Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

<< First < Prev 32 33 34 [35]

[Reply] #681
07-23-2013 12:31 PM
Bleachwankers
Guest

Like for real wrote: Someone should really ban The Great One from the Vs section.

They should ban BL for creating shitstorms.

[Reply] #682
07-23-2013 01:44 PM
LOLStmp
Guest

LOL people keep saying Juubi and Juubito are country level and stuff. Juubi is multi-mountain, nothing more, nothing less. He can destroy very small countries, but with time and effort. Juubito is mountain level, nothing more because he hasn’t shown ANYTHING, stop inventing your own stuff and wait for the fucking damn chapter you Bleach wankers

[Reply] #683
07-23-2013 03:19 PM
Joined: 02-24-2013
Posts: 4,276
offline
Pre-Crisis Toneri
Pre-Crisis Toneri
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

LOLStmp wrote: LOL people keep saying Juubi and Juubito are country level and stuff. Juubi is multi-mountain, nothing more, nothing less. He can destroy very small countries, but with time and effort. Juubito is mountain level, nothing more because he hasn’t shown ANYTHING, stop inventing your own stuff and wait for the fucking damn chapter you Bleach wankers

you’re an idiot


__________________

[Reply] #684
07-23-2013 03:41 PM
LOLStmp
Guest

Pre-Crisis Sasuke wrote:

LOLStmp wrote: LOL people keep saying Juubi and Juubito are country level and stuff. Juubi is multi-mountain, nothing more, nothing less. He can destroy very small countries, but with time and effort. Juubito is mountain level, nothing more because he hasn’t shown ANYTHING, stop inventing your own stuff and wait for the fucking damn chapter you Bleach wankers

you’re an idiot



Thanks

[Reply] #685
07-23-2013 05:59 PM
Joined: 11-04-2012
Posts: 8,856
offline
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
*|*~ASOT: Melodious sounds of Heaven~*|*
Rep: 136

Actually Jinchiruuki were small country with their BBs just saying.


__________________


<|~ASOT~|>
Official Trance of Lounge MVC

[Reply] #686
07-23-2013 06:00 PM
jonnty is alive
Guest

ROKUOUGAN wrote:

jonnty is alive wrote: ohhhh so because no islands were destroyed or no crater was seen juubi cant POSSIBLY be casual island level right? thats jusst obsurd to say juubi is at such levels
lets just neglect that juubi is aboveall 9 bijuu
lets just neglect what we visually saw on panel



Okay, let’s not ignore what’s on panel. Then the Tailed beasts are smaller than mountains. Putting that destruction at mountain level, which we’ve already stated before. Not continent, not country, not multi island, etc.




jonnty is alive wrote: -effortlessly and physically ripped apart a barrier that was tough enough to hold a country buster



Ten Seals Barrier = obviously meant for Juubi, was not made in preperation for whatever else Obito pulled out.

jonnty is alive wrote: casually blitz top tiers likehashi and tobi when the fastest character in the verse comments on your speed you are officially one fast bastard so regardless what you might think ITS A SPEED FEAT.....casually might I add



Yeah, we still have nothing to base that on though. They’ve done nothing either. Saying he’s fast to them doesn’t necessarily mean he’s fast to other universes. That’s crap logic, we know Juubito is fast, but to compare it to another universe with nothing to base that on, is pretty useless.

jonnty is alive wrote: shown to have molecular attacks


Speculated. If he actually does this in the upcoming chapters, it will be recorded as such.

jonnty is alive wrote: tanked a town level+ attack casually



Not quite. People keep talking about the explosions (50-100, 200 +, infinite), but the truth is we don’t know.

And if it was town level, why did no one move? Everyone is in the same position ready to attack Juubito after that.

jonnty is alive wrote: now thats all he’s done so far but im leaning towards juubito more and more

coming from a guy who actually liked d ichigo



That’s great. I personally don’t care who you liked more, but okay.


1)what???? everyone and their mama knows bijuu are pegged at mountain-mountain+ excluding kyuubi so i dont get your point there...
oh and when people claim country level juubi just look at chapter 631 THAT bijuu bomb was from juubi which literally DWARFS the cone version sooo yeah again....countrylevel ma nig

2)read what chocolate terminator said, the barrier is basically not JUST for the juubi so yeah

3)just how slow or fast. you think hashirama is exactly?? lol let alone tobirama who is arguably faster than hashi lol its like you’re implying these four kages are slow or something lol i hope not, sarutobi is a toss up for now
RM Minato>Base minato>Tobirama>hashirama
based on speed alone this has been implied alot
like i said when the fastest character in the verse comments your speed that says alot, then you got OTHER fast characters saying the same thing what does that tell you about ones speed ,hmm?
If he can CASUALLY blitz tobi and hashi what do you think he can do if/once he controls himself and gets serious?
only person he hasn’t blitzed yet is minato who again IS THE FASTEST MF IN THE VERSE who he himself kinda doubts his speed against juubito right now

ex:
thats like Kizaru saying “Damn whitebeard’s speed is incredible!" shocked which again would say ALOT about WB’s speed as well ya get it?
THEN on panel when we visually see WB casually blitz speedsters close to kizarus speed or someshit that statement becomes more and more fact and truth rather than hype and assumptions

4)sarutobi outright stated its similar. to oonokis dust release and it. has shown ON PANEL that the statement is true

5)wrong. Everyone was far away from juubito because naruto and co were attacking the center(juubi) while the alliance was occupied with thejuubi fodder, hell even tobirama told the third to haul ass while minato FTG’d gamaichi, nardo, and sauce back so yeah everyone was at clear distance then
also look at the sizes of the remaining juubi fodder caught in the. explosion and gamaichis size

again im leaning towards juubito

so far it seems like you just can’t fathom a powerful nardo character no disrespect intended
anyway im done later niglets

[Reply] #687
07-23-2013 07:24 PM
Joined: 11-04-2012
Posts: 8,856
offline
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
*|*~ASOT: Melodious sounds of Heaven~*|*
Rep: 136

jonnty good to see ya man. Lurking eh?


__________________


<|~ASOT~|>
Official Trance of Lounge MVC

[Reply] #688
07-23-2013 07:31 PM
jonnty is alive
Guest

Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother wrote: jonnty good to see ya man. Lurking eh?

thanks bro lol ehhh you can say that i guess lol promised myself id quit vs debating but i had to reply here for obvious reasons lol also im out of town but ill be in the nardo vs discussion thread more often when i come back

but anyway lets not derail this thread lol

[Reply] #689
07-23-2013 07:34 PM
Joined: 11-04-2012
Posts: 8,856
offline
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother
*|*~ASOT: Melodious sounds of Heaven~*|*
Rep: 136

jonnty is alive wrote:

Tornado The Dragon - a.k.a Big Brother wrote: jonnty good to see ya man. Lurking eh?

thanks bro lol ehhh you can say that i guess lol promised myself id quit vs debating but i had to reply here for obvious reasons lol also im out of town but ill be in the nardo vs discussion thread more often when i come back

but anyway lets not derail this thread lol



yea this thread has been derailed almost like 5 times already lol. But yea I’m behind on my calcs though. I have to finish up 2 dbz ones, a naruto 1, then a few hst ones, and then claymore, and then 13.

But yeah I don’t care which sides wins anymore ds/rython should just lock it and say “Goku solos”


But on topic: I think it can go either way both sides have made valid points.


__________________


<|~ASOT~|>
Official Trance of Lounge MVC

[Reply] #690
07-23-2013 07:41 PM
Joined: 09-11-2012
Posts: 9,999
offline
Rython
Rython
My love, how could you...?
Rep: 146

Apologies, but this just doesn’t need to continue.

30+ Pages, gentlemen...


__________________

<< First < Prev 32 33 34 [35]

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact