Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Saitama vs Beerus and Whis

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #81
11-17-2015 10:21 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

BeyonderGod u fucking dead beat scum wrote: Dipshit, you started the whole argument with “frat boy: a young man who behaves in a boisterous or foolish manner considered typical of some college fraternities” that’s what I’m referring to, than you started ranting about rape like some dumb fuck. You’re so retarded you don’t even know what you’re talking about and you started the argument by calling them boisterous lmfaoooo. So while you have absolutely no proof whatsoever that I said rape is a good thing and twisted my words, I can quote a fuckton of your replies where you openly admitted you have a God complex and is better than everyone, proving your a psycho. Holy shit, I have real evidence your a nutjob while your lying and calling people rapists because your uncle fucked you as a child. Congrats that you live in a complex I guess? Except Bill Gates and Steve Jobs actually have brain cells, something you lack. Why would I make an account on a dead site just to wreck your shit? Your right my parents have money, the emotional trauma where your uncle raped you as a child scare you? Oh you poor thing, no wonder your so touchy about rape, also I feel bad for your parents, I bet their working hard while secretly their scared their child is gonna end up a dead-beat loser (your half way there kiddo). So again, try and “disprove” my shit. Lying and tweaking words doesn’t make you smart it makes you look like a fucking idiot, meanwhile most of the shit you have already posted is flat out psychotic and I think you need to see a specialist

We can keep going on and on, but the fact you can’t admit your a wrong and fucking retarded goes to show that you are a loser, and will never be anything special in life.


>Thinks I care about his butthurt post
>Thinks I care about his life
>Thinks I care about his education

1. I am better than you its not me having a god-complex its me admitting the truth you just hate to admit it lol! I don’t go online being butthurt about people I dont know it seems your ignorance is seriously blinding you.
2. Psycho? Sorry I dont act like you kiddo you know thinking because ima frat boy means I’m better than you noe that’s a GOD-COMPLEX.
3. Never lied smiley You just salty about hearing the truth.
4. Bringing in “Rapist” uncle it reflects you been raped by your uncle please don’t involve your gay life here so leave that in your wannabe suburb home.
5. Calling a complex which millions of people live in of multiple races “ghetto” is ignorant/racist you probably need to reflect on yourself kid because living in the ghetto doesn’t make someone uneducated or poor.
6. Not really if I lacked anything its learning math anything else I am actually high in and since I am in sociology you seem asshurt because I make people like you look retarded even when I dont try to (or even care.)
7. You afraid of signing up because I would know you from a past site lol I mentioned this and no because you are a pussy only pussies use the guest posting method.
8. Thanks for admitting it’s your parents money and not your own since you didn’t state you dont get money from them.
9. Bringing more uncle rape pal do you need to see someone? Seriously it seems you need to tell the police about your child hood.
10. Also not touchy about any subject in all honesty lmao.
11. Actually my parents dont care as long as I support myself lmao I was literally the only male in my family to run a business at a young age but it seems you are again reflecting your real life and trying to puzzle it in mine (which you are the loser here not me lol.)
12. Never lied it seems you are the one in denial and also tweaking? No because people can read your comment and can state you have no evidence you meant “Party animals” and people can read your comment and tell you that you are a retard.


Uh I have admitted time and time again multiple things its just you who cant admit when you are being a puppet.

So!
How about you admit you are a loser? A retard? A have nothing to live for? I mean to you something special is being a frat boy which no one cares hell people look at you guys as immature children with no parent authority I can surely bet you dont have any real people skills JUST by your posts.

Because I will admit.....
I have friend’s and family who helps me daily and I help them back and I gain new people lmao so wrong.

A retard? My grades and especially my teachers can disagree with you smiley but I can only bet your grades/teachers can agree you have mental issues.

Special? I got my websites....im about to have a new job.....i have a lover and oh yeah I find those special in my life vs you getting asshurt online.

#FratBoyGotRapedByHisUncle
#FratBoyParentsThinkLittleOfHim
#FratboyGotRektByBeyonderGodforthe12thtime
#Fratboypussytomakeanaccount
#Fratboyisprobably30withnolife
#Fratboycantstandadmittingheiswrong

smiley Lets keep going as a sociologist student you are making a good experiment aka a puppet that I will enjoy making a clown of.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But that’s overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-17-2015 10:32 AM by God Doom
[Reply] #82
11-17-2015 12:54 PM
Beyonderqueer
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Beyonderpgod wrote: Beyonder got raped by an elephant when he was 3 years old in that ratchet ass neighborhood of his #poorbeyonder sad


The obvious butthurt racist rapist fratfag.


Not the frat guy, although you did get sexually molested by a rihinosaurous one time #beyonderthefaglikesitupthebutt

[Reply] #83
11-17-2015 12:56 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

What’s that, beyonder likes to get to get raped by animals, well that isn’t very patriotic at all, I’m building a wall around you’re house smiley

[Reply] #84
11-17-2015 01:37 PM
Beyonderqueer
Guest

I am sorry beyonder senpai its me Ryan burns.

[Reply] #85
11-17-2015 03:21 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

And I’m gay

[Reply] #86
11-19-2015 09:51 PM
Joined: 05-10-2015
Posts: 26
offline
Sasuke The Last
Sasuke The Last
Wannabe
Rep: 0

Goku - Multi-Galaxy.
Whis - Universal
Beerus - Universal.

Saitama - Moon+ maybe higher. I Don’t know.

Arale > Saitama

Freeza saga > Arale > Saitama

With wank, Saitama is Omnipotent.

With Wank Goku is universal.

with Wank Whis is Multiverse.

STOPTHEWANK


__________________

“In my eyes, there is no difference between wiping away one speck of dust, or two."

[Reply] #87
11-19-2015 09:59 PM
BeyonderFag WTF
Guest

Wow I just skimmed through everything BeyonderFag wrote and all I gotta say is that you’re fucking salty kid. I’m done trying to make you see that you need to see a doctor. You are a psychopathic liar and need to see a specialist. Keep thinking you won kid

[Reply] #88
11-20-2015 07:39 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Sasuke The Last wrote: Goku - Multi-Galaxy.
Whis - Universal
Beerus - Universal.

Saitama - Moon+ maybe higher. I Don’t know.

Arale > Saitama

Freeza saga > Arale > Saitama

With wank, Saitama is Omnipotent.

With Wank Goku is universal.

with Wank Whis is Multiverse.

STOPTHEWANK

No Goku is omnipotent no one else is.

[Reply] #89
11-20-2015 11:21 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Sasuke The Last wrote: Goku - Multi-Galaxy.
Whis - Universal
Beerus - Universal.

Saitama - Moon+ maybe higher. I Don’t know.

Arale > Saitama

Freeza saga > Arale > Saitama

With wank, Saitama is Omnipotent.

With Wank Goku is universal.

with Wank Whis is Multiverse.

STOPTHEWANK

No Goku is omnipotent no one else is.


Timmy there’s no other way for me to tell u this but... godku isn’t into frail white bois

[Reply] #90
11-20-2015 11:25 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

But I know what would cheer u up, voting for me next year is da best medicine for u smiley

[Reply] #91
11-21-2015 04:13 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Sasuke The Last wrote: Goku - Multi-Galaxy.
Whis - Universal
Beerus - Universal.

Saitama - Moon+ maybe higher. I Don’t know.

Arale > Saitama

Freeza saga > Arale > Saitama

With wank, Saitama is Omnipotent.

With Wank Goku is universal.

with Wank Whis is Multiverse.

STOPTHEWANK

No Goku is omnipotent no one else is.


Timmy there’s no other way for me to tell u this but... godku isn’t into frail white bois

how dare you come between me, and my husbando goku! I guess I could say you’re fired.

[Reply] #92
11-21-2015 04:40 PM
Facts
Guest

^Beerus tapped a planet and destroyed half of it wtf are you saying

[Reply] #93
11-21-2015 04:48 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Facts wrote: ^Beerus tapped a planet and destroyed half of it wtf are you saying

who me?

[Reply] #94
11-21-2015 04:55 PM
Facts21
Guest

No not you I messed up^ but who do you think will win?

[Reply] #95
11-21-2015 04:59 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Facts21 wrote: No not you I messed up^ but who do you think will win?

goku’s bunghole

[Reply] #96
11-21-2015 07:38 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Sasuke The Last wrote: Goku - Multi-Galaxy.
Whis - Universal
Beerus - Universal.

Saitama - Moon+ maybe higher. I Don’t know.

Arale > Saitama

Freeza saga > Arale > Saitama

With wank, Saitama is Omnipotent.

With Wank Goku is universal.

with Wank Whis is Multiverse.

STOPTHEWANK

No Goku is omnipotent no one else is.


Timmy there’s no other way for me to tell u this but... godku isn’t into frail white bois

how dare you come between me, and my husbando goku! I guess I could say you’re fired.


Hate to tell u his Timmy, but the only way to come between u guys is building a wall between your house smiley

[Reply] #97
11-22-2015 12:39 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

It doesn’t matter anymore you’re fired.

[Reply] #98
11-22-2015 12:49 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: It doesn’t matter anymore you’re fired.


You’re right Timmy, I doesn’t matter coz there’s already a wall around ur house smiley

[Reply] #99
11-22-2015 01:02 PM
Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy
Guest

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: It doesn’t matter anymore you’re fired.


You’re right Timmy, I doesn’t matter coz there’s already a wall around ur house smiley

nope I’m outside right now and there is no wall so I guess this proves you’re not the real Donald Trump. You’re just a stupid kid messing around on his computer. I’m firing you again, and I’m going to sue you for using the name Donald Trump.

[Reply] #100
11-22-2015 07:42 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

Gay Stupid Ugly DBZ Fanboy wrote: It doesn’t matter anymore you’re fired.


You’re right Timmy, I doesn’t matter coz there’s already a wall around ur house smiley

nope I’m outside right now and there is no wall so I guess this proves you’re not the real Donald Trump. You’re just a stupid kid messing around on his computer. I’m firing you again, and I’m going to sue you for using the name Donald Trump.


Oh really, a lowlife frail white boy like ur claiming to be outside yet ur posing as a dbz fanboy, that pretty much proves u don’t have a social life judging from ur last few post, also don’t forget to vote for me smiley

<< First < Prev 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact