Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Why is this site so obsessed with DBZ?

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
12-27-2014 07:48 AM
Buddhist monk with Voyeurism fetish
Guest

Kaka Carrot Cake wrote: They’re all just very strange little boys who for some reason worship me.



O praise be to Goku, the Super sand! He who causes butthurt and it’s effect ripples all across space and time! Praise him and worship him Our lord and saviour GOKUUUUU~!

[Reply] #22
12-27-2014 07:51 AM
Joined: 12-20-2014
Posts: 1,407
offline
Eien
Eien
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 18

Buddhist monk with Voyeurism fetish wrote:

Kaka Carrot Cake wrote: They’re all just very strange little boys who for some reason worship me.



O praise be to Goku, the Super sand! He who causes butthurt and it’s effect ripples all across space and time! Praise him and worship him Our lord and saviour GOKUUUUU~!



saved to account.


__________________

[Reply] #23
12-27-2014 08:35 AM
Joined: 12-06-2014
Posts: 3,812
offline
MasashiHideaki
MasashiHideaki
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

well shall i be honest? i apologize if this sounds too “dumb”


but me as a viewer - its the only anime/manga that made me feel like it was “Magical”


the first part of it giving me huge impressions were the momment goku turned into a super saiyan


during that time it was that form that made me feel like it was “Magical”



not only were it magical but goku as a youn’un grew older and older and even wise on top of that! even though its not completely wise but his positive attitude could make many people smile!



you also see the proces of goku being normal to being an alien with super saiyan powers then at the end of the series he doesnt rely on his alien powers

which makes it so beatiful


he trained with weigths since he were young’un to when he was old then finally at the end of boo saga goku stopped with Wearing weighting clothes


which also on the other hand truly felt like goku became “free”


it not only made the show more awesome but it gave a sad impression because “now goku is going on a journey somewhere else”

heck when goku were young’un and grew older its actually THE ONLY anime/manga where i felt like Dragon Ball were actually real


somehow even now even though in this real life i still feel like goku is training somewhere !



i hope that you heros enjoyed my own opinion on this matter as to why i am so devoted to DB !


__________________

[Reply] #24
12-27-2014 08:38 AM
H...huh
Guest

^wtf :/

T-that was......*claps*

[Reply] #25
12-27-2014 08:58 AM
Joined: 12-06-2014
Posts: 3,812
offline
MasashiHideaki
MasashiHideaki
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

H...huh wrote: ^wtf :/

T-that was......*claps*




thank you XD i am just being honest though!


__________________

[Reply] #26
12-27-2014 09:09 AM
Sup me again
Guest

MasashiHideaki wrote:

H...huh wrote: ^wtf :/

T-that was......*claps*




thank you XD i am just being honest though!



I know....it was beautiful.

[Reply] #27
12-27-2014 09:16 AM
Joined: 12-20-2014
Posts: 1,407
offline
Eien
Eien
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 18


__________________

[Reply] #28
12-27-2014 09:19 AM
Joined: 12-06-2014
Posts: 3,812
offline
MasashiHideaki
MasashiHideaki
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

Sup me again wrote:

MasashiHideaki wrote:

H...huh wrote: ^wtf :/

T-that was......*claps*




thank you XD i am just being honest though!



I know....it was beautiful.




thank you ! =D


__________________

[Reply] #29
12-27-2014 09:25 AM
In search of shangri la
Guest

Eien wrote:

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129116/3079846-9029109539-42jsE.jpg[/img]



Very inaccurate. Also nice fanfic.

[Reply] #30
12-27-2014 09:31 AM
Joined: 11-19-2014
Posts: 1,006
offline
Augustine Yuu
Augustine Yuu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 23


__________________

Edited 12-27-2014 09:31 AM by Augustine Yuu
[Reply] #31
12-27-2014 09:34 AM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

goku solos


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #32
12-27-2014 09:38 AM
Joined: 11-19-2014
Posts: 1,006
offline
Augustine Yuu
Augustine Yuu
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 23

Beholder wrote: Krillin solos

ikr


__________________

[Reply] #33
12-27-2014 09:39 AM
Hey lol...its me.....again
Guest

MasashiHideaki wrote:

Sup me again wrote:

MasashiHideaki wrote:

H...huh wrote: ^wtf :/

T-that was......*claps*




thank you XD i am just being honest though!



I know....it was beautiful.




thank you ! =D



You are most welcome. =)

[Reply] #34
12-27-2014 09:39 AM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

Augustine Yuu wrote:

Beholder wrote: Krillin solos

ikr



krillin is the real god above everyone else in dbz verse and in real life


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #35
12-27-2014 09:55 AM
Joined: 05-16-2013
Posts: 5,264
offline
ssjglaunch
ssjglaunch
galactus wanker
Rep: 79

just look at this thread. DBZ has created more butt rage in real life than just about anything. Goku’s existence has probably taken a good 300 years of life from butt mad keyboard warriors who are going to an early grave due to the stress, depression and hair loss that goku’s glory has given them. Goku has taken the equivalent of at least 5 people’s lives by simply existing and being awesome enough to solo a nerd’s favorite verse, this puts him far above omnipotents because he’s real world level.


__________________

MC Jello wrote: Swiper the Fox could kick his ass, he just has to steal Brazilian bitch-boy’s fucking love ring and throw it in the ocean. Little fagwad wouldn’t want to “harm an animal” so he’d leave Swiper alone and the all mighty Captain Shit-for-brains wouldn’t be shit


[Reply] #36
12-27-2014 10:04 AM
Joined: 03-31-2014
Posts: 6,606
offline
Flamelord
Flamelord
KaibaCorp
Rep: 48

ssjgoolong wrote: just look at this thread. DBZ has created more butt rage in real life than just about anything. Goku’s existence has probably taken a good 300 years of life from butt mad keyboard warriors who are going to an early grave due to the stress, depression and hair loss that goku’s glory has given them. Goku has taken the equivalent of at least 5 people’s lives by simply existing and being awesome enough to solo a nerd’s favorite verse, this puts him far above omnipotents because he’s real world level.



Paged.


__________________

[Reply] #37
12-27-2014 10:08 AM
Joined: 08-11-2014
Posts: 10,303
offline
The Living Tribunal
The Living Tribunal
Nigh Omnipotent
Rep: 103

Foppa Forsberg wrote: It ended 20 years ago and yet half of the threads on this forum are DBZ-related. WTF?

fail, they had a movie last year and another one is comming next year


__________________

[Reply] #38
12-27-2014 10:15 AM
Joined: 08-07-2014
Posts: 4,696
offline
Amorphous
Amorphous
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 51

The only reason I can come up with is...






Dickbutts.


__________________


This is only temporary...

[Reply] #39
12-31-2014 12:42 PM
Joined: 08-08-2011
Posts: 1,208
offline
cashorcredit1
cashorcredit1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

1. It was extremely popular, and the show has been on multiple times (CN / Nickelodeon).

2. It’s still getting movies, and selling out in JP.

3. It’s the anime equivalent of entering the cosmic scale in Marvel / DC.

Planetoid / Moon: Raditz (Cosmic Level)
Planet: Vegeta
Large Planet: Frieza (Herald Level)
Star: Cell
Large Star: Buu (High Herald Level)
Potential Solar System: DBZ Gods (Top Herald / Low Transcendent)

DBZ is a good gauge for determining anime characters power in comparison to comics.

[Reply] #40
12-31-2014 02:05 PM
midora solos
Guest

Brainwashing.

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact