Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Dio Brando vs Accelerator

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
09-19-2014 03:14 PM
Joined: 04-16-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Giorno Giovanna
Giorno Giovanna
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Both at full power.
Part 3 Dio.
Who wins~?
Been an increase in Accel threads so why not~
Inb4 Accel can redirect a timestop.
Go~


__________________


-Mudada.

[Reply] #2
09-19-2014 08:04 PM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Accel, again

The only Jojos beating Accel are Funn-
Actually that’s an interesting thought, Funny vs Accelerator.


But yeah Pucci, Johnny, GER are about the only ones I can think of that are beating Accel


__________________

[Reply] #3
09-19-2014 09:31 PM
Joined: 01-25-2013
Posts: 920
offline
AnimeandMMA
AnimeandMMA
Regular
Rep: 22

Timestop + Steamroller = Dio wins this.

[Reply] #4
09-19-2014 09:41 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: Accel, again

The only Jojos beating Accel are Funn-
Actually that’s an interesting thought, Funny vs Accelerator.


But yeah Pucci, Johnny, GER are about the only ones I can think of that are beating Accel



what about Ice, G.Jeil, that guy with Enigma, Diavolo, that guy with The grateful dead and etc?


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #5
09-19-2014 09:42 PM
Joined: 07-25-2012
Posts: 8,322
offline
Seiryu
Seiryu
THIS FIST CREATED ALL
Rep: 103

Dio drops a steamroller on Asselerator

too bad vectors can’t be calculated when time is stopped


__________________



BURN IT UP!

MAJIN GO!

Edited 09-19-2014 09:43 PM by Seiryu
[Reply] #6
09-19-2014 10:48 PM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: Accel, again

The only Jojos beating Accel are Funn-
Actually that’s an interesting thought, Funny vs Accelerator.


But yeah Pucci, Johnny, GER are about the only ones I can think of that are beating Accel



what about Ice, G.Jeil, that guy with Enigma, Diavolo, that guy with The grateful dead and etc?



Ice would be reflected
Not sure who
Who
Diavolo loses
Should work, but Accel also has natural resistance to magic so it would take time


__________________

[Reply] #7
09-19-2014 10:55 PM
john jimmy
Guest

dio wins and fast to

[Reply] #8
09-19-2014 11:09 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

Kamen Rider Soul wrote:

JJBA banned spoderman forever wrote:

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: Accel, again

The only Jojos beating Accel are Funn-
Actually that’s an interesting thought, Funny vs Accelerator.


But yeah Pucci, Johnny, GER are about the only ones I can think of that are beating Accel



what about Ice, G.Jeil, that guy with Enigma, Diavolo, that guy with The grateful dead and etc?



Ice would be reflected
Not sure who
Who
Diavolo loses
Should work, but Accel also has natural resistance to magic so it would take time



how the fuck would Accelerator deflect Vanilla Ice? The one who has the stand Cream?
G.Jeil, with the stand Hanged Man
i forgot the guy’s name but his stand is Enigma, is has the power to turn people into paper
How would Diavolo lose?
Grateful Dead always takes some time


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #9
09-19-2014 11:18 PM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

If I remember VI just eats matter right? Even when he goes ball mode he’s still a vector

Actually not sure, since he’s never dealt with someone with an automatic defense. I’m not sure how it would translate

He wouldn’t be able to fold him.

Time stops with set intervals have vectors, and he wouldn’t able able to touch him

It would take extra, extra time


__________________

[Reply] #10
09-19-2014 11:59 PM
Joined: 06-19-2014
Posts: 6,342
offline
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
Dragon Ball Zeed - Friendship Is Yaoi
BUKAKE!
Rep: 88

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: If I remember VI just eats matter right? Even when he goes ball mode he’s still a vector

Actually not sure, since he’s never dealt with someone with an automatic defense. I’m not sure how it would translate

He wouldn’t be able to fold him.

Time stops with set intervals have vectors, and he wouldn’t able able to touch him

It would take extra, extra time



what?

VI’s Cream erases whatever it touches in his ball form from space, even stands and the ball itself is on another dimension and can only see into this dimension or be interacted with things from this dimension when he goes out of his ball form

when Enigma takes action whatever your speed, durability or power is becomes nothing as you become a literal piece of paper with the durability of one, that’s why Josuke who can punch at FTL speeds and manipulate matter and energy couldn’t do anything once he was trapped by it

Diavolo doesn’t stop time, he erases it and he reality warps things by choosing to erase the cause of x effect so it’s actually debatable if he can erase and kill Accelerator as the cause for the vectors like he did with Trish when he took her out of the elevator


__________________



Beyonder wrote: Vs Forums involves intelligence.....

[Reply] #11
09-20-2014 06:52 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 47

Dio rapes. Asselovetor won’t redirect time manipulation. Either Dio or Diavolo would oneshot him.


__________________

[Reply] #12
09-20-2014 07:26 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

when Enigma takes action whatever your speed, durability or power is becomes nothing as you become a literal piece of paper with the durability of one, that’s why Josuke who can punch at FTL speeds and manipulate matter and energy couldn’t do anything once he was trapped by it



Yeah but if I remember he has to scare you. Accelerator is incredibly cock due to his automatic shield and a borderline psychopath, he’s not gonna get spooked.

Diavolo doesn’t stop time, he erases it and he reality warps things by choosing to erase the cause of x effect so it’s actually debatable if he can erase and kill Accelerator as the cause for the vectors like he did with Trish when he took her out of the elevator



I know what he does
Accelerator’s shield is a constant thing, even if he erases it, it’ll be pushed to a point where it’s still on.

Think like him trying to stop a flame thrower, he can cut out some of it, but after that ten seconds there would still be fire pouring out. It’s not just like a bullet where he can cut the exact impact.

And I don’t know about VI then


__________________

Edited 09-20-2014 07:45 AM by Souls
[Reply] #13
09-20-2014 07:32 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Actually I forgot Accelerator has cross-dimensional defenses when someone tried to teleport a needle into his brain


(…What…?)

It felt like having something you had grabbed with the tips of your fingers slipping away.

When he reflected teleportation powers, a strange phenomenon occurred in the 3 dimensional world, but this had felt entirely different.

However, he did not have time to think about it.


__________________

[Reply] #14
09-20-2014 07:40 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 47

Dick Rider Soul wrote:
And I don’t know about VI then



Oh, and you said you know your shit on JJBA and now you’re saying you don’t about Vanilla Ice? Pffft.


__________________

[Reply] #15
09-20-2014 07:44 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Flamelord wrote:

Dick Rider Soul wrote:
And I don’t know about VI then



Oh, and you said you know your shit on JJBA and now you’re saying you don’t about Vanilla Ice? Pffft.



No I meant I didn’t know how it translates against Accelerator

Why are you so incredibly analsore that you’re following me from thread to thread just to shitpost?


__________________

[Reply] #16
09-20-2014 08:42 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

Flame one more time and I’ll have to ban you~


__________________

[Reply] #17
09-20-2014 08:44 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 47

Kamen Rider Soul wrote: Flame one more time and I’ll have to ban you~



You deleted my post for no reason. Stay frosty, you butthurt autist.


__________________

Edited 09-20-2014 08:44 AM by Flamelord
[Reply] #18
09-20-2014 09:10 AM
Joined: 12-13-2010
Posts: 16,551
offline
Souls
Souls
Pure
Rep: 256

cause all your posting is flame
Take a day off


__________________

[Reply] #19
09-20-2014 01:34 PM
Joined: 04-16-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Giorno Giovanna
Giorno Giovanna
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

People really think Accel would win against Dio?
Are we serious or?...

[Reply] #20
09-20-2014 01:37 PM
Joined: 04-16-2014
Posts: 2,141
offline
Giorno Giovanna
Giorno Giovanna
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Terunosuke is the user of Enigma.

[1] 2 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact