Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Saitama vs Beerus and Whis

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
11-15-2015 01:58 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

oink wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

quack wrote:
So this is why people praise you and call you a God on every battle forum....


Edit*

smiley Don’t speak BS lets be honest and serious here.
CV: Banned for cursing at a troll aka Pern.
AV: Banned for telling the staff about trolls (LOL!)
KMC: DBZtards been put in place by me and the staff.
SB: Staff couldn’t handle the power of my free will.
NF: OBD sucks period lmao!
VB: Same for NF/OBD.
Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me a in a debate why? because i have common sense and i use actual logic not BS wanking how about haters like you just stop riding on my dick and get a life.



You’re fucking delusional lmao. “Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me in a debate” bitch you were laughed out of those sites and still laughed at to this day


>States im delusional
Not really
>Calls me a bitch
Sorry I dont post as a guest poster.
>Laughed out
Not really users who I caused to be butthurt and the ones who lost to me begged for me to be removed since they couldn’t beat me.
>still laughed at to this day
Yet they the ones who join my site....who like my pages....who comes in my groups lol sure dumbass think what you want.

#DebunkedYetAgain


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-15-2015 03:26 PM by God Doom
[Reply] #42
11-15-2015 03:04 PM
Kevin thinks BeyonderFag is a Dork
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

oink wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

quack wrote:
So this is why people praise you and call you a God on every battle forum....


Edit*

smiley Don’t speak BS lets be honest and serious here.
CV: Banned for cursing at a troll aka Pern.
AV: Banned for telling the staff about trolls (LOL!)
KMC: DBZtards been put in place by me and the staff.
SB: Staff couldn’t handle the power of my free will.
NF: OBD sucks period lmao!
VB: Same for NF/OBD.
Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me a in a debate why? because i have common sense and i use actual logic not BS wanking how about haters like you just stop riding on my dick and get a life.



You’re fucking delusional lmao. “Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me in a debate” bitch you were laughed out of those sites and still laughed at to this day


>States in delusional
Not really
>Calls me a bitch
Sorry I dont post as a guest poster.
>Laughed out
Not really users who I caused to be butthurt and the ones who lost to me begged for me to be removed since they couldn’t beat me.
>still laughed at to this day
Yet they the ones who join my site....who like my pages....who comes in my groups lol sure dumbass think what you want.

#DebunkedYetAgain


Yeah ok creating fake accounts and liking your posts doesn’t count. You’re buddies who feel bad for you and create accounts just to make you feel better don’t count either. People think you’re retarded and hate your ass. You’re a troll that no one likes and you take this fun little hobby waaaaaaaaay too seriously and ruin it for everyone.

Also since everyone knows you’re a horrendous Nardo fag I’m about to tell you the truth but your too stupid and anal to accept it, either Goku or Seiya or Saitama murders your precious Narutoverse for the lulz and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it fag

[Reply] #43
11-15-2015 03:32 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Kevin thinks BeyonderFag is a Dork wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

oink wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

quack wrote:
So this is why people praise you and call you a God on every battle forum....


Edit*

smiley Don’t speak BS lets be honest and serious here.
CV: Banned for cursing at a troll aka Pern.
AV: Banned for telling the staff about trolls (LOL!)
KMC: DBZtards been put in place by me and the staff.
SB: Staff couldn’t handle the power of my free will.
NF: OBD sucks period lmao!
VB: Same for NF/OBD.
Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me a in a debate why? because i have common sense and i use actual logic not BS wanking how about haters like you just stop riding on my dick and get a life.



You’re fucking delusional lmao. “Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me in a debate” bitch you were laughed out of those sites and still laughed at to this day


>States in delusional
Not really
>Calls me a bitch
Sorry I dont post as a guest poster.
>Laughed out
Not really users who I caused to be butthurt and the ones who lost to me begged for me to be removed since they couldn’t beat me.
>still laughed at to this day
Yet they the ones who join my site....who like my pages....who comes in my groups lol sure dumbass think what you want.

#DebunkedYetAgain


Yeah ok creating fake accounts and liking your posts doesn’t count. You’re buddies who feel bad for you and create accounts just to make you feel better don’t count either. People think you’re retarded and hate your ass. You’re a troll that no one likes and you take this fun little hobby waaaaaaaaay too seriously and ruin it for everyone.

Also since everyone knows you’re a horrendous Nardo fag I’m about to tell you the truth but your too stupid and anal to accept it, either Goku or Seiya or Saitama murders your precious Narutoverse for the lulz and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it fag


1. Never did so nor have my friends.
2. Your grammar sucks badly.
3. Retarded? yet i am praised by hundreds if not even thousands of users lol.
4. Being hated makes me famous every single day just knowing people hate to admit to wanting to be on my level of knowledge.
5. Troll? not really but you? yes thats a troll lol.
6. Hobbies or not you cant tell a crip to not be serious over drugs since thats a hobby.
7. never stated i took it seriously but if retards like you are involved then its a time where you need to be put in place like right now lol by me.
8. Nardo fag? states the one riding on Fagoku as fagoku feats doesnt comes close to naruto feats and who doesnt known Saitama > Naruto Kid/Pre-War Naruto but naruto who tanked a multi-moon attacks thats a debate kiddo and Saints stomps DBZ,Naruto, and One punch man all at one time lol and i can tell the truth when i see facts and not retards like you who are anal hurt about the truth being stated XD

>Calls me a fag
1. Still havent made an account
2. Makes a guest name with the word faggot 24/7

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you are in the closet very deep lol.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-15-2015 03:34 PM by God Doom
[Reply] #44
11-15-2015 04:22 PM
Joined: 09-23-2014
Posts: 615
offline
Almighty Uchiha
Almighty Uchiha
Regular
Rep: 12

And this still isn’t in casual because...?


__________________

I’ve killed a man today. Twice.

[Reply] #45
11-15-2015 04:26 PM
BeyonderGod is a fucking joke
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Kevin thinks BeyonderFag is a Dork wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

oink wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

quack wrote:
So this is why people praise you and call you a God on every battle forum....


Edit*

smiley Don’t speak BS lets be honest and serious here.
CV: Banned for cursing at a troll aka Pern.
AV: Banned for telling the staff about trolls (LOL!)
KMC: DBZtards been put in place by me and the staff.
SB: Staff couldn’t handle the power of my free will.
NF: OBD sucks period lmao!
VB: Same for NF/OBD.
Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me a in a debate why? because i have common sense and i use actual logic not BS wanking how about haters like you just stop riding on my dick and get a life.



You’re fucking delusional lmao. “Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me in a debate” bitch you were laughed out of those sites and still laughed at to this day


>States in delusional
Not really
>Calls me a bitch
Sorry I dont post as a guest poster.
>Laughed out
Not really users who I caused to be butthurt and the ones who lost to me begged for me to be removed since they couldn’t beat me.
>still laughed at to this day
Yet they the ones who join my site....who like my pages....who comes in my groups lol sure dumbass think what you want.

#DebunkedYetAgain


Yeah ok creating fake accounts and liking your posts doesn’t count. You’re buddies who feel bad for you and create accounts just to make you feel better don’t count either. People think you’re retarded and hate your ass. You’re a troll that no one likes and you take this fun little hobby waaaaaaaaay too seriously and ruin it for everyone.

Also since everyone knows you’re a horrendous Nardo fag I’m about to tell you the truth but your too stupid and anal to accept it, either Goku or Seiya or Saitama murders your precious Narutoverse for the lulz and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it fag


1. Never did so nor have my friends.
2. Your grammar sucks badly.
3. Retarded? yet i am praised by hundreds if not even thousands of users lol.
4. Being hated makes me famous every single day just knowing people hate to admit to wanting to be on my level of knowledge.
5. Troll? not really but you? yes thats a troll lol.
6. Hobbies or not you cant tell a crip to not be serious over drugs since thats a hobby.
7. never stated i took it seriously but if retards like you are involved then its a time where you need to be put in place like right now lol by me.
8. Nardo fag? states the one riding on Fagoku as fagoku feats doesnt comes close to naruto feats and who doesnt known Saitama > Naruto Kid/Pre-War Naruto but naruto who tanked a multi-moon attacks thats a debate kiddo and Saints stomps DBZ,Naruto, and One punch man all at one time lol and i can tell the truth when i see facts and not retards like you who are anal hurt about the truth being stated XD

>Calls me a fag
1. Still havent made an account
2. Makes a guest name with the word faggot 24/7

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you are in the closet very deep lol.



Ok
1. You’re a fucking loser and a scumbag
2. What’s wrong with my grammar? Kid, your community college level grammar sucks ass. Hell judging by the way you type I think you might be middle school. "...its a time where you need to be put in place like right now lol by me” real nice grammar there kid
3. Goku’s feats are flat out better than anything a Nardo character has ever shown, you’re fucking delusional if you think otherwise. Butthurt Goku, Saitama and Seiya still stomp the Narutoverse with zero effort? Wanna cry over the fact that no one likes you in real life and people hate you even more on the Internet?

I could go on but you’re probably contemplating what to do with your miserable life right now, so I’ll leave you alone for now
4

[Reply] #46
11-15-2015 04:35 PM
BeyonderGod is a fucking joke
Guest

Oh, and one more thing. If you think being hated by thousands of people is a good thing because it makes you “famous," than you’re a fucking psychopath.

Now I got to meet up with a couple of friends and head to a frat party later, while I’m out and having fun you’ll be staying home fapping off to your precious Nardo and Beyonder. Can’t believe I’m wasting my time to show a middle schooler that he’s fucking retarded.

[Reply] #47
11-15-2015 05:56 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

BeyonderGod is a fucking joke wrote: Oh, and one more thing. If you think being hated by thousands of people is a good thing because it makes you “famous," than you’re a fucking psychopath.

Now I got to meet up with a couple of friends and head to a frat party later, while I’m out and having fun you’ll be staying home fapping off to your precious Nardo and Beyonder. Can’t believe I’m wasting my time to show a middle schooler that he’s fucking retarded.


>Thinks its being a psyhopath
Being hated=fame

1. You dont have any friends so stating a lie is hilarious.
2. I have more friends on my phone than you have in your middle school.
3. Why would i need frap myself when my girlfriend can do it for me?
4. Says the middle schooler acting like he is in college lmao!! frat partys are for those who wont have a life in a few years.

LMAO! if i’m retarded why havent anyone beaten me in debate????
Why havent you created a account? oh because you scared i might recognize you from the past and afraid i would rekt you again XD


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #48
11-15-2015 05:58 PM
ha hah
Guest

wow, look at the salt above me

[Reply] #49
11-15-2015 06:04 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

BeyonderGod is a fucking joke wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

Kevin thinks BeyonderFag is a Dork wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

oink wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

quack wrote:
So this is why people praise you and call you a God on every battle forum....


Edit*

smiley Don’t speak BS lets be honest and serious here.
CV: Banned for cursing at a troll aka Pern.
AV: Banned for telling the staff about trolls (LOL!)
KMC: DBZtards been put in place by me and the staff.
SB: Staff couldn’t handle the power of my free will.
NF: OBD sucks period lmao!
VB: Same for NF/OBD.
Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me a in a debate why? because i have common sense and i use actual logic not BS wanking how about haters like you just stop riding on my dick and get a life.



You’re fucking delusional lmao. “Noone on those sites have debunked/beaten me in a debate” bitch you were laughed out of those sites and still laughed at to this day


>States in delusional
Not really
>Calls me a bitch
Sorry I dont post as a guest poster.
>Laughed out
Not really users who I caused to be butthurt and the ones who lost to me begged for me to be removed since they couldn’t beat me.
>still laughed at to this day
Yet they the ones who join my site....who like my pages....who comes in my groups lol sure dumbass think what you want.

#DebunkedYetAgain


Yeah ok creating fake accounts and liking your posts doesn’t count. You’re buddies who feel bad for you and create accounts just to make you feel better don’t count either. People think you’re retarded and hate your ass. You’re a troll that no one likes and you take this fun little hobby waaaaaaaaay too seriously and ruin it for everyone.

Also since everyone knows you’re a horrendous Nardo fag I’m about to tell you the truth but your too stupid and anal to accept it, either Goku or Seiya or Saitama murders your precious Narutoverse for the lulz and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it fag


1. Never did so nor have my friends.
2. Your grammar sucks badly.
3. Retarded? yet i am praised by hundreds if not even thousands of users lol.
4. Being hated makes me famous every single day just knowing people hate to admit to wanting to be on my level of knowledge.
5. Troll? not really but you? yes thats a troll lol.
6. Hobbies or not you cant tell a crip to not be serious over drugs since thats a hobby.
7. never stated i took it seriously but if retards like you are involved then its a time where you need to be put in place like right now lol by me.
8. Nardo fag? states the one riding on Fagoku as fagoku feats doesnt comes close to naruto feats and who doesnt known Saitama > Naruto Kid/Pre-War Naruto but naruto who tanked a multi-moon attacks thats a debate kiddo and Saints stomps DBZ,Naruto, and One punch man all at one time lol and i can tell the truth when i see facts and not retards like you who are anal hurt about the truth being stated XD

>Calls me a fag
1. Still havent made an account
2. Makes a guest name with the word faggot 24/7

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you are in the closet very deep lol.



Ok
1. You’re a fucking loser and a scumbag
2. What’s wrong with my grammar? Kid, your community college level grammar sucks ass. Hell judging by the way you type I think you might be middle school. "...its a time where you need to be put in place like right now lol by me” real nice grammar there kid
3. Goku’s feats are flat out better than anything a Nardo character has ever shown, you’re fucking delusional if you think otherwise. Butthurt Goku, Saitama and Seiya still stomp the Narutoverse with zero effort? Wanna cry over the fact that no one likes you in real life and people hate you even more on the Internet?

I could go on but you’re probably contemplating what to do with your miserable life right now, so I’ll leave you alone for now
4


1. No really that’s your delusional version of me lmao.
2. That isn’t middle school grammar because im not typing NOR spelling like you are and i can bet you’re in middle school right now just for mentioning such a thing.
3. Goku hasnt even busted a moon nor meteorite lmao his feats aint shit pal. Naruto busted nearly what 6 meteorites and survived multiple attacks that were moon level goku got one shotted by lesser beings with less attack potency also Satiama > Saints > Naruto > Goku you mad fuckboi? lmao

Wanna cry over the fact that no one likes you in real life and people hate you even more on the Internet?


>Thinks i care about people liking me.

If people hated me more in real life then why do i have friends....why do people like to talk with me? it seems your delusional opinion means anything here lmao.

I could go on but you’re probably contemplating what to do with your miserable life right now, so I’ll leave you alone for now.


>He thinks i would care about his retarded opinion
>Thinks my life is miserable when my sites cause more than his life+family.

LMAO!

This is the guest right now because i caused him butthurt.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-15-2015 06:06 PM by God Doom
[Reply] #50
11-15-2015 06:05 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

ha hah wrote: wow, look at the salt above me


Yeah the salt from a lonely old guest poster.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #51
11-15-2015 06:07 PM
GTFO kid
Guest

MVC Forumotion wrote:

BeyonderGod is a fucking joke wrote: Oh, and one more thing. If you think being hated by thousands of people is a good thing because it makes you “famous," than you’re a fucking psychopath.

Now I got to meet up with a couple of friends and head to a frat party later, while I’m out and having fun you’ll be staying home fapping off to your precious Nardo and Beyonder. Can’t believe I’m wasting my time to show a middle schooler that he’s fucking retarded.


>Thinks its being a psyhopath
Being hated=fame

1. You dont have any friends so stating a lie is hilarious.
2. I have more friends on my phone than you have in your middle school.
3. Why would i need frap myself when my girlfriend can do it for me?
4. Says the middle schooler acting like he is in college lmao!! frat partys are for those who wont have a life in a few years.

LMAO! if i’m retarded why havent anyone beaten me in debate????
Why havent you created a account? oh because you scared i might recognize you from the past and afraid i would rekt you again XD


The fact you’re pretending to have a girlfriend and talking shit about frats goes to show that you are a loser, especially when frats are heavily involved with philanthropy, but I bet you don’t even know what that word means since you’re in middle school, kid.

Maybe in your eyes no one has “beaten” you, but to everyone normal debating with you is like arguing with a brick wall. You’re a joke kid, maybe if you didn’t troll people would take you a little more seriously

[Reply] #52
11-15-2015 06:11 PM
BeyonderGod Rekt that guest poster
Guest

BeyonderGod havent you rekt enough people? leave the middle schoolers alone they dont have the same IQ as you man.

You rekt Animevice
You rekt MVC
You rekt CV
You rekt SB
You rekt KMC

like dude just fuckin stopped.

[Reply] #53
11-15-2015 06:16 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

GTFO kid wrote:

MVC Forumotion wrote:

BeyonderGod is a fucking joke wrote: Oh, and one more thing. If you think being hated by thousands of people is a good thing because it makes you “famous," than you’re a fucking psychopath.

Now I got to meet up with a couple of friends and head to a frat party later, while I’m out and having fun you’ll be staying home fapping off to your precious Nardo and Beyonder. Can’t believe I’m wasting my time to show a middle schooler that he’s fucking retarded.


>Thinks its being a psyhopath
Being hated=fame

1. You dont have any friends so stating a lie is hilarious.
2. I have more friends on my phone than you have in your middle school.
3. Why would i need frap myself when my girlfriend can do it for me?
4. Says the middle schooler acting like he is in college lmao!! frat partys are for those who wont have a life in a few years.

LMAO! if i’m retarded why havent anyone beaten me in debate????
Why havent you created a account? oh because you scared i might recognize you from the past and afraid i would rekt you again XD


The fact you’re pretending to have a girlfriend and talking shit about frats goes to show that you are a loser, especially when frats are heavily involved with philanthropy, but I bet you don’t even know what that word means since you’re in middle school, kid.

Maybe in your eyes no one has “beaten” you, but to everyone normal debating with you is like arguing with a brick wall. You’re a joke kid, maybe if you didn’t troll people would take you a little more seriously


>Thinks his opinion means jack shit to me.
>Doesnt know my girlfriend
>Thinks that they arent losers.
>frats are heavily involved with dick sucking not philanthropy aka love for humanity
>Thinks he is in college but has a IQ of a middle schooler

1. Multiple people have agreed and proved i am undefeated.
2. Normal people more like anal hurt little kids.
3. Arguing with me is like arguing with someone with logic actually.
4. Im a joke yet you are taking your time to talk shit over the internet? K kid lmao.
5. People do take me seriously it seems people dont take you seriously because right now you are showing how much of a butthurt troll you are so before talking shit maybe you should graduate middle school.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #54
11-15-2015 06:22 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Many terms for Fratboys

frat boy
nounNorth Americaninformal
plural noun: frat boys

A young man who behaves in a boisterous or foolish manner considered typical of members of some college fraternities.

bois·ter·ous
boist(&#601winkr&#601;s/
adjective
adjective: boisterous
(of a person, event, or behavior) noisy, energetic, and cheerful; rowdy.

LMAO.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-15-2015 06:23 PM by God Doom
[Reply] #55
11-15-2015 06:26 PM
wat
Guest

SinValentinex wrote: Saitama isn’t beating Whiz nor beerus.
The anime/ manga is honestly a action comedy defeating enemys with 1 punch should of been common sense, him taking more than 1 punch would ruin the whole purpose saitama is already at his Peak potential in the Anime and has Already accomplished his goal
There actually may never be a life threatening fight in opm towards saitama but going off him defeating enemys with1 punch is in the anime Opm he couldn’t do thar shit to goku or whiz nor beerus.
Think about it, He uses his fist damn near all the time even if he punches holes through nearly everything the impact should create at least a environmental effect splitting or crushing the ground if he was so called stronger than whiz & beerus combined.



you clearly aren’t up to date with OPM

come back when you are and you might have your opinion validated

[Reply] #56
11-15-2015 06:28 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Frat boy facts..........
Fraternity men have a higher risk for committing sexual assault. Research has shown that fraternity men are at greater risk for committing sexual assault due to their alcohol consumption, sexual outlook and group attitudes toward women. Although fraternity members also have a higher risk for committing rape than other college men, most of them don’t rape.

Hazing is seen in all types of fraternities and sororities. Historically, white fraternities are known for using alcohol in hazing rituals and black fraternities typically use physical violence. Both forms of hazing are extremely dangerous and have taken the lives of new members every year. Although many white and black fraternities have adopted a zero tolerance for hazing, it continues to happen in many chapters across the nation.

Research suggests that fraternity house environments contribute to the problem of rape. Fraternities' group norms and attitudes toward women and sex have led to this rape culture environment. According to research from the journal Sex Roles, individual fraternity men are more likely to display objectifying images of women in their rooms, have supportive attitudes about rape and believe women want to engage in rough sexual acts even if they act disinterested.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #57
11-15-2015 06:30 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

wat wrote:

SinValentinex wrote: Saitama isn’t beating Whiz nor beerus.
The anime/ manga is honestly a action comedy defeating enemys with 1 punch should of been common sense, him taking more than 1 punch would ruin the whole purpose saitama is already at his Peak potential in the Anime and has Already accomplished his goal
There actually may never be a life threatening fight in opm towards saitama but going off him defeating enemys with1 punch is in the anime Opm he couldn’t do thar shit to goku or whiz nor beerus.
Think about it, He uses his fist damn near all the time even if he punches holes through nearly everything the impact should create at least a environmental effect splitting or crushing the ground if he was so called stronger than whiz & beerus combined.



you clearly aren’t up to date with OPM

come back when you are and you might have your opinion validated


Opinion? LMAO!!
Opinions: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

His opinion isnt fact so only scans/official sources are facts.


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

[Reply] #58
11-15-2015 06:39 PM
Yeah ok
Guest

.......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man

[Reply] #59
11-15-2015 06:43 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

Yeah ok wrote: .......Holy shit you copy-pasted a god damn article just to show how big of a troll you are. So what if some of the guys are wild asf? You act as if all of them are rapists like wtf every school is bound to have sexual harassment like the community college you go to (it seems you’re smarter than the average middle schooler so I guess you go to college....community college that is...) these guys have a bigger life than you, on top of still having a good education. If you actually go out to parties instead of trolling on Internet forums, I fucking bet you would be getting turnt up and will completely forget about your husbando Beyonder don’t say those guys are losers lmao. Whatever you say man


>Big troll
You mad over facts? Lmao!

>Thinks rape is ok because someone is wild.
>Thinks just because rape happens everywhere else thinks it ok anyway.
>Thinks they have a bigger life
>Thinks they pass their grades without giving head to the head coach.
>Thinks i dont go out to parties
>Thinks people care about going to parties 24/7
>Thinks calling a fictional character my husbands thinks he is winning

How about you actually get to know me before talking shit kid you aren’t on my level in anything lmao.

#RektAgain


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-15-2015 06:44 PM by God Doom
[Reply] #60
11-15-2015 06:49 PM
Joined: 06-04-2015
Posts: 566
offline
God Doom
God Doom
Regular
Rep: 9

#GuestThinksRapeIsAlright
#GuestKeepsThinkingAboutHomosexuality


__________________

Better MVC

Fuji_Ren_Z wrote: Demonbane,Lord of Nightmares,Kawahara Sakuya,Kami Tenchi,Marduk,Choushin,Azathoth,Nyarlathotep,Othinus,Aiwass,H.Priest,Sai Akuto,and others can solo Marvel/DC together.But thatís overkill. Any DBZ,VHD,Hellsing,or Saint Seiya character can solo the comic book omniverse.



“LT is the example of why retardation exist."-God

Edited 11-16-2015 12:15 AM by God Doom

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact