Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
[Login]
menu

King Thor vs Lady Kaguya

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last >>

[Reply] #41
08-20-2014 11:54 AM
Joined: 06-22-2013
Posts: 16,135
offline
Madoka
Madoka
I'm kawaii af
Rep: 174

Guys, guys

There is no need for all the name calling, we can all get along if we try smiley

[Reply] #42
08-20-2014 11:55 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

[Reply] #43
08-20-2014 11:55 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 7,961
offline
Vance Prime
Vance Prime
????????????????????????????
Rep: 131

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.




Not really, in his entire appearance all he busted was a city. Madara effected multiple countries and Kaguya is on an even higher level than that, so DC is debatable.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/nappa-vs-lady-kaguya-348645/8

post 154


__________________

[Reply] #44
08-20-2014 11:56 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.

I never said it, superdupes is lying as usual.


Look at you, quote mining when it involves DBZ but not when it’s any other medium.

That quote was sig worthy, same as Megatron and multiversal Sephiroth one.

[Reply] #45
08-20-2014 11:56 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...


__________________

[Reply] #46
08-20-2014 11:57 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 7,961
offline
Vance Prime
Vance Prime
????????????????????????????
Rep: 131

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...



lol tez mad and caught being an idiot again


__________________

[Reply] #47
08-20-2014 11:58 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.

I never said it, superdupes is lying as usual.


Look at you, quote mining when it involves DBZ but not when it’s any other medium.

That quote was sig worthy, same as Megatron and multiversal Sephiroth one.

bubble gum ball sized superman planets is quote worthy too, too bad I can’t find it.


__________________

[Reply] #48
08-20-2014 11:58 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Superduperman wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.




Not really, in his entire appearance all he busted was a city. Madara effected multiple countries and Kaguya is on an even higher level than that, so DC is debatable.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/nappa-vs-lady-kaguya-348645/8

post 154

Lmaoooooo

[Reply] #49
08-20-2014 11:59 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Superduperman wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.




Not really, in his entire appearance all he busted was a city. Madara effected multiple countries and Kaguya is on an even higher level than that, so DC is debatable.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/nappa-vs-lady-kaguya-348645/8

post 154

And not once in that entire sentence did I say Nappa wasn’t “Moon level”


__________________

[Reply] #50
08-20-2014 11:59 AM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

[Reply] #51
08-20-2014 11:59 AM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 7,961
offline
Vance Prime
Vance Prime
????????????????????????????
Rep: 131

He also said attack scale doesnt matter, Kaguya tanks galaxy buster with ease

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Lololololololololol wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Lolololololololol wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Lolololololol wrote: Dc isn’t everything I guess kaguya beats THor and survives planet busters due to regeneration lmao

Actually she probably does, the scale of a fucking attack doesn’t matter. Even wolverine could regenerate from a planet exploding.



What next she going to tank galaxy busters as well she stomps odin too then lmao. Naruto characters are now>>>>>odin as corfirmed by thor odin fanboy. She probably beats galactus while were at it

“LOLOLOLOL THE SCALE OF AN ATTACK IS ALL THAT MATTERS LOLOLOL EXPLOSIONS AND FIREWORKS WWEEEEEE”



So your saying she can survive galaxy busters lmao, when he is not wanking odin, his dbz downplay makes him retarded lol

I said the scale of an attack doesn’t matter when it comes to regenerative opponents.


__________________

[Reply] #52
08-20-2014 12:00 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 7,961
offline
Vance Prime
Vance Prime
????????????????????????????
Rep: 131

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.




Not really, in his entire appearance all he busted was a city. Madara effected multiple countries and Kaguya is on an even higher level than that, so DC is debatable.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/nappa-vs-lady-kaguya-348645/8

post 154

And not once in that entire sentence did I say Nappa wasn’t “Moon level”



Notice where you said he is only a city buster lol retard


__________________

[Reply] #53
08-20-2014 12:01 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

So, now Kaguya can survive Monarch’s blast. K.

[Reply] #54
08-20-2014 12:01 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.


__________________

[Reply] #55
08-20-2014 12:02 PM
Joined: 10-02-2013
Posts: 2,766
offline
bossness
bossness
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

thor. spite


__________________

TWO RULES
1)the boss is always right
2)in case the boss is wrong, please refer to rule NO 1

[Reply] #56
08-20-2014 12:02 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 7,961
offline
Vance Prime
Vance Prime
????????????????????????????
Rep: 131

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.



I can report you right for trolling, saying kaguya survives galaxy busters is obvious trolling and nappa is a city buster lmao this retard


__________________

[Reply] #57
08-20-2014 12:02 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Superduperman wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Superduperman wrote:

and you said nappa wasnt moon level

When did he say that? link to that thread.




Not really, in his entire appearance all he busted was a city. Madara effected multiple countries and Kaguya is on an even higher level than that, so DC is debatable.



http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/nappa-vs-lady-kaguya-348645/8

post 154

And not once in that entire sentence did I say Nappa wasn’t “Moon level”



Notice where you said he is only a city buster lol retard

I said he only busted a city in his entire appearance you fucking idiot lol. I didn’t say he was only a city buster.


__________________

[Reply] #58
08-20-2014 12:03 PM
Joined: 08-11-2013
Posts: 29,552
offline
- FS -
- FS -
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 259

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.

Once again in that same thread I told you there is a report thread to report trolling.

Yup, I’m talking to a brick wall.

[Reply] #59
08-20-2014 12:05 PM
Joined: 05-16-2014
Posts: 576
offline
Mister Atlas
Mister Atlas
Regular
Rep: 38

King Thor stomps. He’s just too powerful.


__________________

[Reply] #60
08-20-2014 12:06 PM
Joined: 11-30-2013
Posts: 21,828
offline
Deus Ex Nihilo
Deus Ex Nihilo
Guy below me is a pedo
Rep: 121

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Flame Saber wrote:

Tezcatlipoca wrote: And I’m just supposed to just take your word for it when you went after him when his apparent “offense” wasn’t even that bad? Compared to superduper’s monkey ass and his very blatant baiting and trolling tactics?

I explained about SDman, and Burori events in that same thread. It’s....It’s like I’m reasoning with a brick wall.

Which were a lie because I’ve seen you post in multiple threads that involved me and superduper and burori you fucking liar...

Now you’re going to start calling me a liar just because you can’t prove my point. Whatever Tez.

Didn’t know it was my job to prove your point.


All I’m saying is if I see you being an idiot and threatening to ban someone again over something stupid while ignoring shit like this and even partaking with “Lulz” with the idiot offender(superduper) I’m going straight to the mod complaint thread and having them deal with your ass. You’re long over due for a demotion anyway.

Once again in that same thread I told you there is a report thread to report trolling.

Yup, I’m talking to a brick wall.

Dude, here we are in a fucking spite thread. Instead of locking it or warning the OP, you move it to casual and partake in his retarded hijinks of misquoting something I said and laughing like a bunch of retarded hyenas.


Unless you can give me good solid examples of DJ “trolling” then I’m just writing you off as a biased mod and reporting your ass, plain and simple.

You know what? Even if he WAS trolling though that doesn’t take away from the fact you’re ignoring superdueprtards trolling.


__________________

Edited 08-20-2014 12:06 PM by Deus Ex Nihilo

<< First < Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last >>

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:


 
 

[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Phobetius, Zeroextra, znjfl, The Ancient Apocalypse, Hanbei, - FS -, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact