Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

laharl vs sora

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
07-18-2007 02:52 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

loca come out and play surrendering already?


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #82
07-18-2007 02:53 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Loca-Maca wrote: is it ur natural insticts to be an ass, sonic bitcH? your fucking gay dude, i hope someone beats down ur 12 year old ass


tsk tsk tsk real pleasent comment right there(sarcasm)


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #83
07-18-2007 02:54 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

anyway laharl has won


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #84
07-18-2007 02:54 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

sora would win...hands down...because he rox


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #85
07-18-2007 02:55 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

sora lost


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #86
07-18-2007 02:57 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

The true Sonic wind wrote: sora lost


this is an ongoing argument...there was no actual event...as long as there are people arguing, there is no winner or looser...sept for you. your always a looser. wink


__________________

[Reply] #87
07-18-2007 02:58 AM
Joined: 11-27-2005
Posts: 3,553
offline
Loca-Maca
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


__________________

[Reply] #88
07-18-2007 02:58 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Laharl wins.Theres not a damn thing Sora can do to hurt him.Laharl is as fast as Sora and skilled.His attacks are way more powerful.Laharls attack Overlords Wrath is capable of destroying a planet and thats not even his strongest attack.Also wipping out a fleet of a million battleships is more impressive than a 1000 low level heartless.Hell the cast of Disgaea 2 couldn’t take out a weakened Laharl at first they had to get Overlord Zenon to do it for them. Laharl is more durable than Sora he blew up a planet and survived the explosion.And please don’t say Sora calls for help because Laharl’s friends and allies own Soras.so loca you can go shove all this tuff about sora beating laharl up ur ass yoou haven’t even played disgaea


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #89
07-18-2007 02:59 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #90
07-18-2007 02:59 AM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 81

carlee wrote: sora would win...hands down...because he rox


Not to sound rude but just because a person rocks doesn’t mean they win.


__________________

[Reply] #91
07-18-2007 03:00 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

The true Sonic wind wrote: Laharl wins.Theres not a damn thing Sora can do to hurt him.Laharl is as fast as Sora and skilled.His attacks are way more powerful.Laharls attack Overlords Wrath is capable of destroying a planet and thats not even his strongest attack.Also wipping out a fleet of a million battleships is more impressive than a 1000 low level heartless.Hell the cast of Disgaea 2 couldn’t take out a weakened Laharl at first they had to get Overlord Zenon to do it for them. Laharl is more durable than Sora he blew up a planet and survived the explosion.And please don’t say Sora calls for help because Laharl’s friends and allies own Soras.so loca you can go shove all this tuff about sora beating laharl up ur ass yoou haven’t even played disgaea



sora still wins :P LOL


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #92
07-18-2007 03:01 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

wow, lot of people are on.

manny, i’m gunna argue for sora because i’m bored as fuck and i don’t know who laharl is....or really sora for that matter...whatever. sora wins.


__________________

[Reply] #93
07-18-2007 03:02 AM
Joined: 11-27-2005
Posts: 3,553
offline
Loca-Maca
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

The true Sonic wind wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


you can stop being a liar and a fanboy in denial


wow u have the nerve to call me a fanboy??? u are the dumbest peice of shit 12 year old bitch to walk this planet, i hope u die


__________________

[Reply] #94
07-18-2007 03:03 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


yeah... he does act pretty stupid... and hes only 12?? lol


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #95
07-18-2007 03:03 AM
Joined: 07-17-2006
Posts: 10,208
offline
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
PussylickingHighIQbadasswithADD
The true sonic wind
Rep: 84

hey mc(manchester black)don’t you think loca-moca is being a fanboy in denial I keep owning him and he’s calling me biased and a fanboy because I disagree with him zirnitra was right about loca


__________________

Haters Gonna Hate

[Reply] #96
07-18-2007 03:04 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

kev360 wrote: wow, lot of people are on.

manny, i’m gunna argue for sora because i’m bored as fuck and i don’t know who laharl is....or really sora for that matter...whatever. sora wins.



GOOD CHOICE wink


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #97
07-18-2007 03:05 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

carlee wrote:

Loca-Maca wrote: o hey carlee, dont try explaining anything to this 12 year old retard, sonic bitch. he only hates sora because someone else he doesnt like likes him, what a dumb shit he is


yeah... he does act pretty stupid... and hes only 12?? lol


lol, ya. thats what his profile says at least. stupid little kids should be allowed on here...


__________________

[Reply] #98
07-18-2007 03:05 AM
Joined: 12-02-2005
Posts: 368
offline
carlee
Regular
Rep: 2

The true Sonic wind wrote: hey mc(manchester black)don’t you think loca-moca is being a fanboy in denial I keep owning him and he’s calling me biased and a fanboy because I disagree with him zirnitra was right about loca


no your the fanboy in denial and loca keeps owning you, and you are biased, and retarded, and who cares what zinitra says, hes a jerk


__________________

carlee wrote: Wii know that killa sucks, now don’t wii? yes wii do!

[Reply] #99
07-18-2007 03:06 AM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 81

kev360 wrote: wow, lot of people are on.

manny, i’m gunna argue for sora because i’m bored as fuck and i don’t know who laharl is....or really sora for that matter...whatever. sora wins.


Ah one of those moments.I’ve been bored like that before.Anyway Laharl is the main character of Disgaea.He’s a demon overlord and based on feats he wins easily.He moves as fast as Sora,is stronger,can destroy a planet,can survive a planet explosion,and many other things.


__________________

[Reply] #100
07-18-2007 03:06 AM
Joined: 09-10-2005
Posts: 16,953
offline
kev360
Chocolate Jesus
Rep: 47

carlee wrote:

kev360 wrote: wow, lot of people are on.

manny, i’m gunna argue for sora because i’m bored as fuck and i don’t know who laharl is....or really sora for that matter...whatever. sora wins.



GOOD CHOICE wink


lol. seeing as manny is a better arguer then me and knows his stuff i’m probably wrong, but whatever. lol.


__________________

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact