Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

Most wanked character in versus?

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #21
11-12-2014 10:17 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

Rich-616 wrote: Legitimately wanked?

Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Thanos,

That’s about it. There’s a few I’d add but they’re only wanked by a couple people.


You forgot SS and some GT characters.


__________________

[Reply] #22
11-12-2014 10:20 PM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

Omega Shenron>>>>>Beerus is true, doe. straight


__________________

[Reply] #23
11-12-2014 10:22 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

Expensive-Discount wrote: Omega Shenron>>>>>Beerus is true, doe. straight


I was talking about goten,Rildo,Gohan,trunks,etc.


__________________

[Reply] #24
11-12-2014 10:25 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Zoro mainly in verse stuff.

Then Goku for out of verse.

Edited 11-12-2014 10:26 PM by Haki
[Reply] #25
11-12-2014 10:26 PM
Joined: 10-31-2014
Posts: 85
offline
Burst
Burst
Wannabe
Rep: 5

Goku

[Reply] #26
11-12-2014 10:26 PM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

Yuma3 wrote:

Expensive-Discount wrote: Omega Shenron>>>>>Beerus is true, doe. straight


I was talking about goten,Rildo,Gohan,trunks,etc.



I was more or less reffering to Tactician’s post.


__________________

[Reply] #27
11-12-2014 10:27 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

Expensive-Discount wrote:

Yuma3 wrote:

Expensive-Discount wrote: Omega Shenron>>>>>Beerus is true, doe. straight


I was talking about goten,Rildo,Gohan,trunks,etc.



I was more or less reffering to Tactician’s post.


Oh ok.


__________________

[Reply] #28
11-12-2014 10:27 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Seriously zoro shit stomps anyone you can try to mention for in verse match ups, in a wank contest.

[Reply] #29
11-12-2014 10:28 PM
Joined: 08-30-2014
Posts: 1,185
offline
UltmateBROS25
UltmateBROS25
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 36

Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


__________________

[Reply] #30
11-12-2014 10:29 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?


__________________

[Reply] #31
11-12-2014 10:29 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space



Limited, they don’t really support themselves for the all powerful gods people and the hype play them out to be

[Reply] #32
11-12-2014 10:35 PM
Joined: 12-07-2012
Posts: 8,285
offline
Expensive-Discount
Expensive-Discount
The Darkness Within...
Rep: 208

Spiral Haki wrote: Seriously zoro shit stomps anyone you can try to mention for in verse match ups, in a wank contest.



Even moar than Broly, Hulk, Superman, etc?


__________________

[Reply] #33
11-12-2014 10:40 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

Spiral Haki wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space



Limited, they don’t really support themselves for the all powerful gods people and the hype play them out to be


I knew it,Don 1K would teach them how to control universes,time and space.


__________________

[Reply] #34
11-12-2014 10:41 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Expensive-Discount wrote:

Spiral Haki wrote: Seriously zoro shit stomps anyone you can try to mention for in verse match ups, in a wank contest.



Even moar than Broly, Hulk, Superman, etc?



Broly OK that’s tough but maybe so, he will get put at the level of one of the strongest characters just cause he trained with him.

Also someone much stronger he gets put at their level because he clashed but got sent flying away.

Edited 11-12-2014 10:44 PM by Haki
[Reply] #35
11-12-2014 10:41 PM
Joined: 08-30-2014
Posts: 1,185
offline
UltmateBROS25
UltmateBROS25
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 36

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?



That’s anime Dialga and Palkia. The game version is clearly more powerful, at least according to their pokedex entires


__________________

[Reply] #36
11-12-2014 10:42 PM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 4,001
offline
hi am new
hi am new
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?


Anime/Movie is noncanon for pokemon.
So Meteor>Arceus is also false.


__________________

[Reply] #37
11-12-2014 10:44 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

UltmateBROS25 wrote:

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?



That’s anime Dialga and Palkia. The game version is clearly more powerful, at least according to their pokedex entires


How strong are the game versions?


__________________

[Reply] #38
11-12-2014 10:45 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 10,714
offline
Haki
Haki
Mr. Prince
Rep: 92

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote:

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?



That’s anime Dialga and Palkia. The game version is clearly more powerful, at least according to their pokedex entires


How strong are the game versions?



Cough featless cough

[Reply] #39
11-12-2014 10:48 PM
Joined: 10-18-2013
Posts: 1,099
offline
The Beast Within
The Beast Within
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 41

krillin

[Reply] #40
11-12-2014 10:51 PM
Joined: 03-11-2014
Posts: 13,738
offline
Y-3
Y-3
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 157

Spiral Haki wrote:

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote:

Yuma3 wrote:

UltmateBROS25 wrote: Dialga and Palkia are downplayed
They literally control time and space


But did they affect something more than the city they were in?



That’s anime Dialga and Palkia. The game version is clearly more powerful, at least according to their pokedex entires


How strong are the game versions?



Cough featless cough


By powerscalling?


__________________

<< First < Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact