

[Reply] #3
09-11-2016 01:34 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kid Buu is galaxy level Sailor Cosmos is Cosmic level hence the Cosmos. Cosmic level >>>>>>>>> universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>> galaxy use your brains she’s stronger than Buu by far.

[Reply] #4
09-18-2016 06:45 AM
Only faggots use Mac
Guest

What fanfiction are you reading? Kid Buu is star-system+ and Sailor Cosmos is large star+. Kid Buu turns her into candy.

[Reply] #5
09-18-2016 08:24 AM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

(Facepalm) if Sailor Galaxia is Galaxy which she is it’s obvious that Sailor Cosmos is Cosmic. Plus Buu couldn’t even turn Gayku into candy.

[Reply] #6
11-23-2016 04:13 AM
Kakuzu
Guest

Kid Buu rape her ten times over

[Reply] #7
11-28-2016 09:29 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote: Kid Buu rape her ten times over

Kid Buu isn’t even raping Galaxia 10 times over.

[Reply] #8
11-28-2016 09:57 PM
a random fag
Guest

buu wins

[Reply] #9
11-28-2016 10:03 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.

[Reply] #10
11-29-2016 03:15 AM
Daishinkan00
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.



Too bad He’s not dreaming..
Buu Rapes 10x over

[Reply] #11
11-29-2016 03:17 AM
Kakuzu
Guest

Still buu

[Reply] #12
11-29-2016 03:12 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.



Too bad He’s not dreaming..
Buu Rapes 10x over

If you think Buu is raping somebody that’s above galaxy level then you are retarded.

[Reply] #13
11-29-2016 03:14 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.

[Reply] #14
11-29-2016 11:01 PM
Daishinkan00
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.



Too bad He’s not dreaming..
Buu Rapes 10x over

If you think Buu is raping somebody that’s above galaxy level then you are retarded.



Keep Dreaming,The retarded ones is you

[Reply] #15
11-29-2016 11:03 PM
Kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

[Reply] #16
11-30-2016 07:22 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.



Too bad He’s not dreaming..
Buu Rapes 10x over

If you think Buu is raping somebody that’s above galaxy level then you are retarded.



Keep Dreaming,The retarded ones is you

For actually being the only one using common sense in this thread I think I’m not. You on the other hand have nothing to support Buu winning other than your DBZ tardism.

[Reply] #17
11-30-2016 07:28 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.

[Reply] #18
11-30-2016 11:10 PM
Daishinkan00
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Daishinkan00 wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

a random fag wrote: buu wins

In your dreams.



Too bad He’s not dreaming..
Buu Rapes 10x over

If you think Buu is raping somebody that’s above galaxy level then you are retarded.



Keep Dreaming,The retarded ones is you

For actually being the only one using common sense in this thread I think I’m not. You on the other hand have nothing to support Buu winning other than your DBZ tardism.



Yes you are derp, only a wanker say those things..if i want to say buu wins because he will what will you do, you dont have any support like you said

[Reply] #19
11-30-2016 11:14 PM
kakuzu
Guest

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

[Reply] #20
12-01-2016 02:40 PM
Trolls are everywhere
Guest

kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote:

Trolls are everywhere wrote:

Kakuzu wrote: Still buu

You can say it as many times as you want it’s not happening.



You can cries all you want but Still buu anyway

Because you say so without feats, busting levels, or logic to back it up, and you just want me to automatically believe you. It must take a lot of work to be as retarded as you are.



logic? busting level ? sailor boy you really are stupid then.I dont need you to believe or not, doesn’t matter at all

LOL You just proved that you don’t have anything to backup your claim. Do you even know how to debate. This is rich that means you lose. Alright I’m gone I’ve had enough of your pathetic post.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact