Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
07-18-2013 02:28 PM
Joined: 05-30-2013
Posts: 4,019
offline
NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal
NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

Kingclutch12 wrote:

GohanAf24 wrote: ^read the discussion thread and the current Juubito vs Yamamoto etc thread start from page 9 ( I would personally say, best if you read the whole thing though).


i read most and i saw nonsense so i just said what i think and thats all



Well I can provide you with the links were the important part of the discussions took place and what not. Not for all of them but concerning for example lightning timing in OP, country busting in Naruto, or Continental aoe in Bleach. I can direct you to them.


__________________


Pocket Rocket wrote:

RyanBurnsTheHaruhiSuzumiyaFantard wrote: Prove me wrong


They’re turned on by living things.


“Act (defiant) against Heaven (Tian).“
Strange World from Beyond

[Reply] #42
07-18-2013 11:13 PM
LOLStomp
Guest

I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

[Reply] #43
07-19-2013 12:14 AM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Broken Genesis wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

R2 Ulquiorra wrote: Dangai Ichigo: That Biju-dama wasn’t yours, it was mine

Juubito: *gasp*

Dangai Ichigo: *erradicates Juubito with biju-dama*

You should write fanfictions more often



maybe a juubito X dangai ichigo lemon

Wtf



that was a joke by the way....figured I wouldn’t have to say this since the idea is ridiculous....


@lolstomp

he isn’t even strongest in his own verse


__________________

Edited 07-19-2013 12:16 AM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #44
07-19-2013 12:43 AM
Joined: 05-30-2013
Posts: 4,019
offline
NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal
NiTian ErXing a.k.a Grand Marshal
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

@BG: Well currently FGT Ichigo is the strongest by far in Bleach.


__________________


Pocket Rocket wrote:

RyanBurnsTheHaruhiSuzumiyaFantard wrote: Prove me wrong


They’re turned on by living things.


“Act (defiant) against Heaven (Tian).“
Strange World from Beyond

[Reply] #45
07-19-2013 01:03 AM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 13,787
offline
Duck Butter
Duck Butter
mooo
Rep: 176

How do you hyperlink test on this forum?


__________________

]

[Reply] #46
07-19-2013 01:05 AM
LOLStomp
Guest

Yeah, sadly we couldn’t se him going all out, he was all relaxed when fighting Aizen. He didn’t give a fu*k about the Fraggor lol. Just imagine him bloodlusted? He destroys the entire landscape xD

[Reply] #47
07-19-2013 01:06 AM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

pretty sure that would be the soul king

or did you mean only characters with feats

I will agree with you when you say he has the strongest on panel feats in bleach thus far....


__________________

Edited 07-19-2013 01:07 AM by Broken Genesis
[Reply] #48
07-19-2013 01:08 AM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 28,972
offline
Fuck you Luis
Fuck you Luis
Luck Fuis
Rep: 339

Kagami wrote: How do you hyperlink test on this forum?

[url][/url]

[Reply] #49
07-19-2013 01:09 AM
Joined: 09-16-2011
Posts: 4,868
offline
Broken Genesis
Broken Genesis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 91

LOLStomp wrote: Yeah, sadly we couldn’t se him going all out, he was all relaxed when fighting Aizen. He didn’t give a fu*k about the Fraggor lol. Just imagine him bloodlusted? He destroys the entire landscape xD



if he had been serious from the get go aizen would be dead his arm would have been fine and karakura would still have mountain-ranges....also he would probably still have dangai powers if he just used a damn getsuga instead of basic slashes...

but too bad


__________________

[Reply] #50
07-19-2013 01:11 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao


__________________

[Reply] #51
07-19-2013 01:12 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao

Good morning, Tunnels.

[Reply] #52
07-19-2013 01:13 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao

Good morning, Tunnels.

Yo Ether, I broke a rock that had 1 cm in diameter today, my friend said it was a mountain, therefore I am a mountain buster

u mad?


__________________

[Reply] #53
07-19-2013 01:20 AM
Joined: 05-21-2013
Posts: 13,787
offline
Duck Butter
Duck Butter
mooo
Rep: 176

Juubito destroys the Senpou seal which dwarfs mountains and anorexic Juubi was unable to break it despite being continent level.Juubitocreates four chakra arms

and these arms are so long and strong that they can destroy the kms wide Shisekyojin barrier that the kages set up earlier to stall the Juubi. Juubito oneshots both Hashirama and Tobirama
Juubito has hax that can turn stuff into dust in an instant
Notice the hax and how he disentegrates Hiruzen


__________________

]

Edited 07-19-2013 01:26 AM by Duck Butter
[Reply] #54
07-19-2013 01:21 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao

Good morning, Tunnels.

Yo Ether, I broke a rock that had 1 cm in diameter today, my friend said it was a mountain, therefore I am a mountain buster

u mad?

You were furiously masturbating while awaiting my response weren’t you?

I got you figured out, Tunnels. You get off on this stuff.

[Reply] #55
07-19-2013 01:21 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao

Good morning, Tunnels.

Yo Ether, I broke a rock that had 1 cm in diameter today, my friend said it was a mountain, therefore I am a mountain buster

u mad?

You were furiously masturbating while awaiting my response weren’t you?

I got you figured out, Tunnels. You get off on this stuff.

Don’t act like you don’t wanna wanker me off bitch wink


__________________

[Reply] #56
07-19-2013 01:22 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Kagami wrote: Juubito destroys the Senpou seal which dwarfs mountains and anorexic Juubi was unable to break it despite being continent level.Juubitocreates four chakra armsThese arms are so long and strong that they can destroy the kms wide Shisekyojin barrier that the kages set up earlier to stall the Juubi. Juubitooneshots both Hashirama and Tobirama
Juubito has hax that can turn stuff into dust in an instant
Notice the hax and how he[url=http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/639/10]disentegrates Hiruzen

He still gets wtfomfgclotheslined by Ichigo.

[Reply] #57
07-19-2013 01:24 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

Ether wrote:

Kagami wrote: Juubito destroys the Senpou seal which dwarfs mountains and anorexic Juubi was unable to break it despite being continent level.Juubitocreates four chakra armsThese arms are so long and strong that they can destroy the kms wide Shisekyojin barrier that the kages set up earlier to stall the Juubi. Juubitooneshots both Hashirama and Tobirama
Juubito has hax that can turn stuff into dust in an instant
Notice the hax and how he[url=http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/639/10]disentegrates Hiruzen

He still gets wtfomfgclotheslined by Ichigo.

Implying Ichigo can tag him.


__________________

[Reply] #58
07-19-2013 01:26 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Ether wrote:

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: I don’t know why people say Dangai Ichigo evaporized a hill. The manga clearly stated that it was a mountain, even if the image doesn’t appear to be one, it’s already stated, you can’t argue against that. Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain-buster, fact.
Right now, I still believe Dangai Ichigo is the strongest HST character. Juubito is second.

lmfao

Good morning, Tunnels.

Yo Ether, I broke a rock that had 1 cm in diameter today, my friend said it was a mountain, therefore I am a mountain buster

u mad?

You were furiously masturbating while awaiting my response weren’t you?

I got you figured out, Tunnels. You get off on this stuff.

Don’t act like you don’t wanna wanker me off bitch wink

Sorry I’m not that type of dude. I have self respek.

Uryu > Archer.

[Reply] #59
07-19-2013 01:27 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 47,057
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:

Ether wrote:

Kagami wrote: Juubito destroys the Senpou seal which dwarfs mountains and anorexic Juubi was unable to break it despite being continent level.Juubitocreates four chakra armsThese arms are so long and strong that they can destroy the kms wide Shisekyojin barrier that the kages set up earlier to stall the Juubi. Juubitooneshots both Hashirama and Tobirama
Juubito has hax that can turn stuff into dust in an instant
Notice the hax and how he[url=http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/639/10]disentegrates Hiruzen

He still gets wtfomfgclotheslined by Ichigo.

Implying Ichigo can tag him.

Well he is in the trey digi machs so...

[Reply] #60
07-19-2013 01:28 AM
Joined: 06-17-2012
Posts: 24,262
offline
Zlatan
Zlatan
Dare to Zlatan
Rep: 181

@ Ether

No to both

One of Archer’s skin cells has more quality than the Bleachverse

Lol at Ichigo being in the triple digit machs


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact