Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Comics vs Doragun Ballsu Zee

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
01-12-2014 10:50 PM
Joined: 09-25-2013
Posts: 2,237
offline
Steelo
Steelo
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

Oh shit I was hoping to never see a thread like this.


__________________

[Reply] #42
01-12-2014 11:06 PM
Joined: 01-10-2014
Posts: 55
offline
Fragrance
Fragrance
Wannabe
Rep: 3

This won’t end well.

[Reply] #43
01-12-2014 11:37 PM
Joined: 01-12-2014
Posts: 49
offline
Chris Handsomes Father
Chris Handsomes Father
Wannabe
Rep: 8

Sugoi!

[Reply] #44
01-13-2014 06:49 AM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

Alright night mvc.


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #45
01-13-2014 07:00 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

> comics vs DBZ

> no flaming

> lol

Good luck MU.

[Reply] #46
01-13-2014 07:20 AM
Joined: 06-27-2013
Posts: 21,550
offline
Nerd
Nerd
I am become White Male, Trigger of SJW's
Rep: 253

gokumonji wrote: > comics vs DBZ

> no flaming

> lol

Good luck MU.



Thanks<3


__________________

Rayddit wrote: You found a Tumblr post about how a brave transgender feminist WoC made a white male cishet check his privilege? I still get aroused every time I think about how that happened in real life.

Your Facebook newsfeed tells a tale of how a newly enlightened 15-year-old Atheist put that stupid fundie in their place? My girlfriend who you haven’t met because she goes to a different school totally saw it happen and verified it for me.

[Reply] #47
01-13-2014 07:20 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

Thx for the support guys. Thread seems like a good idea. And if everybody agrees I could mod it.

I do however agree with the majority of other names people mentioned as well.

gokumonji`s comic knowledge is rising pretty fast, and Phoenix is legit.


__________________

[Reply] #48
01-13-2014 07:22 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote: Thx for the support guys. Thread seems like a good idea. And if everybody agrees I could mod it.

I do however agree with the majority of other names people mentioned as well.

gokumonji`s comic knowledge is rising pretty fast, and Phoenix is legit.



LP thinks pan >> buuhan, but that’s another story.

[Reply] #49
01-13-2014 07:23 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Thx for the support guys. Thread seems like a good idea. And if everybody agrees I could mod it.

I do however agree with the majority of other names people mentioned as well.

gokumonji`s comic knowledge is rising pretty fast, and Phoenix is legit.



LP thinks pan >> buuhan, but that’s another story.



Yeah but as far as modding goes I dont see him as a bias. Besides, this is just DB/Z right? No GT?


__________________

[Reply] #50
01-13-2014 07:27 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Thx for the support guys. Thread seems like a good idea. And if everybody agrees I could mod it.

I do however agree with the majority of other names people mentioned as well.

gokumonji`s comic knowledge is rising pretty fast, and Phoenix is legit.



LP thinks pan >> buuhan, but that’s another story.



Yeah but as far as modding goes I dont see him as a bias. Besides, this is just DB/Z right? No GT?



DBZ/GT/BOG vs comics.

I’m not saying he will be a bad mod.I thought you did not know about LP saiyng “pan > buuhan”.

[Reply] #51
01-13-2014 07:30 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Thx for the support guys. Thread seems like a good idea. And if everybody agrees I could mod it.

I do however agree with the majority of other names people mentioned as well.

gokumonji`s comic knowledge is rising pretty fast, and Phoenix is legit.



LP thinks pan >> buuhan, but that’s another story.



Yeah but as far as modding goes I dont see him as a bias. Besides, this is just DB/Z right? No GT?



DBZ/GT/BOG vs comics.

I’m not saying he will be a bad mod.I thought you did not know about LP saiyng “pan > buuhan”.



“Battle of Gods is allowed. And canon materials. "



This made me think no GT.




Anyway, as far as the first battle. Id like to propose the standard shitfest one. Goku vs Supes, but the one that wasnt discussed as much.


Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.


__________________

Edited 01-13-2014 07:30 AM by znjfl
[Reply] #52
01-13-2014 07:32 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.

[Reply] #53
01-13-2014 07:33 AM
Joined: 04-30-2013
Posts: 1,949
offline
Blocky
Blocky
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 66

I Guess this can be good.

As long this thread is not trolled by other DBZ Fanboys.


__________________

“Go! Suger, Go Go! Saccharin is the enemy!"

[Reply] #54
01-13-2014 07:34 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.


__________________

[Reply] #55
01-13-2014 07:34 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Wut. wrote: I Guess this can be good.

As long this thread is not trolled by other DBZ Fanboys.



There are comic fanboys too.

[Reply] #56
01-13-2014 07:36 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.



Someone posted a scan of 52 supes almost reaching LS.He should be faster than Goku.

[Reply] #57
01-13-2014 07:38 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.



Someone posted a scan of 52 supes almost reaching LS.He should be faster than Goku.



Han did it if I recall.

New 52 can fly at FTL, that is pretty much sure. He has a “combat speed” feats which are also pretty cool. But he wouldnt be dodging Goku`s punches.

I think he would be capable of “blitzing” Goku by bullrushing him, but he wont be dodging his attacks.


__________________

Edited 01-13-2014 07:39 AM by znjfl
[Reply] #58
01-13-2014 07:41 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.



Someone posted a scan of 52 supes almost reaching LS.He should be faster than Goku.



Han did it if I recall.

New 52 can fly at FTL, that is pretty much sure. He has a “combat speed” feats which are also pretty cool. But he wouldnt be dodging Goku`s punches.

I think he would be capable of “blitzing” Goku by bullrushing him, but he wont be dodging his attacks.



Supes need to accelerate before hitting that speed.

[Reply] #59
01-13-2014 07:43 AM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 20,541
offline
znjfl
znjfl
The Heroes
Rep: 156

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.



Someone posted a scan of 52 supes almost reaching LS.He should be faster than Goku.



Han did it if I recall.

New 52 can fly at FTL, that is pretty much sure. He has a “combat speed” feats which are also pretty cool. But he wouldnt be dodging Goku`s punches.

I think he would be capable of “blitzing” Goku by bullrushing him, but he wont be dodging his attacks.



Supes need to accelerate before hitting that speed.



He does it pretty fast.


Anyway, just to make things clear, I proposed this fight because I wanted to get the biggest shitstorm out of the way first. Specially with Mu around and with someone modding the thread itself, it will be controlled and could be a good argument.


__________________

Edited 01-13-2014 07:44 AM by znjfl
[Reply] #60
01-13-2014 07:46 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote:

gokumonji wrote:

znjfl wrote: Sayian Saga Goku(Kaio Ken allowed) vs New 52 Supes.



We came to a conclusion about 52 supes being frieza level.I don’t see the point in this match, tho.



I think frieza would be too much, again I currently have a pretty high opinion on DBZ but still.


I can already see some arguments which make Sayian Saga a great fight. If Supes gets past Sayian Saga then we could argue Namek Vegeta or somethign like that.



Someone posted a scan of 52 supes almost reaching LS.He should be faster than Goku.



Han did it if I recall.

New 52 can fly at FTL, that is pretty much sure. He has a “combat speed” feats which are also pretty cool. But he wouldnt be dodging Goku`s punches.

I think he would be capable of “blitzing” Goku by bullrushing him, but he wont be dodging his attacks.



Supes need to accelerate before hitting that speed.



He does it pretty fast.


Anyway, just to make things clear, I proposed this fight because I wanted to get the biggest shitstorm out of the way first. Specially with Mu around and with someone modding the thread itself, it will be controlled and could be a good argument.



I don’t think it will start a shit storm.One thread for all “comics vs DBZ” is not a good idea.

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact