Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

King Piccolo run an accurate gauntlet

[1]

[Reply] #1
03-12-2016 03:33 PM
German boy
Guest

Here’s the list:

1.The Sound ninja trio (Naruto Part 1)

2. Chunin Exam Neji (Naruto part 1)

3. Chunin Exam Naruto (Naruto part 1)

4. Orochimaru

5. The Third Hokage/third Hokage 10 years younger/third Hokage prime

6. Deidara (Naruto Shippuden)

7. Zetsu/ white Zetsu/black Zetsu/ white Zetsu clone army

White Zetsu with Rinnegan/ Black Zetsu with Rinnegan/ Complete Zetsu with Rinnegan

[Reply] #2
03-13-2016 06:51 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Stomps all at the same time. None of them is even close to him, Edo Madara would be a good opponent for him.

[Reply] #3
03-13-2016 11:03 AM
German boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: Stomps all at the same time. None of them is even close to him, Edo Madara would be a good opponent for him.

First off his weakness is sound so I doubt he gets pass one. Second he got owned by his other half then killed by Kid Goku. A fusion of the 2 should be twice as strong. Third I heard Black Zetsu ends up killing Madara who was stated to be Naapa’s level, and if I’m not mistaken Naapa is the one that one shotted Piccolo Jr. whom is stronger than his father. Madara who is equal to Naapa got killed by half of Zetsu which means full Zetsu stomps. So basically this; complete Zetsu >> White Zetsu/ Black Zetsu >= Madara = Naapa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo Jr. >>>>>>>Piccolo/Kami>>>>>>>>>Kami >>>>>>>>>Demon King Piccolo>>>>>>>>King Piccolo

[Reply] #4
04-24-2016 05:14 PM
German boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: Stomps all at the same time. None of them is even close to him, Edo Madara would be a good opponent for him.

There were actually more characters I could’ve added until I realized they weren’t necessary King Piccolo dies at 2, and that’s me being generous.

[Reply] #5
04-25-2016 10:57 AM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Dude Roshi is a moon buster and no one in Naruto is even close to that. People like King Piccolo wouldn’t even get a scratch from Deidaras C0 and he can’t be killed by TSB either because of his regeneration. King Piccolo godstomps the entire Narutoverse.

[Reply] #6
04-25-2016 02:13 PM
German boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: Dude Roshi is a moon buster and no one in Naruto is even close to that. People like King Piccolo wouldn’t even get a scratch from Deidaras C0 and he can’t be killed by TSB either because of his regeneration. King Piccolo godstomps the entire Narutoverse.

No I can list several characters in Naruto that can easily wipe the floor with Master Roshi. Do you even know how big the moon is?

[Reply] #7
04-25-2016 03:28 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

I was pretty sure that ur a troll but now I’m not anymore...
Yeah I know Roshi would get rucked but for real: Nappa solos the Narutoverse and goes on soloing one piece fairy tail hunter x hunter and anime bleach just for fun. King Piccolo isn’t that ateomg though but he’s still beyond moon level(yes I know how big the moon is that’s why I think that Naruto isn’t close to moon level). Physically King Piccolo isn’t that strong and he hasn’t shown many impressive speed feats either. Charakters like Kaguya or Madara could probably beat him in a hard fight but C0 still can’t hurt him and he godstomps every Naruto character at once who doesn’t have 6 paths power or 8 gates.

[Reply] #8
04-25-2016 05:00 PM
German boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: I was pretty sure that ur a troll but now I’m not anymore...
Yeah I know Roshi would get rucked but for real: Nappa solos the Narutoverse and goes on soloing one piece fairy tail hunter x hunter and anime bleach just for fun. King Piccolo isn’t that ateomg though but he’s still beyond moon level(yes I know how big the moon is that’s why I think that Naruto isn’t close to moon level). Physically King Piccolo isn’t that strong and he hasn’t shown many impressive speed feats either. Charakters like Kaguya or Madara could probably beat him in a hard fight but C0 still can’t hurt him and he godstomps every Naruto character at once who doesn’t have 6 paths power or 8 gates.

Naapa is said to be equal to Madara except Naapa’s dumber, and slower he not soloing any of the verses you named. I’m not trolling I’m just stating facts you should try it sometimes. You forgot a lot of characters like all Akatsuki members, everyone on my list, Minato, the sound ninja 5, Seimei, Kabutomaru and Rikudou Sennin.

[Reply] #9
04-25-2016 05:03 PM
German boy
Guest

I would name more, but that would take too long.

[Reply] #10
04-26-2016 01:01 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 13,430
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Lightbringer
Rep: 157

Raditz clears


__________________

[Reply] #11
04-26-2016 01:05 AM
Yogi
Guest

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears



what’s the anime in your sig? Keep seeing it but don’t knnow what it’s called.

[Reply] #12
04-26-2016 01:07 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 13,430
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Lightbringer
Rep: 157

Yogi wrote:

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears



what’s the anime in your sig? Keep seeing it but don’t knnow what it’s called.


Haha I got mixed up on the post I thought Raditz, either way Piccolo clears. Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia.


__________________

[Reply] #13
04-26-2016 11:41 AM
German boy
Guest

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears

Raditz is stronger than Naapa now I guess.

[Reply] #14
04-26-2016 11:47 AM
German boy
Guest

Terumi wrote:

Yogi wrote:

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears



what’s the anime in your sig? Keep seeing it but don’t knnow what it’s called.


Haha I got mixed up on the post I thought Raditz, either way Piccolo clears. Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia.

Piccolo gets to number 3 even with want feats backing him up he’s not clearing.

[Reply] #15
04-26-2016 11:52 AM
German boy
Guest

Terumi wrote:

Yogi wrote:

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears



what’s the anime in your sig? Keep seeing it but don’t knnow what it’s called.


Haha I got mixed up on the post I thought Raditz, either way Piccolo clears. Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia.

Piccolo gets to number 3 even with wanked feats backing him up hes not clearing.

[Reply] #16
04-26-2016 01:53 PM
Thanks
Guest

Terumi wrote:

Yogi wrote:

Terumi wrote: Raditz clears



what’s the anime in your sig? Keep seeing it but don’t knnow what it’s called.


Haha I got mixed up on the post I thought Raditz, either way Piccolo clears. Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia.



Appreciate it.

[Reply] #17
11-23-2016 03:36 PM
German     boy
Guest

Valaraukar wrote: Stomps all at the same time. None of them is even close to him, Edo Madara would be a good opponent for him.

Now that you’ve pretty much confirmed that King Piccolo is a city buster this statement is pretty much pointless.

[Reply] #18
06-04-2018 10:20 AM
German       boy
Guest

King Piccolo would be extremely lucky to get past Orochimaru.

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact