Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Pokemon Pearl legendary vs. Pokemon Diamond legendary

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #101
08-11-2007 12:59 AM
elmo
Guest

fighter 99er wrote:

elmo wrote: Lets do the Hokey Pokey!!!



yeah ill supply the music! ready... ceelabiii ceelabiii whose in the lake?... its suiecune! (repeate 40 times then fly to celibi land get smacked by a girl and come back with a slap mark that looks like celibi)
(“0,.,0”wink
[]]]]]
full house


Thats not how you do the Hokey Pokey.

[Reply] #102
08-11-2007 01:45 AM
wert
Guest

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wanter wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

bars wrote:

elmo wrote: Palkia Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nO, dIAlga rOcKS.



no no no your bolth wrong celibi rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All three of you are wrong,rayquaza rocks!!!!!!!!!!!


no celibi can beat raquaza easy


ARCEUS CAN BEAT BOTH THEIR SORRY BUTTS!!


arvies can fall in a pit of lava for all i care!!! celibi is better!!!

ps. go back 2 preescool and learn how 2 count u dolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????


i told u 2go back 2 preeschool so u could learn how 2 count and it looks like ur gonna start learning how 2 reed as well


TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NO


Ha ha ha ha ha ha!I was just joking.I wasn’t angry.I just typed that to see what you will type.

[Reply] #103
08-11-2007 02:11 AM
pokemon master
Guest

wat should i teach my palika

[Reply] #104
08-11-2007 11:03 AM
fighter 99er
Guest

elmo wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

elmo wrote: Lets do the Hokey Pokey!!!



yeah ill supply the music! ready... ceelabiii ceelabiii whose in the lake?... its suiecune! (repeate 40 times then fly to celibi land get smacked by a girl and come back with a slap mark that looks like celibi)
(“0,.,0”wink
[]]]]]
full house


Thats not how you do the Hokey Pokey.


and ur point is?...

[Reply] #105
08-11-2007 11:15 AM
fighter 99er
Guest

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wert wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

wanter wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

bars wrote:

elmo wrote: Palkia Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nO, dIAlga rOcKS.



no no no your bolth wrong celibi rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All three of you are wrong,rayquaza rocks!!!!!!!!!!!


no celibi can beat raquaza easy


ARCEUS CAN BEAT BOTH THEIR SORRY BUTTS!!


arvies can fall in a pit of lava for all i care!!! celibi is better!!!

ps. go back 2 preescool and learn how 2 count u dolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????


i told u 2go back 2 preeschool so u could learn how 2 count and it looks like ur gonna start learning how 2 reed as well


TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NO


Ha ha ha ha ha ha!I was just joking.I wasn’t angry.I just typed that to see what you will type.


oooo0oooooooooo that makes more sence!!!

[Reply] #106
08-11-2007 11:19 AM
fighter 99er
Guest

pokemon master wrote: wat should i teach my palika


sit,lie down, play dead,and fetch

[Reply] #107
08-11-2007 11:25 AM
fighter 99er
Guest

elmo wrote:

fighter 99er wrote:

elmo wrote: Lets do the Hokey Pokey!!!



yeah ill supply the music! ready... ceelabiii ceelabiii whose in the lake?... its suiecune! (repeate 40 times then fly to celibi land get smacked by a girl and come back with a slap mark that looks like celibi)
(“0,.,0”wink
[]]]]]
full house


Thats not how you do the Hokey Pokey.


and u turn urself around thats what its all about

[Reply] #108
08-11-2007 05:01 PM
wert
Guest

pokemon master wrote: wat should i teach my palika


you should teach it how to burp,fart,watch TV,and play video games.

[Reply] #109
08-11-2007 05:06 PM
jp-fan
Guest

pokemon master wrote: wat should i teach my palika

teach it draco meteor pwr 140 accry 90 like overheat but lowers sp.atck find it in a house on that foggy route next 2 celestic town

anyways palkia looks more like a dragon. diagla doesn’t even have wings. what kind of dragon doesn’t have wings? Palkia has wings and he can occasionally levatate. even giratina isn’t a flying type and he can fly. gible and bagon can’t originally fly but when they fully evolve they can. dragonite,salemence,flygon,rayquaza,altaria they all can fly, but diagla can’t fly at all! hahahahahaha! what is it then a flightless dragon or a mutant lizard! i don’t know which is worse! ahahahahahahahaha!

[Reply] #110
08-12-2007 01:40 PM
wanter
Guest

elmo wrote: Lets do the Hokey Pokey!!!


Never!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply] #111
08-12-2007 01:52 PM
wanter
Guest

every one needs to do what I want because my name is wanter.

[Reply] #112
08-12-2007 06:08 PM
jp-fan
Guest

wanter wrote: every one needs to do what I want because my name is wanter.


well that’s a stupid name what’s my name then, jp-fan lord of dinosaurs (jp=jurassic park) anyways u can’t control free will

[Reply] #113
08-12-2007 07:23 PM
wanter
Guest

jp-fan wrote:

wanter wrote: every one needs to do what I want because my name is wanter.


well that’s a stupid name what’s my name then, jp-fan lord of dinosaurs (jp=jurassic park) anyways u can’t control free will


no,it=jurassic poop.

[Reply] #114
08-13-2007 02:26 PM
Arecus
Guest

ARECUS !"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply] #115
08-13-2007 09:39 PM
fighter 99er
Guest

wanter wrote:

jp-fan wrote:

wanter wrote: every one needs to do what I want because my name is wanter.


well that’s a stupid name what’s my name then, jp-fan lord of dinosaurs (jp=jurassic park) anyways u can’t control free will


no,it=jurassic poop.


fighter 99er all the way!!!

[Reply] #116
08-13-2007 10:20 PM
jp-fan
Guest

fighter 99er wrote:

jp-fan wrote: WTF!!! bar,and spencer what’s with u 2? fighter99er what’s with u and celebi? (no offense) wanter is wrong because no pkmn is better than the other even though rayquaza is my strongest. :P




p.s. rayquaza name should of been rayquazar that would of sounded cooler.



k ill tell u...i fell in a lake got attacked by a garados then red garados saved me so i like celibi
ps whats with u and raquaza?



o.k. first of all i’m not obsesest with raquaza and the lake story is retarded but don’t get me wrong but groudon decided to take over the world and making the world fall into chaos and the 605 freeway collapsed because of fissure that’s why i like lugia and he can kill celebi and u shouldn’t change the subject like that ape that sed let’s all play halo. k?

[Reply] #117
08-13-2007 10:22 PM
jp-fan
Guest

wanter wrote:

jp-fan wrote:

wanter wrote: every one needs to do what I want because my name is wanter.


well that’s a stupid name what’s my name then, jp-fan lord of dinosaurs (jp=jurassic park) anyways u can’t control free will


no,it=jurassic poop.


well then wanter need 2 STFU!

[Reply] #118
08-14-2007 10:11 AM
diamond
Guest

ill tell ya palkia is better and groudon is better than all exept palkia so com on palkia rockz

[Reply] #119
08-14-2007 12:32 PM
jp-fan
Guest

finally someone isn’t changing the dang subject like those idiots shown above you and i so what do you think of my team:

rayquaza: moves:
attck:381 draco meteor 140
defense:234 thunder 120
sp. atk: 351 outrage 120
sp. def:189 fly 70
speed:228

lugia(not a shiny): moves
attck:188 psycho boost 140
defense:290 ice beam 100
sp.atk:229 aeroblast 100
sp.def:361 recover ---
speed:298

mewtwo:
attack: 281 poison jab 80
defense:207 psychic 90
sp.atk:366 focus blast 120
sp.atk:196 recover: ---
speed:291

palkia:
attk:312 spacial rend 100
def:247 draco meteor 140
sp.atk:350 aura sphere 90
sp.def:257 surf 95
speed: 230

groudon:
attk: 336 fissure ---
def:341 solarbeam 120
sp.atk:242 eruption 150
sp.def: 187 iron tail 100
speed 241

suicune(not a shiny either):
atk:184 blizzard 120
def:284 rain dance ---
sp.atk:216 waterfall 80
sp.def:281 protect ---
speed:222

yes i know suicune sucks
*note all these pokemon are in fact level 100 and no i won’t trade ANY of my legends if you want suicune buy pkmn colluseum if u want lugia get pkmn Xstraightgale of darkness these are for gamecube.

[Reply] #120
08-14-2007 05:18 PM
wert
Guest

jp-fan wrote: finally someone isn’t changing the dang subject like those idiots shown above you and i so what do you think of my team:

rayquaza: moves:
attck:381 draco meteor 140
defense:234 thunder 120
sp. atk: 351 outrage 120
sp. def:189 fly 70
speed:228

lugia(not a shiny): moves
attck:188 psycho boost 140
defense:290 ice beam 100
sp.atk:229 aeroblast 100
sp.def:361 recover ---
speed:298

mewtwo:
attack: 281 poison jab 80
defense:207 psychic 90
sp.atk:366 focus blast 120
sp.atk:196 recover: ---
speed:291

palkia:
attk:312 spacial rend 100
def:247 draco meteor 140
sp.atk:350 aura sphere 90
sp.def:257 surf 95
speed: 230

groudon:
attk: 336 fissure ---
def:341 solarbeam 120
sp.atk:242 eruption 150
sp.def: 187 iron tail 100
speed 241

suicune(not a shiny either):
atk:184 blizzard 120
def:284 rain dance ---
sp.atk:216 waterfall 80
sp.def:281 protect ---
speed:222

yes i know suicune sucks
*note all these pokemon are in fact level 100 and no i won’t trade ANY of my legends if you want suicune buy pkmn colluseum if u want lugia get pkmn Xstraightgale of darkness these are for gamecube.


what’s your starter pokemon?

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact