Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Broly vs Thanos

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
02-27-2016 05:01 AM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,334
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

Remember to post scans why to the character you say wins =)


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #2
02-27-2016 12:06 PM
Joined: 03-25-2011
Posts: 13,322
offline
Jurassic DIO
Jurassic DIO
Fabulous lizard man
Rep: 147

Assuming this is base Thanos. I’m grabbing the basic calc from my profile:
Ezaru wrote:
Broly is

MASSIVELY Multi Solar ( As in , Like 100++ Solar systems per blast

Hide spoiler

Since he busted a Galaxy, and it was less than 100 Years or so, And it takes 10,000 years to bust a galaxy if you blast down stars every second, that puts broly at hundreds to thousands of times SS level

)



As well as THOUSANDS of times FTL.
( Reacted to an interstellar KHH )

He kind of wrecks badly here


__________________

[Reply] #3
02-27-2016 12:08 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

We need Aztec fag.

[Reply] #4
02-27-2016 12:09 PM
Joined: 03-25-2011
Posts: 13,322
offline
Jurassic DIO
Jurassic DIO
Fabulous lizard man
Rep: 147


__________________

[Reply] #5
02-27-2016 12:10 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 18,353
offline
Kakacarrotcake
Kakacarrotcake
Comatose
Rep: 211

- FS - wrote: We need Aztec fag.

Going to be a while. Almost no one cares about this site (and rightfully so), anymore.


__________________

Edited 02-27-2016 12:10 PM by Kakacarrotcake
[Reply] #6
02-27-2016 12:14 PM
Joined: 03-25-2011
Posts: 13,322
offline
Jurassic DIO
Jurassic DIO
Fabulous lizard man
Rep: 147

- FS - wrote: We need Aztec fag.


Mai waifu sad


__________________

[Reply] #7
02-27-2016 12:17 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tycho wrote:

- FS - wrote: We need Aztec fag.

Going to be a while. Almost no one cares about this site (and rightfully so), anymore.

I’m surprised Bjarne is doing stuff 0.o

[Reply] #8
02-27-2016 01:35 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 102

hmmm
broly is superior in all aspects maybe other than durability
but BFR or simple KO can work if broly cant permanently kill thanos


dbz movie characters are all over the place in terms of stats :/


__________________

[Reply] #9
02-27-2016 01:44 PM
Aztec fag
Guest

Broly stomps

[Reply] #10
02-27-2016 01:50 PM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 102

Aztec fag wrote: Broly stomps


wow
never thot u wud say that tounge


__________________

[Reply] #11
02-27-2016 04:50 PM
El Matas
Guest

This debate is done. Broly is a galaxy buster, there aren’t only 4 galaxies in the db universe so it wasn’t a metaphoric scene; it was a literal scene.

The DB universe has as many galaxies as our own universe, and the 4 galaxies thing was just a way to name the quadrants. I said it all along, the guide books did too and now it’s confirmed in the anime and manga. Only the idiots kept saying that db only had 4 galaxies because they can’t read properly.

Broly stomps Thanos if Thanos doesn’t have the IG.

[Reply] #12
02-27-2016 05:39 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

The film makers didn’t know shit about a galaxy. It takes galaxies billions of years to fully rotate like that.

Further proof is that guy stronger than Broly in that other movie got easily overpowered by the combined energies of the Z-fighters(who are no where near galaxy level).

As already stated: The movies are all over the place in stats.

Edited 02-27-2016 05:45 PM by Mike Tyson
[Reply] #13
02-27-2016 07:08 PM
Aztec fag
Guest

Thanos speed blitzes Broly 1000000009000000x light speed. Broly is unharmed then punches Thanos in the face which ko’s him. Broly=winner wink

[Reply] #14
02-28-2016 03:32 PM
Sont
Guest

Thanos is slower than Wolverine. Broly wipes his ass with Thanos’s face.

[Reply] #15
02-28-2016 04:24 PM
El Matas
Guest

Big Black Cock wrote: The film makers didn’t know shit about a galaxy. It takes galaxies billions of years to fully rotate like that.

Further proof is that guy stronger than Broly in that other movie got easily overpowered by the combined energies of the Z-fighters(who are no where near galaxy level).

As already stated: The movies are all over the place in stats.


What does that have to do with anything? Sure the filmmakers don’t know about the physics of spin of a galaxy. But neither does anyone that doesn’t have a PHD or higher in physics or astrophysics.

That’s like saying the androids are weaker than Freeza because the androids didn’t destroy a planet. You’re backwards logic doesn’t work.

No they aren’t, some characters just have better showings depending in their location.

[Reply] #16
02-29-2016 11:26 PM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

El Matas wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: The film makers didn’t know shit about a galaxy. It takes galaxies billions of years to fully rotate like that.

Further proof is that guy stronger than Broly in that other movie got easily overpowered by the combined energies of the Z-fighters(who are no where near galaxy level).

As already stated: The movies are all over the place in stats.


What does that have to do with anything? Sure the filmmakers don’t know about the physics of spin of a galaxy. But neither does anyone that doesn’t have a PHD or higher in physics or astrophysics.

That’s like saying the androids are weaker than Freeza because the androids didn’t destroy a planet. You’re backwards logic doesn’t work.

No they aren’t, some characters just have better showings depending in their location.



It’s common sense. How long does it take the earth to rotate around the sun? To believe a galaxy rotates faster than that is retarded.

Edited 02-29-2016 11:27 PM by Mike Tyson
[Reply] #17
03-01-2016 12:31 AM
El Matas
Guest

Big Black Cock wrote:

El Matas wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: The film makers didn’t know shit about a galaxy. It takes galaxies billions of years to fully rotate like that.

Further proof is that guy stronger than Broly in that other movie got easily overpowered by the combined energies of the Z-fighters(who are no where near galaxy level).

As already stated: The movies are all over the place in stats.


What does that have to do with anything? Sure the filmmakers don’t know about the physics of spin of a galaxy. But neither does anyone that doesn’t have a PHD or higher in physics or astrophysics.

That’s like saying the androids are weaker than Freeza because the androids didn’t destroy a planet. You’re backwards logic doesn’t work.

No they aren’t, some characters just have better showings depending in their location.



It’s common sense. How long does it take the earth to rotate around the sun? To believe a galaxy rotates faster than that is retarded.


It’s not common sense, lol. Yeah the galaxy isn’t rotating around anything so that example doesn’t work. And even if they don’t understand how the galaxy moves, that doesn’t mean they can’t use it or we. You’re pretty much saying the writers/animators need to know how something works in order to use it, in this case no-one can use quantum level things or anything that relates to the universe because we don’t know everything about it.

[Reply] #18
03-01-2016 06:40 AM
Joined: 11-04-2013
Posts: 4,031
offline
Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

El Matas wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote:

El Matas wrote:

Big Black Cock wrote: The film makers didn’t know shit about a galaxy. It takes galaxies billions of years to fully rotate like that.

Further proof is that guy stronger than Broly in that other movie got easily overpowered by the combined energies of the Z-fighters(who are no where near galaxy level).

As already stated: The movies are all over the place in stats.


What does that have to do with anything? Sure the filmmakers don’t know about the physics of spin of a galaxy. But neither does anyone that doesn’t have a PHD or higher in physics or astrophysics.

That’s like saying the androids are weaker than Freeza because the androids didn’t destroy a planet. You’re backwards logic doesn’t work.

No they aren’t, some characters just have better showings depending in their location.



It’s common sense. How long does it take the earth to rotate around the sun? To believe a galaxy rotates faster than that is retarded.


It’s not common sense, lol. Yeah the galaxy isn’t rotating around anything so that example doesn’t work. And even if they don’t understand how the galaxy moves, that doesn’t mean they can’t use it or we. You’re pretty much saying the writers/animators need to know how something works in order to use it, in this case no-one can use quantum level things or anything that relates to the universe because we don’t know everything about it.



So why would any intelligent person would think it rotate much faster than the earth around the sun?

They also didn’t know how much energy a galaxy has. As evident by Broly and more powerful characters getting taken out by things far below that level.

Edited 03-01-2016 06:48 AM by Mike Tyson
[Reply] #19
03-01-2016 08:23 AM
Joined: 04-06-2014
Posts: 11,170
offline
Shu-ulath
Shu-ulath
Nosferatu Man
Rep: 89

Brawly tears 'im in two, yessir he does.

Edited 03-01-2016 08:24 AM by Shu-ulath
[Reply] #20
03-01-2016 09:00 AM
Joined: 12-22-2008
Posts: 10,176
offline
Tyrant
Tyrant
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 166

I think Thanos would win. Broly is just too stupid.

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact