Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Luffy Power Level Scaled/Dbz Power level comparison

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
08-21-2015 05:18 PM
OPTarded
Guest

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.

[Reply] #22
08-21-2015 07:26 PM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 768
offline
SinValentinex
SinValentinex
Regular
Rep: 0

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



Naw, Gear 4th> 8th Gates Guy
To be Honest luffy doesnt even need gear 4th to be faster than Guy nor stronger, but gear 4th is pretty much a physical Stat multiplier his speed & strength increases massively. The scary part about it is, not even gear 4th was enough to take down donflamingo until the 2nd try
Which by powerscaling I don’t think Gai could defeat donflamingo.
Sense luffy in base mode can destroy mountains

Luffy Power Level Scaled/Dbz Power level comparison

Edited 08-21-2015 07:32 PM by SinValentinex
[Reply] #23
08-22-2015 08:31 AM
Just saiyan
Guest

SinValentinex wrote:

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



Naw, Gear 4th> 8th Gates Guy
To be Honest luffy doesnt even need gear 4th to be faster than Guy nor stronger, but gear 4th is pretty much a physical Stat multiplier his speed & strength increases massively. The scary part about it is, not even gear 4th was enough to take down donflamingo until the 2nd try
Which by powerscaling I don’t think Gai could defeat donflamingo.
Sense luffy in base mode can destroy mountains

d

Your wanking OP too much. They are good at durability but destructive force wise they fail to OP tiers in naruto. Also mountain busting is baby work in naruto, luffy in base can destroy a mountain ? Biju mode naruto without using biju sage mode can destroy 5 mountains in one single blast. Biju sage mode that’s 10 mountains. Six paths mode that’s a continent.

8 gates guy was movin so fast he warped the speed around him. Plus oda stole gear fourth from 8 gates guy. 8 gates kicks the air to move in the air. Luffy kicks the air to move around. Both forms uses a extreme amount of energy. Both forms change the physical apperance of the user.
7 gates might guy is a island buster dude, Hirudora almost completely covered turtle island in the battle with kisame.
I’m not sayin 8 gates is stronger but he and gear four should be on the same level.
I don’t think luffy will tank a night moth and Idk if 8 gates can tank a kong gun.
Either way they are in the same tier. With 8 gates having the edge since he can withstand the for for more than 5 mins which is luffy time limit

[Reply] #24
08-22-2015 12:17 PM
wank machine
Guest

200+ = City level

300+ = mountain/island level

400+ = moon level

1000+ = planet level

Luffy power level should fall in between 300 and 400

[Reply] #25
08-22-2015 01:14 PM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

SinValentinex wrote:

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



Naw, Gear 4th> 8th Gates Guy
To be Honest luffy doesnt even need gear 4th to be faster than Guy nor stronger, but gear 4th is pretty much a physical Stat multiplier his speed & strength increases massively. The scary part about it is, not even gear 4th was enough to take down donflamingo until the 2nd try
Which by powerscaling I don’t think Gai could defeat donflamingo.
Sense luffy in base mode can destroy mountains


Actualy its
8th gate guy >>>>> G4 luffy but the latter would still win a fight


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #26
08-22-2015 02:54 PM
Chris mfn Hansen
Guest

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg

[Reply] #27
08-22-2015 06:12 PM
Joined: 05-01-2015
Posts: 768
offline
SinValentinex
SinValentinex
Regular
Rep: 0

PrezesE wrote:

SinValentinex wrote:

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



Naw, Gear 4th> 8th Gates Guy
To be Honest luffy doesnt even need gear 4th to be faster than Guy nor stronger, but gear 4th is pretty much a physical Stat multiplier his speed & strength increases massively. The scary part about it is, not even gear 4th was enough to take down donflamingo until the 2nd try
Which by powerscaling I don’t think Gai could defeat donflamingo.
Sense luffy in base mode can destroy mountains


Actualy its
8th gate guy >>>>> G4 luffy but the latter would still win a fight



Lol Cool story bro
G4 Luffy>8th gai
This was agreed by many an is common sense

[Reply] #28
08-22-2015 07:57 PM
Joined: 09-12-2014
Posts: 6,630
offline
Ezaru
Ezaru
Maruuuuuu
Rep: 55

OP power levels aren’t the same as DragonBall.

Saiyan Saga pretty much solo’s everyone in OP.

Edited 08-22-2015 08:00 PM by Ezaru
[Reply] #29
08-22-2015 08:13 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Ezaru wrote: OP power levels aren’t the same as DragonBall.

Saiyan Saga pretty much solo’s everyone in OP.


Right, honestly no Op char can beat Raditz, not even prime whitebeard prime garp and gold roger

[Reply] #30
08-22-2015 11:48 PM
Joined: 09-12-2014
Posts: 6,630
offline
Ezaru
Ezaru
Maruuuuuu
Rep: 55

Valaraukar wrote:

Ezaru wrote: OP power levels aren’t the same as DragonBall.

Saiyan Saga pretty much solo’s everyone in OP.


Right, honestly no Op char can beat Raditz, not even prime whitebeard prime garp and gold roger




I’d say everyone in the HST all stop somewhere around Beginning-Mid/Near end of SS. With Haxy guys doing better.

The Moon destruction and power after that is too much for any of the HST without some type of hax and luck. So I’d say they all stop after the moon feat.

Edited 08-22-2015 11:52 PM by Ezaru
[Reply] #31
08-23-2015 12:18 AM
King Piccolo the 2nd
Guest

Chris mfn Hansen wrote:

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg



Jesus Christ your a dumbass

[Reply] #32
08-23-2015 03:31 AM
Joined: 12-11-2014
Posts: 2,695
offline
PrezesE
PrezesE
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 8

SinValentinex wrote:

PrezesE wrote:

SinValentinex wrote:

OPTarded wrote:

Hi wrote: I Think That Luffy 4th Gear Should Be Able To Match 4th Form Frieza But That Is Just My Opinion. What Do You Guys Think?



I think your on crack. Luffy gear four should be around Nappa level or close to it.
Luffy gear four and 8 gates might guy are practically around the same pool of power and speed.



Naw, Gear 4th> 8th Gates Guy
To be Honest luffy doesnt even need gear 4th to be faster than Guy nor stronger, but gear 4th is pretty much a physical Stat multiplier his speed & strength increases massively. The scary part about it is, not even gear 4th was enough to take down donflamingo until the 2nd try
Which by powerscaling I don’t think Gai could defeat donflamingo.
Sense luffy in base mode can destroy mountains


Actualy its
8th gate guy >>>>> G4 luffy but the latter would still win a fight



Lol Cool story bro
G4 Luffy>8th gai
This was agreed by many an is common sense


Luffy can not even dream of guys power and speed but as he is nigh-immune to blunt force he could probaly win.


__________________

My laughter when I see stupid posts:

[Reply] #33
08-23-2015 09:19 AM
Cray cray
Guest

wank machine wrote: 200+ = City level

300+ = mountain/island level

400+ = moon level

1000+ = planet level

Luffy power level should fall in between 300 and 400



No it’s not

It goes like this

250+ = city level (king piccolo blew up city at 260 and was tired)

300+ = multi mountain

400 - 600 = island (piccolo jr almost destroyed papaya island)

750 - 900 = continent

1000+ = moon. (The moon on Dbz is incredibly easy to blow up but in the real world it would logically take 6 city busters at least to blow up the moon.

Luffy would be small continent level in the 500 or 750 range

[Reply] #34
08-23-2015 12:32 PM
Chris Honsen
Guest

King Piccolo the 2nd wrote:

Chris mfn Hansen wrote:

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg



Jesus Christ your a dumbass



*You’re a dumbass, can’t accept the facts so you resort to name calling typical Dbz hater tactic

[Reply] #35
08-23-2015 01:06 PM
Anti Crayola
Guest

Lol at the guy who said Tao pai pai is moon buster
Tao dompa wave is t even mountain buster
Also his durability is only grenade level regular hand grenade level

Strength wise:
Tao pai pai > Roshi
Buff Roshi > Tao pai pai

People fail to realize Roshi power was not 139 when he destroyed moon. His buff form is a multiplier and so is his kamehameha AxBxC kinda thing.
Plus the whole Roshi destroying moon should be considered a outliner because he was scared of an old king piccolo before KP even got his youth restored to city busting level. At full power KP is city buster + maybe multiple mountain

[Reply] #36
08-23-2015 01:52 PM
Prince Piccolo
Guest

Chris Honsen wrote:

King Piccolo the 2nd wrote:

Chris mfn Hansen wrote:

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg



Jesus Christ your a dumbass



*You’re a dumbass, can’t accept the facts so you resort to name calling typical Dbz hater tactic




Scans of Tao Pai Pai destroying the moon or shut the FUCK up(it’s seems like a got a hard on for Tao the way you are wanking him so much lmao)

[Reply] #37
08-23-2015 02:09 PM
Prince P
Guest

Anti Crayola wrote: Lol at the guy who said Tao pai pai is moon buster
Tao dompa wave is t even mountain buster
Also his durability is only grenade level regular hand grenade level

Strength wise:
Tao pai pai > Roshi
Buff Roshi > Tao pai pai

People fail to realize Roshi power was not 139 when he destroyed moon. His buff form is a multiplier and so is his kamehameha AxBxC kinda thing.
Plus the whole Roshi destroying moon should be considered a outliner because he was scared of an old king piccolo before KP even got his youth restored to city busting level. At full power KP is city buster + maybe multiple mountain




Your right, but this wanker(Chris) who has completely de-railed this thread is trying to say that Tao Pai Pai would be a 'God tier' in One Piece lmfao

[Reply] #38
08-23-2015 06:10 PM
Joined: 09-12-2014
Posts: 6,630
offline
Ezaru
Ezaru
Maruuuuuu
Rep: 55

Cray cray wrote:

wank machine wrote: 200+ = City level

300+ = mountain/island level

400+ = moon level

1000+ = planet level

Luffy power level should fall in between 300 and 400



No it’s not

It goes like this

250+ = city level (king piccolo blew up city at 260 and was tired)

300+ = multi mountain

400 - 600 = island (piccolo jr almost destroyed papaya island)

750 - 900 = continent

1000+ = moon. (The moon on Dbz is incredibly easy to blow up but in the real world it would logically take 6 city busters at least to blow up the moon.

Luffy would be small continent level in the 500 or 750 range



I assume you are goong by piccolo moon busting since you don’t have KP level at city+ level.

Why are you saying the moon is easy to blow up in Dbz?

Edited 08-23-2015 06:19 PM by Ezaru
[Reply] #39
08-23-2015 11:34 PM
Straight outta manga
Guest

Ezaru wrote:

Cray cray wrote:

wank machine wrote: 200+ = City level

300+ = mountain/island level

400+ = moon level

1000+ = planet level

Luffy power level should fall in between 300 and 400



No it’s not

It goes like this

250+ = city level (king piccolo blew up city at 260 and was tired)

300+ = multi mountain

400 - 600 = island (piccolo jr almost destroyed papaya island)

750 - 900 = continent

1000+ = moon. (The moon on Dbz is incredibly easy to blow up but in the real world it would logically take 6 city busters at least to blow up the moon.

Luffy would be small continent level in the 500 or 750 range



I assume you are goong by piccolo moon busting since you don’t have KP level at city+ level.

Why are you saying the moon is easy to blow up in Dbz?



Because even weak characters in the db universe can destroy something so big.
I think in OP, Bleach, and Naruto the moon may be bigger. It def is in naruto because the moon is a threat to earth it collides with the planet kakashi said it would destroy earth. Hence why the Raikage wanted to blow up the moon with a device that shoots out chakra beams able to blow the moon up.

While I think in Dbz universe the moon crashing wouldn’t cause too much stress on the planet no more than a country level explosion. The Dbz earth had tanked a hell of a lot more than a moon crashing, a moon that Arale and Roshi are able to one shot.

Roshi is PIS cus he is moon buster form but lost to king piccolo old form who should have been almost city level or close to it with prime KP being city + since he can tank his own attacks, Roshi should be way above KP level ad 23rd piccolo island level.

[Reply] #40
08-24-2015 01:15 AM
Chris Hansen is back
Guest

Prince Piccolo wrote:

Chris Honsen wrote:

King Piccolo the 2nd wrote:

Chris mfn Hansen wrote:

VMN wrote:

Troll with a big dick wrote: Tao Pai Pai>One Piece Verse


Tao pai pai is trash lol can he even mountaim bust?



Tao Pai Pai could easily level the moon if he so willed it, he would be consider among the god tiers in OP gg



Jesus Christ your a dumbass



*You’re a dumbass, can’t accept the facts so you resort to name calling typical Dbz hater tactic




Scans of Tao Pai Pai destroying the moon or shut the FUCK up(it’s seems like a got a hard on for Tao the way you are wanking him so much lmao)



No point in debating a blind Dbz hater like yourself... Common sense and simple power scaling would put Tao Pai Pai at moon level and easily at that. Even if I did have a 'hard on' for Tao that still wouldn’t change the fact that he solos approximately 90% of HST smh
Haters gonna hate
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/22991/408242-tao_pai_pai_super.jpg

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact