Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Saitama vs Beerus and Whis

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
11-15-2015 09:39 PM
Random facts daily
Guest

Naruto stomps both of them, easily at that //thread

[Reply] #62
11-16-2015 12:08 AM
Woooooow Beyonder lost all credibility
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Yeah ok wrote: .......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man


>Big troll
You mad over facts? Lmao!

>Thinks rape is ok because someone is wild.
>Thinks just because rape happens everywhere else thinks it ok anyway.
>Thinks they have a bigger life
>Thinks they pass their grades without giving head to the head coach.
>Thinks i dont go out to parties
>Thinks people care about going to parties 24/7
>Thinks calling a fictional character my husbands thinks he is winning

How about you actually get to know me before talking shit kid you aren’t on my level in anything lmao.

#RektAgain


Holy shit you’re fucking retarded. In what way was I condoning rape? All I said was that you thinking every frat guy is a rapist is fucking retarded, especially with the neighborhood I bet you live in is disgusting and trashy. I don’t care if you go out to parties or not, but judging by your social skills I highly doubt it and you’re lying to make yourself look cool. So not only have you proven you’re a dipshit in vs debates, but also in the real world. Nice going genius

[Reply] #63
11-16-2015 12:22 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Woooooow Beyonder lost all credibility wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Yeah ok wrote: .......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man


>Big troll
You mad over facts? Lmao!

>Thinks rape is ok because someone is wild.
>Thinks just because rape happens everywhere else thinks it ok anyway.
>Thinks they have a bigger life
>Thinks they pass their grades without giving head to the head coach.
>Thinks i dont go out to parties
>Thinks people care about going to parties 24/7
>Thinks calling a fictional character my husbands thinks he is winning

How about you actually get to know me before talking shit kid you aren’t on my level in anything lmao.

#RektAgain


Holy shit you’re fucking retarded. In what way was I condoning rape? All I said was that you thinking every frat guy is a rapist is fucking retarded, especially with the neighborhood I bet you live in is disgusting and trashy. I don’t care if you go out to parties or not, but judging by your social skills I highly doubt it and you’re lying to make yourself look cool. So not only have you proven you’re a dipshit in vs debates, but also in the real world. Nice going genius


1. “So what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
Being wild doesn’t matter rape is still rape dumbass and you call me a retard? You need to check yourself before you rekt yourself.

2. Fraternity has the highest chances of a male white or black or Asian or Latino of raping females so yes I do think YOU retards do.

3. I live in a complex lmao you mad because your white trash family lives in a trailer park?

4. Dont need to lie like you pal lmao if I wanted to I can do what I like when I want you dont know me pal so I believe you need to get that through your rapist mind.

5. I’ve been proven to be unbeatable sorry you cant read and in real life I can only bet you cant fight so keep talking shit pal behind a screen because in real life you’ll be on life support.

#RektAgain
#GuestApprovesRape
#GuestIsProbablyAPedo

Lmao this is gold keep going my puppet the more you reply it only shows how much control I have over you.

(Watch as he replies '“I can reply because I want to." Or “I can reply because it’s my free will." But watch when he doesn’t know how much of a puppet he is.)


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #64
11-16-2015 12:28 AM
Yo Beyonder stop rekting people
Guest

Yo stop cuttin this middle schooler who seems to be a rapist I mean isnt their a case of racism?? I mean come on now stop owing people like you did this site clearly you are getting fanboys of multiple ages who spreads lies to make you look bad but in real life they are making you look like a messiah lmao.

[Reply] #65
11-16-2015 02:11 AM
Beyonder is a sad little loser
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Woooooow Beyonder lost all credibility wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Yeah ok wrote: .......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man


>Big troll
You mad over facts? Lmao!

>Thinks rape is ok because someone is wild.
>Thinks just because rape happens everywhere else thinks it ok anyway.
>Thinks they have a bigger life
>Thinks they pass their grades without giving head to the head coach.
>Thinks i dont go out to parties
>Thinks people care about going to parties 24/7
>Thinks calling a fictional character my husbands thinks he is winning

How about you actually get to know me before talking shit kid you aren’t on my level in anything lmao.

#RektAgain


Holy shit you’re fucking retarded. In what way was I condoning rape? All I said was that you thinking every frat guy is a rapist is fucking retarded, especially with the neighborhood I bet you live in is disgusting and trashy. I don’t care if you go out to parties or not, but judging by your social skills I highly doubt it and you’re lying to make yourself look cool. So not only have you proven you’re a dipshit in vs debates, but also in the real world. Nice going genius


1. “So what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
Being wild doesn’t matter rape is still rape dumbass and you call me a retard? You need to check yourself before you rekt yourself.

2. Fraternity has the highest chances of a male white or black or Asian or Latino of raping females so yes I do think YOU retards do.

3. I live in a complex lmao you mad because your white trash family lives in a trailer park?

4. Dont need to lie like you pal lmao if I wanted to I can do what I like when I want you dont know me pal so I believe you need to get that through your rapist mind.

5. I’ve been proven to be unbeatable sorry you cant read and in real life I can only bet you cant fight so keep talking shit pal behind a screen because in real life you’ll be on life support.

#RektAgain
#GuestApprovesRape
#GuestIsProbablyAPedo

Lmao this is gold keep going my puppet the more you reply it only shows how much control I have over you.

(Watch as he replies '“I can reply because I want to." Or “I can reply because it’s my free will." But watch when he doesn’t know how much of a puppet he is.)


...So you’ve proven that your both psychotic and an idiot, when I say “the guys are wild asf” I mean as party animals dipshit, not rape. Holy shit you’re losing this “argument” that we’re having and I’m not even trying. You live in a complex? Oh you poor thing, I live in the suburbs kid. You know I feel bad for the actual rape victims and people who have to suffer through that, because you’re ranting about rape like a 12-year old child, no one takes you seriously. Rape is obviously a bad thing but when you keep shouting about it when no one but YOU brings it up makes you look like you’re trying too hard. Life support, the guy who lives in a ghetto ass neighborhood (u expect me to believe your bs after you’ve proven time and time that you constantly lie to act tough and look cool) is telling me I need life support. Kid, I have more money stored in my bank account than what you’ll make in a lifetime, quit the tough guy act its getting old. Oh let me guess what your next comeback is “B-but.....You a pro-rapist DERPPPPPP” calling people rapists GTFO

We can go on and on, but you can actually concede and admit your a dipshit that should better than to pick fights with other people

[Reply] #66
11-16-2015 02:13 AM
BeyonderGod is a scumbag
Guest

Yo Beyonder stop rekting people wrote: Yo stop cuttin this middle schooler who seems to be a rapist I mean isnt their a case of racism?? I mean come on now stop owing people like you did this site clearly you are getting fanboys of multiple ages who spreads lies to make you look bad but in real life they are making you look like a messiah lmao.



Lmao Beyonder your such a fucking loser. Calling yourself a messiah further proves your a psychopath

[Reply] #67
11-16-2015 09:27 AM
Random facts daily
Guest

Some of you take fictional battles between borderline homoerotic fictional characters way too seriously...

[Reply] #68
11-16-2015 01:19 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

BeyonderGod is a scumbag wrote:

Yo Beyonder stop rekting people wrote: Yo stop cuttin this middle schooler who seems to be a rapist I mean isnt their a case of racism?? I mean come on now stop owing people like you did this site clearly you are getting fanboys of multiple ages who spreads lies to make you look bad but in real life they are making you look like a messiah lmao.



Lmao Beyonder your such a fucking loser. Calling yourself a messiah further proves your a psychopath


>Different Ips

Clearly you are upset that people agree with me but it alright Fagfratboy go rape some girl since you cant get any.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #69
11-16-2015 01:19 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Random facts daily wrote: Fictional Battle Omniverse stomps all of the other sites....


Fixed


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #70
11-16-2015 01:30 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Beyonder is a sad little loser wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Woooooow Beyonder lost all credibility wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Yeah ok wrote: .......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man


>Big troll
You mad over facts? Lmao!

>Thinks rape is ok because someone is wild.
>Thinks just because rape happens everywhere else thinks it ok anyway.
>Thinks they have a bigger life
>Thinks they pass their grades without giving head to the head coach.
>Thinks i dont go out to parties
>Thinks people care about going to parties 24/7
>Thinks calling a fictional character my husbands thinks he is winning

How about you actually get to know me before talking shit kid you aren’t on my level in anything lmao.

#RektAgain


Holy shit you’re fucking retarded. In what way was I condoning rape? All I said was that you thinking every frat guy is a rapist is fucking retarded, especially with the neighborhood I bet you live in is disgusting and trashy. I don’t care if you go out to parties or not, but judging by your social skills I highly doubt it and you’re lying to make yourself look cool. So not only have you proven you’re a dipshit in vs debates, but also in the real world. Nice going genius


1. “So what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
Being wild doesn’t matter rape is still rape dumbass and you call me a retard? You need to check yourself before you rekt yourself.

2. Fraternity has the highest chances of a male white or black or Asian or Latino of raping females so yes I do think YOU retards do.

3. I live in a complex lmao you mad because your white trash family lives in a trailer park?

4. Dont need to lie like you pal lmao if I wanted to I can do what I like when I want you dont know me pal so I believe you need to get that through your rapist mind.

5. I’ve been proven to be unbeatable sorry you cant read and in real life I can only bet you cant fight so keep talking shit pal behind a screen because in real life you’ll be on life support.

#RektAgain
#GuestApprovesRape
#GuestIsProbablyAPedo

Lmao this is gold keep going my puppet the more you reply it only shows how much control I have over you.

(Watch as he replies '“I can reply because I want to." Or “I can reply because it’s my free will." But watch when he doesn’t know how much of a puppet he is.)


...So you’ve proven that your both psychotic and an idiot, when I say “the guys are wild asf” I mean as party animals dipshit, not rape. Holy shit you’re losing this “argument” that we’re having and I’m not even trying. You live in a complex? Oh you poor thing, I live in the suburbs kid. You know I feel bad for the actual rape victims and people who have to suffer through that, because you’re ranting about rape like a 12-year old child, no one takes you seriously. Rape is obviously a bad thing but when you keep shouting about it when no one but YOU brings it up makes you look like you’re trying too hard. Life support, the guy who lives in a ghetto ass neighborhood (u expect me to believe your bs after you’ve proven time and time that you constantly lie to act tough and look cool) is telling me I need life support. Kid, I have more money stored in my bank account than what you’ll make in a lifetime, quit the tough guy act its getting old. Oh let me guess what your next comeback is “B-but.....You a pro-rapist DERPPPPPP” calling people rapists GTFO

We can go on and on, but you can actually concede and admit your a dipshit that should better than to pick fights with other people


>psychotic
Says the guy who thinks rape is alright if someone is wild.
>Idiot
Says the guy I debunked with his own statement.

No you didn’t mean anything about “Party animals” stop making bullshit excuses lmao.


1. Never lost this argument clearly YOU did and all I had to do is quote your retardation xD no diff right now.

2. Suburbs are home to white trash because in complexs you have people to hang out with even markplier and OTHER famous people have lived in such areas that doesn’t make you special kid it makes you look like a “Wannabe” cool kid.

3. You take me seriously to keep replying like my puppet it seems you are being a hypocrite because people can read your little comments about someone being wild lmao being a party animal doesn’t mean shit that’s you being upset because I showed how dumb you are.

4. No one is trying hard because I’m not the pansy who keeps lying about shit people dont care about LMAO how does it feel to know people who HAVENT passed high school but became successful hell BILL gates or STEVE jobs are the perfect example they will be laughing at you right now on how much of a bitch you are xD I seriously chilled you just a butthurt faggot who afraid to make an account.

5. Racist confirmed! Ghetto? And the suburbs is any better lmao K.

6. Funny you think you have money when its your parents smiley haha.

7. Tough guy? K lets be straight here which we know you ain’t straight but lets be honest you wont try to find me to fight me so shut your Nancy ass up (if you in college like you said you would know what Nancy means)

8. You are a rapist lmao you admitted you accept such a thing and then try to make a excuse

Now my puppet I will wait for you to reply with more of your emotions because I need more entertainment from a bitch boi since you and this site is a joke lmao.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #71
11-16-2015 01:39 PM
Fratboy got owned
Guest

Pal you must be a whole class of retardation lmao

You people keep dickriding BeyonderGod seriously you all talk about him like he is a religion and that’s just sad how about you stop acting like a tough guy and mind your own business bevause

U haven’t had an account.
You haven’t once prove beyondergod is a liar or anything you stated because I hear is hypocrisy.

>I am in a fraternity
>I party everyday
>I live in the suburbs
>I have money
>You live in the ghetto so you poor/retarded

When Beyondergod hasn’t once mentioned anything like this seriously grow the fuk up pal you look like a total stereotypical white boy who WISH he had the fame this guy has.

He is hated over DBZ debates
WOW WHO GIVES A FUCKIN SHIT!! ITS A FICTIONAL DEBATE you are the only fuccboi who taking this to heart talking shit you dont know seriously man you look like a clown eight now.

He stated rape is because of partying since you cant spel

ďSo what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
^
You just implied just because they are a party animal MUST mean rape is either ok or an excuse like gtfo.

Then you stated he lies? MY DUDE SHOW US YOUR DEGREE!!!
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE!
SHOW US YOUR MONEY!

Because that shit doesn’t even matter its the internet not a real life event.


@MVC Forumotion
Stop reply to this ignorant white racist trailer scum all he is doing is getting more butthurt the guy clearly has “Mommy and Daddy” issues mentally.

[Reply] #72
11-16-2015 01:47 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

#NooneCaresAboutYourRealife
#YouGuysPraiseMeLikeAMessiah


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #73
11-16-2015 04:53 PM
wat
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

wat wrote:

SinValentinex wrote: Saitama isn’t beating Whiz nor beerus.
The anime/ manga is honestly a action comedy defeating enemys with 1 punch should of been common sense, him taking more than 1 punch would ruin the whole purpose saitama is already at his Peak potential in the Anime and has Already accomplished his goal
There actually may never be a life threatening fight in opm towards saitama but going off him defeating enemys with1 punch is in the anime Opm he couldn’t do thar shit to goku or whiz nor beerus.
Think about it, He uses his fist damn near all the time even if he punches holes through nearly everything the impact should create at least a environmental effect splitting or crushing the ground if he was so called stronger than whiz & beerus combined.



you clearly aren’t up to date with OPM

come back when you are and you might have your opinion validated


Opinion? LMAO!!
Opinions: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

His opinion isnt fact so only scans/official sources are facts.



that’s why his opinion isn’t valid...

[Reply] #74
11-16-2015 07:39 PM
Beyonderpgod
Guest

Beyonder got raped by an elephant when he was 3 years old in that ratchet ass neighborhood of his #poorbeyonder sad

[Reply] #75
11-16-2015 07:48 PM
Lmaoooo FAKE
Guest

Fratboy got owned wrote: Pal you must be a whole class of retardation lmao

You people keep dickriding BeyonderGod seriously you all talk about him like he is a religion and that’s just sad how about you stop acting like a tough guy and mind your own business bevause

U haven’t had an account.
You haven’t once prove beyondergod is a liar or anything you stated because I hear is hypocrisy.

>I am in a fraternity
>I party everyday
>I live in the suburbs
>I have money
>You live in the ghetto so you poor/retarded

When Beyondergod hasn’t once mentioned anything like this seriously grow the fuk up pal you look like a total stereotypical white boy who WISH he had the fame this guy has.

He is hated over DBZ debates
WOW WHO GIVES A FUCKIN SHIT!! ITS A FICTIONAL DEBATE you are the only fuccboi who taking this to heart talking shit you dont know seriously man you look like a clown eight now.

He stated rape is because of partying since you cant spel

ďSo what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
^
You just implied just because they are a party animal MUST mean rape is either ok or an excuse like gtfo.

Then you stated he lies? MY DUDE SHOW US YOUR DEGREE!!!
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE!
SHOW US YOUR MONEY!

Because that shit doesn’t even matter its the internet not a real life event.


@MVC Forumotion
Stop reply to this ignorant white racist trailer scum all he is doing is getting more butthurt the guy clearly has “Mommy and Daddy” issues mentally.


Lmaoooooo yo this white boi sucking beyonder 's cock, give it up you little ratcheted shithead you’re little white ass got exposed and beyonder God is a ratchet faggot, deal with it pussy

[Reply] #76
11-16-2015 08:25 PM
BeyonderGod u fucking dead beat scum
Guest

Fratboy got owned wrote: Pal you must be a whole class of retardation lmao

You people keep dickriding BeyonderGod seriously you all talk about him like he is a religion and that’s just sad how about you stop acting like a tough guy and mind your own business bevause

U haven’t had an account.
You haven’t once prove beyondergod is a liar or anything you stated because I hear is hypocrisy.

>I am in a fraternity
>I party everyday
>I live in the suburbs
>I have money
>You live in the ghetto so you poor/retarded

When Beyondergod hasn’t once mentioned anything like this seriously grow the fuk up pal you look like a total stereotypical white boy who WISH he had the fame this guy has.

He is hated over DBZ debates
WOW WHO GIVES A FUCKIN SHIT!! ITS A FICTIONAL DEBATE you are the only fuccboi who taking this to heart talking shit you dont know seriously man you look like a clown eight now.

He stated rape is because of partying since you cant spel

ďSo what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
^
You just implied just because they are a party animal MUST mean rape is either ok or an excuse like gtfo.

Then you stated he lies? MY DUDE SHOW US YOUR DEGREE!!!
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE!
SHOW US YOUR MONEY!

Because that shit doesn’t even matter its the internet not a real life event.


@MVC Forumotion
Stop reply to this ignorant white racist trailer scum all he is doing is getting more butthurt the guy clearly has “Mommy and Daddy” issues mentally.


Dipshit, you started the whole argument with “frat boy: a young man who behaves in a boisterous or foolish manner considered typical of some college fraternities” that’s what I’m referring to, than you started ranting about rape like some dumb fuck. You’re so retarded you don’t even know what you’re talking about and you started the argument by calling them boisterous lmfaoooo. So while you have absolutely no proof whatsoever that I said rape is a good thing and twisted my words, I can quote a fuckton of your replies where you openly admitted you have a God complex and is better than everyone, proving your a psycho. Holy shit, I have real evidence your a nutjob while your lying and calling people rapists because your uncle fucked you as a child. Congrats that you live in a complex I guess? Except Bill Gates and Steve Jobs actually have brain cells, something you lack. Why would I make an account on a dead site just to wreck your shit? Your right my parents have money, the emotional trauma where your uncle raped you as a child scare you? Oh you poor thing, no wonder your so touchy about rape, also I feel bad for your parents, I bet their working hard while secretly their scared their child is gonna end up a dead-beat loser (your half way there kiddo). So again, try and “disprove” my shit. Lying and tweaking words doesn’t make you smart it makes you look like a fucking idiot, meanwhile most of the shit you have already posted is flat out psychotic and I think you need to see a specialist

We can keep going on and on, but the fact you can’t admit your a wrong and fucking retarded goes to show that you are a loser, and will never be anything special in life.

[Reply] #77
11-16-2015 08:31 PM
Trump 2016
Guest

Once Trump wins the 2016 election the first thing he’ll do is ban beyonder’so troll website, then have him arrested, and then Ihe’ll officially make every Monday “Goku solos” day smiley

[Reply] #78
11-16-2015 08:35 PM
Random facts daily
Guest

No I’m pretty sure Naruto would one shot these these faggots, easily too. P.s. Trump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hillary

[Reply] #79
11-17-2015 10:04 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Beyonderpgod wrote: Beyonder got raped by an elephant when he was 3 years old in that ratchet ass neighborhood of his #poorbeyonder sad


The obvious butthurt racist rapist fratfag.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #80
11-17-2015 10:06 AM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Lmaoooo FAKE wrote:

Fratboy got owned wrote: Pal you must be a whole class of retardation lmao

You people keep dickriding BeyonderGod seriously you all talk about him like he is a religion and that’s just sad how about you stop acting like a tough guy and mind your own business bevause

U haven’t had an account.
You haven’t once prove beyondergod is a liar or anything you stated because I hear is hypocrisy.

>I am in a fraternity
>I party everyday
>I live in the suburbs
>I have money
>You live in the ghetto so you poor/retarded

When Beyondergod hasn’t once mentioned anything like this seriously grow the fuk up pal you look like a total stereotypical white boy who WISH he had the fame this guy has.

He is hated over DBZ debates
WOW WHO GIVES A FUCKIN SHIT!! ITS A FICTIONAL DEBATE you are the only fuccboi who taking this to heart talking shit you dont know seriously man you look like a clown eight now.

He stated rape is because of partying since you cant spel

&#147;So what if some of the guys are wild asf?"
^
You just implied just because they are a party animal MUST mean rape is either ok or an excuse like gtfo.

Then you stated he lies? MY DUDE SHOW US YOUR DEGREE!!!
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE!
SHOW US YOUR MONEY!

Because that shit doesn’t even matter its the internet not a real life event.


@MVC Forumotion
Stop reply to this ignorant white racist trailer scum all he is doing is getting more butthurt the guy clearly has “Mommy and Daddy” issues mentally.


Lmaoooooo yo this white boi sucking beyonder 's cock, give it up you little ratcheted shithead you’re little white ass got exposed and beyonder God is a ratchet faggot, deal with it pussy


Lmao using ratchet wrong!
Faggot? Yet I dont start useless arguments (even when you were losing the moment you mentioned school). Nor do I hide behind a “Guest” posting lol plus I’m not a bag of cigarettes.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-17-2015 10:22 AM by God Doom

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact