Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Luffy Power Level Scaled/Dbz Power level comparison

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
08-24-2015 01:58 AM
Joined: 06-06-2015
Posts: 41
offline
Retired
Retired
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Whats with this OP wank? Someone trying to say that Luffy is island to moon level and another saying G4 is stronger than 8th Gate Gai? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. G4 Luffy is city to mountain level and no more.

[Reply] #42
08-24-2015 11:16 AM
The Prince of Nameks
Guest

Chris Hansen is back wrote:

Prince Piccolo wrote:

Chris Honsen wrote:

King Piccolo the 2nd wrote:

Chris mfn Hansen wrote:

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg



Jesus Christ your a dumbass



*You’re a dumbass, can’t accept the facts so you resort to name calling typical Dbz hater tactic




Scans of Tao Pai Pai destroying the moon or shut the FUCK up(it’s seems like a got a hard on for Tao the way you are wanking him so much lmao)



No point in debating a blind Dbz hater like yourself... Common sense and simple power scaling would put Tao Pai Pai at moon level and easily at that. Even if I did have a 'hard on' for Tao that still wouldn’t change the fact that he solos approximately 90% of HST smh
Haters gonna hate
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/22991/408242-tao_pai_pai_super.jpg



This nigga actually admits that he has a boner for Tao roflolmao!!! I’m done

[Reply] #43
08-24-2015 11:18 AM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 768
offline
SinValentinex
SinValentinex
Regular
Rep: 0

Spritesu wrote: Whats with this OP wank? Someone trying to say that Luffy is island to moon level and another saying G4 is stronger than 8th Gate Gai? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. G4 Luffy is city to mountain level and no more.



Luffy g4 is calc large continent level
Donflamingos strings is calced peta tons which is Continental
Lmao your butthurt

[Reply] #44
08-26-2015 06:03 PM
Joined: 05-13-2014
Posts: 938
offline
Joy D Boy
Joy D Boy
Regular
Rep: 13

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



uh no lol

[Reply] #45
08-26-2015 06:09 PM
Joined: 05-13-2014
Posts: 938
offline
Joy D Boy
Joy D Boy
Regular
Rep: 13

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



nope G4 luffy isn’t on the same level as nappa.this is what nappa was able to do with one of his FINGERS.



[Reply] #46
08-27-2015 08:11 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

All One piece characters are below roshi+yamcha power levels combined they are fodder

Aizen/Madara solos One piece


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #47
08-27-2015 09:34 PM
Hi
Guest

Joy D Boy wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



uh no lol



Um Yes Lol

[Reply] #48
08-30-2015 07:55 PM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 768
offline
SinValentinex
SinValentinex
Regular
Rep: 0

MVC Forumotion wrote: All One piece characters are below roshi+yamcha power levels combined they are fodder

Aizen/Madara solos One piece



Luffys rubber dick could solo aizen and Madara with haki infused.
This is facts A gear 4th rubber dick has continental durability and can stretch non stop and smack the fuck out of them.

GG

[Reply] #49
02-02-2016 10:37 PM
Joined: 01-19-2016
Posts: 482
offline
The Returning King of the Nerds
Regular
Rep: 5

SinValentinex wrote: Dragon Ball power levels to keep in mind

*Farmer with shot gun: 5 *Radiz: 1,200
As Stated when raditz used his scouter

One Piece

*Common armed Marine soldier: 10 Doriki
(Similiar right?)
Which would mean That douriki and Power Levels on Dbz are Alike

Master Roshis power level was 139 when he destroyed the Moon and master roshi is a regular Human.

If a farmer holding a shot gun power level was 5 and a common marine soldier is 10

100 marine Soldiers combined would have the power level of 1,000
10x100
But going by strength it would be 1,000+ to be correct

100 farmers with a shotgun would have
The power level of 500

*Lucci untransformed: 4000 Doriki untransformed *Lucci transformed: >4000 *Luffy=Lucci transformed

Now its timeskip and luffy clearly doubled his pretimeskip strength. Powerscaling his power level is over 10,000.
Which is around gokus power level when he fought nappa.

But with this being said luffys power level is obviously above the farners power level of 5 and its certainly above 100
Which 139 is enough to bust the Moon.

Post your opinions about this
And make your assumptions of luffys actual power level

Can Time-skip be taken into account?

Edited 02-02-2016 10:38 PM by The Returning King of the Nerds
[Reply] #50
02-03-2016 10:56 AM
AkiraToriyama
Guest

Powerscaling is bullshit.

[Reply] #51
02-03-2016 01:03 PM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

AkiraToriyama wrote: Powerscaling is bullshit.


its not
but this kind of lack of logic is


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #52
02-05-2016 05:50 PM
Joined: 07-10-2013
Posts: 2,974
offline
Majin Mazoku
Majin Mazoku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

luffy fucking shit , his pl is 20 at best


__________________

Relax these are only fictional characters.

[Reply] #53
02-11-2016 05:06 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Lol nobody is continent level. If Luffy punches the ground he won’t destroy a continent, neither would Naruto, people are throwing around with continent lvl way too casually.

[Reply] #54
02-11-2016 07:36 AM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

Valaraukar wrote: Lol nobody is continent level. If Luffy punches the ground he won’t destroy a continent, neither would Naruto, people are throwing around with continent lvl way too casually.


naruto took part in creation of moon tho...


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #55
02-12-2016 05:13 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

PrezesE wrote:

Valaraukar wrote: Lol nobody is continent level. If Luffy punches the ground he won’t destroy a continent, neither would Naruto, people are throwing around with continent lvl way too casually.


naruto took part in creation of moon tho...


What? That doesn’t mean anything.

[Reply] #56
02-13-2016 06:32 AM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

Valaraukar wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

Valaraukar wrote: Lol nobody is continent level. If Luffy punches the ground he won’t destroy a continent, neither would Naruto, people are throwing around with continent lvl way too casually.


naruto took part in creation of moon tho...


What? That doesn’t mean anything.


why not?


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #57
09-20-2016 01:03 PM
German   boy
Guest

SinValentinex wrote: Dragon Ball power levels to keep in mind

*Farmer with shot gun: 5 *Radiz: 1,200
As Stated when raditz used his scouter

One Piece

*Common armed Marine soldier: 10 Doriki
(Similiar right?)
Which would mean That douriki and Power Levels on Dbz are Alike

Master Roshis power level was 139 when he destroyed the Moon and master roshi is a regular Human.

If a farmer holding a shot gun power level was 5 and a common marine soldier is 10

100 marine Soldiers combined would have the power level of 1,000
10x100
But going by strength it would be 1,000+ to be correct

100 farmers with a shotgun would have
The power level of 500

*Lucci untransformed: 4000 Doriki untransformed *Lucci transformed: >4000 *Luffy=Lucci transformed

Now its timeskip and luffy clearly doubled his pretimeskip strength. Powerscaling his power level is over 10,000.
Which is around gokus power level when he fought nappa.

But with this being said luffys power level is obviously above the farners power level of 5 and its certainly above 100
Which 139 is enough to bust the Moon.

Post your opinions about this
And make your assumptions of luffys actual power level

You forgot the rest of them. During pre-Time skip the CP9 members power levels are

Kalifa-630

Fukurou- 800

Kumadori- 810

Blueno- 820

Jyabura- 2180

Kakuzu- 2200

Lucci- 4000

All of their power levels in their base form.

[Reply] #58
09-26-2016 10:11 PM
German   boy
Guest

RekingOPTards wrote: OPverse is not physically stronger than DBZ

Trunks killed mecha frieza who is able to survive planet busters and goku casually blocked trunks' sword with his finger


and lol@luffy beating nappa

LOL He escaped from the planet before it blew up. So? LOL Luffy can slap around SSJ Goku, and Frieza from Namic saga in Gear 2 form pre time skip version easily. One Piece at it’s best would be Android saga level/early Cell saga level nobody before that stands a chance beating One Piece.

[Reply] #59
09-27-2016 06:06 PM
Joined: 10-17-2013
Posts: 1,408
offline
criticalWhale
criticalWhale
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 23

hey, aren’t power levels literally useless in dbz? i mean, toriyama even said that they were inaccurate, because power levels are just a way for enemies to try and classify the power of themselves and their opponents, to try and inflate their own stupid, villainous egos inaccurate at best when you get to a certain level.

i’m just sayin, this whole debate seems a little useless to me.


__________________

can’t kill me twice, bitches

[Reply] #60
09-28-2016 11:30 PM
German   boy
Guest

For the heroes maybe, but not for the villains.

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact