Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

[Reply] #21
06-15-2013 09:43 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Benevolent Dictator wrote:

Raniero wrote:
The girl got hit by a missile and it just knocked her out and she was weakened.



I think she was unconscious because she was exposed to Earth’s atmosphere after her helmet was destoryed.


__________________

[Reply] #22
06-15-2013 11:07 PM
Joined: 07-25-2012
Posts: 8,322
offline
Seiryu
Seiryu
THIS FIST CREATED ALL
Rep: 103

Hancock is actually faster here from what I’m hearing, defaced the moon before anyone really noticed


__________________



BURN IT UP!

MAJIN GO!

[Reply] #23
06-15-2013 11:09 PM
Joined: 10-02-2012
Posts: 8,514
offline
Xeno
Xeno
...
Rep: 97

Seiryu wrote: Hancock is actually faster here from what I’m hearing, defaced the moon before anyone really noticed


<Gets hit by cars
<Can’t react to flying debris
<Lol


__________________

[Reply] #24
06-15-2013 11:12 PM
Joined: 11-02-2006
Posts: 9,976
offline
Tippership Commander
Tippership Commander
The Last of the T's of Legend.....
Rep: 231

Seiryu wrote: Hancock is actually faster here from what I’m hearing, defaced the moon before anyone really noticed

...Not before anyone noticed- by the time the Moon was up, he’d done it- but he had time to

Superman was able to get from one side of the planet to the other in seconds ,

Anyway, for this- Superman takes it, Hancock’s going to have difficulty when he’s getting knocked around far harder than he can knock Supes around- when one serious punch from supes sends him through EVERY single building in the direction he was punched in, and he keeps going even then- yea.....


The new kryptonians were supposed to be weaker than Supes- but those fights were Superman’s first fights ever- which is why he got better as it went on. Hancock’s wife fight isn’t going to prep him for Supes whailing on him, at all.
And Supes is faster.


Overall though, I don’t like it, but it’s probably debatable whenther either can put the other down- but going for the KO, Supes should get it , after he’s punched Hancock clean through a city or into orbit for the 30th time, at the latest.


__________________

[Reply] #25
06-17-2013 10:38 PM
astronomy club
Guest

Tippership Commander wrote:

Seiryu wrote: Hancock is actually faster here from what I’m hearing, defaced the moon before anyone really noticed

...Not before anyone noticed- by the time the Moon was up, he’d done it- but he had time to

Superman was able to get from one side of the planet to the other in seconds ,

Anyway, for this- Superman takes it, Hancock’s going to have difficulty when he’s getting knocked around far harder than he can knock Supes around- when one serious punch from supes sends him through EVERY single building in the direction he was punched in, and he keeps going even then- yea.....


The new kryptonians were supposed to be weaker than Supes- but those fights were Superman’s first fights ever- which is why he got better as it went on. Hancock’s wife fight isn’t going to prep him for Supes whailing on him, at all.
And Supes is faster.


Overall though, I don’t like it, but it’s probably debatable whenther either can put the other down- but going for the KO, Supes should get it , after he’s punched Hancock clean through a city or into orbit for the 30th time, at the latest.



too many of us to not notice a defaced moon which doesn’t rotate

[Reply] #26
06-17-2013 10:45 PM
astronomy club
Guest

*very fast

[Reply] #27
06-17-2013 11:33 PM
Joined: 01-10-2011
Posts: 7,686
offline
Kuja
Kuja
The best FF villain
Rep: 92

A tie with Supes eventually winning.

[Reply] #28
06-17-2013 11:38 PM
superfreshbiltz.
Guest

Supes.

[Reply] #29
06-18-2013 02:43 PM
Joined: 05-31-2013
Posts: 1,524
offline
MagitekEnginer
MagitekEnginer
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 61

Superman wins.

[Reply] #30
01-18-2014 04:05 AM
Joined: 06-21-2013
Posts: 8,285
offline
Eien no yoru
Eien no yoru
Kingkiller
Rep: 87

hancocks wife created tornadoes and she has the same powers as him. by hype he could do that as well.


__________________

“This is his Bakuren Shippuken. Fong, the Arcobaleno. Known as an invincible Martial arts fighter.”


Augustine Yuu wrote:

The Dan Hibiki wrote: I’m not gay I just like cocks

I’m not gay I just like semen

[Reply] #31
01-18-2014 04:19 AM
Joined: 10-26-2013
Posts: 6,254
offline
lord bills
lord bills
MVC's god beerus
Rep: 93

i’m sorry people on MVC please don’t get mad at me for doing this but handcock wins.


and this man will tell you why handcock wins


__________________

I am The God of Destruction Bills

[Reply] #32
07-12-2014 01:43 PM
Ray..
Guest

Hancock will defeat superman hands-down. From what i’ve seen about the guy, his basic weakness is his other half. And to go get her means to fight another Hancock. And this guy is an ANGEL which puts him in his own league. Another basic fact y’all should consider is the fact that Hancock is basically immortal, which means an eternal fight with superman. I also believe that a guy that can make a heart appear on the moon can do some things to the sun, which includes destroying it. If he does that, Superman’s basic source of power is cut off and the fight will be briefer than eternity. Plus, we have to consider how this guy takes off. I mean there’s a huge crater left behind. Who the hell does that? Only one name on my mind - Hancock

[Reply] #33
07-12-2014 02:07 PM
Joined: 06-26-2014
Posts: 65
offline
Freyr
Freyr
Wannabe
Rep: 1

Man of Sin wrote:

Raniero wrote:
The girl got hit by a missile and it just knocked her out and she was weakened.



I think she was unconscious because she was exposed to Earth’s atmosphere after her helmet was destoryed.



Exactly what happened, Supes should win here.


__________________

[Reply] #34
07-12-2014 02:10 PM
Joined: 06-26-2014
Posts: 65
offline
Freyr
Freyr
Wannabe
Rep: 1

Ray.. wrote: Hancock will defeat superman hands-down. From what i’ve seen about the guy, his basic weakness is his other half. And to go get her means to fight another Hancock. And this guy is an ANGEL which puts him in his own league. Another basic fact y’all should consider is the fact that Hancock is basically immortal, which means an eternal fight with superman. I also believe that a guy that can make a heart appear on the moon can do some things to the sun, which includes destroying it. If he does that, Superman’s basic source of power is cut off and the fight will be briefer than eternity. Plus, we have to consider how this guy takes off. I mean there’s a huge crater left behind. Who the hell does that? Only one name on my mind - Hancock



Superman can survive a big bang,He can also just feed on another Sun for energy if he needed it...


__________________

[Reply] #35
07-12-2014 02:25 PM
Joined: 04-17-2014
Posts: 436
offline
I need a diet
I need a diet
Regular
Rep: 53

Isn’t hancock super fast? dude flew to the moon and placed a heart on it and came back before anyone noticed.

[Reply] #36
07-12-2014 03:25 PM
Joined: 06-26-2014
Posts: 65
offline
Freyr
Freyr
Wannabe
Rep: 1

AIDF wrote: Isn’t hancock super fast? dude flew to the moon and placed a heart on it and came back before anyone noticed.



Didn’t Superman beat The Flash in a race once too... Impressive feat.


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2]

Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact