Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Asuma Sarutobi vs Tao Pai Pai

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
11-22-2015 12:52 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly Naruto Fanboy wrote: Tao is old and ugly

Naruto solos

Shut up why can’t you be gay for goku like the rest of us.


Vote for me fag, if u don’t then I’ll have to build a wall around your house smiley

nope I’m voting for goku! Besides I already fired you.


How can you fire me if I put a wall around ur house smiley

you can’t I fired you so you have no authority to build a wall.


U see I already build a wall so u can’t do anything about it ps vote for me smiley

[Reply] #22
11-22-2015 03:07 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

No there is no wall you faker. By the way that’ll be $500,000,000 for the name pay me now!

[Reply] #23
11-22-2015 04:06 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: No there is no wall you faker. By the way that’ll be $500,000,000 for the name pay me now!


How can I pay u if ur trapped in ur house by the wall Timmy smiley

[Reply] #24
11-22-2015 11:27 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

What wall.

[Reply] #25
11-23-2015 12:15 AM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

[Reply] #26
11-23-2015 11:41 AM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.

[Reply] #27
11-23-2015 02:33 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

[Reply] #28
11-23-2015 03:44 PM
Joined: 02-21-2015
Posts: 1,073
offline
Valaraukar
Valaraukar
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 10

Hello? Can someone please ip ban those jerks? Anyone?

[Reply] #29
11-23-2015 08:58 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.

[Reply] #30
11-23-2015 10:33 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.


Blowing up the planet would cost u a fortune Timmy sad

[Reply] #31
11-23-2015 10:56 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.


Blowing up the planet would cost u a fortune Timmy sad

who’s gonna make me pay?

[Reply] #32
11-23-2015 11:18 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.


Blowing up the planet would cost u a fortune Timmy sad

who’s gonna make me pay?


The albinos silly after all u are there King smiley

[Reply] #33
11-24-2015 10:20 AM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.


Blowing up the planet would cost u a fortune Timmy sad

who’s gonna make me pay?


The albinos silly after all u are there King smiley

you dare to call all dbz fans albinos even though you’re right doesn’t mean you should say it.

[Reply] #34
12-01-2015 09:13 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly Naruto Fanboy
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: What wall.


The one around your house stupid smiley

even if there was a (which there isn’t I would’ve blown it up with a kamehameha wave because I’m gay.


silly Timmy, if u blow up my wall I’m fining you’re ass smiley

not if I blow up the planet.


Blowing up the planet would cost u a fortune Timmy sad

who’s gonna make me pay?


The albinos silly after all u are there King smiley

you dare to call all dbz fans albinos even though you’re right doesn’t mean you should say it.



Naruto fans are pretty pale and Albino-looking tbh

[Reply] #35
12-03-2015 11:08 AM
Tao is overatted
Guest

Tao loses cause he’s gay

[Reply] #36
12-03-2015 01:33 PM
Goku solos. Tao defeated Goku.
Guest

Tao is overatted wrote: Tao loses cause he’s gay


Tao wins cuz u said he loses cuz he’s gay cuz that’s discriminating cuz gays are also humen cuz that doesn’t make a difference cuz there is not fcking difference.

Goku solos.

[Reply] #37
12-03-2015 03:03 PM
My middle name is Truth
Guest

Goku solos. Tao defeated Goku. wrote:

Tao is overatted wrote: Tao loses cause he’s gay


Tao wins cuz u said he loses cuz he’s gay cuz that’s discriminating cuz gays are also humen cuz that doesn’t make a difference cuz there is not fcking difference.

Goku solos.



Cry me a river. People poke fun at different demographics all the time on the Internet. That being said Tao is being wanked here though he should win. It’s not like AT spent time calaculating how strong Tao is by throwing a pillar lmao

[Reply] #38
12-03-2015 08:46 PM
Joined: 01-17-2015
Posts: 57
offline
TheTruthNotSpoken
Wannabe
Rep: 3

My middle name is Truth wrote: Tao is being wanked here though he should win. It’s not like AT spent time calaculating how strong Tao is by throwing a pillar lmao



Well, and Akira Toriyama made Piccolo a moon buster at the beginning of DBZ, but “it’s not like AT spent time calculating” the gravitational binding energy of the moon.

And Akira Toriyama made Frieza a planet buster, abut “it is not like AT spent a time calculating” how much energy it is needed to destroy a planet.

And Akira Toriyma made Goku and Beerus shake the universe with their punches, but “it isn’t like AT spent time calculating” how much energy is needed to shake the universe.

And at the end, does it really matters or is it relevant in any way whether AT spent time or not trying to calculate the feats of the characters?
So what are we suposed to do, discredit them all, simply because AT didn’t decide to mathematically calculate those?

Edited 12-03-2015 08:59 PM by TheTruthNotSpoken
[Reply] #39
12-04-2015 04:37 PM
HST Knight
Guest

TheTruthNotSpoken wrote:

My middle name is Truth wrote: Tao is being wanked here though he should win. It’s not like AT spent time calaculating how strong Tao is by throwing a pillar lmao



Well, and Akira Toriyama made Piccolo a moon buster at the beginning of DBZ, but “it’s not like AT spent time calculating” the gravitational binding energy of the moon.

And Akira Toriyama made Frieza a planet buster, abut “it is not like AT spent a time calculating” how much energy it is needed to destroy a planet.

And Akira Toriyma made Goku and Beerus shake the universe with their punches, but “it isn’t like AT spent time calculating” how much energy is needed to shake the universe.

And at the end, does it really matters or is it relevant in any way whether AT spent time or not trying to calculate the feats of the characters?
So what are we suposed to do, discredit them all, simply because AT didn’t decide to mathematically calculate those?



I see your point... Though I don’t agree Tao is a moon buster though

[Reply] #40
12-08-2015 09:36 PM
Joined: 01-17-2015
Posts: 57
offline
TheTruthNotSpoken
Wannabe
Rep: 3

HST Knight wrote:
I see your point... Though I don’t agree Tao is a moon buster though



Well I don’t think of Tao as a moonbuster either, but I don’t think it is entirely relevant about him throwing pilars thousands of kilometers away, anyway.

Edited 12-08-2015 09:39 PM by TheTruthNotSpoken

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact