Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Ben10 vs. Naruto

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6]

[Reply] #101
08-12-2009 01:30 PM
Joined: 06-26-2009
Posts: 1,575
offline
Abaddon angel of destruction
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 20

hi sasukefan


__________________

“You’ll never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have left”

[Reply] #102
08-12-2009 01:41 PM
Joined: 07-22-2009
Posts: 596
offline
NONELIVER
NONELIVER
Regular
Rep: 9

hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...


__________________

[Reply] #103
08-12-2009 02:02 PM
Joined: 08-10-2009
Posts: 457
offline
shiki kun
Regular
Rep: 5

Abaddon angel of destruction wrote: hi sasukefan


hi how are you


__________________

[Reply] #104
08-12-2009 02:07 PM
Joined: 10-03-2008
Posts: 2,554
offline
Jackie-O
Jackie-O
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

NONELIVER wrote: hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...



I hate that Final Fantasy victory theme song they made, now it’s more annoying.


__________________

[Reply] #105
08-12-2009 02:09 PM
Joined: 07-22-2009
Posts: 596
offline
NONELIVER
NONELIVER
Regular
Rep: 9

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote: hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...



I hate that Final Fantasy victory theme song they made, now it’s more annoying.



Your kidding right?
Its so CATCHY!!! xD


__________________

[Reply] #106
08-12-2009 02:54 PM
Joined: 10-03-2008
Posts: 2,554
offline
Jackie-O
Jackie-O
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

NONELIVER wrote:

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote: hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...



I hate that Final Fantasy victory theme song they made, now it’s more annoying.



Your kidding right?
Its so CATCHY!!! xD



No disrespect, when I saw it I thought sure why not, waited my volume was up a little, hearing that first then hearing the rest of it was annoying. If you want me to rip it I can if you want it as mp3 format for some ringtone.


__________________

[Reply] #107
08-12-2009 02:58 PM
Joined: 07-22-2009
Posts: 596
offline
NONELIVER
NONELIVER
Regular
Rep: 9

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote:

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote: hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...



I hate that Final Fantasy victory theme song they made, now it’s more annoying.



Your kidding right?
Its so CATCHY!!! xD



No disrespect, when I saw it I thought sure why not, waited my volume was up a little, hearing that first then hearing the rest of it was annoying. If you want me to rip it I can if you want it as mp3 format for some ringtone.



naw its ok ^_^


__________________

[Reply] #108
08-12-2009 03:03 PM
Joined: 10-03-2008
Posts: 2,554
offline
Jackie-O
Jackie-O
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 48

NONELIVER wrote:

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote:

D.W. wrote:

NONELIVER wrote: hmmm.... I dont really watch Ben 10 but I have seen a few episodes and he is pretty powerful but for some reason I dont see Naruto losing this... but I think that Ben would speed blitz him...



I hate that Final Fantasy victory theme song they made, now it’s more annoying.



Your kidding right?
Its so CATCHY!!! xD



No disrespect, when I saw it I thought sure why not, waited my volume was up a little, hearing that first then hearing the rest of it was annoying. If you want me to rip it I can if you want it as mp3 format for some ringtone.



naw its ok ^_^




Well if you want it let me know, judging from the discription it was a request to someone, so if he removed the video, I can give you the track, gonna make a video with this song.


__________________

[Reply] #109
09-15-2009 02:18 PM
naruhina
Guest

NARUTO! of course
ben 10 is boring

[Reply] #110
11-22-2009 07:29 PM
Joined: 03-03-2009
Posts: 108
offline
CosmicComet
Regular
Rep: 8

Ben 10 from Alien Force is spite enough. Ben 10,000 isn’t needed.

What the hell is Naruto going to do against Swampfire, Chromastone, Diamond Head, or Way Big?

At least 2 of those 3 have regeneration, all have at least class 50 ton strength (Way Big likely far exceeding 100) and and 3 of them have very high level durability. One of them is highly immune to energy attacks and one of them even absorbs energy attacks.

Spite Spite Spite.

Edited 11-22-2009 07:41 PM by CosmicComet
[Reply] #111
06-05-2010 02:08 PM
Freeicecream
Guest

It seems you all forgot about naruto’s ability to summon gamma bunta the cheif toad and use the power of 9 tails.

[Reply] #112
06-05-2010 11:27 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 959
offline
meltinglife
meltinglife
Regular
Rep: 28

naruto wins


__________________

[Reply] #113
11-20-2011 07:40 AM
ilham
Guest

yjthghgy gjhghtyty htytryhgfy vhtyv
gythgh '

';l;kljn

[Reply] #114
11-20-2011 08:48 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,317
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Current Ben 10 will curbstomp.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #115
04-04-2019 08:29 PM
German        boy
Guest

Bump

<< First < Prev 3 4 5 [6]

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact