Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Saitama vs Beerus and Whis

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #1
10-24-2015 02:31 PM
Joined: 05-04-2012
Posts: 852
offline
shonenhikada1
shonenhikada1
Regular
Rep: 32

Saitama



Author of One punch man STATEMENT ABOUT SAITAMA’S FULL POWER:
NE has said that when Saitama is 100% serious he;

has infinite amounts of speed, strength and durability
can easily hit with the force of the big bang
has access to his 'special punch', which is his true “one punch” attack - meaning he can one shot literally anything or anyone.
vs

Edited 10-24-2015 02:33 PM by shonenhikada1
[Reply] #2
10-24-2015 02:34 PM
The author never said that
Guest

The author has never said that. There is no proof he said it and Comicvine seems like the site where that rumor/lie originated from. Unless people see an actual interview...he never said it

[Reply] #3
10-25-2015 01:51 AM
The Deathstar Rock
Guest

Author never said anything like this it’s fan who are spreading lies, And Saitama Got serious When he had to use his punch while deflecting a beam from a moon in manga and never fought anyone as strong as even saiyan Saga Vegeta let alone Frieza, his enemies were weak and Goku would actually fick his enemies as fa as i have seen the manga, Hell Goku can even Flick Solar level tiers like Cell now. Poeple Should not hype this character Unless they have a solid feat that he can be eve called a solar level let alone the Galaxies or the universe itself, I don’t think Saitama is read for a Super Saiyan GOd yet, He woudl be slow as hell in DBZ first of all

[Reply] #4
10-25-2015 10:20 AM
Joined: 11-25-2013
Posts: 12,337
offline
Beholder
Beholder
Rip magikrap, ballsholder and lawhore.
Rep: 101

youre still the same retard


whis destroys the multiverse


__________________


P408370R wrote: The only heterosexual member who perpetually posts here is Beholder.

Alpha and Omega wrote: Go outside and throw some water on the ground, and splash in it, at least you can say you went swimming or outside.

[Reply] #5
10-30-2015 04:48 PM
hi ya
Guest

Beholder wrote:
whis destroys the multiverse




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmN8PMf1O2c

[Reply] #6
11-04-2015 11:15 PM
Guren
Guest

Saitama could destroy 3 midora and ichiryuu though

[Reply] #7
11-09-2015 03:41 AM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,674
offline
Black Goku
Black Goku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

stop sucking saitama dick, he is trash, when he was near to kill genos, he just destroyed a mountain behind it

and you want to compare a stupid mountain attack level with a multiversal being TOPLEL


__________________

Edited 11-09-2015 11:10 AM by Black Goku
[Reply] #8
11-09-2015 10:43 AM
wat
Guest

Solo Master wrote: stop sucking saitama dick, he is trash, when he was near to kill genos, he just destroyed a mountain behind it

and you want to compare a stupid mountain attack level with amultiversal being TOPLEL



when was whis multiversal?

[Reply] #9
11-09-2015 11:10 AM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,674
offline
Black Goku
Black Goku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

goku is universal, Whis is way above goku so Whis is multiversal

being able to destroy two universe is already considered multi for me


__________________

[Reply] #10
11-09-2015 08:45 PM
wat
Guest

Solo Master wrote: goku is universal, Whis is way above goku so Whis is multiversal

being able to destroy two universe is already considered multi for me



when was Whis even implied to be able to destroy two universes?

And Goku on his own isn’t universal, he’s multi galaxy by high feats
Beerus might be universal but so far i am yet to be convinced that he can destroy the space time continuum so he’s not a true unviersal

[Reply] #11
11-10-2015 03:49 PM
Joined: 08-08-2011
Posts: 1,208
offline
cashorcredit1
cashorcredit1
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

Feats > Unproven author statement created by unknown fan

Saitama may very well be a threat to high tier DBZ cast, but he’s lacking in feats to prove he can.

Strength:
His “serious punch” had enough power to stop a “potential life wiper attack”, and part the clouds of the earth on a continental scale, that stretched across the Earth. All from a single punch. It’s safe to say he has at least Moon Level, and at least Planet+ if he’s serious. At least High Tier DBZ (when serious)
(DBZ doesn’t really show planet level physical attacks, so it’s hard to place, the only one I remember was Beerus casual multi-planet bust, so if you hve feats please post them. Currently I’m assuming Buu Saga character could do this just by scaling).



Speed
He was able to jump from the Moon to the Earth is seconds giving him at least Sub-Relativistic speed. That speed sent a shockwave a quarter of the way around the moon. High Tier DBZ (Buu Saga).



Durability
He was “Kicked energy beamed” from the Earth to the moon, and only suffered minor insignificant damage (couple of scratches, but really his suit was just messed up). I debated this one back and forth, but going by feats (the moon took no real damage from the impact), and powerscaling there are many DBZ character who can survive moon attacks with similar damage in the mid-tier. Mid Tier DBZ

Power
This is the real unknown, because he’s never gone all out, and at best has taken his battle with Boros casually serious (as in, okay you’re not fodder like all the other city+ enemies I fought, so I’ll entertain you an ounce of my power), and did said cloud splitting feat from a single punch.

Saitama is easily placed above the Android Saga DBZ and Cell when he gets serious. It would probably take Buu Saga High / Top Tier for him to realizes he has to take every fight completely serious at those levels. But based on feats and even powerscaling to the max off those casual feats, he absolutely cannot be placed over Buu, even if I feel he’s going to be much stronger.

So for now Whis, Beerus, SSGod, Vegito, Gogeta, and anyone around Buu level have to win by default IMO.

My personal DBZ tiering

Fodder: Saibamen Level
Bottom: Ginyu Force Level
Low: SS Level (SS Goku, Freeza, Piccolo, Androids, Z-Warriors EoS)
Mid: SS2 Level (SS2 Gohan, Cell, Dabura)
High: SS3 Level+ (SS3 Goku, Buu, Gotenks, Gohan)
Top: Vegito, Gogeta
God: SS Blue, Beerus, Whis, etc...

A true Hero

Edited 11-10-2015 07:14 PM by cashorcredit1
[Reply] #12
11-10-2015 04:13 PM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,674
offline
Black Goku
Black Goku
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

wat wrote:

Solo Master wrote: goku is universal, Whis is way above goku so Whis is multiversal

being able to destroy two universe is already considered multi for me



when was Whis even implied to be able to destroy two universes?

And Goku on his own isn’t universal, he’s multi galaxy by high feats
Beerus might be universal but so far i am yet to be convinced that he can destroy the space time continuum so he’s not a true unviersal



are you retarded, this is simple powerscaling

bills and goku are universal, whis is above goku by x 2 at least(70% goku was fighting bills, whis is 1.5 bills so x2 goku) , which mean that he can destroy two universe

lol at the comment above comparing saitama to buu level saga TOP LEL

he is lucky if he can pass raditz trust me

going from earth to moon in second is a trash feat goku can do it while being in 23 budokai, let alone vegeta arrived saga , let alone frieza, saga and let fucking alone buu saga LOL

please remember that in dbz a stupid power level of 10k can already destroy planet, so no saitama is no where near ginyu team saga not even frieza, let alone buu saga FUKCING LOL


__________________

Edited 11-10-2015 04:16 PM by Black Goku
[Reply] #13
11-10-2015 04:31 PM
Nappa stomps HST easily
Guest

The problem with using Saitama in fights is that people assume 'no limits fallacy' from him and would rank him top tier in powerful verses like Dbz just cause he hasn’t shown a 'limit'. We don’t know how S would fare against a multi planet or solar system level blast, physically he’s somewhat impressive but in the meanwhile he needs more feats in general to make a proper judgement

[Reply] #14
11-10-2015 07:16 PM
that statement is fake
Guest

it originated on reddit
lmao
saitama gets wrecked by dodoria

[Reply] #15
11-10-2015 09:25 PM
Dshshhsdj
Guest

that statement is fake wrote: it originated on reddit
lmao
saitama gets wrecked by dodoria



And they said they heard it off Comicvine and OBD (OBD has never once stated or accepted this so that’s how you know they’re lying). Comic vine has a shitton of trolls and losers so yeah....

[Reply] #16
11-11-2015 03:41 AM
the ultimate facts
Guest

whis and beerus would struggle with iron man, they lose, badly

no joke either, 100% facts

[Reply] #17
11-11-2015 01:07 PM
Youre a dipshit
Guest

the ultimate facts wrote: whis and beerus would struggle with iron man, they lose, badly

no joke either, 100% facts


Ok two things
1: Tony would assfuck Saitama, you’re retarded if you think Saitama can beat him
2: Iron Man would lose against Beerus and Whis

In short: You’re fucking sped

[Reply] #18
11-11-2015 02:05 PM
Random facts daily
Guest

the ultimate facts wrote: whis and beerus would struggle with iron man, they lose, badly

no joke either, 100% facts



You a smart man, Naruto would stomp iron man tho

[Reply] #19
11-11-2015 05:28 PM
Donald Trump
Guest

Whis and Beerus solo. Also Iron Man would fuckstomp Naruto and Saitama, but would still lose against the gods

You’re all fired

[Reply] #20
11-11-2015 07:37 PM
wat
Guest

Solo Master wrote:

wat wrote:

Solo Master wrote: goku is universal, Whis is way above goku so Whis is multiversal

being able to destroy two universe is already considered multi for me



when was Whis even implied to be able to destroy two universes?

And Goku on his own isn’t universal, he’s multi galaxy by high feats
Beerus might be universal but so far i am yet to be convinced that he can destroy the space time continuum so he’s not a true unviersal



are you retarded, this is simple powerscaling

bills and goku are universal, whis is above goku by x 2 at least(70% goku was fighting bills, whis is 1.5 bills so x2 goku) , which mean that he can destroy two universe

lol at the comment above comparing saitama to buu level saga TOP LEL

he is lucky if he can pass raditz trust me

going from earth to moon in second is a trash feat goku can do it while being in 23 budokai, let alone vegeta arrived saga , let alone frieza, saga and let fucking alone buu saga LOL

please remember that in dbz a stupid power level of 10k can already destroy planet, so no saitama is no where near ginyu team saga not even frieza, let alone buu saga FUKCING LOL



so you’re using powerscaling for a series with non linear power scaling? well that’s simply retarded

and i won’t trust you, you just claimed Goku could jump from the moon to earth when not only he can’t survive in space he hasn’t shown any strength feat that allows him to jump higher than a sky scrapper (being generous here)

Saitama>Goku by physical feats
Goku can kill Saitama if he destroys the planet and teleports away or if he just stays away and spams ki blasts with his full power, something he has *never done*

in short, Saitama wins against Goku, and seeing as how Bills and Whis aren’t that high above Goku in physical stats he may kill each one if he fights them h2h in 1v1 fights

[1] 2 3 4 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact