Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
12-06-2014 06:44 AM
lolol
Guest

Ulquiorra casually solo’s YYH

[Reply] #22
12-06-2014 06:47 AM
Joined: 11-01-2014
Posts: 362
offline
Urameshi
Urameshi
Regular
Rep: 8

Yusuke blitz and oneshots.

[Reply] #23
12-06-2014 06:55 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Yusuke solos Bleach.


__________________

[Reply] #24
12-06-2014 07:05 AM
Joined: 09-28-2014
Posts: 1,718
offline
Kotei
Kotei
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 34

LOL

[Reply] #25
12-06-2014 08:24 AM
Joined: 01-07-2014
Posts: 684
offline
pakalu papito
pakalu papito
Regular
Rep: 12

lolol wrote: Ulquiorra casually solo’s YYH


__________________

[Reply] #26
12-06-2014 08:28 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Redline wrote:

lolol wrote: Ulquiorra casually solo’s YYH



Lmao. Dat bias. Rando shits on Bleach casually.


__________________

Edited 12-06-2014 08:28 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #27
12-06-2014 08:49 AM
Joined: 12-29-2013
Posts: 11,927
offline
Fan of HST
Fan of HST
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 85

Aizen wins,via Koyka Suigetsu


__________________

[Reply] #28
12-07-2014 06:56 AM
Sobek Da Oracle
Guest

Yes indeed. Just shows how kids now-a-days, like Bleach-tards, cream loads of fruitiness to sword wielding homos in Bleach, even though the story is quite shitty, uninspired, and one dimensional, not to mention how badly it bites from Yu Yu Hakusho to begin with. Yusuke even with Spirits Cuffs inhibiting all of his full arsenal of Spirit Energy would mac Blow-ske Aizen faster than one could say “Ace is the Place” no Spirit Gun, no Shot Gun, no Spirit Wave, and most definitely no Mazaku needed. Younger generations of anime fans never cease to baffle and annoy me. Fuck Aizen and his “God-Complex” because in Yu Yu his status would only be comparable to that of an ant ripe for squashing. He couldn’t even wipe Kayko’s ass let alone Yusuke’s and if he tried fighting Yusuke for shit, he wouldn’t even get the smell. Once again restated, Fuck lame-ass, bitch-boy Aizen. Surprised to see a response that quickly though. Interesting indeed.

[Reply] #29
12-07-2014 07:02 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Sobek Da Oracle wrote: Yes indeed. Just shows how kids now-a-days, like Bleach-tards, cream loads of fruitiness to sword wielding homos in Bleach, even though the story is quite shitty, uninspired, and one dimensional, not to mention how badly it bites from Yu Yu Hakusho to begin with. Yusuke even with Spirits Cuffs inhibiting all of his full arsenal of Spirit Energy would mac Blow-ske Aizen faster than one could say “Ace is the Place” no Spirit Gun, no Shot Gun, no Spirit Wave, and most definitely no Mazaku needed. Younger generations of anime fans never cease to baffle and annoy me. Fuck Aizen and his “God-Complex” because in Yu Yu his status would only be comparable to that of an ant ripe for squashing. He couldn’t even wipe Kayko’s ass let alone Yusuke’s and if he tried fighting Yusuke for shit, he wouldn’t even get the smell. Once again restated, Fuck lame-ass, bitch-boy Aizen. Surprised to see a response that quickly though. Interesting indeed.



Lol. Paged. Nice post.


__________________

Edited 12-07-2014 07:02 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #30
12-07-2014 07:06 AM
ertdf
Guest

Barragan farts on YYH verse, Retard nostalgia fanwankers.

[Reply] #31
12-07-2014 07:06 AM
Sobek Da Oracle
Guest

Thank You My Friend. I aim to please.

[Reply] #32
12-07-2014 07:14 AM
Sobek Da Oracle
Guest

ertdf wrote: Barragan farts on YYH verse, Retard nostalgia fanwankers.

People who do not favor the opinions of the superior-minded should go play wit their Mama’s. This is real talk homes. Reality Check at its fullest.

[Reply] #33
12-07-2014 07:15 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Sobek Da Oracle wrote: Thank You My Friend. I aim to please.



You’re welcome.

Toguro will own Bleach as he in my sig does.


__________________

Edited 12-07-2014 07:15 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #34
12-07-2014 07:51 AM
Sobek Da Oracle
Guest

Flamelord wrote:

Sobek Da Oracle wrote: Thank You My Friend. I aim to please.



You’re welcome.

Toguro will own Bleach as he in my sig does.



True Dat...True Dat. Toguro has always been one of my favorite villains but one need’s to be honest, demons disintegrate while only in the presence of Toguro’s Spirit Energy. How a cupcake like Aizen would ever hope to accomplish even lookin' at Toguro let alone challenging him is a laughable knee-slapper at best. I shake my head in dismay to the asininely impudent Bleach fan-dom. (Face-palm) and great sig as I did notice. Common Sense still prevails.

[Reply] #35
12-07-2014 07:58 AM
Sobek Da Oracle
Guest

lolol wrote: Ulquiorra casually solo’s YYH



Good One! You should do stand-up my friend!

[Reply] #36
12-07-2014 08:03 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

Sobek Da Oracle wrote:

Flamelord wrote:

Sobek Da Oracle wrote: Thank You My Friend. I aim to please.



You’re welcome.

Toguro will own Bleach as he in my sig does.



True Dat...True Dat. Toguro has always been one of my favorite villains but one need’s to be honest, demons disintegrate while only in the presence of Toguro’s Spirit Energy. How a cupcake like Aizen would ever hope to accomplish even lookin' at Toguro let alone challenging him is a laughable knee-slapper at best. I shake my head in dismay to the asininely impudent Bleach fan-dom. (Face-palm) and great sig as I did notice. Common Sense still prevails.



Yes! I think Rando is more than enough to solo clorox.


__________________

Edited 12-07-2014 08:04 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #37
12-07-2014 09:04 AM
Joined: 09-28-2014
Posts: 1,718
offline
Kotei
Kotei
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 34

Awwww.... The fappage is real.

[Reply] #38
12-07-2014 09:05 AM
Joined: 11-13-2013
Posts: 1,035
offline
Dash Berlin
Dash Berlin
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

Flamelord wrote:

Redline wrote:

lolol wrote: Ulquiorra casually solo’s YYH



Lmao. Dat bias. Rando shits on Bleach casually.

Just show me something above cave busting in power.

If not then YYH top tiers aren’t even mid tier in bleach now.


__________________

[Reply] #39
12-07-2014 09:05 AM
Joined: 09-28-2014
Posts: 1,718
offline
Kotei
Kotei
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 34

How will Yusuke survive Kyouka Suigetsu? How will he handle it?

[Reply] #40
12-07-2014 10:43 AM
ghh
Guest

Sobek Da Oracle wrote: Yes indeed. Just shows how kids now-a-days, like Bleach-tards, cream loads of fruitiness to sword wielding homos in Bleach, even though the story is quite shitty,

LOL Because YYH is a masterpiece right? Like that final arc that lasted 2 chapters? What a FUCCKING tard


uninspired, and one dimensional, not to mention how badly it bites from Yu Yu Hakusho to begin with.

What an excuse to not let YYH die alone with its shit latter half of the plot

Yusuke even with Spirits Cuffs inhibiting all of his full arsenal of Spirit Energy would mac Blow-ske Aizen faster than one could say “Ace is the Place” no Spirit Gun, no Shot Gun, no Spirit Wave, and most definitely no Mazaku needed. Younger generations of anime fans never cease to baffle and annoy me. Fuck Aizen and his “God-Complex” because in Yu Yu his status would only be comparable to that of an ant ripe for squashing. He couldn’t even wipe Kayko’s ass let alone Yusuke’s and if he tried fighting Yusuke for shit, he wouldn’t even get the smell. Once again restated, Fuck lame-ass, bitch-boy Aizen. Surprised to see a response that quickly though. Interesting indeed.

And this rest is obvious ana bleeding and wanking from a 10 year old fanboy

I just had to bully this one, hilariously pathetic. Keep fapping to “classics," I’m sure you find Saint Seiya a masterpiece too with your shit taste

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact