Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Goku Vs Superman Vs Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs HST Vs Dragon Ball Z Vs Bleach x One Piece V Toriko

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
04-07-2011 06:39 PM
Joined: 03-01-2011
Posts: 5,939
offline
Kinny Cakes
Kinny Cakes
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Rep: 163

Buuhan wrote: Shit! Frieza’s too fast. Disappearing, and then reappearing before his image even left the other spot, just to instantly disappear again. Ridiculous.


The funny thing is that Master Roshi and Krillin WAY BACK at the beginning of dragonball moved fast enough to do this. Literally they had to explain to the crowed what happened because they could not see them they moved that fast.


__________________

Edited 04-07-2011 06:39 PM by Kinny Cakes
[Reply] #82
04-07-2011 06:40 PM
jackass
Guest

Tyrant wrote: Most Cell saga characters can dominate Frieza. Top tiers like SSJ2 Gohan and Super Perfect Cell can one-shot him.

I’ve never seen Beta Ray Bill dominate a Frieza-level fighter, so I’m inclined to say he’s not reaching Cell Saga level fighters.

Gohan one shotted the Cell Juniors. Anyone Android Saga Vegeta level would one shot Frieza no problem.

[Reply] #83
04-07-2011 10:56 PM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

Champion Lance wrote: Look at this shit combat speed.

artistic repsentation=/ speed.


__________________



[Reply] #84
04-07-2011 11:02 PM
Joined: 03-01-2011
Posts: 5,939
offline
Kinny Cakes
Kinny Cakes
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Rep: 163

Shoddragon wrote:

Champion Lance wrote: Look at this shit combat speed.

artistic repsentation=/ speed.



I guess this artistic representation is wrong as well.


__________________

[Reply] #85
04-08-2011 06:53 AM
Joined: 04-04-2008
Posts: 13,618
offline
heavenly king
heavenly king
Your God
Rep: 127

Big Poppa Kin wrote:

first form not even at 1 percent of his true power.





Bill sure couldn’t react to stardust’s weak ass planet buster. Also it fucked him up.




Now Imagine this beast coming at you.




damn kinsin you make your self look really stupid. they were only stun for a sec and their was no cuts or missing body parts on them at all







frieza got so fucked up from his own planet buster dying lucky his father came and saved his worthless life







Big Poppa Kin wrote: Also LOL at heavenly king showing frieza getting pwned by someone who would solo all of the heralds at once, and most of marvel/DC nigh omni’s/omni’s and reality warper’s excluded. Even then he could speed blitz a good amount of reality warpers before they even had a chance to think.



you care to show me this


__________________

No more Yama wank

Edited 04-08-2011 09:04 AM by heavenly king
[Reply] #86
04-08-2011 06:58 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

Beta ray bill throws a rock at freeza. Freeza dies. People here LOVE obsessive over Thor being blitzed by wolverine despite the fact wolves is known to have jobber aura but do the same for goku being hurt by rocks, elephants and failing to lift 40 tons and suddenly it’s inconsistent. I lold.


__________________



[Reply] #87
04-08-2011 07:01 AM
Joined: 04-04-2008
Posts: 13,618
offline
heavenly king
heavenly king
Your God
Rep: 127

Shoddragon wrote: Beta ray bill throws a rock at freeza. Freeza dies. People here LOVE obsessive over Thor being blitzed by wolverine despite the fact wolves is known to have jobber aura but do the same for goku being hurt by rocks, elephants and failing to lift 40 tons and suddenly it’s inconsistent. I lold.








bye bye frieza


Tyrant wrote: Yeah, comic wankers are always trying to act like Kami is a weak God. If he showed up on Marvel Earth with malevolent intent it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. A man who can toss around city-levelling blasts would be top tier.



you can’t even prove your own bullshit about kami lol


__________________

No more Yama wank

[Reply] #88
04-08-2011 07:04 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

I love how low tier in marvel is suddenly top tier. Then again tyrant is tge same person who thinks gohan can tow planets.


__________________



[Reply] #89
04-08-2011 07:04 AM
Joined: 01-22-2011
Posts: 14,377
offline
Champion Lance
Champion Lance
Hoenn confirmed
Rep: 187

Shoddragon wrote:

Champion Lance wrote: Look at this shit combat speed.

artistic repsentation=/ speed.

He’s still slow brah.Don’t pull out that FTL crap that’s only his travel speed.


__________________

[Reply] #90
04-08-2011 07:09 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

They could be fighting at Mach 5000 and you couldn’t tell the difference because of how the artists draw the fights. Just because you don’t see characters disappearing from sight or making after images doesn’t mean they are slow. You’re using an association fallacy. That’s like saying bankai ichigo>>>>>>>> saiyain saga goku in speed because goku wasn’t making after images with his speed but ichigo did.


__________________



[Reply] #91
04-08-2011 07:21 AM
Joined: 01-22-2011
Posts: 14,377
offline
Champion Lance
Champion Lance
Hoenn confirmed
Rep: 187

Show me bill fighting at higher speeds than I showed in my scan then.


__________________

Edited 04-08-2011 07:21 AM by Champion Lance
[Reply] #92
04-08-2011 08:06 AM
Champion Lance nli
Guest

Accroding to your logic shoddy all speeds unquntafiable(sp).

[Reply] #93
04-08-2011 08:33 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

Champion Lance wrote: Show me bill fighting at higher speeds than I showed in my scan then.

u didn’t show any speeds quantifiable. Just because a brawl looks slow because the author doesn’t make people have speed lines, after images and disappearing from view doesn’t mean their speed is suddenly shit. Speed is quantifiable when we can guestimate distances and such or speeds of objects, given values and other things. Example: kinasin tries using roshi vs krillin as an example of amazing dragonball speed but when calculating tge speed using a rough distance estimated it comes out, in some calculations to barely 36 meters a second. Which isn’t even sonic.


__________________



[Reply] #94
04-08-2011 08:45 AM
Joined: 01-31-2008
Posts: 55,431
offline
Xehanort the Younger
Xehanort the Younger
Not the bald one
Rep: 344

Calculating fiction is retarded, and inaccurate ALL THE TIME unless you have every variable.

[Reply] #95
04-08-2011 08:57 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

No, we can make rough estimates. Example: in HunterXHunter, Zitoh dodged a bullet a few centimeters from his face, and blitzed tge police officers who fired the bullets before they knew what happened. Some quick calculations tell us you need to be hypersonic+ to do this because we can guess what kind of gun was used based on how the author drew them. It’s perfectly fine and there isn’t anything retarded about. It’s much better than just assuming and guessing based on nothing. Your argument is invalid.


__________________



[Reply] #96
04-08-2011 09:05 AM
Joined: 01-31-2008
Posts: 55,431
offline
Xehanort the Younger
Xehanort the Younger
Not the bald one
Rep: 344

No it’s stupid. Want me to show you how stupid it is? Because no one really cares about rough estimates or plugged in numbers. It doesn’t matter though, because unless the variables are given they are not Accepted here.

Educated guesses/Real world scaling is fine. For example dodging a bullet is bullet timing. Blitzing a guy who dodges lightning is hypersonic just by educated guess.

You can’t plug in numbers of your own. It just doesn’t work. Not really. It doesn’t matter if your math is perfect. It doesn’t apply to fiction just because you think so. It’s not valid unless it backs up what is given in the manga/comic or by the author. No exceptions. Ever. Hence why guesses are better.

And it’s funny, because some one made a college level calculation yet you take high school level calculations over it.

[Reply] #97
04-08-2011 09:05 AM
Joined: 04-04-2008
Posts: 13,618
offline
heavenly king
heavenly king
Your God
Rep: 127

ChibiDiscoDhaos wrote: Calculating fiction is retarded, and inaccurate ALL THE TIME unless you have every variable.




that’s something you should be telling these dbztards


__________________

No more Yama wank

[Reply] #98
04-08-2011 09:16 AM
Morph nli
Guest

Beta Ray Bill has a 50\50 chance of beating Base Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Even Form 1 Frieza is overkill.

[Reply] #99
04-08-2011 09:19 AM
Joined: 04-04-2008
Posts: 13,618
offline
heavenly king
heavenly king
Your God
Rep: 127

Morph nli wrote: Beta Ray Bill has a 50\50 chance of beating Base Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Even Form 1 Frieza is overkill.



you can’t even prove your lies are even true. tkd logic lmao!!!


__________________

No more Yama wank

[Reply] #100
04-08-2011 09:21 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 23,315
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 195

Depends what you mean by plugging in numbers. The calcs I believe to be acceptable are those where objects can be quantified. Like a gunshot from a certain type of Glock pistol. Or a cannonball shot from a cannon. Guesses are never better than legit calculations. There is quite a difference between saying " I think character W can move at hypersonic speeds because he dodged projectile X, launched from object Y, which has an average velocity of Z” and " I think character X is hypersonic because he’s faster than this guy whose faster than this guy whose faster than this guy who can make after images ( unquantifiable speed) who is faster than the guy who can disappear from sight ( again, unquantifiable).


__________________



<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact