Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

King Thor vs Lady Kaguya

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #61
08-20-2014 12:06 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Machampion100 wrote: King Thor stomps. He’s just too powerful.

Nope, Kaguya can survive an Universe buster.

[Reply] #62
08-20-2014 12:07 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

[Reply] #63
08-20-2014 12:08 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.

Once again in that same thread I told you there is a report thread to report trolling.

Yup, I’m talking to a brick wall.

Dude, here we are in a fucking spite thread. Instead of locking it or warning the OP, you move it to casual and partake in his retarded hijinks of misquoting something I said and laughing like a bunch of retarded hyenas.


Unless you can give me good solid examples of DJ “trolling” then I’m just writing you off as a biased mod and reporting your ass, plain and simple.

You know what? Even if he WAS trolling though that doesn’t take away from the fact you’re ignoring superdueprtards trolling.

I keep saying there is a report thread to report trolling. How many times do you want me to drill this info through that skull of yours.

[Reply] #64
08-20-2014 12:10 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.


__________________

[Reply] #65
08-20-2014 12:12 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.

Once again in that same thread I told you there is a report thread to report trolling.

Yup, I’m talking to a brick wall.

Dude, here we are in a fucking spite thread. Instead of locking it or warning the OP, you move it to casual and partake in his retarded hijinks of misquoting something I said and laughing like a bunch of retarded hyenas.


Unless you can give me good solid examples of DJ “trolling” then I’m just writing you off as a biased mod and reporting your ass, plain and simple.

You know what? Even if he WAS trolling though that doesn’t take away from the fact you’re ignoring superdueprtards trolling.

I keep saying there is a report thread to report trolling. How many times do you want me to drill this info through that skull of yours.

Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it."


__________________

[Reply] #66
08-20-2014 12:12 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.

The only unbiased VS mod to ever exist was me. Mods of other sections usually don’t cause as many issues.

[Reply] #67
08-20-2014 12:13 PM
Joined: 09-10-2012
Posts: 77,118
offline
Izayoi
Izayoi
~Prince Swordsman~
Rep: 207

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.

The only unbiased VS mod to ever exist was me. Mods of other sections usually don’t cause as many issues.

I’m not biased...

I think


__________________

[Reply] #68
08-20-2014 12:14 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

Zeed wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.

The only unbiased VS mod to ever exist was me. Mods of other sections usually don’t cause as many issues.

I’m not biased...

I think

You are. You’re just not a dick.

[Reply] #69
08-20-2014 12:14 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.

The only unbiased VS mod to ever exist was me. Mods of other sections usually don’t cause as many issues.

Curstdragon(the apocalypse), zeed, and nena are cool though, cid is as well whenever he wants to mod.


__________________

[Reply] #70
08-20-2014 12:17 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

[Reply] #71
08-20-2014 12:18 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

Then yet you are in this thread where superduper blatantly trolled but like I said instead of doing something about it you slyly moved it to casual.

I’ve seen you in countless threads where they trolled, you did nadda.


__________________

[Reply] #72
08-20-2014 12:20 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

Then yet you are in this thread where superduper blatantly trolled but like I said instead of doing something about it you slyly moved it to casual.

I’ve seen you in countless threads where they trolled, you did nadda.

You have any proof? If you’re talking about Odin vs Galactus thread, you were the troll, because you said Galactus cannot beat Odin.

Edited 08-20-2014 12:21 PM by - FS -
[Reply] #73
08-20-2014 12:22 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 27,699
offline
-Sheko-
-Sheko-
science bitch!
Rep: 270

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

-Sheko- wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: >Someone makes a Goku vs Spider thread


“HURR DURR STAHP DOWNPLEY OR I BAN YU”


>King Thor vs Kaguya with blatant downplay in a few comments


>LOL I’M GONNA MOVE IT INTO CASUAL

Welcome to VS.

More like welcome to MVC in general.

The only unbiased VS mod to ever exist was me. Mods of other sections usually don’t cause as many issues.

Curstdragon(the apocalypse), zeed, and nena are cool though, cid is as well whenever he wants to mod.

Hehe, you haven’t been in a variety of VS threads then.

[Reply] #74
08-20-2014 12:23 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

Then yet you are in this thread where superduper blatantly trolled but like I said instead of doing something about it you slyly moved it to casual.

I’ve seen you in countless threads where they trolled, you did nadda.

You have any proof? If you’re talking about Odin vs Galactus thread, you were the troll, because you said Galactus cannot beat Odin.

Actually, I blatantly said Galactus could beat Odin I just said it wasn’t as easy as some of you ejeets were pointing out and actually heavily leaned towards a draw.

But in that exact thread yes, you didn’t do shit about superdupers downplay.


__________________

[Reply] #75
08-20-2014 12:26 PM
Joined: 02-12-2013
Posts: 21,987
offline
Kyubey
Kyubey
I trap bitches
Rep: 126

This is golden.

[Reply] #76
08-20-2014 12:27 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

Then yet you are in this thread where superduper blatantly trolled but like I said instead of doing something about it you slyly moved it to casual.

I’ve seen you in countless threads where they trolled, you did nadda.

You have any proof? If you’re talking about Odin vs Galactus thread, you were the troll, because you said Galactus cannot beat Odin.

Actually, I blatantly said Galactus could beat Odin I just said it wasn’t as easy as some of you ejeets were pointing out and actually heavily leaned towards a draw.

But in that exact thread yes, you didn’t do shit about superdupers downplay.

You said Odin is Galactus’s equal. You never said Galactus could beat Odin. Jesus Christ Kids these days lie their way out of everything.

[Reply] #77
08-20-2014 12:29 PM
Shruum
Guest

I know curstdragon is cool.

lolcid

[Reply] #78
08-20-2014 12:33 PM
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 1,753
offline
DJackalz
DJackalz
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

In that Kaguya vs. Nappa thread, I said Kaguya wins because of the proof Tez provided.


__________________

[Reply] #79
08-20-2014 12:36 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Dud e that is NOT the point, my fucking point is you threatened to ban Dj over something retarded but you don’t threaten Superduper the same way and you even join him in a game of friendly dick jousting and “let’s see how many quotes we can mine off of tez so we can pretend like he’s saying something entirely different and laugh at it.“

I keep telling you I was in that thread where DJ posted, and I wasn’t in that thread where SDman, and Burori trolled. Is it that hard to understand?

I wouldn’t warn only if I didn’t see.

Then yet you are in this thread where superduper blatantly trolled but like I said instead of doing something about it you slyly moved it to casual.

I’ve seen you in countless threads where they trolled, you did nadda.

You have any proof? If you’re talking about Odin vs Galactus thread, you were the troll, because you said Galactus cannot beat Odin.

Actually, I blatantly said Galactus could beat Odin I just said it wasn’t as easy as some of you ejeets were pointing out and actually heavily leaned towards a draw.

But in that exact thread yes, you didn’t do shit about superdupers downplay.

You said Odin is Galactus’s equal. You never said Galactus could beat Odin. Jesus Christ Kids these days lie their way out of everything.

Because of everything shown of both characters, they have shown to be equal. But yes I did, go back and see since I’m such a “liar”.


__________________

[Reply] #80
08-20-2014 12:51 PM
Joined: 11-18-2013
Posts: 6,243
offline
Falcon
Falcon
The Undertaker
Rep: 107

Thor solos HST.

<< First < Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact