Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

laharl vs sora

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #101
07-18-2007 03:07 AM
Joined: 11-27-2005
Posts: 3,553
offline
Loca-Maca
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

The true Sonic wind wrote: hey mc(manchester black)don’t you think loca-moca is being a fanboy in denial I keep owning him and he’s calling me biased and a fanboy because I disagree with him zirnitra was right about loca


wut do u mean “zinitra was right about loca”?????


__________________

[Reply] #102
07-18-2007 03:08 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


go read the fucking post me and manchester put up couter them and then call me that you pretty much started dissing me after the 1000 heartless was countered


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #103
07-18-2007 03:08 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

LOL stupid kids shouldnt be allowed on here, good one kev wink


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #104
07-18-2007 03:09 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

Manchester Black wrote:

kev360 wrote: wow, lot of people are on.

manny, i’m gunna argue for sora because i’m bored as fuck and i don’t know who laharl is....or really sora for that matter...whatever. sora wins.


Ah one of those moments.I’ve been bored like that before.Anyway Laharl is the main character of Disgaea.He’s a demon overlord and based on feats he wins easily.He moves as fast as Sora,is stronger,can destroy a planet,can survive a planet explosion,and many other things.


...now, if i knew what disgaea was, i would be in good shape...

ya, well, he’s gay, so there. sora goes like “omg omg *god mods*"


__________________

[Reply] #105
07-18-2007 03:10 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

kev360 wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote: sora lost


this is an ongoing argument...there was no actual event...as long as there are people arguing, there is no winner or looser...sept for you. your always a looser. wink


whatever think what you want


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #106
07-18-2007 03:10 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

carlee wrote: LOL stupid kids shouldnt be allowed on here, good one kev wink


haha, thx. i always hated kids, so to have them here...

woot, robot chicken in on! this show pwns!


__________________

[Reply] #107
07-18-2007 03:12 AM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 81

Okay alot of people aren’t being serious here.This almost appear to be a peronal fight between Loca and TTSW then about the two charcters.I don’t know about everyone else but I’m really kinda taking this debate serious so this is why Sora loses.
Speed:Laharl can get as fast as Sora can so in this department we have a tie.
Strength:Laharl is a demon and has shown he can overpower even Baal.Sora doesn’t really have to many strength feats.Larhal
Durability:Laharl survived a planet exploding.End of discussion.
Attacks:Sora has more but Laharls are more powerful his second strongest desroyed a planet.
Fighting experiece:well Laharl is over a 1000 years old and trains every day to be a better overlord but then again Sora got good in a few years so its probably a tie.
Overall Laharl.


__________________

[Reply] #108
07-18-2007 03:12 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote: hey mc(manchester black)don’t you think loca-moca is being a fanboy in denial I keep owning him and he’s calling me biased and a fanboy because I disagree with him zirnitra was right about loca


wut do u mean “zinitra was right about loca”?????


when yusif was here and they were arguing once he said you and one of the ps3 fans calll anyone who disagree’s with hin biased which reminnds him of yusif


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #109
07-18-2007 03:13 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

The true Sonic wind wrote:

kev360 wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote: sora lost


this is an ongoing argument...there was no actual event...as long as there are people arguing, there is no winner or looser...sept for you. your always a looser. wink


whatever think what you want


k, i will. thanks for giving me permission.

sora wtfpwns sora, your an annoying kid, we have won the argument. woot!


__________________

[Reply] #110
07-18-2007 03:13 AM
Joined: 11-27-2005
Posts: 3,553
offline
Loca-Maca
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


go read the fucking post me and manchester put up couter them and then call me that you pretty much started dissing me after the 1000 heartless was countered



u fucking liar, u started to diss just because i liked kingdom hearts, whats your fucking u little 12 year old peice of shit?? just gtfo u stupid ass


__________________

[Reply] #111
07-18-2007 03:13 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

laharl has more magic then sora


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #112
07-18-2007 03:16 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


go read the fucking post me and manchester put up couter them and then call me that you pretty much started dissing me after the 1000 heartless was countered



u fucking liar, u started to diss just because i liked kingdom hearts, whats your fucking u little 12 year old peice of shit?? just gtfo u stupid ass


actually, this is right...i was there...ttsw kind of came out of no where and attacked loca.


__________________

[Reply] #113
07-18-2007 03:20 AM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 81

Okay...this is turning into a major flame war...come on guys calm down.


__________________

[Reply] #114
07-18-2007 03:21 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

and once again laharl easily took out a fleet of battleships(millions)which are much more powerful than 1000 low leveled heartless laharl as manchester said is able to survive planet destroying attacks without a scratch on him disgaea chareters(laharl being one of then)have ridiculously high levels and stats)laharl is just as fast and skilled as sora as manchester said laharl has many more magic spells than sora(all being way more powerful than sora’s)and if you REALLLY wanna bring up allies laharl has many more than sora all being more powerful


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #115
07-18-2007 03:22 AM
Joined: 11-27-2005
Posts: 3,553
offline
Loca-Maca
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

kev360 wrote:
actually, this is right...i was there...ttsw kind of came out of no where and attacked loca.




thank u


__________________

[Reply] #116
07-18-2007 03:22 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

and laharl easily beat many angels and demons


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #117
07-18-2007 03:23 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

kev360 wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


go read the fucking post me and manchester put up couter them and then call me that you pretty much started dissing me after the 1000 heartless was countered



u fucking liar, u started to diss just because i liked kingdom hearts, whats your fucking u little 12 year old peice of shit?? just gtfo u stupid ass


actually, this is right...i was there...ttsw kind of came out of no where and attacked loca.



really?? just for no reason??


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #118
07-18-2007 03:24 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

Manchester Black wrote: Okay...this is turning into a major flame war...come on guys calm down.


k, fine...:/ lol.


__________________

[Reply] #119
07-18-2007 03:24 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

i dont even know who laharl is... who is laharl??????


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #120
07-18-2007 03:24 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

carlee wrote:

kev360 wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote:

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


go read the fucking post me and manchester put up couter them and then call me that you pretty much started dissing me after the 1000 heartless was countered



u fucking liar, u started to diss just because i liked kingdom hearts, whats your fucking u little 12 year old peice of shit?? just gtfo u stupid ass


actually, this is right...i was there...ttsw kind of came out of no where and attacked loca.



really?? just for no reason??


ya, he saw loca posting and came on and started dissing kingdom hearts. i just assumed it was a joke or something, but then he made this topic about it....


__________________

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact