Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
12-04-2013 12:20 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Battle of the Bills

battle of the gods




__________________

[Reply] #2
12-04-2013 12:20 AM
Joined: 08-20-2013
Posts: 14,860
offline
Zemoco
Zemoco
Anti-Hero
Rep: 121

it can go either way.


__________________

[Reply] #3
12-04-2013 12:22 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Zemoco wrote: it can go either way.

I know that’s why I made the thread.


__________________

[Reply] #4
12-04-2013 12:29 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

I’m bumping this thread to put it above that stupid fucking Goku vs Superman thread.


__________________

[Reply] #5
12-04-2013 12:30 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

It can go either way.

[Reply] #6
12-04-2013 12:32 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Why do you think it could go either way?


__________________

[Reply] #7
12-04-2013 12:33 AM
Drone
Guest

Beta Ray Bills would lose.

[Reply] #8
12-04-2013 12:34 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #9
12-04-2013 12:36 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?


__________________

[Reply] #10
12-04-2013 12:37 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Oh wait it’s Kinasin! That man who’s name echoe’s throughout battle forums across the internet.


__________________

[Reply] #11
12-04-2013 12:38 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showings. Bills is solar system level+.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Edited 12-04-2013 12:40 AM by Kinasin
[Reply] #12
12-04-2013 12:39 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know how Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.


__________________

Edited 12-04-2013 12:44 AM by Deus Ex Nihilo
[Reply] #13
12-04-2013 12:43 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know hot Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.



Well, I’m thinking Bills could literally nuke solar system straight up. He is the God of Destruction after all and this is kind of implied. I don’t really think he would even need a star to do it.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

[Reply] #14
12-04-2013 12:46 AM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

Bills.

FTR, SPC>Solar-System, so... Even Majin Vegeta is Solar-System+


__________________

[Reply] #15
12-04-2013 12:48 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Oh wait it’s Kinasin! That man who’s name echoe’s throughout battle forums across the internet.



Kinny’s comic knowledge >>> rest of MVC.

Edited 12-04-2013 12:48 AM by - FS -
[Reply] #16
12-04-2013 12:50 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know hot Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.



Well, I’m thinking Bills could literally nuke solar system straight up. He is the God of Destruction after all and this is kind of implied. I don’t really think he would even need a star to do it.

I’m thinking he would need a catalyst to do so, I mean it has to hit something for it to spread through the entire universe, either that or Whis mean the would hop from planet to planet, but if he destroyed the Sun then the solar system would go anyway.


__________________

[Reply] #17
12-04-2013 12:54 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know hot Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.



Well, I’m thinking Bills could literally nuke solar system straight up. He is the God of Destruction after all and this is kind of implied. I don’t really think he would even need a star to do it.

I’m thinking he would need a catalyst to do so, I mean it has to hit something for it to spread through the entire universe, either that or Whis mean the would hop from planet to planet, but if he destroyed the Sun then the solar system would go anyway.


I guess that depends on your outlook when it comes to power scaling early Z. So honestly I can see your point.

Also I can see people who would claim that BRB is far faster than Bills going off of what he has shown on a best of basis. Then again I’m kind power scaling speed here as well. :P


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Edited 12-04-2013 12:54 AM by Kinasin
[Reply] #18
12-04-2013 12:54 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know hot Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.



Well, I’m thinking Bills could literally nuke solar system straight up. He is the God of Destruction after all and this is kind of implied. I don’t really think he would even need a star to do it.

I’m thinking he would need a catalyst to do so, I mean it has to hit something for it to spread through the entire universe, either that or Whis mean the would hop from planet to planet, but if he destroyed the Sun then the solar system would go anyway.



Whis said bills will destroy an entire SS in a heart beat.I am sure he meant he would 1 shot a SS.IMO bills would summon an attack so strong,that it one shots SS and it will do it without a chain reaction,by hitting a star.It will destroy a SS outright.

[Reply] #19
12-04-2013 12:55 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 21,587
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
You miss me?!
Rep: 345

gokumonji wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote:

Kinasin wrote:

Tezkatlipoca wrote: Battle of the Bills


lol Awesome idea for matchup. The bolded made lawl pretty hard.

On-Topic: DBZ Bills would win imo. He has way more DC than Beta Ray.

I assume that means “destruction capability”


Ok what makes you say that?



Beta Ray is Star level+ at best going by showing. Bills is solar system level+.

Well going off of that they are both Solar system level, since we don’t know hot Bills would blow up the Solar system it’s best to assume it would be from destroying a star as well.

Plus BRB has that type of durability to survive the destruction of a solar system.



Well, I’m thinking Bills could literally nuke solar system straight up. He is the God of Destruction after all and this is kind of implied. I don’t really think he would even need a star to do it.

I’m thinking he would need a catalyst to do so, I mean it has to hit something for it to spread through the entire universe, either that or Whis mean the would hop from planet to planet, but if he destroyed the Sun then the solar system would go anyway.



Whis said bills will destroy an entire SS in a heart beat.I am sure he meant he would 1 shot a SS.IMO bills would summon an attack so strong,that it one shots SS and it will do it without a chain reaction,by hitting a star.It will destroy a SS outright.


I was kind of under that assumption as well.


__________________

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Edited 12-04-2013 12:57 AM by Kinasin
[Reply] #20
12-04-2013 12:57 AM
Facepalming with a 200kmh fast car
Guest

What you understand from “destroying something in an instant”?

Like bills isnt hundreds of time more powerfull than cell.
Alone by powerscaling bills is above SS level.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact