Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

GoD Toppo vs Jiren

[1]

[Reply] #1
06-23-2018 11:45 AM
Joined: 06-23-2018
Posts: 1
offline
Yami Marik Sebastiann Ishtar
Entree
Rep: 0

Both are at full power, Toppo can use his Hakai.
Killing allowed

[Reply] #2
06-29-2018 09:12 PM
Joined: 01-13-2010
Posts: 4,290
offline
Super Perfect Cell Returns
Super Perfect Cell Returns
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 120

Jiren easily. By the end of Super, Jiren had already surpassed ALL the gods present. If Vegeta’s energy was powerful enough to negate Toppo’s energy, you can only imagine what Jiren’s energy would be like.


__________________

[Reply] #3
06-29-2018 09:41 PM
Joined: 06-29-2018
Posts: 10
offline
My name is Marik
My name is Marik
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Yes but based on feats, GoD toppo appears to be stronger... until Jiren broke his limits that is. Toppo destroyed the arena and changed the entire appearance of the world of void. Vegeta while I can’t argue is more powerful, but his win was sort of an asspull.

[Reply] #4
06-29-2018 09:44 PM
Joined: 01-13-2010
Posts: 4,290
offline
Super Perfect Cell Returns
Super Perfect Cell Returns
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 120

MALIK 2 wrote: Yes but based on feats, GoD toppo appears to be stronger... until Jiren broke his limits that is. Toppo destroyed the arena and changed the entire appearance of the world of void. Vegeta while I can’t argue is more powerful, but his win was sort of an asspull.



Fair enough, I see where you’re coming from. In terms of feats, Toppo did cause more destruction but by Toppo’s own admission, he said that Jiren was far more powerful than him. It could be argued that he said that before experiencing the “gOD power” but then again, I don’t think Toppo had ever seen Jiren’s maximum either so Toppo’s admission of Jiren’s power was highly understated.


__________________

[Reply] #5
06-29-2018 09:56 PM
Joined: 06-29-2018
Posts: 10
offline
My name is Marik
My name is Marik
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Jiren is by words, more powerful than a GoD, as stated by Whis. “He is the one who has reached that state(GoD level), maybe even SURPASSED it. Before toppo received his nerf VS MSSJB Vegeta, I believe he could’ve taken out ultra instinct goku(first transformation and second). I probably sound absurd.

[Reply] #6
06-29-2018 10:01 PM
Joined: 01-13-2010
Posts: 4,290
offline
Super Perfect Cell Returns
Super Perfect Cell Returns
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 120

MALIK 2 wrote: Jiren is by words, more powerful than a GoD, as stated by Whis. “He is the one who has reached that state(GoD level), maybe even SURPASSED it. Before toppo received his nerf VS MSSJB Vegeta, I believe he could’ve taken out ultra instinct goku(first transformation and second). I probably sound absurd.



No you don’t, everyone has their own opinion. Toppo definitely had strength (seeing as he pummeled Frieza) but in my opinion, a truly enraged Jiren (fully rested) would have far more powerful because he was able to keep up (barely but still) against UI Goku (UI is a form that was always beyond the gods)


__________________

[Reply] #7
06-29-2018 10:08 PM
Joined: 06-29-2018
Posts: 10
offline
My name is Marik
My name is Marik
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Do you think Toppo could’ve taken down the same Ultra Instinct we saw VS Kefla? In a serious fight, with Toppo being a God of Destruction(albeit an untrained, weaker GOD.

[Reply] #8
07-29-2018 09:23 PM
Joined: 02-25-2015
Posts: 118
offline
BOZ Raditz
BOZ Raditz
Regular
Rep: 7

My name is Marik wrote: Do you think Toppo could’ve taken down the same Ultra Instinct we saw VS Kefla? In a serious fight, with Toppo being a God of Destruction(albeit an untrained, weaker GOD.



hell na god toppo < ssjb kk goku lvl

Goku nor vegeta has shown any signs of a zenkai boost during the tournament, they only seem stronger do to the story plot nonsense, just like how krillin able to beam struggle with ssjb goku


__________________

Edited 07-29-2018 09:27 PM by BOZ Raditz
[Reply] #9
07-31-2018 11:04 AM
Joined: 07-26-2018
Posts: 5
offline
Pu
Pu
Entree
Rep: 0

Faggots.

[1]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact