Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Naruto vs Yamamoto

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5]

[Reply] #81
05-23-2014 10:48 AM
Realest member dat left
Guest

Genjutsu from Madara ain’t affecting anyone outside naruto series.

The General of the G13 would one shot Naruto.if he tagged him.
I’d like to think since the twins stood that close to the heat of his bankai then anyone with some powerful form of protection could, or feats. Unfortunately naruto at a weaker asspulled powerup almost got murked by some hahaha lava jutsu. So feats cancel out. But with his current chakra cloak being about the strongest and in his verse I’d say he’d withstand the heat from distance and would be on a time limit. If he his Yama with a rasenshuriken amped with some.element then he wins. Could go both ways.

If you read all this then you’re a punk.

[Reply] #82
05-23-2014 10:49 AM
Joined: 10-31-2013
Posts: 1,512
offline
The Booty Warrior
The Booty Warrior
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Current Naruto gets wrecked


__________________

I came here lookin for booty

[Reply] #83
07-10-2014 12:37 AM
Current Naruto
Guest

Current naruto stomps.

[Reply] #84
07-10-2014 12:39 AM
PS3
Guest

Current Naruto wrote: Current naruto stomps.



Stop bumping old threads, and no, he doesn’t in the least

[Reply] #85
07-10-2014 01:01 AM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

PS3 wrote:

Current Naruto wrote: Current naruto stomps.



Stop bumping old threads, and no, he doesn’t in the least



You know he does...

But really, you shouldn’t be bumping threads that are over a month old...


__________________

[Reply] #86
07-10-2014 01:04 AM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

Gnomishness wrote:

PS3 wrote:

Current Naruto wrote: Current naruto stomps.



Stop bumping old threads, and no, he doesn’t in the least



You know he does...

But really, you shouldn’t be bumping threads that are over a month old...



Why are you bumping old threads? They are nothing but guest, you shouldn’t have really even bothered with this.


__________________

[Reply] #87
07-10-2014 01:11 AM
Joined: 07-05-2014
Posts: 239
offline
Salvatore
Salvatore
Regular
Rep: 8

Fan of HST wrote:

Gnomishness wrote:

PS3 wrote:

Current Naruto wrote: Current naruto stomps.



Stop bumping old threads, and no, he doesn’t in the least



You know he does...

But really, you shouldn’t be bumping threads that are over a month old...



Why are you bumping old threads? They are nothing but guest, you shouldn’t have really even bothered with this.

actually, PS3 bumped it.


__________________

[Reply] #88
07-10-2014 01:14 AM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

Fan of HST wrote:

Gnomishness wrote:

PS3 wrote:

Current Naruto wrote: Current naruto stomps.



Stop bumping old threads, and no, he doesn’t in the least



You know he does...

But really, you shouldn’t be bumping threads that are over a month old...



Why are you bumping old threads? They are nothing but guest, you shouldn’t have really even bothered with this.



My eye twitched when I read the comment before me so I was like:



And who are you to judge? You came in right after me... I was expecting to be the last word...


__________________

[Reply] #89
07-10-2014 01:22 AM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

You’re both idiot if didn’t get what I was trying to say


__________________

[Reply] #90
07-10-2014 01:29 AM
Joined: 06-09-2014
Posts: 5,903
offline
Gnomishness
Gnomishness
Proud Mekgineer of Konohashire
Rep: 57

Fan of HST wrote: You’re both idiot if didn’t get what I was trying to say



You didn’t want me to bump this thread and I responded by calling you a hypocrite.


__________________

[Reply] #91
07-10-2014 02:20 AM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 35,678
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§The Hundred Knight§
Rep: 229

Yama-Jii by accident solos Nardo. He doesn’t even have to try


__________________


§Metallia AKA: Metallica§

[Reply] #92
07-10-2014 03:17 AM
Joined: 07-05-2014
Posts: 239
offline
Salvatore
Salvatore
Regular
Rep: 8

Chaos Theory wrote: Yama-Jii by accident solos Nardo. He doesn’t even have to try

No Chaos, he doesnt. A clone is enough to blitz and one shot.


__________________

[Reply] #93
07-10-2014 03:19 AM
PS3
Guest

Salvatore wrote:

Chaos Theory wrote: Yama-Jii by accident solos Nardo. He doesn’t even have to try

No Chaos, he doesnt. A clone is enough to blitz and one shot.



Uh, no. You sound retarded. Yamamoto is stronger then Kenpachi and most of the Royal Guard.

Nothing in Naruto is blitzing and one-shotting him

[Reply] #94
07-10-2014 04:11 AM
Joined: 10-02-2013
Posts: 2,766
offline
bossness
bossness
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

Salvatore wrote:

Chaos Theory wrote: Yama-Jii by accident solos Nardo. He doesn’t even have to try

No Chaos, he doesnt. A clone is enough to blitz and one shot.


__________________

TWO RULES
1)the boss is always right
2)in case the boss is wrong, please refer to rule NO 1

[Reply] #95
07-10-2014 04:16 AM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

Can someone lock this


__________________

[Reply] #96
07-10-2014 05:14 AM
Joined: 08-20-2012
Posts: 12,372
offline
Crayons
Crayons
THE SUPER DOWNPLAY
Rep: 157

Bankai anything Naruto throw vanish. Yama slice him with sword. Lightning fast smiley since that Bankai VG could not win against Yama.

OPTARDS!


__________________

[Reply] #97
07-10-2014 05:20 AM
Joined: 08-01-2013
Posts: 7,131
offline
KankerHomo
KankerHomo
Aizen is a faggot.
Rep: 90

Crayons wrote: Bankai anything Naruto throw vanish. Yama slice him with sword. Lightning fast smiley since that Bankai VG could not win against Yama.

OPTARDS!



Crayons just wrecked Kishimoto.


__________________

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5]

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact