Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

RAP VS ROCK

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
12-31-2007 07:06 PM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.


__________________

Edited 12-31-2007 07:07 PM by kev360
[Reply] #82
01-01-2008 05:19 PM
Joined: 11-03-2007
Posts: 34,056
offline
Magnum Miracles
Magnum Miracles
I'm the Dark Avenger
Rep: 149

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


__________________

“Doesn’t matter what you try. Doesn’t matter where I am or how badass you think you’ve become. 'Cause you know what? I’m Angel. I beat the bad guys."- Angel

[Reply] #83
01-01-2008 05:29 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


You heard wrong. you phail at life.


__________________

[Reply] #84
01-01-2008 05:31 PM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


no, actually the USA made rock. england just perfected it. in the late 50’s and early 60’s britian became the center for rock, and the beatles came into play, revolutionizing it.

dude, i was noticing something..if you trace back all the parts of rock, it all leads back to the african american population. weird...its made up of blues (which came from african american communities), country (which came from spiritual music (which came from african american slaves), and blues), and r&b (which came from blues).


__________________

[Reply] #85
01-01-2008 05:39 PM
Joined: 11-03-2007
Posts: 34,056
offline
Magnum Miracles
Magnum Miracles
I'm the Dark Avenger
Rep: 149

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


no, actually the USA made rock. england just perfected it. in the late 50’s and early 60’s britian became the center for rock, and the beatles came into play, revolutionizing it.

dude, i was noticing something..if you trace back all the parts of rock, it all leads back to the african american population. weird...its made up of blues (which came from african american communities), country (which came from spiritual music (which came from african american slaves), and blues), and r&b (which came from blues).

I just thought it was made in England cause my dad told me it was(His family is straight a’s in school)thanks for correting me.
And i can see how Rock was develeoped from r&b
and country and blues.


__________________

“Doesn’t matter what you try. Doesn’t matter where I am or how badass you think you’ve become. 'Cause you know what? I’m Angel. I beat the bad guys."- Angel

Edited 01-01-2008 05:40 PM by Magnum Miracles
[Reply] #86
01-01-2008 05:41 PM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


no, actually the USA made rock. england just perfected it. in the late 50’s and early 60’s britian became the center for rock, and the beatles came into play, revolutionizing it.

dude, i was noticing something..if you trace back all the parts of rock, it all leads back to the african american population. weird...its made up of blues (which came from african american communities), country (which came from spiritual music (which came from african american slaves), and blues), and r&b (which came from blues).

I just thought it was made in England cause my dad told me it was(His family is straight a’s in school)thanks for correting me.
And i can see how Rock was develeoped from r&b
and country and blues.


yeah. just recently i’ve been doing a lot of research on where music comes from. its some really interesting stuff. i sorta wish there was a class in school i could take on it. that would be really cool.


__________________

[Reply] #87
01-01-2008 06:04 PM
Joined: 11-03-2007
Posts: 34,056
offline
Magnum Miracles
Magnum Miracles
I'm the Dark Avenger
Rep: 149

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


no, actually the USA made rock. england just perfected it. in the late 50’s and early 60’s britian became the center for rock, and the beatles came into play, revolutionizing it.

dude, i was noticing something..if you trace back all the parts of rock, it all leads back to the african american population. weird...its made up of blues (which came from african american communities), country (which came from spiritual music (which came from african american slaves), and blues), and r&b (which came from blues).

I just thought it was made in England cause my dad told me it was(His family is straight a’s in school)thanks for correting me.
And i can see how Rock was develeoped from r&b
and country and blues.


yeah. just recently i’ve been doing a lot of research on where music comes from. its some really interesting stuff. i sorta wish there was a class in school i could take on it. that would be really cool.

What developed rap and metal?


__________________

“Doesn’t matter what you try. Doesn’t matter where I am or how badass you think you’ve become. 'Cause you know what? I’m Angel. I beat the bad guys."- Angel

[Reply] #88
01-01-2008 06:10 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 12,808
offline
fuckyfuckerfuckingmcfuckfuck69
No
Rep: 26

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

kev360 wrote:

God Father of Goku and Jesus wrote:

goku1003 wrote:

Red_Calibur9 wrote: Rock pwns Rap

Its very true.Its damn true.


rap shoots rock in te knee caps and calls them fools rock is made off of white trash boredom and repellion rap came from jazz which came from boredom give me what rock came from


...what?

rock came from blues, country, and r&b.

Ive heard rock was started in England.


no, actually the USA made rock. england just perfected it. in the late 50’s and early 60’s britian became the center for rock, and the beatles came into play, revolutionizing it.

dude, i was noticing something..if you trace back all the parts of rock, it all leads back to the african american population. weird...its made up of blues (which came from african american communities), country (which came from spiritual music (which came from african american slaves), and blues), and r&b (which came from blues).

I just thought it was made in England cause my dad told me it was(His family is straight a’s in school)thanks for correting me.
And i can see how Rock was develeoped from r&b
and country and blues.


yeah. just recently i’ve been doing a lot of research on where music comes from. its some really interesting stuff. i sorta wish there was a class in school i could take on it. that would be really cool.

What developed rap and metal?


Rap and metal have similar points of origins. Blues lyrics on real life, and some more humorous or sexual based lyrics, combined with the electronic experimentation of New wave artists, and Motown groups for rap.

Metal comes from classic rock and punk, with lyrics based on fantasy, sex, alcohol, and sometimes real life situations. Also come from blues.


__________________

[Reply] #89
01-02-2008 08:52 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

Rock pwns the hell out of Rap. I mean really, how many people have ACDC shirts? How many people have lil' jon shirts? Ludacris shirts? Usher Shirts? Black eye pea shirts? Exactly.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #90
01-02-2008 08:52 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

Also, how many people have led zepplin shirts? Exactly again.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #91
01-02-2008 09:07 AM
Joined: 04-03-2007
Posts: 1,713
offline
DrumIntoTheNight
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

I hate to say it, but t-shirt proliferation is not an accurate indicator of a band’s talent.


__________________

Weapon of Mass Percussion

SoB Admin

[Reply] #92
01-02-2008 09:19 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

Well if you want to debate talent, consider how rapidly rap bands and artists are considered talented and acclaimed, and how quickly they are considered washed up. The t-shirts were an indication of popularity, but for skill, well, you have to remember that some rap artists don’t even write their own lyrics. But all rock bands play their own guitar, bass, and drums. So tell me, what amazing instrumental talents does rap music display?


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #93
01-04-2008 06:12 AM
Joined: 01-04-2008
Posts: 37
offline
Shady315
Wannabe
Rep: 0

_N3M3SIS_ wrote:

Mortis wrote: ware r the rap fans wen u need dem?


In jail


Or at your moms house but you live there too so don’t worry we won’t wake you up!

[Reply] #94
01-04-2008 08:36 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

I don’t understand why the proponents of rap thinks it is an insult to have sex with oler women related to someone. Seriously, you wanna fuck my grandma too, while your at it? Cuz my moms pushn fifty, and shes got cancer.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #95
01-04-2008 08:36 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

If you want to “tap that” go right ahead. My father left her about twelve years ago.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #96
01-04-2008 06:12 PM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

owned. haha


__________________

[Reply] #97
01-06-2008 07:23 PM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

Truly. If you aim to tarnish the name of another type of music, be prepared to have anything associated with your type of music effectively used against your argument.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #98
01-07-2008 02:35 AM
Joined: 01-07-2008
Posts: 2
offline
stanJANA
Entree
Rep: 0

NOT ALL RAP SONGS ARE ABOUT WOMEN AND GUNS AND CARS TAKE FOR EXAMPLE PARAZITII, BUG MAFIA, LA FAMILIA ERR EMINEM SOME OTHERS SING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND I THINK ALL THAT GOTHIC SHIT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR SOME DEMENTED PERSON SINGING ABOUT SAITAN MAYBE YOU LOWLIFES DO

[Reply] #99
01-07-2008 07:59 AM
Joined: 10-22-2007
Posts: 862
offline
Sir SeanConnery
Regular
Rep: 3

Stan, I only ask this because after reading you post I feel less intelligent; do you know that your caps lock is on?

And I know that all rap isn’t about such things, although most of it undeniably is, such as “Nothing but a G Thing”, “Rapper Paradise”, and the infamous “Hammer Time”. Although you really should consider the paradox to your statement, being that all Rock is not about; quote; “gothic shit”. Seriously, did you at least know that what Elvis sings is considered Rock? And to be fair, Rock and rap songs often sing about similar things. Take for example, Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”, and compare it to the Song “Fat Bottomed Girls” by Queen. More than a bit similar.

Oh, and just so you know, you spelled “Satan” wrong.


__________________

I am a Servant of the Shadow, Minion of the Great Eye.

Sauron has wone the Master Chief vs Sauron debate.

[Reply] #100
01-07-2008 08:12 AM
Joined: 04-03-2007
Posts: 1,713
offline
DrumIntoTheNight
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

stanJANA wrote: NOT ALL RAP SONGS ARE ABOUT WOMEN AND GUNS AND CARS TAKE FOR EXAMPLE PARAZITII, BUG MAFIA, LA FAMILIA ERR EMINEM SOME OTHERS SING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND I THINK ALL THAT GOTHIC SHIT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR SOME DEMENTED PERSON SINGING ABOUT SAITAN MAYBE YOU LOWLIFES DO



I don’t know what your problem is, but I bet it’s hard to spell.


__________________

Weapon of Mass Percussion

SoB Admin

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact