Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Metroid prime 3: VS Halo3

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
08-06-2006 05:06 PM
Joined: 09-07-2005
Posts: 2,970
offline
Weird____Guy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 12

I can’t see it... (the post)

Edited 08-06-2006 05:06 PM by Weird____Guy
[Reply] #42
08-06-2006 05:07 PM
Joined: 08-25-2005
Posts: 8,306
offline
DestinyGuy678
bonjour
Rep: 6

nevermind, I did again (sorta) and check out the new (not stickied) topic, it’s called mc vs sa pics


__________________

[Reply] #43
08-06-2006 05:12 PM
Joined: 09-07-2005
Posts: 2,970
offline
Weird____Guy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 12

I cleared things up on the rp.

[Reply] #44
08-06-2006 05:15 PM
Joined: 08-25-2005
Posts: 8,306
offline
DestinyGuy678
bonjour
Rep: 6

ok, thanks


__________________

[Reply] #45
08-06-2006 05:17 PM
Joined: 09-07-2005
Posts: 2,970
offline
Weird____Guy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 12

no problemo.

Edited 08-06-2006 05:17 PM by Weird____Guy
[Reply] #46
08-09-2006 11:44 PM
Joined: 04-13-2006
Posts: 496
offline
f tw
Regular
Rep: 0

i’m going to wait until they come out


__________________

“For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,'If I live,
I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'Such is the rule of honour." lamb of god

[Reply] #47
08-27-2006 11:17 AM
GameLord
Guest

It’s Metroid Prime 3.Those who say Halo only say that because you have never played Metroid,or yall just played Halo first and/or grew up with it. Metroid been out longer than Halo and it has more games to it.No effence to the Halo fans out there. I myself played Halo too and I enjoyed it. It I amit is longer than Metroid Prime1 and 2, but I find Metroid better because of the great boss battles and that it takes skills to Master hard mode.But when it comes to which is better Halo3 or Metroid Prime 3, we can’t really say until we played them both.

[Reply] #48
08-27-2006 11:18 AM
GameLord
Guest

It’s Metroid Prime 3.Those who say Halo only say that because you have never played Metroid,or yall just played Halo first and/or grew up with it. Metroid been out longer than Halo and it has more games to it.No effence to the Halo fans out there. I myself played Halo too and I enjoyed it. It I amit is longer than Metroid Prime1 and 2, but I find Metroid better because of the great boss battles and that it takes skills to Master hard mode.But when it comes to which is better Halo3 or Metroid Prime 3, we can’t really say until we played them both.

[Reply] #49
09-17-2006 03:13 PM
Masta chief
Guest

halo 3 is going to own metriod prime 3. I played metroid prime 1 and 2 and they are nowhere as near as good as the halo games. Plus metroid gets boring along the way, and halo doesn’t.

[Reply] #50
09-17-2006 03:16 PM
Joined: 08-22-2006
Posts: 35,877
offline
Nerevar
Nerevar
Savior Gone Chaotic
Rep: 113

It depends, Halo 3 will probally get more sales, but it depends what you are into.

I have played both but i would have to go with Halo, i just love the story, once you play the games and read the books the story alone traps you. grin

[Reply] #51
09-17-2006 06:06 PM
Joined: 05-29-2006
Posts: 4,994
offline
Inferno Hero X
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

da nigga who aint got white shit on he wrote: yo dont be hatin man both these games suck san andweas is waa is at bitchs. yo man nintendos video games aint nevere gots any niggas



GTA? yeah right, same every time. It is an overrated game series not to mention it is the game that has given the video game industry a bad name countless times.

For actual good games we are talking about here, I would say Metroid Prime 3 then Halo 3. I started to look more at Halo 3 when Retro said that metroid prime 3 would have no multiplayer but they would use online for somthing in the game. Recently Retro canceled Metroid Prime 3 to 2007 and said that there may be a multiplayer mode so I am starting to look towards Metroid Prime 3 with high expectations.


__________________

PkmPFC:0301-6372-2725 MPHFC:5455-2991-6686
XBL:PlasmaSoldierX SSBFC:0774-3907-7773

Edited 09-17-2006 06:38 PM by Inferno Hero X
[Reply] #52
09-17-2006 06:21 PM
Joined: 08-25-2006
Posts: 14,169
offline
TERROR and HUBRIS
TERROR and HUBRIS
SMYTE THY SHEPARD
Rep: 52

<_<


Do i even need to say it?


__________________

Edited 09-17-2006 06:21 PM by TERROR and HUBRIS
[Reply] #53
09-17-2006 06:22 PM
Joined: 08-25-2006
Posts: 14,169
offline
TERROR and HUBRIS
TERROR and HUBRIS
SMYTE THY SHEPARD
Rep: 52

NEREVAR117 wrote: It depends, Halo 3 will probally get more sales, but it depends what you are into.

I have played both but i would have to go with Halo, i just love the story, once you play the games and read the books the story alone traps you. grin





for no appreant reason, what you said reminded me of Sam, and now im sad :'(


__________________

[Reply] #54
09-17-2006 07:24 PM
Joined: 08-22-2006
Posts: 35,877
offline
Nerevar
Nerevar
Savior Gone Chaotic
Rep: 113

Who is Sam?

[Reply] #55
09-17-2006 07:30 PM
Joined: 08-25-2005
Posts: 8,306
offline
DestinyGuy678
bonjour
Rep: 6

this screen shot looks pretty cool:



)not saying it’s better than anything)


__________________

[Reply] #56
09-17-2006 07:31 PM
Joined: 06-21-2006
Posts: 16,151
offline
Di5turbed
Di5turbed
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 53

DestinyGuy678 wrote: this screen shot looks pretty cool:



)not saying it’s better than anything)

it looks cheap

[Reply] #57
09-17-2006 07:35 PM
Joined: 05-29-2006
Posts: 4,994
offline
Inferno Hero X
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

Di5turbed wrote:

DestinyGuy678 wrote: this screen shot looks pretty cool:



)not saying it’s better than anything)

it looks cheap



Um no, that is almost funny but yeah right. It is cheap as you say because it is only going to be $50 when it comes out. Somthing that is really cheap is sony, they have an outragous price for their system and they cannot even afford to have it launch in Europe this year, Sony are the cheap guys around here.


__________________

PkmPFC:0301-6372-2725 MPHFC:5455-2991-6686
XBL:PlasmaSoldierX SSBFC:0774-3907-7773

[Reply] #58
09-17-2006 07:36 PM
Joined: 06-21-2006
Posts: 16,151
offline
Di5turbed
Di5turbed
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 53

Inferno Hero X wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

DestinyGuy678 wrote: this screen shot looks pretty cool:



)not saying it’s better than anything)

it looks cheap



Um no, that is almost funny but yeah right. It is cheap as you say because it is only going to be $50 when it comes out. Somthing that is really cheap is sony, they have an outragous price for their system and they cannot even afford to have it launch in Europe this year, Sony are the cheap guys around here.


LMAO Metroid prime 1 hasnt came out yet?ROFL

Edited 09-17-2006 07:44 PM by Di5turbed
[Reply] #59
09-17-2006 07:40 PM
Joined: 05-29-2006
Posts: 4,994
offline
Inferno Hero X
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

I know it has not come out yet, they delayed it to 2007 to make major changes like it’s online support. Plus they annouced that wii games are going to be $50 a few days ago.


__________________

PkmPFC:0301-6372-2725 MPHFC:5455-2991-6686
XBL:PlasmaSoldierX SSBFC:0774-3907-7773

[Reply] #60
09-17-2006 07:40 PM
Joined: 08-25-2005
Posts: 8,306
offline
DestinyGuy678
bonjour
Rep: 6

Di5turbed wrote:

Inferno Hero X wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

DestinyGuy678 wrote: this screen shot looks pretty cool:



)not saying it’s better than anything)

it looks cheap



Um no, that is almost funny but yeah right. It is cheap as you say because it is only going to be $50 when it comes out. Somthing that is really cheap is sony, they have an outragous price for their system and they cannot even afford to have it launch in Europe this year, Sony are the cheap guys around here.


LMAO Metroid prime hasnt came out yet?ROFL


neither has halo wise one


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact